He wasn’t funny

He wasn’t funny.

Attached: D688B0E5-9A88-4B05-9042-8A546BCE158C.jpg (1588x2382, 218K)

He's funnier now than he was before.

fuck off seth

He was an okay comedian but he was a great actor

WOOHOO WACKY TALKY VERY FAST FUNNY VOICE WOAH OBNOXIOUS BING BANG BOOM BACK TO RED.DIT

Bitter irony is that his serious roles far outshined his comedic ones. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Worse, he was smart.

boring sappy cunt

He was too manic for my taste. (In other words, basically this )

You're not not a faggot

You’re not not a manchild

This
I liked him in serious roles in films though

Actually he was and that's why he made millions of dollars during his career as a comedian. Besides what would you know about humor anyway? Post something funny

He did some good stuff. He could actually act, within a narrow range, like in Awakenings, and Will Hunting, or 24 Hour Photo. But then he'd slam right back to WACKY COCAINE VOICES and shit on a movie so hard it would be unwatchable.
He stomped on my last nerve when my niece was watching that penguin animated movie. He just made it ponderous. The same bad "black" voice he'd been doing for decades. After that, I just stopped watching anything he was in, and haven't since. I've heard his "gay voice" enough times in my life, I don't need to any more.

He wasn't supposed to be funny. He was a goofy and heartwarming character that made us forget about life and how normal people act.

>he made millions of dollars during his career as a comedian
Nah. He was out of standup before the big monet started getting earned there, he said many times his early specials on HBO were'nt nearly as much money as comics get today. The bulk of his money came from movies, and Mork and Mindy.
He was VERY selective about standup after he went to movies, and his specials were basically "oh, shit, i'm getting divorced, book me a date and hire a crew" type shows.
He's lauded as this great standup, when he abandoned it for all intents and purposes in the 80's.

How will you be remembered?

It's funny you think at him as a comedian when his bests roles make you cry

>read his biography
>suffered from severe depression and drug abuse
>one of the main reasons he wanted to be a comedian was because he felt absolutely worthless and wanted people to feel happy because he knew that suffered that experience
>loved anime and tennis
>made the writers include a scene evangelion toys in one hour photo
>named his daughter zelda after princess zelda
He really was just like me :/ and fuck you Patch Adams was pretty good and he deserved much more credit for Awakenings as did Pacino

Attached: plebeian.jpg (759x1022, 113K)

>Pacino

De Niro was in Awakenings. Both were good tho.

>zoomers have shit taste
shocking

Anyone have the Cum Town clip where Nick does an impersonation of him? Seems to have been wiped off Youtube