Watching man of steel again, since one time at the cinema, and it’s, no joke, better than all the MCU so far

Watching man of steel again, since one time at the cinema, and it’s, no joke, better than all the MCU so far.

Attached: FB3EF3C6-3021-47E2-B758-8B85BBD35BA1.jpg (725x550, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQ5sMUzf2bo&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I literally never understood why it got the hate that it did. I presume it was Disney meddling, but it's true kino.

I recently re watched and I have to say, while it's not a bad movie by any means, and it's definitely better than almost all the recent capeshit, it's still one of the lesser Superman movies.

>I presume it was a conspiracy why nobody liked an unpopular movie

Snydershills please leave. Nobody asked for a grimdark Superman and MoS was garbage just like the entire DCU. No amount of cope will change that.

>0.00002 BTC have been deposited to your account

Halt, my invincible son.

I don't like Zack Snyder and I even said MOS was a lesser Supes movie. Try harder

>so far
yes, unfortunately snyder takes over everything in the final act

>Nobody asked for a grimdark Superman

They made a "golden age" Supes and it was shit.

Attached: 6623368-6297200-maxresdefault+(2).jpg (960x540, 94K)

>1 disney shekel has been deposited to your account, thank you goy!

>It was shit
Snyder please leave, Superman Returns was better than anything you made

Try what harder?

How does Kevin Spacey's cock taste you fucking brainlet? The movie was bad on every measure.

>Every negative opinion on a shit movie is the Mouse, which isn't even the lagerst media company in the US
Seethe harder.

Kevin Spacey was the best Live action Lex Luthor you brainlet

How about you leave this thread instead?

Does that change what I said you illiterate faggot?

>nobody liked an unpopular movie
yeah that's definitively true
the question is why

okay mousecuck

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>Another shekel has been deposited to your account. One more shill and you qualify for the weekly raffle to win a Disney brand hat!

>Why can't I have a safespace where I suck off the most overrated hack directors WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH

It provides context that suggests that, a grimdark Superman movie was indeed asked for, you retarded discord tranny.

The answer you were looking for was "it tastes good".

Not a DC fan or Marvel drone, but I enjoyed Man of Steel when it came out. I don't get the sudden hate regarding the city destroying ending. It made sense these two aliens went at each other. Superman was brand new and wasn't at all at the top of his game and had to stop Zod. For any normie out there, Zod can't be stopped with a quip. He had to be stopped via the snap neck, and no that's not even b8. What would you do? He would've killed the people in front of Superman then kill him soon after.

Take your pic:
>Acting was generally shit
>CGI was ugly to look at and didn't blend well
>Narrative was a mess
>Ending is fucking insane amounts of carnage for a Superman film
>Entire plot about Superman hiding powers makes no sense
>Almost lets a bus full of kids die

>muh discord discord discord tranny tranny tranny
Get the fuck out you stupid zoomer. MoS was a shit movie.

Get mad user

Attached: FF8B243A-6C72-4C18-B773-D4EAC237CCF5.gif (371x209, 1.1M)

>is literally the only one who has mentioned Disney
Rent free I guess.

Definitive Superman rankings:
>Superman
Reeve>Routh>Cavill
>Luthor
Spacey>Hackman>Eisenberg
>Lois
Kidder>Adams>Bosworth
>Movies
Superman 1>2, Donner Cut>2>Returns>3>MOS>BVS>4
>Director
Lester>Donner>Snyder>Singer>Furie

You're literally asking for a safespace but I'm triggered? Sure.

You said it so many times because it's your home. Also you have fucking shit taste and should kys.

You a terrible troll user, you need a nap

How many times have you probably posted this?

>I thought MoS was a good movie
>You have shit taste though
Lol

You have done nothing in the thread except rage you autist

Attached: 752C19A2-3987-4177-ADBF-678FA1718065.gif (220x174, 416K)

Superman 3 was fun, fight me

I don't disagree, I really like it for what it is

Nice blog post

Explain to me without memes, how it is a strong film outside of the brand recognition and the comic history.

The most idiotic complaint related to this film was "b-b-b-but and the civilians?! Superman killed hundreds of civilians!".

>Disney meddling

Attached: 1556446221787.png (503x503, 373K)

>11 short lines is a blog post

>the majority opinion is clearly the smart and true opinion

Kys, redditor.

Superman 3 has everything MoS lacks:
> Likeable characters
> Believable superman personality
> Heroic actions
> Vilains with an actual plan and new ideas

>gif

Attached: 1500525954500.jpg (523x521, 38K)

It was a mess. The Avatar Krypton scenes were cringe. How is Jor-El a scientist, besting the shit out of General Zod, whose entire existence is military?

Pa Kent letting himself get killed was dumb

He barely becomes Superman and he’s turning himself into the police.

Zero chemistry between Cavil and Adams.

Just wasn’t very good

>When the audience's agree with me, it is a consensus
>When they don't they are wrong of course

>He barely becomes Superman and he’s turning himself into the police.
Superman is too pure and perfect for this world. Do you even understand Superman or does your brain wander through the Marvel weeds?

The sequences on krypton were amazing. The story was strong. Did a good job making superman more relatable. He had to suffer before finding his path. You are allowed to have your opinion user but in my eyes you are wrong. But I, an adult and don’t seethe on anonymous message boards when somebody likes something I don’t.

Totally agree, honestly we need to get Richard Lester to come out of retirement and make more Superkino like 3
youtube.com/watch?v=fQ5sMUzf2bo&t=

Attached: Richard-Lester.png (800x400, 165K)

>Superman is too pure and perfect for this world. Do you even understand Superman or does your brain wander through the Marvel weeds

What the fuck are you talking about crack head

The first time I saw 3, I didn't like it, it just seemed like such a step down compared to the previous two. But the more I've watched it, the more I've come to really like it. It's good, just not in the same way one and two are. It's good in the sense that it's the most like a comic book out of all the Superman movies. Lester is kino director and it's a shame he gets blamed for "ruining" the franchise

>Superman Returns was better than anything you made
you are fucking retarded. It wasn't good, it was just rehashed bullshit from the 70s Superman