Chadicaprio continues to make post-wall females seethe by not putting up with their bullshit

>Chadicaprio continues to make post-wall females seethe by not putting up with their bullshit
How can one actor be so BASED

Attached: IMG_20190620_140543.jpg (1080x1039, 153K)

>June 5

Allie Jones sounds jelly.

>all legal

Um, we're raising the bar even higher. This is truly disturbing.

>vice

Attached: 41656E49-D665-4A18-BAA6-49F460A1EB96.jpg (1872x1766, 286K)

I love it how certain people who have burnt out and destroyed their looks in adulthood start demanding that other adults who are thriving stop enjoying life and dating attractive people.

>You're not allowed to have fun anymore! Stop being attractive and embrace wrinkled, frumpy haggardness, like meeee! Your success makes me feel baaaaad!

What’s this new gimmick with the feminist talking heads crying about 18 year olds fucking 30 year old men? I never saw this online and recently its blown up

Look at it this way. All the reasonable points that leftism / liberalism had concerning social matters are already established and relatively addressed. Women enjoy equality and opportunity (as they should), racism is more-or-less dealt with. Of course there are real issues like environmental degradation, private prisons, and corporate money in politics

>wrinkled frumpy haggardness
Kek. And it’s so obvious too. They MIGHT have a leg to stand on, if they were arguing that these young women should be focused on long term relationships with marriage and family as the ultimate goal, but it’s not even that. They just want them to be cynical, ugly catladies like themselves.

Women are used to being pampered and catered to by virtue of being women. This advantage starts to fade as they get older and they can't cope and have to lash out.

>this triggers the jewess

Allie Jones is just jealous that Leo would never wanna stuff her cunt in a million years.

shit I was fucking 30 year old women when I was 18, nobody seemed to care.

no its been going on for a while with people like tina fey making fun of george cloony for having younger girlfriends. They are trying to change the double standard that men with lots of younger girlfriends are cool playboys and women who sleep around are used sluts. It wont work though - nobody cares what women think.

Based DiCaprio triggering retards by merely dating.

I open Tinder and set my search to 40+ and ill have multiple people older than my own parents trying to date me. When I was 18 I had 40-50 year olds asking me out. If the roles were reversed I’d have my head kicked in.

Leo needs to man up!!!

Attached: 1561018220860.jpg (2223x4606, 1.28M)

Dammit, accidentally clicked post before I was finished...

....but was going to say, there are still real issues like environmental concerns and shitty work conditions, but 'leftists' in any worthwhile form barely exist now and it's mostly just middle class careerists talking about tv shows on social media. Issues like climate change or work conditions are too daunting and difficult for them to bother with so they just focus on identity.

But as I said, most of those identity / social issues, at least in US / Europe, are more-or-less fixed, but this form of progressivism needs issues to complain about by its nature. So it moves the goal posts. Is rape pervasively frowned on by every reasonable person? Of course (and that's not even a leftist issue, everyone hates it) - but feminism needs to believe / argue that it's still a huge cultural problem, so let's loosen the definition of rape to 'rape culture' and 'rapeyness' to just mean working class black guys catcalling a woman on the street, or someone looking someone in the eye too long in the office. Or in the case of Leo, he's well within living a reasonable and legal lifestyle, although it might inspire jealousy for some people, but let's ignore that and pretend there's something problematic there where there isn't.

I'm not saying this as some 'right winger' or something, I lean left in most ways. But this clickbait journalism is pseudo-leftism. It's essentially tabloid sleazified moralism in a new form.

Hoes mad (x24)

The average millennial women is 32 now

But he isn't having sex with the author so that's a problem to her

wasnt the average age like 24?

Wow. A whole 2 weeks ago.

Attached: Collegemilkies - Copy.jpg (1196x797, 223K)

It's as simple as this: women peak attractiveness-wise earlier than men do. They of course perceive and embrace this when they're young and on top of the world, have no complaints, and in those years are attracted to older, powerful men and it's all just the way things are.

But it becomes bitter when they're older and realize that many men their age are enjoying a healthy and sex-filled lifestyle while their own sexual market value has gone way down. They had no complaints when they were young and had all the sexual capital (and were happy to get with older guys then, which they preferred), and never mind that when they were young, the other men their age didn't enjoy the same level of attractiveness or capital. So if they were being fair, they might just acknowledge that they had their day, and now some of these guys are having theirs, much later in life usually, but no, that's not enough. They want these guys to be old and over-the-hill now too, because it makes them jealous and reminds them how much power they've lost.

That's all this is. This writer probably held a decent amount of social leverage in her youth a and fucked older doctors and hot shots. But now that she's old, she wants the doctors, actors, and hot shots her own age to date women as old and unattractive as her.

like crabs in a bucket

Attached: (JPEG Image, 246 × 205 pixels).jpg (246x205, 8K)

Chadonardo DeChadio

Also, this isn't even a left vs right issue. It's pure, raw, unfair power politics of the biological realm. Purely unfair and usually bitter stuff to consider. Young women embrace and enjoy this kind of body fascism when it's in their favor, and then predictably 'critique' it when they no longer hold the advantage.

I'm not even condoning or arguing for the unfairness of it all, I can see that. But it just is. If you're more attractive, you're more attractive. That's where my realism comes into it - if you actually care, then put in as much effort and maintenance as you need to. If you really want to have a better sex or social life, then work on yourself and whatever you can use to improve your conditions. But you can't just complain away nature. And I know some people try to make the nature argument a left or right thing, but I'm not taking any position on it in that respect. Just acknowledging that people are attractive or they aren't, but there is room to improve if you face the whole game for what it is (which is quite ruthless and unfair regarding matters of beauty and attraction) and improve yourself. No amount of critique is going to make the male mind stop preferring younger women, or make women as a whole stop preferring more powerful or high value men. Work with it, or fuck off.

Ironically Leonardo DiCaprio is proof that men can also age like milk.

He's also proof that men don't need to look as pristine as women do. Male attractiveness is more than that.

They do need to look pristine if they're not famous or rich, nigger.

>unsolicited

for me it's this jewess!

Attached: tQR9lMX2_o.jpg (1518x1842, 434K)

im 3 for 3.

The best part is that these people usually pushed or went along with the beauty standards and ageism when they were younger. They're usually womenchildren and manchildren who are mad that they have to act like someone in their thirties now

Where's the article where they say he should pay off his exes debt?

> an even younger model

Holy SHIT. I just looked at the numbers and he has dated an even younger model every few years for over 20 years! And that first model he dated was 21. If he keeps dating even younger every year for twenty years, start from 21 and going down, then that is like dating a 1 year old child right now! Lock him up, girls!

I do believe that Leo could have kept his good looks for longer if he wanted but instead he chose to embrace aging and focus on his acting so he could stop being known as a pretty boy of hollywood and be taken more seriously

all along the western front

Women hating and envying younger more fertile women has been a continuous trend for over 10,000 years. It is even observably true in other mammals

Basado

For a guy in his mid 40s, he's looking pretty good. And he looks great when he gets into shape for movies

Why specify "white"?

Based Leo triggering the roaties

Yeah, lol, implying most of those weren't Indian guys.

It's even a defining plot device in the old fairy tales... Sleeping Beauty, Snow White...

Why are they taking away women’s agency?

trying to paint him as some fucking predator for dating 25 year olds wtf
fuck that shit, who cares who some rich famous dude is fucking, these are consenting privileged adult women who get to fuck a movie star, they're not victims

I was asked for a dick pic once, theres no great way to do it.

I guarantee you if some old rich hag dated nothing but 20 year old men the media would be praising her amazing girl power

The fact that the headlines lists 'extremely blonde' as if this is a problem too says everything about the motivation of the writer. Pure jealousy.

Where's there article about Kate Beckinsale? Oh it doesn't exist, who would have thought.

because BBC is always accepted down at the VICE bathhouse