Harmony Korine

WHAT THE FUCK was the his problem?

Attached: harmony korine.jpg (680x478, 131K)

grew up in the suburbs

90s kid

Heroin addict

>Korine was born in Bolinas, California, the son of Eve and Sol Korine. His family is Jewish

Attached: 1536382629214.gif (236x420, 71K)

actually he grew up in a commune, JYC, and San Fagcisco.

being redpilled

Harmony is a girls name haha

[on meeting David Blaine] The first time I hung out with him, he took me to this condemned building, and it had a pizza oven [inside], and he crawled into the pizza oven and turned the heat on to 400 degrees, or something like that, and he stayed in it for, I guess, a half hour. He came out, and except for one or two second-degree burns, he was unscathed. You meet a lot of musicians and filmmakers and actors, but it's rare to meet someone who can step inside a pizza oven and take the heat. I was intrigued by that.

born jewish with too much money, time and connections in the industry

He looks like he has a cute widdle feminine penis desu

Jooish and drugs

He is literal white trash.

>white trash

he's a jew

>WHAT THE FUCK was the his problem?
None. He fucked Prime Sevigny and moved on to a better looking girl after she hit the wall

Attached: 2f1ddedae71907fe8cbe3b0bdf5c2ceb (1).jpg (683x1024, 115K)

>was the his

>makes movie about millenial degeneracy
>casts his wife
>only one of the 4 to go topless
what a cuck

The other two blondes were topless during the threesome

>makes movie about millenial degeneracy

Isn't that all of his movies? You have to be more specific.

you guys need to accept him

him and larry clark are the kings of american trash

you are just sick of it because we all see this shit so much right now, but in the future it will be looked at as defining of modern american culture

thats why he makes ratchet thot shit now, because its reflective of the ugly part of teenage life now, just as his early work portrayed nasty 90s absurdism. hes fully aware of what hes doing

yeah the korine/david blaine friendship is pretty entertaining

Spring breakers. It watched it when it came out so its been a while but i seem to remember only his wifes boobs were shown on screen with the other two getting topless but never bare tit on screen

>dude, eating spaghetti and milk in a bathtub with bacon taped to the wall, so DEEP XDD

He's absolute shit.

his films are way too high IQ for the general populace

He's a neurotic jew

It's not supposed to be deep, I don't understand why people and Herzog overrate that scene. Still a good scene

He's legitimately a pedophile

Raped by a pederast

"Defining" or not they're shit films and will be forgotten once those hacks die off

>dude, it's supposed to be shit, that's why it's good XDD

But it isn't supposed to be shit because it isn't shit. It is just a guy eating spaghetti in a bathtub and bacon taped to the wall

It is shit tho

Chloe was born on the wall man

1.kids
2.gummo
9999.everything else
Kids is god tier though. And im pretty sure larry clark deserves more credit for that one.Gummo is too fucking weird, cant imagine watching sober. couldnt get through spring breakers,too fucking sliw and boring

>that skin yard t-shirt
I am the only other person I know who had that.

>Kids is god tier
>that one dude from pork, ohio who always wanted to move to new york to learn how to order coffee

i grew up in montreal and it reminds me of that.lots of soul in that film. and the soundtrack is great

>dude i was super cool just like in the movies
>always having sex and drugs and stuff
>in canada

Attached: 1559680978500.gif (295x201, 848K)

the drugs,drinking,attacking niggers part yesbut I was too beta to have sex as a teenager even when it was thrown at me

>i, a presumably white canadian, have committed many acts of violence against blacks
>i was also nearly seduced by many voluptuous, fecund women

Attached: 1558833704487.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

im an arab,and anyways québécois arently actually canadian

It's distinctly memorable and we're still discussing it 20 years down the line. That's fucking art dude, just like Duchamp's Fountain it doesn't neccessarily need to be pleasing or have deep meaning just as long as it catches your eye.

A LICKY BOOM BOOM DOWN

Bet you can't give a coherent reason why. Yes, that means your retarded greentext strawmen don't count.

SPRAAAAANG BREEEAAAAK