Memes aside, is he actually any good?

Memes aside, is he actually any good?

Attached: ELBA.jpg (3000x2000, 1009K)

Idris Elba

I think he’s overrated because he always plays himself and he’s nowhere near as hot as he’s made out to be

bUt MuH bLaCk sUpErMaN!1!1!!!1!1!1

He was voted the sexiest man alive

>there are people who thinks idris elba looks better than this

Attached: aristomenis-kapak-resmi.jpg (540x716, 100K)

He was unironically a good choice for Roland. My only reservation about that casting is that he doesn't seem old and world-worn enough.

Who's going to play Elba in his inevitable biopic?

>literal who Turkish model
If we're just doing literal randos and not celebrities, there will always be someone hotter

Attached: Beja_man_Sudan.jpg (999x925, 415K)

Shit actor who is unable to drop his accent

I liked him in Luther.

He's a better actor than Daniel Craig.

If they were ever going to remake the Gods Must be Crazy, this is the guy to hire.

He’s great in The Wire

>he played himself in american gangster
>he played himself in the wire

I like him. He doesn't have a lot of range but he’s one of the only niggers I don’t mind seeing in my media

My guess on Idris Elba

So I have an ultimatum: Bill Gates and the Illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle. WOOOO WE GOTT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE WE GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. They got a big herd of nigger cattle yippie ki yay we're nigger cattle herders we got a herd of nigger cattle, they are the most docile fucking nigger cattle we got 'em so docile we got this awesome big fucking herd of nigger cattle and they shit and they sit there and they watch TV and they shit ITS THE BEST FUCKING HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. We took away all their guns now they just shit and we watch them and were rich. We are so fucking rich. We have so much fucking money. We got this herd of nigger cattle WOOOOO. We're milking the fucking nigger cattle it's the best thing ever. So that's what the Illuminati got and I got a space alien. So here is my ultimatum: you can live in hell with my nigger cattle OR you can put me in charge of the space alien temple, the third temple. OK? Have fun with your nigger cause I sure as hell ain't gonna fucking suck your jew nigger cock. Fuck yourself you think i'm gonna fucking enjoy nigger cattle after I had a fucking space alien are you fucking crazy? I got a fucking space alien of course I'm not gonna fuck, fuck with nigger cattle fuck yourself. You fucking think i... enjoy your FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE GO GO GO GO YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE. You got a fucking herd of nigger WOOOO we got 'em so docile they just shit all day aint that so great?

Attached: 1524423708723.png (1000x1000, 77K)

I don't like him because he's black and black "people" are NIGGERS

He’s terrible and makes everything he’s in worse by his presence.

in the right situations

I'd like him butt his fans are too annoying to forget about. I can't look at him without thinking of his fans sperging out over how he's the second coming of Christ because hes a handsome, rich black guy. Also
>black superman

Male hotness isn't about looks, it's about charisma, confidence, competency and presence. I'm starting to think Yea Forums has no idea how women work.

If you think physical appearance isn't the dominant force in women finding you attractive, someone lied to you. Yes, other qualities can compensate or be additive, but if you're ugly, you're just ugly.

You could apply that to any black though user, let's talk specifically about this one pretending like it's an individual

>charisma, confidence, competency and presence
i.e. looks

What's his name? That's literally the most handsome man I've ever seen.

Attached: 1546869836078.png (720x790, 807K)

Yes, Luther is fantastic.