How many times have you watched The Sopranos?

I lost my Sopranos folder in the fuckin Pine Barrens. give me your screencaps and memes. post 'em you fuckin moulinyans.

Attached: chase you beautiful bastard.png (1182x1484, 1.83M)

6 going on 7

btw, was this predictive programming for the Christmas Market attacks?

Attached: gabagool.gif (626x436, 1.75M)

14 times, I'm on a cool down now.

Almost done with my first, greatest show ever made.

So many that I noticed the easter egg that is Tony B's daughter in Melfi's group therapy sessions.

>predictive attack
that shits been happening since before the show was a thing, those mosies have been killing christians in the middle east since forever

i rewatched one time only up to [spoilers]ralphie's death[/spoiler] and since his untimely passing, i haven't made an effort to keep going. seasons 5 and 6a weren't my favorite.

I'm probably on my 8th or 9th. the only thing i've seen lately that even comes close was the 1st season of True Detective. couldn't make it through the first episode of season 2.

Attached: soprnoas.jpg (667x512, 65K)

Session*

Watching it for the first time. Do you guys think Tony treated Richie and junior unfairly? Don’t get me wrong they were dicks but the whole problem with Richie could have been solved simply by giving him a bigger piece of the pie and Richie himself was a pretty motivated dude he could of helped things a bit if he wasn’t pissed about being fucked over.

real life daughter? because he had twin boys in the show

>that shits been happening since before...
I know that. pic fucking related

Attached: thd.png (1173x675, 911K)

Fuck me how are people so good at that

drop the s you nut

Attached: erahteajhaeh.png (796x954, 762K)

I've seen it 3 times and am going to wait a while before the 4th time. I still shitpost about it a lot though.

Richie would've never fully accepted Tony as boss, piece of pie or no.

How he treats Junior depends on what you're talking about.

the world's a big place, user.

Attached: sopranos election.png (788x521, 37K)

Yea, hard to talk about Tony and Juniors relationship throughout the show considering it’s in flux most of the time

Attached: 1393823932803.png (396x343, 361K)

In the show it comes up that his daughter Kelly I think it was, ran away. They show a picture of her and she's goth. In the previous episode when Tony goes to see Melfi she was ending a group therapy session and there was a goth girl there who says "I'm going out of town next week". Probably because Tony B was being released from prison. It's a recurring theme how the kids of these gangsters are fucked up, Vito's kid was also goth.

What was Richie's last name? now do you think the old bosses brother, who was a "pretty motivated dude", as you so aptly put it, would have sat content taking orders from a younger wise guy (as he saw Tony) who was only made acting boss because of some cancer that took the old skip out? no...Richie was always going to be trouble. best thing Janice did in the entire series was taking that fuck out.

Attached: sopranos home movies for anyone who cares.png (1157x653, 961K)

damn dude, that's some deep, deep lore. what episode was it, if you recall?

Yea, you’re right man. I just kept thinking that Tony could of treated Richie better while watching though

First 2 episodes of season 6.

agreed. it didn't help Richie's attitude and chip on his shoulder, but end result was always gonna be the same

Attached: afs88a8.png (838x471, 555K)

Season 5*

thx, will look for it

Attached: 890dsh.png (1553x879, 2.4M)