Why are is there so little Civil War kino? Was it just a boring conflict?

Why are is there so little Civil War kino? Was it just a boring conflict?

Attached: 8908088.jpg (1200x751, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5k9_hT4nzA&
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighty_Years'_War
youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg
youtube.com/watch?v=wanJQC5KAfo
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm6kHM2TPuE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Rednecks_and_White_Liberals
youtube.com/watch?v=8XtNTJhyEYo
dailydot.com/layer8/stormfront-shut-down-web-host/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People would research it, see the nuance, and realize blacks literally belong to a different sub species

is that Hot Pie from GoT?

>so little Civil War kino
Nigger there's like 10 to 1 Civil War to Revolutionary War movies and series.

>record scratch
>freeze frame

The Confederates were in the wrong and would've gotten their asses kicked by the North if General Lee wasn't loyal to his state. Maybe soldiers black and white only fought on the side of Confederates out of loyalty to their states, not their stupid archaic Cotton production.

>fighting an invading army
>wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5k9_hT4nzA&
Was it kino?

Attached: two platforms.png (1280x720, 446K)

That white chick was actually a huge cunt, and even the cop was getting tired of her shit. Confederate guy probably went home and started looking up black chicks on tinder.

>That white chick was actually a huge cunt
wow crazy i could never tell that from the picture

civil war has neither nuance nor suspense
south was, at the very least by our standards evil
and unlike say WWII, they didn't even do cool evil, they were backwards hicks that at no point were in the advantage or even had a hope of anything other than complete loss
there's tons of conflicts that are way more underused despite having absolute kino moments
Like how come there's so little 30 years war stuff?

Yeah, here's the thing I don't really like the Confederacy and I don't agree with the lost cause narrative at all. But these fake brave social justice warriors are fucking annoying. Let that fat guy LARP as a Reb, he's not hurting anyone.

>locking yourself in your bedroom means your parents no longer own the house

I hope disgusting nose ring on the left gets raped by a black man, never settles down or has kids, and is miserable for the rest of her life, while racist chubster on the right finds a qt white girl to marry and have kids with and dies of old age grateful for the love in his life

American civil war is pretty boring, the English civil wars are much more cool.

Attached: 800px-King_Richard_III_from_NPG.jpg (800x1148, 204K)

I agree

Attached: chad_post.png (680x626, 153K)

>"You want another day like Saturday don't you"
Based cop

>tfw there will never be a seven days kino

Attached: 1472793109222.jpg (200x200, 8K)

>Why are is there so little Civil War kino?

Because the bad guys won. It's easier to depict moral victory over an aggressive imperial enemy (WWI, WWII) than a doomed war that would have not been necessary had industrialization happened quicker.

If the timeline of civilization had been different, industrialization of agriculture would have happened 50-100 years earlier and instead the high slave labor plantations would have used machines.

Glory was a kino movie.

>novelist man reminds me of my grandfather

I didn't ask for this

To answer your question op Gettysburg, Glory, and Cold Mountain (controversial choice) are the big three civil war kinos

Attached: 1480506916057.jpg (678x674, 258K)

Based lads.

GENERAL ROBERT E. LEE

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-28-17-46-40_kindlephoto-10607719.png (800x792, 303K)

>bongs with bad haircuts clubbing eachother over the head with maces or muskets in tiny skirmishes over petty interregnum conflicts

thats both of the english civil wars summed up pretty well desu, at least the american civil war can be drummed up into a grander good guy vs bad guy narrative.

Your ancestors fought to protect his family, his state, and the right to secede. Appreciate his sacrifice

you are aware the confederates would have gone bankrupt within 2 decades due to the Brits importing their cash crops cheaper from the East Indies right?
And without any means to industrialize plus the need to maintain a large army to deter slave uprisings their economy would have entered a death spiral

and the end result of all of this would have been

1) Reintegration into the union
2) Partial Reintegration into the union and partial black ethnostate
3) Split up between Union and Mexico

Northerners have no patriotism. All they know is that dollar.

god fuckin damn that slut is so hot

i would love to grab those fingers and twist them and press her against the floor, split her legs with my knee and suck on her neck while i slowly take down her pants and inject my thick veiny cock inside her tight innie hairy pussy

Attached: 1538329316089.png (547x549, 409K)

The South attacked first, pushed into PA and had plans to conquer Mexico. The retards on this board, I swear.

Imagine thinking the south weren't based and redpilled. Yankees disgust me and my southern sensibilities. I pray you northerners have the good fortune to find yourselves hung by the neck from the nearest magnolia tree. It is far better than you deserve.

Good day, gentlemen.

The South "attacked" a fort in one of their own states.

>TFW no Quadroon Ball qt3.14 or Plaçage.

Cope harder, loser! Don't make us sick Sherman on your ass again.

Why is he so fat? Isn't the right all about self improvement?

That kid got expelled for supporting his ancestors

southern heat is frying your fucking hick brains

Attached: 1527129992868.jpg (500x334, 52K)

The south has too much spirit and independence. They must be suppressed!

>grander good guy vs bad guy narrative
Legit retard opinion.

no he got expelled for eating his ancestors

But Britain was ready to invade the North via Canada to keep Southern cotton flowing in. I believe the French were gearing up to support the South as well. The Trent Affair gave them the excuse they needed, but they didn’t pull the trigger and invade.

fuck off anglo, continental is where the interesting history happened: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighty_Years'_War

For the yankee so loved the negro he attacked his own countrymen. The first case of a civil war caused by cuckolds wanting to give their bulls agency.

Literally nobody was gearing up to help the south mate
The northern trade was more important than the southern cotton
and you know, the whole slavery thing turned them into a pariah state

The Union ain't free. The tree of liberty gotta be watered with the blood of traitors. Jefferson F Davis aka Jefferson FAILURE Davis is not my president, he is slaver and probably British as well. War of SOUTHERN TREASON not Northern Aggression OK. Praise Lincoln.

Attached: ireland aint free.png (834x544, 33K)

This. Cuckolds then, cuckolds now. Pathetic.

>Dutch
LMAO, who the fuck cares about your history? Fuckin retards.

Gods and Generals was so bad it singlehandedly killed civil war movies.

>ignoring the state's right to secede

it's the war where they flooded their own country so their pirate armada could sail inland and ambush the spanish army

1. The economic model behind slavery doesn't even make sense.
2. The South setting the precedent for secession means the Confederacy would have broken up almost immediately if victorious.
case closed

Attached: 4328402802.jpg (1080x1350, 83K)

in france we learn that the fight was to free the slave, redpill me on the true reason

>Shelling a us military installation without provocation is "peaceful secession"

Ken Burns made a civil war kino

It's like 20 hours long though

You're just looking in the wrong places.

Attached: 3839103867340607886.jpg (850x680, 139K)

>Confederates conveniently forget that us government property is a thing

No such right, it violated the supremacy clause of the Constitution.

It isn't boring. Its just uniquely American in a way that is off putting to any one who isn't American. Basically there is no market for American civil war movies anywhere except the US.

the war started in 1861, slaves weren't freed until 1863. why would Lincoln start a war over slavery but then let it continue for 2 years? My guess? he abolished slavery because he wanted more soldiers, after he freed the slaves, he drafted another 500,000 men into the army on the premise of "freedom", many of those men were ex slaves, you do the math.

its crazy that women can just walk up to a guy 3x her size and do that. That kid is essentially a dump truck and could easily break her neck.

I'd rather a film about the upcoming civil war

youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg

he's a complete lardass and would be out of breath after swinging one punch and missing

>slaves weren't freed until 1863.

And we are all still suffering

That ones gonna end the same way, bigot. Except this time there will be slavery. White slavery.

Suffering from black crime?

>you are aware the confederates would have gone bankrupt within 2 decades due to the Brits importing their cash crops cheaper from the East Indies right?

industrialization would have made southern cotton cheaper.

There would have been an issue with all that released, broke, hungry labor. I feel like Black flight to the north would have happened no matter what.

If Dixie would have survived today it would be a poorer but similar version of the US. Chattel slavery would not have been needed post industrialization.

Why do they hate Terrence so much, lads :^(

he only needs to move like a foot and she would be completely in his grasp. I can understand this argument if she was like 10 feet away but she has essentially no muscle mass or distance to get away from him. She doesn't realize all that kids needs to do is ignore society's rules to essentially pile drive her into the concrete and maybe even fuck her in the ass

The Civil War was a mistake and just an attempt by the 0.01% of slave-owners hijacking legitimate issues with federal representation to try and keep the plantation system alive so they could stay ludicrously wealthy at the cost of slaves (and poor white farmers)

t. southerner

Heh nice cope roastie, you’d be singing a different tune after getting hooked in the gob. Crying rape and shit.

Lincoln freed slaves because he needed more meat to throw in the grinder. The South actually won most of the early battles in the war, The Union got scared.

Shes only doing that cause he's fat and ugly. If he was Chad she'd be right next to him waving the stars and bars.

>he only needs to move like a foot
>he only needs to move
theres the problem right there. lardass gonna be wheezing after a single step.

>The South setting the precedent for secession means the Confederacy would have broken up almost immediately if victorious.
Ignoring slavery and shit the peaceful balkanization of the United States would really be a good thing and closer to the founding fathers' original vision than the amorphous continent-spanning mass it is now.

>the war started in 1861, slaves weren't freed until 1863. why would Lincoln start a war over slavery but then let it continue for 2 years?

Many people in the north hoped that the rebellion would be quickly put down and they could come to some sort of compromise regarding slavery if they disarmed and rejoined the union.

This likely would not have happened due to 'radical' Republicans who demanded an end to slavery but it was a political decision to appease people.

Retard

>Why are is there so little Civil War kino? Was it just a boring conflict?
let make a hilarious parody that a cyberpunk history whitewash version with wizard indians that help the cyborgs and black muscle men slaves that are masters of kung fu.

that fatty is like three times her weight. women have shit reflexes, he would only need one punch.

>t. butthurt fatass incel

it used to be that the south was megacity 0's whipping boy but then they realized black people live there. now its the midwest

imagine being such an incel that you think fatties can fight.

that may be what "history" has written down for us, but I find it very hard to believe you would start a war on that premise, and then allow the practice to continue for 2 entire years into said war.

>incel
Yep, smelly pussy detected.

HURRAY FOR DIXIE

Sizzle more roasties, just don’t take your sassy attitude offline unless you’re ready to face the consequences

lmao can you even see your penis with all that fat let alone smell it?

What happened on Saturday?

Attached: blacks.jpg (1160x984, 138K)

There's some out there.

Attached: burgerscharging.webm (640x360, 476K)

Oh you're just speaking in hyperbole, I get it. I'm talking about what would really happen. Sorry, I cannot continue with this discussion. You're either delusional or playing games with me. Fact of the matter is a 245 pound 12 year old is typically enough to take down a girl of that stature with the distance closed to such a degree. That women (and a lot of women) are lucky there are rules in place protecting them because there's a lot of guys out there really holding back that could kill them. That's just woman privilege though, an example of the power of the matriarchy that allows ladies to get away with disrespecting other human beings.

how could it possibly get any more /kino/ than this?

Attached: the civil war.jpg (786x306, 23K)

Death to traitors

Attached: 3aNslt2.gif (223x199, 66K)

>fat incel fantasizes about beating women
unfortunately for you the staircase presents a life threatening challenge

>IT WAS ABOUT STATES RIGHTS
>IT WASNT ABOUT SLAVES
>WAR OF NORTHERN AGGRESSION
back to /pol/ you inbred faggot.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=wanJQC5KAfo

>245 pound 12 year old
wew lad

I would take a random fat guy over a pro female fighter 10 times out of 10. maybe if you give her a weapon she has a chance, but otherwise no.

for me it's my pappy's troop, the 7th Regiment California Volunteer Infantry

i'm guessing that's when heather got dodge chargered

>fatty thinks he can fight
keep dreaming

COPE HARDER

B I T C H

Based

Violence against women is funny and necessary.

you have never been in a fight if you think that the woman in that picture could defend herself. If anything that picture makes me so horny because as an opportunist I see a scenario for that confederate stud that is almost enviable.

>fat guy tries to close the distance
>trips
>stands up visibly winded
>tries to throw a punch
>passes out

The bigger quesion, Yea Forums has to ask is why in this age of capeshit do we not have a remake of

HAUNTED TANK

starring Jeff Bridges as the haunted voice in the tank
and Jamie Foxx as the Tank Commander
and an M1A1 tank as the tank

Rare combination of kino and comfy

Peak bait, but not too far from the american mentality.
Mutts need to have "bad guys vs good guys" narrative to remember any event or era, otherwise they get confused.

This guy wasn't actually expelled from his college for this, right? Because that would some dystopian wrong-think type shit

I despise the American south. I'm tired of the cliche of how polite they are and all this bullshit about southern hospitality. I've never met ruder people than the week I spent in North Carolina. Absolute trash heaps.

you don't need to defend yourself from a fat incel that passes out at the slightest physical strain

ABSOLUTE UNIT

>that may be what "history" has written down for us, but I find it very hard to believe you would start a war on that premise, and then allow the practice to continue for 2 entire years into said war.

Keep in mind that many Northern states had already outlawed slavery or severely restricted it so from a practical perspective it didn't do much.

Outlawing it would have also overturned Dredd Scott, which would have been a problem from a practical perspective.

(((they))) dont want people to know that the civil war was more than just slaves vs. no slaves. People think everything is good vs evil, when in reality nothing is like that.

Okay roastie. Just take care not to piss off a man IRL. You might regret it.

Forgot pic

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Is there a vid to accompany this pic?

you are so mad. calm down.

in american history the good guys always win, the exception being vietnam. but they might not even teach you about nam in public school.

Guess you faggits didn't learns your lesson the first time we burnt everything down.

Attached: 34042c4200dc4ff12587c87c3ba004e3.jpg (597x467, 78K)

>okay roastie *wheezes* just take care *pisses self* not to piss off a man *hacks up a lung* irl. You might *farts and a little turd comes out* regret it

>Was it just a boring conflict?
You got it. Everything about it is boring as shit. The motives behind the war, the way they spoke, music they played, the weapons they used, battles, and strategies are lame. Notice they never make video games about it either. Want to know why? Because it's a snooze fest and only one small step above the revolutionary war. Speaking of which, miss me with that gay powdered wig wearing and musket firing shit. World war II is the patrician's choice.

He probably wouldn't trip. He doesn't even need to move his feet. He could have her on the ground with her ass up and pants off using just his arms and upper body and if he was truly for justice and respect and manners he could drop his knee on her back and smash her head in the concrete for good measure

bru scroll down

t. Michael Bay

How'd that raid work out for him

>ywn march to the sea with General Sherman, earning medals for raping and pillaging in the deep South

Attached: pLIz6IB.jpg (796x582, 46K)

im canadian m8, feel free to kill each other all you want.

You hardly make movies on unpopular conflicts where good/evil antagonism isn't that clear despite the outcome. Or you go the whiny way like with Indigènes. Look at how the Algerian war is handled in french cinema despite being a specatular french military victory and the blueprint on how to win an asymmetric war. You could make an entire movie on the events surrounding the Gerboise verte incident considering how surreal it was: soldiers transporting a nuclear warhead on the top of a 2CV in the desert!

>tattooed thot aggressively gets in the face inbred fatty minding his own business
neat

God I wish I was white.

You can’t invade your own country.

>music they played
Say what you will about the Confederacy, but dixieland is kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

in the cops defense, they probably just don't wanna deal with any riots or bullshit.

>he prolly wouldn't trip
lmao yeah he would look at his immense weight

GET FOOTE PILLED

Attached: Screen-Shot-2014-06-26-at-10.16.27-AM.png (266x407, 176K)

prolly safe to say someone out and about holding a flag of any kind isn't really minding their own business -- very weird reply on your part

because people can't look at the civil war without trying to relate it to modern day race relations, economic circumstances, fascism in america, the alt-right, trump, the interplanetary neoconfederate neobabylonic jewish presbyterian state, etc.

regardless of the fact that nobody in this country lived through the civil war and the civil rights movement/vietnam having ironically done far more for blacks in the united states than the paltry move of "freeing" the slaves ever did and is an event that a fair share of america lived through, we can't dare make a movie about a 200 year old cracker's war for fear of triggering audiences

i still have no fucking clue why people focus so much on the civil war as a turning point when slaves literally went back to their status quo of being literal slaves for pennies a day under sharecropping, with fear of lynchmobbing ex-confederates, and no job opportunities bar more slavery-esque conditions that were now legal in the north

Attached: 1535306203939.jpg (960x720, 346K)

>before the raid
>the south is a prosperous slave nation
>after the raid
John Brown won

I rape that slut

KEKS

Sup nigel

This rotund young man has a very emotive face
I want to paint him

The nation is still culturally and economically divided. It probably would have been better for the entire planet if the succession of the Confederacy was realized. America wouldn't be so disgustingly powerful like it is today. It would have had a competitive method of governance based in similar democratic principles, even if they are racist bootlickers.

>farts and a little turd comes out
Is that how you were born?

I have essentially no fighting experience and I have beat up women before. I have autism and in high school this girl was bullying me, making fun of my sneakers. I admit I was a little overweight about 5'9 189 pounds, and she was probably 5'7, black (of Haitian origin) and maybe 100 to 120 pounds? Not sure, that's an estimate. She got in my face and started slapping me because I spit on her when she was bullying me because the stimulation of being made fun of and insulted and I didn't really know what else to do. While she was in my face picking on me and slapping me I grabbed her in a bear hug position and threw her to the floor and I started punching her in the head. I got suspended and charges pressed on me but they were dropped because she was harassing me and I have a mental disability.

BASED cop at the end

WOW I just looked up this video. Hope she never gets saved by Jesus and burns in Hell for eternity.

Friendly reminder that if the South had won they would have just flooded their country with slaves until it ended up with demographics akin to South Africa or Haiti. Anyone who doesn't realize this is a moron.

They did the exact same shit in Warrior. Inserting modern day problematic to a different political and historical context. The blonde girl monologue during the reception in episode 8 was so cringeworthy in this regard.

>slavery bad
ps. black americans have always enjoyed better qol than all their ancestors and even most whites if you include non-americans

whites in america have a better claim to reparations from blacks than will ever exist the other way around

Attached: 51rhIkQZblL.jpg (327x500, 38K)

Based thot destroyer.

kek, the Confederates were the only ones pulling anything close to a positive k-d until the very end of the war, the Union's strategy was to literally just herd waves of starving Irishmen at them until they ran out of bullets.

I want somebody to make a kino about ironclads.

The arms race between the two sides culminating in the Battle for Hampton Roads would be incredible.

Attached: 90ECC446-3BE7-4E4B-B0F1-FEC7FB3CA7D1.jpg (674x455, 52K)

The confederate constitution banned importation of slaves from anywhere but the United States. Anyone who makes claims like yours without bothering with even the smallest amount of research is a moron.

wtf I'm racist now

>A few rich people owned slaves
>That means everyone was a slave owner in the south
>The slave were all black and were all stolen from Africa
>They weren't sold to white people by other black people who owned those slaves just like other nations sold slaves to other nations
>Who are the Irish? Who are the Chinese? Who are modern slaves that make my clothes and electronics?
Americans are brainlets

yeah to this day i would beat up a lot more women if i could if there was no laws against it. i have high functioning autism so these sort of social conventions mean really nothing to me, it's only the fact that there is consequences. I cannot really empathize with a crying woman especially if she is picking on me and i just beat her up.

Indeed

It can't be done without pissing lots of people off. If it's fair and balanced, liberals will screech like the world's about to end, and if it's too biased against the confederates people in those states will be upset.

Placing military installations in foreign countries is generally considered an act of war.

>we was slaves n shit

you forgot that after slavery was abolished in the west, it was still carried on by the Barbary states for several decades, and those guys enslaved basically everyone.

What did Yea Forums think of The Civil War by Ken Burns?

also arabs literally still own slaves today

Based

based fatty

This

Stupid bitch ken burns wants $50 for this shit now when it was available in full for FREE on YouTube up until last month

Btw fucking PBS, of all people, funded the show

post more fanfics

Based.

Even without importation, they were still actively breeding them and there was a general economic reason to make sure the black population grew as fast as possible. South Carolina was more than 60% black in 1860; 100 years later, a century removed from the view under slavery of black fertility as a money-making opportunity, it recovered to be more than 60% white.

Attached: Sherman.jpg (480x653, 234K)

One of the best documenataries of all time, and that's literally all I watch. However, see

post more cope

Pretty much. South got their asses kicked all over the place because they're a bunch of inbred faggots.

>South Carolina was more than 60% black in 1860
Man, are blacks just a slave race? Romans would have slave rebellion after servile war after slave rebellion even when they vastly outnumbered their slaves.

lol no

Weren't there cops who crashed in an helicopter because leftists suddently decided to invade the alt-right march and they needed more cops to crowd-control them?

>beat up Haitian
OH NO NO N-
>got off scot free because of mental disability
Hmm..must've happened in New England

so do africans

if i was him id be diamonds tbqh

for some reason I can't post by replying directly to another post
I gotta go all the way to the top and hit post new reply
if I try to reply directly I get connection error
my phone works fine
my computer works fine if I hotspot my phone
anyone care to explain?

if you're phone posting this is normal, used to happen to me at work all the fucking time. I couldn't refresh pages so I'd have to go back to the catalogue and find the thread again.

And I confirm, it occured a saturday.

Attached: file.png (473x359, 27K)

"VIRGINIANS, WITH ME! WHO WILL COME WITH ME?!"

It may take an entire day to watch but Gettysburg is absolute Kino.

Attached: gettysburg-1993-21.png (500x281, 207K)

Scenes that women will never understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm6kHM2TPuE

Why do Southerners pretend to hate black people only to go out of their way to make sure there's as many of them around as possible?

Attached: abortion.png (960x730, 168K)

>lincoln tries to forgiving to confederates
>gets shot in the head by one
>tries to be above party
>democrat unity vp ruins legacy
>try to treat conflict as a tragedy that should be respected but moved on from
>slavery apologists trying to open wounds a century later

should'ved just gulaged all the government officials and military. never be merciful in a civil war.

This.

it's too bad nobody cares about bongs

never be merciful in any war, I never understood why humans care how we go about killing each other, killing each other to begin with is evil.

Its pretty scary the way shit is now. Best example I can think of is Bill Burr on Conan talking about how due process is being rid of in exchange for social media frontier justice and the entire time no one laughed, you could hear a pen drop in the room. People seriously are anti-free speech now, or they are too afraid to openly support it. I can't decide which is worse.

There are a ton of kino moments and battles in the Civil War.

>Why are is there so little Civil War kino?
Because the left will sperg out the moment rebs are portrayed as anything other than white robe wearing demons that drink black people blood.
The right kind of will too, but usually just to nitpick at every little historical detail or because they're Union supporters who don't like the idea of anything but "Good vs Evil."

Attached: 60114360_317631972488225_3805166001488919439.jpg (2048x1369, 431K)

As a brown Hispanic, I would stand with that kid.

far from it. plenty of movies on it just nothing new and you don't want that anyway.

t.fatty mutt

Gettysburg is basically just a filmed reenactment of the battle with some basic plot tying the scenes together. If that's what you're looking for it's good.

Meh. Very few people in the North cared about how the slaves were treated after being freed, they just wanted to preserve the Union and break Southern control of politics. With their economy completely destroyed and a third of their fighting-age white males dead, it was considered mission accomplished. Humoring them while they lied to themselves about the "Lost Cause" was just a way to prevent any real resentment from ever boiling back up.

This. You couldn't make a good civil war movie in today's climate. DA THE EBIL BACKWOOD RACISS AND SHIEET

the south had better songs

Official Civil War Movie tiers:

>Classic Tier
Gettysburg
The Red Badge of Courage
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
Glory
Lincoln
Birth of a Nation
Gone With The Wind
The Outlaw Josey Wales
The Hunley

>Pretty Good tier
Field of Lost Shoes
Dances With Wolves
Cold Mountain
The Horse Soldiers
The Great Locomotive Chase
Andersonville
The Undefeated

>Missed Opportunity tier
Gods and Generals

It's a damn shame we'll never get The Last Full Measure on film. Maybe we'll get luck and someone will pick up the Starbuck Chronicles for a streaming service

>Classic Tier
>Lincoln

Attached: 1508729826113.jpg (600x600, 57K)

>ctrl-f "gone with the wind"
>1 fucking entry
>last post

you children don't even know what's good any more.

Watch Gone with the wind, then at the fucking intermission, watch gettysburg then finish.

The Blue and the Gray
and
North and South
Should be included even though they're miniseries.
Classics in my opinion.

>ignoring the state's right to secede
Which part of the Constitution talks about that?

Attached: 1532440077594.jpg (634x715, 174K)

there was some debate about the language used in The Constitution and weather a state had the right to secede from the union.
>obviously they were pretty passionate about it.

look at the paws on that boy, he could break her whole face in a single punch

HOLY FUCK LADS GET A LOAD OF THESE ABSOLUTE UNITS

this is true, the top 10% strongest women are only as strong as the bottom 10% in strength men, all he would need to do is get a hold of her and throw her down and it would be over

>Implying African Americans and African American culture isn't southern hick garbage.

Blacks are Southerners. They just moved North for jobs in the early 20th century. The culture is still down south hick as fuck

Huh? The South didn't secede until like a year after his death.

lol no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Rednecks_and_White_Liberals
here you go

>there is an "oppressive matriarchy" preventing me from throwing my full weight behind a punch to knock a woman out and possibly kill her
the most MGTOW bullshit I've seen all day, fucking wew.

You disgrace your people.

This

im sorry you can't say the n word...;_;

Attached: nwurd.jpg (770x1027, 61K)

>>That means everyone was a slave owner in the south
When your entire "Constitution" is written on the defense of slavery, where your own "President" promotes it as a sacred practice that needs to be upheld and then you join your State's militia that fights to defend that new "Constitution", you don't get to pretend your war isn't about slaves, user.

lol nigger

>foreign countries
>I.E, a State with representation in the Senate

>BUT WHATABOUT...

also a southerner and this is true. I hate elitist northerners and fucking commiefornians but the civil war was horseshit and nothing to be proud of.

It was always like this, it’s just that what is being censored now differs in content from the past.
Blasphemy, except instead of religion is it’s different hotbutton topics.

I'm not white but white people are awesome and honestly the best.

>and then they all died because Lee saw some vision and sheet and didn't want to lose the very terrible ground he happened to start a fight on by accident

it's honestly one of his best. I tried baseball and jazz and had to stop, because i was dieing of boredom. The congress is a one off but it makes me cry everytime. Especially these days.

>peaceful, silent protest
>people come out and be shitty to this guy
you only make your side look retarded when you do this. Also, porr brainwashed fatso thinks his ancestors weren't fucking racists that wanted to enslave black people in spite of themselves. sad all around really. Thats the south for you though.

The government is literally not preventing you from posting anything on social media or your own websites you fucking brainlet /pol/niggers. A private company refusing to host you isn't censorship.

but the gov't will literally force a private company to bake a fag cake?

As a white man I'd stand on your corpse, greasy spic

Yes, it is censorship. It’s always been there, only it’s been outsourced so the government can wash their hands and pretend they’re not giving the orders.

This is why I'm creating an alternative to twitter and facebook and every other social media site where people can say whatever they want. It's going to be bigger than all the others combined.

>200 replies
>no one has posted it yet
youtube.com/watch?v=8XtNTJhyEYo
Best movie intro ever

Gettysburg is kino.
Gone with the Wind is absolute fucking kino.

There are two gay cake stories, one of which involves a store owner taking the money and not baking the cake. The second story is about how essentially they broke the anti-dsicrimination act where you can't deny someone business based on religion, sex, gender orientation or color. That's not censorship you fucking mutt faggot. If there was a legitimate reason to deny them service, he'd be in the right. A SC decision found it was in violation of their right to service.

Cope harder.

>>peaceful, silent protest in honor of traitors and privately funded statues
He should've been lynched, but hey, Americans are weak as fuck.

>It's censorship because I say so
It's literally not. A private company doesn't fucking owe you their digital space. I'll say this for the hundredth time, your political affiliation doesn't make you a protected class.

>Gone with the Wind
>absolute fucking kino
are you fucking shitting me with that black and gray singing in the mountains bullshit? it was made in like 1940s why the FUCK would anyone watch that unless they were a movie major?

>This thing lives in my town

I'd almost be ashamed if he wasn't on the end of public abuse for being a disgrace every day.

*discrimination

I'd gladly make a cake for a gay couple. If anybody forced me to make a cake for someone, I'd shit in the cake. Maybe not relevant to the discussion, but whatever.

>your political affiliation doesn't make you a protected class
Tell that to the democratic twitter mobs.

>I'd risk a federal charge just to shit in a cake because I don't like gays having rights to participate in the economy

I smell a retard!

This retards ancestors were traitors who were ass mad that the Jews could no longer profit off niggers

Attached: 1558845689581.jpg (831x639, 124K)

this but unironically

>BUT MUH DEMOCRATS AND THAT'S IT
Is that the fucking government censoring you, you colossal retard? There is nothing illegal about getting mobbed on twitter by (insert political groups here). That's not censorship to get shit on for having unpopular opinions. The space exists for you to have an opinion, you want a safespace or a cry-in? What are you some SJW faggot?

the south was retarded to fight at all. richmond had double the population and 10% of its usual grain by 1862 and the fun had just barely begun. confed artillery divisions were short about 1000 horses by the time of gettysburg and pack animals in the confederacy had long been eating roots and twigs. confederate troops fought vigorously and had to control the battlefield afterwards in order to strip the defeated enemies of valuable supplies: a prolonged, defensive war was never an option for the confeds. this is why lee had no choice but to poke north whenever north virginia was cleared. there was no line they could make on the confed border that could possibly not get flanked, so he had to maneuver just to keep his army alive constantly, while having 1/4 of the food required for an army that moves and fights constantly and has no time off year round. the south was just fuckin dumb. really fuckin dumb. there's no end of reasons they're so fucking dumb for going to war.

>I'll just join the bigots out of principle
What did he mean by this?

technically this is a civil war movie.

Attached: kino.jpg (1000x1500, 475K)

Not even good bait.

nobody gives a fuck about rednecks

That's not what I said. You're dumb.

>technically die hard is a christmas movie har har hurrdee hur hur

Epic boomer comeback.

Tech companies are all government subsidized, therefore it's illegal to deny Americans a service they're paying for.

>TEEHEE I'D BAKE A CAKE, BUT SHIT IN IT FIRST ;) THAT WILL SHOW THOSE HOMOS
Are you 13?

That's not what I said. You are dumb.

A lot of Hispanics fought for the Confederacy.

>Tech companies are all government subsidized
No, they aren't "all government subsidized". You aren't paying for Twitter, none of your taxpaying money goes to Twitter, or Goggle or Amazon or whatever. What completely ass-backward moron convinced you that the private sector has so many subsidizes? Especially tech startups? That's only really true of a few companies and even then, it's a drop in the bucket.

There are more forms of censorship than government censorship you ignorant faggot.

Attached: 1555391477850.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

the south is good times as long as you are only living there temporarily as part of a military duty station or something like that.

You literally said you'd shit in their cakes, are you autistic?

They seceded and were a separate country. The Union refused to withdraw troops from Fort Sumter.

It was too complex an event to really compress into a feature length movie in its whole, so Hollywood just sticks to making flicks about slavery instead

Attached: 1556761592683.png (866x298, 346K)

Lincoln believed the wounds of the war would not heal unless their sins had been forgiven. I dont think it would have mattered much either way

>There are more forms of censorship than government censorship
Except no, there isn't. There is only one form of actual, real censorship that is recognized in most of the West and that's government-intervention-censorship. There is literally only ONE legal definition of it in our laws in the United States.

I said i'd gladly make gays a cake. Then I said if I were forced to make someone (nothing implies I meant homosexuals specifically) a cake I would shit in it. You're dumb.

>starving Irishmen
kek that's a funny one btw the union was feeding its soldiers 4,000 calories per day and damn sure had the nutrition. lee's army by appomatox couldn't get the nutrition to digest the food they had and dysentery and other crud was rife among his soldiers.

That excuse went out of the window when they started colluding with banks and payment processors to shut down any competition.

>if I illegally secede despite you recognizing at all that I'm a foreign power, than we are magically a separate nation because our feefees say so
Federal land, Confederatenigger. There is no right in the Constitution that gives a State the authority to secede.

>i'm fine with getting buttfucked by tech monopolies that have become the public square because it's not the government doing it

>Tech companies are all government subsidized
Lmao

you don't need a reason to tell someone to get the fuck out of your store, the cake makers were retarded for bringing up homos in the first place and giving them something to bitch about. but since were on the subject, what about bars not being able to refuse service to pregnant mothers now? whats your excuse for that?

>muh conspiracy theories
Funny how that isn't really happening.

>I don't like people who disagree with me having rights to participate in the economy
>it's okay though because I donate time, money, and a platform to political candidates that agree with me

>choosing not to benefit racists
>colluding
Present the proofs, boomer.

>what do you mean I can’t say “nigger” on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc
>that’s censorship!

Attached: 85C6ABD0-A8C4-4BD3-88BA-4B6822B72EEF.jpg (851x765, 56K)

>I think this person hates me.
>I better force them to handle my food.

War of the roses series would be kino.

can smell the matzo in many of these posts

Attached: peekaboo.gif (106x167, 649K)

>there's only one form censorship
>excepts there are more forms of it but they're not real censorship
Based retard.

Attached: 1496897754150.gif (500x375, 579K)

Yes. It's pure coincidence that everyone who tries to compete with the lefty tech companies gets their hosting and banking services shut down immediately.

Why is Stormfront not shut down then you absolutely retarded /pol/cuck? Why is the government not preventing you from spending 20 dollars a month on Wix to make a website? Or a blogosphere? Why aren't they shutting down every privately owned website? Why does Alex Jones still have InfoWars.com?

Can it be that nobody is actually taking away your ability to have a platform and you're just crying because the popular platforms (of which are privately owned) don't give a single fuck about you? What on this good green earth are you smoking?

Attached: 1557629527302.jpg (250x240, 11K)

>don't trust white people
Good advice.

>muh racism

>There's only one form of censorship recognized by the government, all others are feelsies over realsie-
>DUUUUDE XD

>gettysburg
>glory

Agreed. They're just too dangerous. You should leave immediately for your own safety.

And yet the starving boys in gray still gave the Union army hell along the way, from Petersburg to Appomattox.

Attached: The Bloody Angle.jpg (1600x1096, 396K)

So no proofs?

Attached: 763c43ab8d05ea497f9b41bf3835ffbd.jpg (614x640, 33K)

>you don't need a reason to tell someone to get the fuck out of your store
Except you do, Gary. The federal government and the SC both disagree with you and ruled in their favor. We have an Anti-Discrimination Act and your religious beliefs can't deny someone a service. If they were unruly, disruptive, belligerent...sure. But the store owners are literal retards and cited the gay cake in the media, instead of lying. Sorry that Christcucks are legally retarded.
>what about bars not being able to refuse service to pregnant mothers now? whats your excuse for that?
I've never heard this at all. How would a bartender even know unless you are months along?

>It's not real censorship according to this arbitrary definition
>>DUUUUDE XD
You have to go back to Yea Forumseddit.

Attached: 1554836272813.png (500x472, 223K)

No one cares if you want to pretend to be retarded anymore, chaim. It just makes you look retarded.

>there should be people will less access to participation in the economy

Apparently.

I never said there were "other forms of censorship".

This

>muh lefty lefty lefty
Oh, cry me a river retard. You have a Republican government and did nothing with a majority in Congress/House for 2 years. Go fuck yourself with your "poor me wahhh wahh" bullshit because Twitter bans you for using the word nigger once when you were 12.

Stormfront is shut down, you retard.

>legal definitions
>arbitrary
I did hear ESLs have a hard time interpreting legal text.

Anyway, your argument has now devolved into "laws aren't fair", lmao.

dailydot.com/layer8/stormfront-shut-down-web-host/

>arbitrary
you mean the LEGAL definition used at the Supreme Court level? Yeah, "facts and logic" amirite?

>no one cares because I can't provide proofs to my insane claims
If only. You're still crying here after all.

Yes. And absolutely no one cares about it overseas

Yes. It's all about people being banned for saying nigger.

You chimps should legitimately be locked up. No one this retarded should be roaming free in society.

>lying to prove a point
It's not, senpai. They spring up mirror urls every other month.

The civil war documentary on Netflix is really good.

again, im so so SO sowwy you can't say the n wurd.

Attached: aww-poor-little-cry-baby-26008221.jpg (1300x957, 135K)

>see...SEEE? One of them was shutdown.
>out of hundreds
Did you even read your fake "dailydot" article at all for the reasons?

Who's crying? I wish you faggots would hurry up and really start putting the screws to people who don't worship at the altar of leftism.

It's accessible on tor as well, but Anglin is on the run due to who knows how many pending lawsuits.

Saying that the only real form of censorship is government censorship is indeed arbitrary.

Based retards.

It's young Hodor

Then enlighten me on literally ANYTHING you currently can't do that you used to be able to do a few years ago on Twitter that you find is an affront to your speech that isn't just you shitposting slurs?

Give me something tangible to complain about.

Are those goalposts heavy chaim?

Okay, boomer.

based big hoss holding in his pose

You implied it.

>the altar of leftism
You talk like a retarded teenager, holy shit.

Watching communists suck corporate cock is so entertaining.

>Why are is there

Attached: autistic screeching2.jpg (720x960, 87K)

Because it would alienate southern states who would get salty that they're portrayed as the bad guys.
They can make Revolutionary War stuff instead without losing revenue.

Criticize disney. Support enforcing immigration laws. Run for office in the UK.

>people who call me retarded are communists now
You're slipping.

>dailydot!
this is literally poetic, to use a major /pol/ outlet to prove another /pol/ club house being shut down means you have no more /pol/ dungeons to say the n word in anymore.

stormfront is not an app preloaded on everyone's phones; stormfront is not a platform mentioned in daily news reports and world events; stormfront is not a platform inhabited by every prominent person in society.

the reason nobody gives a shit about stormfront or a shitty wix blog is because nothing drives traffic there. they are contained, and normies are contained, too: for a vast majority of people, the "internet" is facebook, twitter, youtube, instagram, and snapchat. being banned these platforms essentially bans you from a global or even national audience. the problem is that internet has become less decentralized than you think, and people are gleefully handing it over to a handful of companies that they trust and thinking they won't be the next on the chopping block. these companies are run by the same oligarchs that hold sway in the government; these people are going to be mighty disappointed when facebook doesn't let you advocate open class war or flags the next big "leak" as disinformation or propaganda.

i suppose my rambling tl;dr is people love to cheer on censorship until it bites them in the ass much like democrats cheered on the expansion of the executive branch when it suited them but flip out when trump uses the powers that it affords him

If you're going to act like an extremist religion, you're going to be treated like one.

>criticize disney. Support enforcing immigration laws.
imagine being so ideologically fragile, that you think either of these are happening in the US.

>why isn't stormfront shut down
>stormfront is shutdown
>muh pol

Christ you chimps are fucking retarded.

>the only real form of censorship is government censorship
The only legal form of censorship recognized and penalized by the US government is indeed government censorship. It's the only one that counts because everything else is you failing to adhere to the terms of services you agreed to in the first place.

Why do facts hurt your feelings?

>And absolutely no one cares about it overseas
The Confederacy and Republika Srpska will stand together in a new political union. Robert E Lee was a SERB

Attached: MV5BYTg2ZTNmYmMtNGRkNi00MzM1LTljMWQtZjY4MzAxNGFhMDI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM5MTg4MjQ@._V1_.jpg (1000x1395, 396K)

Exactly, the imperial union army had no moral standing

Name a single extremist position you think I apparently believe, go for it.

Imagine living in such an ideological bubble you can honestly pretend reality doesn't exist.

This post is peak Yea Forums boomerism.

Attached: IMG_20190620_180128.jpg (304x312, 13K)

You probably think you should be roaming free and voting.

then how did they manage to hold the north off for 4 years despite being hopelessly outnumbered and outgunned and supplied?

also
>hurr they were evil

even the nazis weren't "evil" you stupid prick.

Disney is not preventing you from having an opinion, user. They just aren't.

>stormfront is not an app preloaded on everyone's phones
thank god

We need another.

Retards who use the term boomer without understanding the definition should be lobotomized.

>being banned these platforms essentially bans you from a global or even national audience.
Except it doesn't and that's a shitty reason to not just make your own spaces online. You not having popular views isn't the marketplace's fault when you get told to fuck off. The digital marketplace is the most visceral and straightforward example of "best ideas winning". I'm sorry you're a fucking loser.

They just don't want anyone expressing them in public.

no user, I went to see Shazam and MICKEY MOUSE HIMSELF appeared and attacked me with a crowbar. I heard the movie was good but it din't do well? damn you mouse!

How do you make your own space online when the tech companies shut down your hosting or payment processing?

>they didn't even do cool evil,
I dunno. They did disguise a bomb as a piece of coal and routinely blew up steamers with wounded soldiers on them. And the prisoner camps on both sides were pretty hellish. It's just the nature of war, can't really say one side did worse than the other.

Because that doesn't happen, you stupid faggot. Again, Why has nobody shut down InfoWars?

Why are you struggling so hard to find a place in the modern world? Could it because nobody wants to share your archaic views and values? Or because you're a victim of persecution on par with the Holocaust you denied happened at all? It's hard to tell.

Whatever the case may be, credit card companies have no obligation of funding your middle life crisis.

Well, them having feelings about it, isn't really a call to action, is it?

Did you just sleep through the last two years or something?

Nobody has shut down InfoWars.com, /pol/tard. Youtube pulled his content because of the libel battle he's in with the entire fucking town of Sandy Hook.

Play stupid games...

But your fellow traveler just said that wasn't happening.

>free speech
>archaic
Leftism really is a cancer on western civilization.

south
>rural agrarian
>traditionalist
>god fearing
>soldiers don't fight for slavery but fight for their states and soil
>know niggers need to be kept under the whip or we'll end up with modern day America
>bravely fend off the Yankee horde for years with outdated weapons and no supplies
>rebel yell

North
>industrial
>overbearing
>whats a constitution?
>ran by jews
>mercenary army of blue jacketed rapists who give up and run back north as soon as they run out of steak, tobacco and coffee and only fight if they outnumber the rebels at least 2:1

yup seems good vs bad to me

Attached: G0z3j8p.jpg (600x315, 45K)

>The only legal form of censorship recognized and penalized by the US government is indeed government censorship.
Indeed censorship does not exist outside of the US.
>It's the only one that counts because everything else is you failing to adhere to the terms of services you agreed to in the first place.
Did you flunk out of school or can you really not think of any other forms of censorship? At least open a dictionary or something.

>gets payment process rejected
>"THIS IS JUST LIKE NAZI GERMANY (which wasn't actually that bad lib!!)"
It's just odd that so many people can profit in this day and age, but you can't. Could it be because you're hosting literal mass shooters announcing their killings every other week?

What's the name of that sad melancholy song they kept playing in that doc? I've been trying to find it