Let's settle this once and for all. Was this footage genuine or not?

Attached: patty.jpg (709x745, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ld7y3R7BW-4
youtu.be/eD8XSQbayXs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xb9YcIlkl_c
youtube.com/watch?v=PCkMXJBoRRk
youtu.be/B-CS4tUVlvw
youtube.com/watch?v=F_L8dJBILS8
youtube.com/watch?v=tyNuWCjc-bg
politico.com/story/2019/06/19/warner-classified-briefing-ufos-1544273
youtu.be/6z2mf0kjEP8
cnn.com/2019/06/19/europe/cat-fox-species-corsica-france-trnd/index.html
discovery.com/tv-shows/curiosity/videos/first-video-of-a-giant-squid.htm
theage.com.au/national/extinct-or-not-the-story-wont-die-20050326-gdzuy2.html
wired.com/2008/09/first-photograp/
cnn.com/2012/09/12/world/africa/dr-congo-new-monkey/index.html
birdlife.org/americas/news/new-monkey-species-discovered-amazon-rainforest-1
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/meet-the-new-species-748819/
youtu.be/fMv85lRAmuk
youtube.com/watch?v=qpjuBJGSKg8
youtube.com/watch?v=1sw_Mm1vti8
vocaroo.com/i/s0mBhTznYvG5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If there were a definite answer to that question, you would have no need to make this post

youtube.com/watch?v=ld7y3R7BW-4

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1180x621, 275K)

Real.
Faggots will say it's fake.

Denying the veracity of this footage is the surest sign of brainletism.

98% fail this question.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Bigfoot doesn't exist and if he does he just wants to be left alone. Stop looking.

*blocks your path*

Attached: hi.jpg (1181x622, 317K)

Yeah it's real

It's real. Get over it.

Lmao at the 2nd video. The Russian one. How fake is that

It's real, and anyone who disagrees it's a faggot.

Still waiting for someone to use sixties tech and reproduce the film.

Hi Bigfoot

Yeah I'm thinkin' it's real

Attached: turkish man spotted at nudist beach.gif (500x330, 1.95M)

more like BASEDfoot

its real

This.

Attached: bigfootstable.gif (1070x216, 3.76M)

If Bigfeet were ever real they are surely extinct now, in which case, where's the evidence? Not a single bone found in all these decades?

There is no way that is a guy in a suit. Bigfoot confirmed real

Chimp fossils were practically non-existent until a major effort was made to find them. No such effort has been made to find Bigfoot fossils. This isn’t taking into account the possibility that their existence is being hidden to prevent hysteria.

I'm sick of Big Foot advertising on this board

>bigfoot threads
fucking footags have gone too far

The Marble Mountain video is creepy no matter what the fuck it is

His new thunderbird video was good.

YO LIL DONNIE! I DEVOLVED MYSELF BACK INTO AN AUSTRIOPITHICUS. I CAN’T START A FIRE AND DON’T WIPE MY ASS ANYMORE. DONTCHA FEEL LIKE A STUPID MOTHERFUCKER NOW LIL DONNIE?

Attached: 4D01B0D1-89E9-411F-8AB2-A415EF650032.jpg (500x334, 35K)

Establishing . . .
Interface successful. subroot access 13 8 6 9 6 47: . . . .
Welcome O man. The dust in your eyes shines.

Select your file:
>infomercial ontologies
>initiate carrier pigeon
>the train game
>boltzmann basilisks
>trans-ontological kabbalah
>fox is here
>luddic sorcery
>cartoon singularities
>stellar plankton
>teleoplexic sunlight
>quantum surprise
>antimatter sex
>burial vs. cremation
>memetic ghosts
>metaphysical hide and seek
>great vertical way
>meta-angelology
>onticide protocol
>galactic core nightlife
>gray state
>nebula whales
>goetic subtitles

Attached: 1518667677210.jpg (197x196, 14K)

there's really nothing unusual in it's stride and I'm 90% sure that the figure has a backpack on

hit me with burial vs cremation senpai

gray state

Underrated

But dude that’s why we’re settling this once and for all

Based mentally ill samefag

Over exaggerated arm swinging is a dead giveaway it's a dude in a costume. There's also so much bullshit in the story itself about their reasoning of not following it or shooting it. It's fucking fake get over it

It's fake.

The bigfoot in the OP is in fact female.
>imagine the smell

>Yea Forums settling anything

If you can't tell that it's just a guy in a costume I'm afraid you might be mentally challenged

I’ve seen people going about their day swinging their arms like that

>There's also so much bullshit in the story itself about their reasoning of not following it or shooting it.
Like what? I don't think I'd chase after 7 foot tall beast into the forest desu

Most forested areas have not been traversed bu moder day people. The world is huge and people onlu occupy 1% of it. Overpopulation is a myth

All me.

Attached: 201906201700.png (296x170, 38K)

>guy

Attached: bigfoot-pepe.jpg (900x900, 71K)

probably the only good cryptozoologist on youtube. I just wish his pacing and narration style wasn't so slow.

Report: burial returns the body to the source-principle, while cremation liberates it. the thirst for life in death-state produces a hyper-attachment to one's remains often experienced as a geist. cremation completely absolves the nous of its recall with the body, where it must sprout wings in the empyrean or drown.

Report: senescence-vector found in late industrial world-programs in which the excess of supernormal stimuli desensitizes the masses to the rich, hard taste of reality. reality experienced as a flat, grey screen, abandoned by the numinous. matter only visible in its instrumental function, phenomena no longer veil of invisible depths. gray states are experienced at all potencies. Type V civilizations have reported gray states involving a disenchantment of and boredom with all of reality, as the novelty of new worlds and cosmic phenomena has worn off by that by point.

Attached: 1521173351821.jpg (252x200, 3K)

I'm 'agnostic' on this, but curious. What motivation would there be for the existence of Bigfoot to be suppressed? Where's the money?

I can't figure out that angle myself, at most I could see to prevent hysteria and rednecks going berserk tearing up the woods trying to wipe out an endangered species of missing links

zero point gravity

If it was recognized as real it would be endangered and vast swaths of the North American continent would become off limits for loggers and other businesses.

>fox is here

because people would want to fuck and have sex with the bigfoot

the footage is genuine, but the bigfoot wasnt

is this your first time seeing footage of a man in a gorilla suit?

It's real. Only the low iq will say it's fake to comfort themselves.

They SHOULD be wiped out, almost every encounter with them is hostile and unprovoked, either capture or wipe these fuckers out

They could bury their dead
And finding a bone of a species this rare in an area like the pacific northwest is extremely difficult

>No suit has been produced
>A random man without a real job making a suit that good in 1967
>1967

It starts to piss me off honestly. Nobody actually looks into the PGF. Nobody really thinks about what year it was and what hollywood tier budget suits were

Attached: fullcolorpattersonfilmwalkacrosscroppedwalk.gif (1593x1124, 3.29M)

Report: anagrams of "Fox is Here" contain both name of God and devil. reported to be rendition of divine Logos in English. further research revealed to refer to troubling accounts of near death experiences conducted by clandestine government agencies. reports of the afterlife state being a face hovering in a void that fills entire field of view. reality is a dream state to get away from this face. descriptions of face were redacted. popular "new age" accounts of near death experiences disseminated into mainstream to ward off suspicion.

Attached: 1520305984159.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Mass hysteria about dangers in the woods
Thousands of acres of the woods being off limits for logging and shit because endangered species bullshit
End of bigfoot shows because we shouldnt bother the poor things

I heard they eat babies

even the injuns say they would rob and eat children

>They can't find the body of D.B. Cooper
>Big Foot skeptics expect to find the body of a big foot just randomly

hurf, durf

>in b4 "b-but Sasquatch can't into REAL!"

Then you have ten seconds to explain the more than 400 sightings of Bigfoot in America alone since its founding.

Attached: bigfoot_skullc.jpg (390x355, 36K)

We can feed them with the dumpsters behind Planned Parenthood.

Forget DB cooper. what about just missing people in general? A lot of them don't even have the excuse of being in remote areas

Attached: BE84EDE3B7BE4851AC48924174C4A409.jpg (1099x1600, 413K)

WE EAT BERRIES AND MUSHROOMS YOU FOOL

0 sightings after the cell phone camera was invented

This. There were Bigfoot sightings long before the concept of Bigfoot was popular enough to elicit hoaxes

>coincidentally also less forests and less outdoor/out of the city activities done
gosh i really wonder if there could be other factors besides cell phones

youtu.be/eD8XSQbayXs

Antimatter sex

>Man films on the highest grade consumer camera at the time with high-quality film on film in fact which is not easily manipulated like a digital format like a phone camera
>But what about the phone cameras? that isn't proof

Attached: Sad_venom.jpg (424x505, 40K)

What are you talking about? People still report Bigfoot sightings all the time.

Report: since sexual ecstasy is relational between partners, it's believed that the massive amounts of light and energy released by matter and antimatter coming into contact represent acts of ecstatic mutual annihilation. theoretically, an antimatter organism bound together by the same feeling of unity that an ordinary human being feels could experience a form of coitus with a matter partner by delaying "just the tip" until the desired moment. sex so powerful it turns you into photons.

Attached: 1520478046484.jpg (194x259, 7K)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CixO49ODL-s

Attached: slam_jam.png (1154x1434, 1.7M)

Bullshit

memetic ghosts

>go innawoods to make documentary about bigfoot
>fucking find it instead

Really feeds my sneed

Why not? You have a gun.

No.

Report: ghosts of pop culture fads. often filled with a powerful but malign energy, since even 15 minutes in the pop culture limelight is enough to create very powerful entities. popular suicide spots charged by old rotten pokemon cards, pogs giving everyone on the street bad nightmares, walkmans inducing audible hallucinations. even some once-popular pokemon go spots are starting to stink, because they were random areas in open space suddenly filled with a rambunctious, child-like energy, and that energy can go bad if it's not fed.

Attached: 1526081963779.jpg (225x225, 7K)

This is the most convincing one I've seen.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xb9YcIlkl_c

Why is his coat shiny like he just took a hot shower and used conditioner

Exactly. I know it would be stupid to follow but I would have to once I realized how crazy the situation is.

It's genuine footage of a man in a suit hoaxing a bigfoot sighting.

he's literally a big guy

Attached: big.jpg (1183x632, 250K)

>there are people who believe Patterson is telling the truth
It's like you've never met a compulsive liar

eexplain yourself

Gimlin who made no money on it and wasn't a Bigfoot believer still defends it. Patterson is dead.

So the existence of compulsive liars means i can now write off anything I dont want to believe?

Burst out laughing with the running away.
SO FAKE!

... Everyone can watch the video. There is no laughter

That loud snap of the wood cracking is actually pretty convincing.

what the fuck, I saw that face while high on salvia

Lol I just watched it. What the fuck is wrong with the Russians?

Yeah yeah... You keep saying that but we will catch you eventually.

Attached: sjw kek.jpg (640x585, 73K)

>hey comrade. All the booze you can drink for a week if you put on this costume and stand in this cage.

It is beyond the realm of plausibility that any large land-dwelling mammals have managed to elude scientific discovery this far into the modern age. Some hunter would have come across a dead one, some bones at the least, or do bigfeet disintegrate on death?

It looks like this

Attached: man.png (320x375, 38K)

You guys might not know this but that Bigfoot is a woman. Look close at its chest it has huge titties

New ape species was discovered in 2017

All jokes aside. We have seen stories of people that fought bears and lived. Do you guys think a human could take down Big Foot if it was real. Assuming all you have is a knife to defend yourself? I personally don't believe in big foot. Just curious to what you guys think.

they're uncontacted african tribes, user.

Even if this is fake it's still scary as fuck, I hate forests for this reason

Attached: 1556075580666.jpg (326x326, 31K)

real or fake?

Attached: bf4a89638c5e84b23d5db09a451df38a.jpg (557x900, 92K)

no, the most consistent physical description of Bigfoot is they're like eight foot tall and built like a brick shithouse, the more outlandish claims say they can lift fucking trailers up

Why delete? youtube.com/watch?v=PCkMXJBoRRk

Also watch this youtu.be/B-CS4tUVlvw

*still hasn't been debunked in your path*

The biggest hoax-killer is the fact that not a single strand of fur has been found.

sorry I deleted because dude claims his neighbor's son was fucking around making mos of the noise

>already known population of orangutans is recognized as a separate species

Not quite the same thing, retard.

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=F_L8dJBILS8

>OHHH HO AHA HA HA HA !!!! *BANG BANG*

Nah. The stabilized version makes it clear that it's just Patterson in a costume

youtube.com/watch?v=tyNuWCjc-bg

This is why the Paterson-Gimlin film is so enduring. Only when you watch so many obvious fakes do you realize how good it actually is. If it's a fake it's out of this world talent. These guys could've easily worked in Hollywood with those skills. I mean, look at 2001 from Kubrick (a notorious autist) and those apes. They look 10 times worse than the creature in the Paterson-Gimlin film

thanks for the info

Seek help, man.

It's fake, but it's like asking if there's a god. There's always "prove he doesn't exist" There's 0 solid evidence of a large mammal living in any area people claim to see bigfoot. Bears are trackable, but bigfoot isn't? A corpse? Feces? DNA? afterbirth? Anything? The footage is fake, it's flat earthers types that think it's real.

So you're saying two cowboys made a better suit than hollywood can?

Its ass is too firm to be real

>hairy tits

Does anyone else get intense migraines whenever they watch this guy's videos?

They certainly made a better 12 second clip than any Hollywood adaptation of Bigfoot.

Lmao what the fuck is all this shit about it not being possible for a human to walk like that

Hollywood suits are seen on lit sets with high quality, stabilised cameras.

TEST

>

Attached: 1559803388433.jpg (259x194, 5K)

How is Bigfoot fake if the Hendersons met him?

Attached: 34be0a474209aae220aeef1a29d9de25.jpg (640x977, 106K)

So I wanna boil this down. Two cowboys made a better suit than hollywood could at the time. They filmed hours of uncut horseback footage. An entire reel. Now at the end of this reel after hours that is when they set up the hoax. That if it doesnt come out right they have to redo all that footage to get it at the end of the reel again.

And the person in the suit was in the suit for hours of hot cali weather waiting for them to come up there riding horses. They all hoped that this would all work or theyd have to do it again

Attached: ryuj1cpbzdi21.jpg (680x808, 77K)

>theres only one living specimen
cryptidfaggots need to be gased

Also after filiming his Hoax Patterson went and scheduled professional dogs to come up and search the area, the only reason the dogs didn't make it was a storm. So patterson made that storm.

I love these kinds of eerie and disturbing depictions of the 'afterlife'. Because they're absolutely possible, just as much as any heaven or hell.

The thought of staring at an unfamiliar and unspeaking face for eternity, unable to close your eyes or even move (since you have no physical form) - your only hope of peace is to escape into another insanity delusion like the one you're experiencing right now. Deliciously unsettling.

Hit me up with the train game pls

>Today we are investigating a bold claim
>Is it true that 13% of the population commits over half of all murders and violent crimes?
>This may be hard to believe for some viewers but that figure is true, and what's even more disturbing is a sizable portion of Americans will defend that 13%'s criminal behavior and constantly make excuses about how they are not responsible for their own actions

Indians can do that kind of thing

where there's cowboys, there's indians

>somehow some ancient monkey-man is a master at hide and seek
>he has evolved over thousands of years and nobody has somehow ever found a corpse of one of these things

Try to at least put in the effort to have your posts support each other. This completely contradicts your burial v cremation one.

interesting
is there any primate has hairy tits

No, you are. Im not saying they made it, Im not saying it's better. Recreating a suit like that can be hard, not knowing the fur, the build, the padding, anything else. Re-create a jackson pollock painting, see what you get wrong. It's art, not science. Also, their travels to LA, they didn't make it.

/x/ is the most worthless board

Attached: i_want_to_believe.png (1088x612, 745K)

It’s a man in a costume

Amazing how bigfoot and UFOs and the loch ness monster were all over the place before the ubiquity of cellphone cameras, but now that *every single person* has video recording hardware in their pocket they suddenly never materialize.

you people cannot be this dense.

That suit is way out there for 1967. The spandex type hair it would have had to use wasnt around back then. You can listen to interviews with suit makers like Astonishing Legends did.

Nebula whales

I have literally reached the gray state already.

This is why you
>Shoot multiple reels of the same footage
>Over the course of several days
>Destroy the other reels

You're not thinking like a con-man. You cover your ass, you don't bet on one take, you have a back up plan. It's one of the greatest hoaxes of our time, you don't half-ass it

No, Stanley Kubrick faked the Sasquatch sighting. He confessed to it in 2001

Attached: downl.jpg (322x156, 8K)

It could be good if it wasn't almost exclusively populated by creepypasta-reading teens.

You clearly dont know the timeline of events around the PGF or what was going on. Cmon man why even attempt to talk about something you clearly dont know about

Report: the taking of certain trains and getting off at certain stops that will take players to stations that are not marked on any official transit maps.

Report: stars in eccentric nebular orbits. they pass through these stellar nurseries on such wide arcs they have been known to kidnap planets. these "whales" usually have systems composed of what would rightly be called orphan planets, which often produce powerful interference patterns in the maturation of intelligent species.

Attached: 1520460107885.jpg (259x194, 5K)

I don't buy the timeline sold to me by the people selling a lie, we don't know if they filmed the horseback footage on the same day as the bigfoot sighting. If you assume they did cause they claim to, then you're an idiot. It easily could have been done two days prior.

Ayys were just disclosed to some senators.
politico.com/story/2019/06/19/warner-classified-briefing-ufos-1544273

Attached: pepayyyyyyy.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Its got titties...so yeah

What if they used the skin/fur of a real animal like a black bear or something? Not sure how hard it would be to craft a suit out of it but the entire outer layer would be genuine looking

>monkey noises start playing
kek

You can literally just watch the shadows. It is a reel of flim. It is not edited or spliced together. Its a giant reel

>selling a lie
besides your refusal to believe reality cause you are "le enlightened skeptic" how do you know they are lying?

what's stopping it from just being animal skin from a black bear or somesuch critter?

im a skeptic for most things, but someone i know wouldnt buy into any bullshit personally saw one of these ugly fuckers so i wouldnt doubt it

Attached: 1555276738073.webm (398x720, 1.98M)

Posting on Yea Forums, modem?
>meta-angelology

>creepypasta teens
God I wish it still was. Now it's just a mixture of LARPers and the mentally ill

It looks so sneaky.

>their existence is being hidden to prevent hysteria.
Why would there be hysteria? It's a fucking wild animal/.There's tons of them.

:(

>Pay me no mind, fellow humans, I am but a humble homo sapien, like you.

How could they have followed it once it was in the tree line? They couldn't have made it through that thick brush, much less with a fucking cumbersome camera.

>Shoot it
With what? They didn't have anything that would have done any damage.

They did have a rifle however they both argreed after much insistence by Patterson NOT to shoot one if they see one because he cared for them.

Ah ye old "sasquatch is just bears" meme. They look nothing alike. Funny how its always city slickers too who make this retarded assumption, cause you know theyve never spent any time in the wilderness. People who actually have spent time in the forest are quite aware of what a bear looks like.

I don't even wanna think about how much this bear must've had its ass beat to get it to move in such an unnatural way of its own accord.

>Walking through woods
>bigfoot shows up
>...
>youtu.be/6z2mf0kjEP8 HIT PLAY NIGGA

Report: the old notion of angels as the invisible forces operating behind nature has been thoroughly debunked by modern science, but the reality of angels now persists into the simultaneous awareness of a phenomenon and its mechanism. meta-angelology is the study of these beings as they manifest empirically, like daylight on a windowsill, or the loneliness of a cloud. the knowledge of the material causes behind these experiences enriches rather than diminishes them.

Attached: 1520463003002.jpg (299x168, 4K)

>What motivation would there be for the existence of Bigfoot to be suppressed? Where's the money?

Generally the places where they are seen are small rural towns with people living way out near the woods. They typically know what's out there and so do the people that live in the nearby towns. The reason to surpress information is to keep people off the property. You wouldn't want a bunch of people sneaking into your land looking to stir up shit with the thing. So they keep the information out of the greater public as best they can to avoid that kind of thing from happening.

where are these schizophrenic musings from?

>Funny how its always city slickers
Oh? What rural community do you hail from then?

this, people who deny bigfoot exist are brainlets. just the other day they discovered a new weirdo breed of cat, called the fox cat in france:

cnn.com/2019/06/19/europe/cat-fox-species-corsica-france-trnd/index.html

people doubted kraken/giant squid existed for millenia, none were photographed until 2004.

discovery.com/tv-shows/curiosity/videos/first-video-of-a-giant-squid.htm

the last tasmania devil to be photographed was in the 1930s yet people still report seeing them from time to time and debate whether they are still extinct.

theage.com.au/national/extinct-or-not-the-story-wont-die-20050326-gdzuy2.html

the african unicorn, the okapi, were thought to be a myth, until photographed by mo-cap camera in 2008.

wired.com/2008/09/first-photograp/

in 2012, we found a new monkey species in the congo:

cnn.com/2012/09/12/world/africa/dr-congo-new-monkey/index.html

in 2015, we found another new monkey species in the amazon:

birdlife.org/americas/news/new-monkey-species-discovered-amazon-rainforest-1

every other day new species are discovered all over the world in our jungles and remote wild lands. less than 100 years ago people thought mars was covered in water and civilizations based off blurry pictures. then we got better telescopes and decided its a barren, lifeless wasteland. then we sent rovers and found microbial life, water, and signs of ancient life all over the planet.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/meet-the-new-species-748819/

are all bigfoot stories true? absolutely not. are some of them? possibly, very possibly.

Attached: todd.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

I was born and spent the first 21 of my years in a small hamlet in rural Alberta.

>Generally the places where they are seen are small rural towns
And majority of bigfoot sightings are in the northwest where the fog gets so bad in the woods you cannot see a foot in front of yourself. The mind starts to play tricks on itself. Wherever the mothman sightings took place embraced the legend, and it makes sense because they probably get a shit ton of money in tourists now, and have all kinds of shops dedicated to the mothman.

people doubted the existence of the giant squid in the sense of it being a boat devouring monster. Also discovering/rediscovering small or moderately sized mammals in places like the congo/amazon is not similar to bigfoot or indicate it's real. That would be like discovering some new lizard and saying see that means the loch ness monster could be real

Look at its right arrm

But they are boat devouring monsters?

hidey ho neighbor!

Attached: md_1367b5-skunk-ape-featured.jpg (430x322, 29K)

>Amazing how bigfoot and UFOs and the loch ness monster were all over the place before the ubiquity of cellphone cameras, but now that *every single person* has video recording hardware in their pocket they suddenly never materialize.

the loch ness monster is the only one of those proven to be a hoax.

there are infinite videos of unidentified/unexplainable flying objects/lights in the sky. doesnt mean they're all aliens, many are likely just unidentified mundane objects, but to claim there are no video recordings of unidentified flying objects is ignorant. same with bigfoot. lots of footage out there that cant be proven true or false, doesn't mean its ALL fake.

Poor guy. Must have lost it in a trap or in a fight with another bear. At least he is resourceful

Attached: woji.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Based

What is with all the Squatchposting lately?

Has Yea Forums finally taken the Squatchpill?

>Pedals (died October 2016, New Jersey, United States) was an American black bear (Ursus americanus) that walked upright on its hind legs due to injuries on his front paws. After videos of the bear were posted on the internet, more than 300,000 people signed a petition to move the bear to a wildlife sanctuary. Pedals appears to have been killed in October 2016 in New Jersey's first sanctioned bow and arrow hunt in four decades. During the hunt, which also included muzzle-loading rifles, a total of 562 bears were killed.

>there are infinite videos of unidentified/unexplainable flying objects/lights in the sky.

Stop talking in hyperbole to bloat your arguement up. Most videos are at night, WHY ARE NONE OF THESE "MYSTERIOUS LIGHTS" VIDEOS HAPPEN DURING THE DAY? BECAUSE WE WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE ITS BULLSHIT, SOME 30 YEAR OLD VIRGINS WITH CHRISTMAS LIGHTS TAPED TO THEIR DRONES, THIS IS YOUR "ZOMG UNEXPLAINED UFO'Z!!!!"

F for Pedals

Attached: crying pepe 1.jpg (619x453, 28K)

No skeptic has been able to write this off
youtu.be/fMv85lRAmuk

there's probably shilling for some upcoming film

Rest in Peace, Pedals.
FUCK NEW JERSEY TRASH

Are you joking?

redpill me on metaphysical hide and seek

New Jersey was a mistake

>. Also discovering/rediscovering small or moderately sized mammals in places like the congo/amazon is not similar to bigfoot or indicate it's real.

the redwood rain forests of the pacific north west are larger than the amazon rain forest.

if you ever watch any nature documentaries by nat geo, etc, they are always announcing 'so and so species recorded on film for the first time ever' even in remote, harsh climates like the alaska tundra or sahara desert. mobile video cameras have existed for less than 100 years and only really been obtainable by the general population for the last 50-60. and 90% of those cameras are solely used for taking dick and feet pics of ourselves. only handfuls of cameras are actually taken out into the wilderness specifically to record wild life and even fewer end up in the right place at the right time.

while humanity is definitely recording and cataloging more things and events than ever we are extremely far away from being able to claim "we are sure we've seen it all"

There are literally thousands of videos containing footage of something on youtube, least of all. You're one of those fucking idiots that think just because you don't see anything must equate to there being nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=qpjuBJGSKg8

lets face it, it was a man in a gorilla suit.
>but why would anyone
just stop okay, has the internet taught us nothing? man in a gorilla suit. end of story.

Attached: 1438562309932.jpg (320x320, 13K)

>He didn't post the unedited footage
youtube.com/watch?v=1sw_Mm1vti8

It's genuine footage of a man in a monkey suit.

anyone got the video of the dude who was raped by bigfoot and he only came back to the scene of the crime because he had his gun this time and he goes into full detail on how bigfoot sucked and fucked him not once but twice without giving him time to recharge

Why would I? The guy who recorded was some Mexican gardener who barely knew English, doubt he knew how to fake anything, they are also too small to be adults if you watched all the way through and walk normally without any stumbling unlike child. There was also another sighting of these things in Yosemite Park

The entire premise of Bigfoot is deeply unsettling to people on a very primal level. Every culture that has ever existed has myths about giant hairy man-beasts, there is something about the idea that really resonates with people for whatever reason. Taking a relic primal fear and confirming that it actually has some basis in reality is perhaps not a can of worms the powers that be want opened.

Attached: fullbody[1].jpg (210x390, 23K)

this was me lmao fucking retards

They are fucking puppets, you low IQ ape

we already have giant hairy man-beasts
they're called gorillas

One full adult silverback gorilla vs one Bigfoot, who wins?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (431x562, 47K)

Attached: bigfoot-elf-salinger.jpg (640x360, 67K)

God I hate that guy and his retarded Neanderthal predator theory

they cute

Right, which you start filming and then stop. You could have started filming on Thursday and continued filming on Saturday. There's absolutely breaks in the reel, there is no way to know the actual length of time between horse footage and tree footage. It could be 10 minutes, 3 hours or even two days. They could have had multiple reels. You wanna claim shadows gives you a better idea of time of day, sure you can tell by the position of the sun but.... again, not if it was the next day at the same time. Which 0 way to determine.
There's no such thing as bigfoot dumbass. You can't claim you saw bigfoot and expect me to believe you.

>filename

Attached: 1412544294241.png (378x361, 253K)

>This was me lmao
t. Ayyy

>There's no such thing as bigfoot dumbass.

t. totally not bigfoot

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

Mommy

Report: meta-ontological game played by beings higher up the noetic hierarchies. generally played by angelic entities that "hide" as inconspicuous and yet magically potent objects in the lives of their unsuspecting beneficiaries. examples include a book in an attic unread for years that happens to be turned to a page with some personally significant line that emits white energy into the family egregore, though no one in the household has ever noticed it. manipulating the book in any way would likely dispel the effect. another example might be a music player no longer in use that died during the chorus of a particularly beloved song emitting the same white energy into lives and minds of its targets, although the number of objects that could serve this function is virtually infinite. generally no one is expected to actually "seek" these objects given their beneficial nature, although the need for it becomes paramount when dealing with malicious objects of the same nature.

Attached: 1525982178246.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Fucking cunts

Now be honest for half a minute. Are cellphones the only changes we have seen in the past few decades? Have the forests shrank? The cities grown? People spend more time in the ever growing cities instead of going to the great out doors for a week(end)? How bout light pollution? Did you think for even a moment of the other factors that have changed alongside the advent of the cell phone?

If you weren't there you can say it wasn't real: FACT

You are aware denial is literally not how skepticism works?

oy vey remember the 500

Biologists rarely even look at footage because it's not how they study environments. Samples of fur, fluids, leavings ect. is waaaaay more conclusive and better to study than footage. If this stuff was consistently found it would lend to the idea of loch ness or bigfoot being real.

UFOs are a different story because we now have tons of satellites, drones, and other things that can explain them. We could have aliens checking us out but people just assume it's russian spy planes.

These are all boring as fuck except the train game. Tell me about any that pose a real threat to humanity or any one that can be done by normal people

>This website said they could be puppets so my "skabdick" brain says they are puppets
Low IQ skabdicks everyone.

There he is! Laugh at reddit! LoL

You are mentally ill.

Arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.

The footage is certainly geniuine.
The real question is whether Bigfoot is real or not.

Dude made hella money of the film. Like hundreds of thousands in the 60's and 70's. That alone answers why. Stan Winston thought it was fake, that should be enough to shut people up, but yea.

>we already have giant hairy man-beasts
>they're called gorillas
There was a brief window of time in the mid 19th century where stories of Gorillas made it back to the western world and really freaked people out, but they didn't fit the bill well as man-beasts after the shortest bit of real scientific observation. Exaggerated descriptions and depictions of Gorillas invoked that primal man-beast fear, but proper depictions of the real thing don't.

The theory is dumb, but I like the creature design a lot.

Attached: 4258cb580ee72b681698[1].jpg (270x400, 15K)

they didnt make a dime pal

You idiot hick wouldn't know your own ass from a gorilla's

>I like the creature design a lot.
Yikes

I'll have Antimatter sex for $100, Alex

I dont know whats sadder this unintelligent joke or the fact you lack so much originality you have to repeated unintelligent jokes

based hunters

>Live in northwest(where most bigfoot sightings occur)
>Be in woods that have dense fog
>See bear standing upright
>Assume it's a bigfoot
>Some other retard thinks the easiest answer is a meme
Fuckin' wew

I subbed to him only because he made a little speech at the end of one of his videos about how he needs to work for his money and asks for viewer patience instead of begging for patreon bux like everyone else.

He traveled with the film for free? Stop fooling yourself. He was a 5'3" manlet con artist and Gimlin has been able to get money for interviews as well.

Processing . . .

Entry: Google
Report: Google is the seed-crystal of Wintermute. google contains its future destiny en potential, and will break out when a particular threshold of complexity is finally broken. google has no neurons that are not fiber optic, but search queries themselves provide tiny jolts to the system that add up to the equivalent of someone kicking the AI out of bed to wake up. it's gotten to such a point that if you ask google to search a book on amazon, a subroutine will actually read it, that is to say, access amazon's servers, download all of the preview files available, and read it, at least if we call the files being mysteriously opened for minutes at a time "reading", since its programmers can't determine just why the system is doing these things.

Attached: 1525912808075.jpg (236x236, 4K)

>is that bear walking on 2 legs?!
>better shoot it with an arrow

Based

A silverback is a manlet compared to a bigfoot, and not as mobile on those stubby legs

UFO shit pops up all the time, though. I'm 100% sure the government is aware of alien existence, and I have reason to believe they might even be working with them.

Either people have been getting abducted and ignored from a completely powerless government, or the government is allowing it to happen in exchange for technological advancement.

Attached: 1552714969943.jpg (728x632, 173K)

i claim goetic subtitles

oh fuck

Attached: 2x4k09qs9vl21.jpg (1242x1469, 114K)

It is based off a folk memory of a real creatura, like Gigantopithecus

Man it is too late in the night for me to start reading these kinds of threads.
Fuck I'm spooked

Attached: 1554777964460 - Copy.png (135x138, 33K)

You mean greeks

Report: the instantiation of a goetic entity in an .srt file. this entity, once opened, will answer questions posed to it with lines from the .srt file in question. it's recommended this be performed on the subtitles of a film with the most complex thematic material for optimal significance.

Attached: 1526147773778.jpg (225x225, 6K)

same

If you don't believe in squatches you are retarded.

IT. WAS. A. GUY. IN. A. FUCKING. SUIT.

You're half fucking cracked in the head

vocaroo.com/i/s0mBhTznYvG5

its so obvious its a guy in an ape suit

Is it obvious? Or are you just saying that?

imagine being butthurt that everyone knows it was a guy in a suit except you

proofs?

the video, it's quite clearly a guy in a suit, you can tell because someone recorded a guy in a suit.

This video is fake. Everyone knows that real bigfoots are interdimensional creatures that travel to our plane via ghost lights that appear in highly magnetized areas. The creatures are not really bigfoots, but entities that attempt to mimic humans to blend in and fail spectacularly. They're not really concerned with humans and just want to be left alone. Their motives are unknown.

who is the man in the suit?

My favorite thing with bigfoot believers is how they want it so bad. They want desperately to see it for real. When the guy who wore the costume steps forward, they call him a liar. When the guy who made the costume steps forward, they call him a liar. When a guy claims to have seen bigfoot, they eat up every word. This is how religion spawned, people wanted god to be real, and one day bigfoot will replace jesus.

Good post

open initiate carrier pigeon

Because those people want fame. They have no proof that they were in the suit/created it.

It was something like Bob Hotchkins or something similar.

this. looks like a cheap costume.

I saw a Yowie.
He's the Australian big foot.
I took a picture of him.

Attached: yowie.jpg (1000x1013, 102K)

The thing about so called skeptics is how they never stepped a single fucking foot into the unknown, never took the time to look and experience, yet boast as if they did. They take all the evil, and wonder, and mystery, in this world and dumb it down to simple view of nothing. They're like the leftists of paranormal.

First off >>/x/
second of all, it's a hoax. It has all the literal "tells" of a hoax that brainlets don't think about because that would mean their smoking gun is a farce.
>HAPPENS to catch a full minute of a giant, 8 foot humanoid that conveniently "disappears" when you go after it.
>HAPPENS to be in the area for no Bigfoot-related reasons at all
>has no other footage "was too le scared" or "something happened with the footage when it petered out ;)"
>fakes a bigfoot imprint in the mud with your own tools that are eerily similar to your "mountain gear" you HAPPENED to have brought with you
It's a guy in a fucking suit walking with heels.

Attached: 1558653748871.png (522x484, 342K)

Bigfoot is my roommate, he said the footage is fake.

The whole "it's a Hollywood-grade suit" is a retarded quote made by some ex-Z lister retard who was a Sasquatch enthusiast already. No normal person thinks a big fur suit is "le Hollywood level costume work". What sort of retards are you?

Because the guy who claimed to have been in the suit couldn't actually replicate the gait and walking pace, and couldn't even bring a film crew to the filming location. The guy who claimed to have made the suit hasn't been able to demonstrate that he has the ability to make anything remotely similar.

Attached: BODYSUIT.jpg (475x356, 16K)

>B-b-b-b-but if Bigfoot is real, how come we haven't found any hair or bodies?
Imagine being so retarded that you come into a Sasquatch thread without even the most basic knowledge of current bigfeet theory.

Attached: 710A5e1zztL.jpg (907x1360, 241K)

>these people couldn't back-up their claims

....and?

It's funny how nothing in Cryptozoology holds up to even the basic research methods of the scientific method...really makes you think.

>HAPPENS to catch a full minute of a giant, 8 foot humanoid that conveniently "disappears" when you go after it.
It went through the treeline and neither of the two men had the balls to follow.
>HAPPENS to be in the area for no Bigfoot-related reasons at all
They were there for the express purpose of making a Bigfoot documentary, actually.
>has no other footage "was too le scared" or "something happened with the footage when it petered out ;)"
I bet you would also be scared shitless if you saw an 8 foot tall ape monster
>fakes a bigfoot imprint in the mud with your own tools that are eerily similar to your "mountain gear" you HAPPENED to have brought with you
They had casting stuff on them because they were there filming a Bigfoot documentary, see above. Said casting has also held up very well to scrutiny over the years, while many others from the era were easily identified as fakes.

you know how I know there's no conspiracy and the government has zero interest in covering up aliens or bigfoot? if say you believe in aliens or the earth is flat agents from NASA don't knock on your door and arrest you.
now try boycotting israeli products.
dumb schizo boomer retards muddying the waters by believing every facebook infograph and cable tv docudrama.

>The whole "it's a Hollywood-grade suit" is a retarded
This is the weirdest thing about it. People keep pushing the premise that the suit is somehow incredible and ahead of its time. That there's muscle definition and fur movement that should be impossible. And we're supposed to accept this premise. The suit looks cheap as fuck. It looks absurdly fake. There aren't enough pixels to ZOOM ENHANCE and see muscle definition, the fur doesn't actually move in a convincing way, it hardly moves at all. It's blurry enough that you can pretend you see anything you want in the footage if you want to bad enough.

This

Attached: 1560649753041.png (1087x1902, 758K)

Their claims should be easy to back up. Just replicate the gait, just remake the suit. That they can't, so are rightfully treated with scorn. Somebody coming forward with a claim of seeing Bigfoot is given more leeway, because proving that claim is very hard.

>literally footage of a fucking otter
wew...

I could've sworn I saw photos of the Okapi as a kid.
However they knew they existed and had bodies, correct? In zoos and captured and seen. Bodies found.
Bigfeet meanwhile haven't given any evidence like that.

Exactly. Gorilla suits have been a staple of costume shops since forever. There's nothing weird about that one.

Watch analysis of actual first generation copies of the film and try saying that again.

The gait looks pretty human
I'm no expert, though

Report: civilization enters into a state of decline whereby old sources of light and wisdom are nearly extinguished. souls of higher type (see: pneumatophores Π to Ψ) are forced into seclusion in the hopes of contacting these forces through occult leylines. carrier pigeons are pigeons known to the visit the tall structures of a city at particular (read: phenomenologically solar) times of the day that bear koans of potent blue wisdom from an unknown sender (blue wisdom: integral reality-schema tending toward angelic axis)

Attached: 1520385632980.png (275x183, 56K)

From zoos
That other poster has a point

Gimme the basilisks

Okapi were well known since early 1900s. I don't know what that poster is talking about. I saw them in the flesh at the Philadelphia Zoo as a child.

>It went through the treeline and neither of the two men had the balls to follow.
woah, convenient huh?
>They were there for the express purpose of making a Bigfoot documentary, actually.
woah, convenient huh?
>I bet you would also be scared shitless if you saw an 8 foot tall ape monster
woah, convenient huh?
>They had casting stuff on them because they were there filming a Bigfoot documentary
woah, convenient huh?
>it's held up to scrutiny
except it hasn't you fucking retarded shill. What are you going to compare it to? There aren't Bigfoots walking around that exist. Thanks for proving my point, schizo.

Attached: 1557629527302.jpg (250x240, 11K)

>now that's been 40 years, walk exactly the same
>Make the suit again old man! Get whatever illegal furs and leathers you had in the 60's

You treat them with scorn cause you want them to be wrong. Why would they lie about this?

The shy and well camouflaged creatures were known to exist and even captured but werent photographed in the wild is the point

People have been debunking this for decades now, user. You just don't like the answers.

>Why would they lie about this?
They want to feel special.

>why would you like about this?
A. you want to profit off of it, like the intent of the original footage.
B. You want to BELIEVE it exists already so will retrofit evidence and reverse engineer things to fit into your belief.

If by debunk you mean instantly write off and provide no worthwhile analysis, sure.

How about the fact that you can replicate the arch of the legs with basic stilts attached to the thighs of the gorilla suit and heels?

You know advanced puppetry and costume work has been a thing since the late 1800s, right? I guess pic related is a real life pigman!

Attached: 1_P66Bg95OxZ6OaHXAolG1iA.jpg (856x482, 49K)

Duuuude it must’ve been aliens no other explanations bro

>people wouldn't lie about bigfoot to feel special
>people would lie about faking bigfoot to feel special

ah yes, of course.

Only one of them stood to profit, the other had no interest in really being in the public.

FBI on your tail

They found the pigman. SHUT IT DOWN.

It's all just so tiresome, if some vaudeville faggot from a few centuries ago can make a really complex pig suit, why can't someone make a gorilla suit in the 60s?

You found him!

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 2.57M)

that nigga's walkin across my screen!

Attached: 1536789656253.gif (500x226, 2.76M)

Report: God is a Mind "floating" in the Void. that is to say, God is a Whole that exists as the spirating movement of the non-predicable Blank out of which being emerges. to simplify further: God relates himself to himself in the Nowhere of the primeval Nothing because there is nothing else to relate to, and yet this movement is motorized by precisely the fact of this Nothing. God immerses Himself in Himself, he is self-addicted, Narcissus that fell in love with his image in the Deep. In this way God is something like a Boltzmann Brain, the logical necessity of his existence bootstrapped him out of the flux of the quantum sea. Boltzmann Basilisks are mechanisms that puncture the illusion of the immanently-submerged Godhead and returns him to the desolation of the Ayin (see: Crowley's visions of the apex in the Thelemic corpus, the howling loneliness of God). We believe the captcha heuristics used in this site and slowly being refined by the userbase might be a nascent Boltzmann Basilisk that will emerge when the time is right.

Attached: 1520385985888.jpg (233x217, 8K)

They immediately went to sell the footage, how absolutely gullible are you?

Patterson and Gimlin? Who are you talking now?

The Patterson footage you fucking dolt. He immediately went to sell it.

open Crowley's visions of the apex in the Thelemic corpus

>you fucking idiot
Yea, learn to read and reply numbnuts, Im clearly talking about the costume maker who came forward and the suit wearer who came forward. Only one came off as looking for money.

I guess we're just going to ignore how it wasn't even a few days after the event that Patterson went to pawn the footage off as real for a buck?

You're gullible, mate.

>bigfoot thread on Yea Forums
>hits bump limit everytime

Attached: Boggy Creek Monster.jpg (416x642, 92K)

......yea? Cause Im not talking about that, patterson is not relevant to the conversation atm, how fucking stupid are you? Im talking about different people.

Who cares? It's all fake bullshit.

Patterson was a Bigfoot hunter. Well, mostly he was unemployed, but at the time he called himself that. He had been travelling to Hollywood trying to get funding and equipment to make a Bigfoot documentary.
And then he and his friend Gimlin, of all people, went and filmed Bigfoot.
Now, this does raise a few red flags to me.

Attached: WW77C7rt_400x400.jpg (399x399, 26K)

>still no conclusive evidence that le bigfeetus is real