AAAAAHAHHHHGGGRRHHHHHH HELLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

>AAAAAHAHHHHGGGRRHHHHHH HELLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!
>I DIDNT KNOW I WAS STEALING ALL THOSE MOVIES- AHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I JUST THOUGHT I WAS COPYING THEM!!!!!!!
>OH GODDDD IT BURNNSSSS JESUS SAVE ME ILL NEVER PIRATE AGAIN AHHHHHHHH

Ephesians 4:28
Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need.

Attached: Hell.jpg (1050x700, 62K)

God doesn’t exist.

Next.

I pirate movies and then burn them on to DVDs and hand them out to people for free.

>HEY MORTY LOOK AT ME BRRRP WE ARE REDDITORS GOD DOESN'T EXIST LEL NIETZCHE LEL

If god wanted me to follow his rules he shouldn't have made me ugly.

Then how do you explain existence? pro tip you cant

Based.

>watching a movie for free is stealing
Nothing is being stolen. Movie is viewable for free, so it is viewed. Pirating films is equivalent to spending a dollar you found on the street.

He made you ugly to test your belief, keep believing and you will be rewarded

You've achieved communism

What hardships do all the attractive successful people that don't believe in him get?

jesus pirated bread to feed the hungry

Hey, if living in ignorance and fear from science is what you want, then by all means you do you, dude. /s

They get punished

lmao seething

10/10 shitpost, you should be proud OP. I am saying this unironically

>giving a single dime to the pedophile syndicate

>multiply fish and bread
>Jews suddenly hate you
Based Jesus

Attached: 4c08c36ceef9bc06c462f3cfbb513cd9c25a1426bf7c20a83e1ace44e555e327.jpg (255x255, 19K)

No I get that, I mean how come my life has to be one where my faith gets tested this way but other people who don't believe in him still experience huge success? What's the logic in making me a literal 2/10?

Jesus copied the fish in an act of piracy. Even God is standing for piracy so saying it's a sin is hipocritical Pharisees talk.

>NOTHING WAS BEING STOLEN!!! I THOUGHT PIRATING FILMS WAS JUST LIKE FINDING A DOLLAR ON THE STREET!!! AHHHHH!!!! I’M SORRY, GOD!!!!

Attached: D1F28AB6-D387-405A-8663-5EE8CD7E679C.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I will pirate God

Christians shouldn't watch TV or Hollywood movies.

>religious belief
>connecting it to reddit
shut the fuck up

Attached: 1557541206687.png (112x112, 28K)

Attached: 239543.png (757x579, 230K)

perfect example
jesus pirated those fish and everything turned out fine for that guy

Based Theist

Proer tip: you neither

This is a christian forum, you have to fuck right back off.

>everything turned out fine for that guy

Attached: first pepe.png (799x1280, 127K)

but i wont deny that something created this world
its too complex to simply appear randomly out of nothing

Midge

Attached: 1559745655115.png (800x454, 90K)

kek

Making a perfect copy of something is not stealing.

>“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”
Revelation 2:9

Nice try though

>having an imaginary friend past the age of 10
>not a manchild
>calls others manchildren fedoratippers instead

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

Debt based currency is theft, as the principle can never be paid back.

>claim you're redpilled
>literally choose to believe comforting lies

honestly, religiontards belong with the lefties and NPCs, you trannies can have them

Hell being nothing but torture for eternity would get old after a certain point. If anything real hell is much like nornal life however the minor shit that annoys the fuck out of you would occur more often but not to a point where you'd adapt to it.

>Ephesians 4:28
>so that he may have something to share with anyone in need.

>AHHHHHHHHHH MESHUGGANAH NOOOO I SWEAR I WAS ON KLONOPIN WHEN I MADE SURE THAT FRIVOLOUS MOVIES WERE 20 DOLLARS APIECE TO GO SEE AND I'D USE THE LAW TO PROSECUTE ANYONE SHARING THEM IN A PUBLIC PLACE WITHOUT A LICENSE AAAAAAH
>AHHHH I WAS JUST TRYING TO PROTECT MY ARTISTIC INTEGRITY LIKE MY FILM WHERE A 67 YEAR OLD TRANNY MARRIES A RACCOON AND A CHILD DRAG QUEEN AND NORBIT AAAAAAHHHH
>AHHHHH I USED MY WEALTH FOR GOOD PURPOSES LIKE PUSHING CIRCUMCISION FOR 100,000 DOLLARS A FORESKIN SO SANDRA BULLOCK CAN HAVE FRESH YOUNG FIBROBLASTS INJECTED INTO HER JOWLS AAAAAAAHHH
>NOOOOOOOO I DIDN'T USE THE CASTING COUCH MUCH JUST A LITTLE SEX TRAFFICKING AND ORGAN DONATION OH GOTT I'M S'BRENT IN HERE AAHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 27K)

If Satan is evil, why did he punish people who do bad things?

because the illiterate retards who invented the stories 10000 years ago didn't have much common sense. and they killed those who pointed out how stupid it was.

What dreams may come. It was like eternity in a brazilian favela

Will God forgive my piracy if I kill heretics and heathens?

you wouldn't download pain for eternity, would you?

get out

Attached: 1479700321839.png (853x629, 74K)

no, you don't live in the edgelord future with the cuck emperor

Dealing with people who don't actually like them for them.

You should have just streamed them like I do. I'll be laughing in heaven for all eternity about you.

Bros how are we gonna meetup in hell I dont wanna be alone down there

you think theres some landmark we can agree to meet up at?

Torrenting is amoral, not immoral, you intellectual midget.

And even if we were to agree that it is immoral, even by Christian logic, the only thing that determines whether you go to heaven or hell is whether or not you're Christian. All Christians go to heaven, all non-Christians go to hell. That is how it works, using Christian logic. You can't earn your way into heaven with good deeds, you are granted entry through divine grace. You do not earn your way into hell, you are born damned with original sin and will go there unless you become Christian. If you become Christian, then it doesn't matter what additional sins you commit. Jesus Christ earned your spiritual redemption, and the redemption of all Christians for all of their sins, by sacrificing himself on the cross. Literally there is no sin that puts a Christian beyond salvation. To believe that there is would be to shit all over Jesus and the sacrifice he made.

So, using Christianity to guilt trip other Christians is fucking ignorant as fuck.

>so that he may have something to share with anyone in need
You mean like torrenting?

But Sneed does.

Attached: 1558975206190.png (499x382, 335K)

Unironically though, this is the best post here.

Hell doesn't exist.

Get saved

Attached: 1540337479248m.jpg (1024x681, 245K)

good thing I'm not stealing anything from anyone when I download a movie

Thread/

based trips of truth

it's called file sharing bitchnigger. god has no problem with sharing if i remember bible school correctly

Attached: 1549750517881.webm (640x640, 2.92M)

Based.

is there a way to get a comfy spot in heaven? like an office job or something
maybe i have to do some witchcraft?