Why is Joe Rogan so beloved by every guy? He's a drug addled midget know-it-all

Why is Joe Rogan so beloved by every guy? He's a drug addled midget know-it-all.

Attached: 76vji5d72iq11.jpg (476x667, 43K)

And you seem insecure. Maybe that’s why you’re not also beloved, sweaty.

this is accurate.

rogan came up like 6-10 years ago and appealed to a bunch of potheads (myself included) who enjoyed the "but what if" and "but why are" stoner conversations he had which were superficially enlightening. then he started getting on very interesting guests like dan carlin and it was a really really good run.

then it turned to junk, just let everything else. entertainment has a shelf life, and he reached his. plus his core fans are older and his current schtick won't appeal to as many younglings.

>t. Joe rogans mongrel daughter

Because he's open minded (unless you're talking about weed).

Do drugs.

More his guests than him, I guess.

This looks shopped. I can tell by looking at the pixels.

Hes gay too

its just an outlet to some extent to interesting interviews. Of your choosing. than can be listened to at 3x the speed. free

I get back into podcast stuff every now and then and really enjoy it.

>the stoned ape theory

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

please explain.

He's a low energy, digestible Dick Masterson who has on guests like elon musk, alex jones or based explorer guy and countless others. Its not that surprising

he's a sodomite CIA shill

Like all entertainment, if they're not jewish they glow in the dark. You can either like nothing or have to deal with it for stuff you do like. I like thomas pynchon and phish, both are clearly spooks. Nevermind all media is basically jewish.

Midge

t. roastie

It was cooler when it was underground and wasn’t the central venue to cultural war dialogue. A boomer I worked with brought the podcast up in conversation not to long ago so it’s demographic is too large and has become to corporatized

Yup

How many twinks in LA do you think have had Joe's little sausage fingers shoved up their boipusy?

I'm a guy and I don't love him.

Checked and Tony Hinchcliffe and him have definitely fucked

Attached: 697C3795-271F-46C6-923F-18B4CEA0D40E.jpg (610x939, 162K)

And yet its still better than 100% of CNN, Fox News, Vice and Oprah. Use the code “Rogan” at checkout

Attached: 8A39A39F-824A-4B01-9951-878447213F12.jpg (1119x1200, 151K)

he turns into Ainsley

How can someone make a joke like this and think to themselves “surely I’m not gay

Why does mexican Joe stay the same?

I wouldnt be surprised if their ratings drop as the amount of these jokes has doubled within the last year. I have no doubt it is some sort of hoax, and you better believe I“d rather watch it than listen to Joe Rogan! To be fair I don't agree that the comments that were made about his appearance are the reason I didn't want this for my birthday. I think it's a little over being ironic. I would be cool with seeing it on someone else's birthday, though. It just seems like a bit of a joke to me.