Is it worth watching from the start?

is it worth watching from the start?

Attached: 220px-Eastendersearly.jpg (220x178, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLISr6Py8g4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-n9zmR6lVcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it even possible to watch from the start? Is there a resource out there with every episode of fucking eastenders? It's been on 4 days a week every week since the fucking mid 80s or something.

No, but Coronation Street it.

there's like 6000 episodes

I know you love me Janine, I know you do

>continually manages to be the worst soap on british TV

All at the tax-payers' expense. Oh, and Doctors.

it had barry though

Bubbly in the fridge.

EastEnders? More like EastBenders lmao

Corrie is worse, it's boring as fuck and is just a bunch of old manc cunts sitting around moaning, it just acts as a reminder of the banality of existence and the inevitability of death and hearing the theme tune makes me fucking depressed.

Full series DVD release when

is that kid ryan or whatever still kissing that chav girl roxie who was his sister or whatever?

i swear 2000-something eastenders is like a fever dream to me.

TOTAL SLAG

Attached: slag.jpg (292x172, 4K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fLISr6Py8g4

Attached: ben.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Roxy and Ronnie both died in a tragic drunken swimming pool accident
Tonight's episode featured a pregnant Sharon locking her toyboy in a warehouse to scare him into silence. Meanwhile, Martin Fowler fiercely protects custody of his wife's interracial son (not a joke)

The only soap storyline worth watching was the Brookside bro/sis incest saga
Asbolute kino

Attached: 13795732859459.png (478x362, 305K)

for me it’s nancy

Attached: 3A1D5011-4103-4DE5-9665-110FA52329DA.jpg (590x667, 65K)

Ian Beale thread

Attached: CEqQ0NdWYAAhMhp.jpg (600x800, 69K)

last number in post confirms which Beale you are

Attached: DXR8mLoW0AE-SVq.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

The only britbong TV I've ever watched

Attached: Snapchat-1056938728.jpg (425x600, 181K)

I just cant fathom how people like this shit. It's just banal people doing banal things, and dont get me started on gogglebox- people watching people watching tv making le ebin funny comment XDDD omg theyre just like me! i hate plebs so god damn much

Roll, let's aim for 6

lol is he drowning a cat?

I wanted to post his entire storyline since 1985 but the 4chin post system doesn't allow more than 23000 characters

YES

85-91ish is pretty compelling, youll binge it

from there its alright for a few more years

i watched from 85 til Ians botched murder

after that it was plain retarded

The LEGEND

Attached: you.jpg (200x134, 8K)

every day I dream about kidnapping and torturing billy mitchell to the point of insanity. peeling his flesh with hot pincers, ripping his teeth out, hearing him wail and beg as I mangle his genitalia. the sight of his pathetic skaghead face, twisted in pain and horror as I pick up a new implement to continue his transformation into a broken, crippled wretch will give me more pleasure than anything else in this world

Attached: BillyMitchell.jpg (1405x2000, 516K)

watch brookside instead if you can get em
half as many episodes and miles better than this shit
>right, i think it's time we just had it out and put our cards on table
>woss gahn on?
>.we were just abaht to put on cards on the table
ad infinitum

Corrie has more hotties

There's literally no need to start from the beginning, stories recycle every couple of years

Is everyone in this thread over 40

Attached: 1560335054287.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>5,934 episodes

I love coal

Attached: Trevor_Morgan.jpg (528x864, 152K)

and at the same time the jordache sisters and their mum stabbing their dad and burying him under the patio for raping them and a cult leader with aids brainwashing and fucking half the female cast like a world class nxivm pro

acting kino

>Coronation Street - Number of episodes
>9,789
>as of 7 June 2019

Attached: 1551920676539.jpg (570x623, 136K)

Harry Hills TV Burp is a must see for brit soap aficionados

God no, it's not worth watching at all

t. brit

Has anyone who has ever been in Corrie/Eastenders gone on to acting success in anything? Seems everyone disapears as soon as they leave the show

No, it's trash, just like all soaps

i wonder how much they get paid

He's been in a few things since

Attached: MV5BYWI1NThmYTgtYTI2Mi00YmVkLWEzYzktMjllNjQwODZkOWU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg (1749x2551, 3.05M)

very occasionally

You'd be surprised how many people live in their own bubble, with the only goal in life to wake up, eat, watch afternoon telly, sleep and repeat.

British live dystopian lives without even realizing it.

That's literally me, just replace afternoon telly with afternoon kino.

That's cos you're a bumder

Same but with vidya

you really can binge thru several years easily, it was only 2 episodes a week

someone should stream EE

>with the only goal in life to wake up, eat, watch afternoon telly, sleep and repeat.
That's literally most american anons though

you could watch the whole thing in 8 months

i'm 43 and EE was great in the early years, now it is just so fucking stupid and fantastical I can literally feel my braincells withering away if i'm just in the same room as it, it' shite, just pure shite.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (233x264, 12K)

Literally nonstop.

Never watched a full episode of coronationstreet/emmerdale/eastenders only ever caught small snippets of it when my mum or gran is watching it but why does every character get hit by a car? Every time I see these shows on the tv someone is either getting hit by a car or is crashing one. Is it some kind of alternate universe where driving tests don't exist or something more sinister?

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

I'd still fuck her

more like a 4x10TB HDD array, complete with 12 blu ray discs for the extras.

They even did a piss take advert.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-n9zmR6lVcU

Ben Kingsley had a brief part in Corrie in the 60s and Matthew Marsden does straight to dvd action movies and made it into Rambo 4. Can't think of fuck all from eastenders.

I remember watching this live...

Attached: g0bj40gpv3221.jpg (1198x1955, 138K)

Attached: 1553544469040.gif (285x171, 759K)

I do miss her big titties

David Duke Beale please

Oh shit! That escalated quickly

Patrick Stewart.

normies love characters being introduced, hanging around for a few months, then being killed, which means none of the young characters actually stick

brookside was kino, eastenders is good 85-92, everything else is shit

top quality shit post

rolling for hobo

My mum watches it every day (4 days a week technically) without fail.They repeat the same fucking storyline every 3 months. Someone cheated on someone cheated on someone cheated on someone cheated on someone then at christmas someone is violently murdered. Jesus christ.

who's the babe

Ben Hardy/Peter Beale got in a few Bryan Singer films (via the usual way you get in Bryan Singer films).

My mother and sisters are the same they go on and on about how shit it is but they watch it non stop

Better get started, user.

>tfw 27 years old
>Stuck watching Eastenders
>can't stop watching it

This is about the only appealing tart on the show

Attached: file.png (800x1200, 1.83M)

>Ben is a chad now
kek

Attached: BBSyH0p.jpg (624x451, 26K)

>appealing
LAD idk what to tell ya...

Adam Croasdell played the doctor guy who tried to catch Stacey that one time she went insane, now he's a vampire in Preacher, some other period show and he voiced a main Final Fantasy character among other things.

The key is breaking into the US since there's fuck all but soaps and grimdark crime dramas for actors in the UK, or theatre work.

Attached: Al_Jenkins_Promo.jpg (1365x2048, 485K)

Can you imagine if he like flipped you face down on a bed and said "You need a slappin down" haha that would be so funny