Ramona Flowers hair in Scott Pilgrim v the world

Ok so its 3 am and I can't sleep, so I decide to watch Scott Pilgrim v the world. At the end of the movie, I notice something, and I just want a second opinion on it. So to those that saw the movie, you know that Ramona Flowers always dyes her hair every 2 weeks. I noticed that she dyes her hair only 3 times, and I noticed that every time that she died it, it was always in the first second and third act. Heres my theory; the first time we see her hair is when its pink, the first act. In the first act, we see Scott and Ramona fall in love, thus the color pink in her hair. In the second act, it's blue. Blue resembles the color of low points, sad things, etc. (Like in any second act). Then in the third act, it's green. Character arcs are completed, and there are new beginnings and the characters grow. That's kind of what the color green resembles right? Idk, that's just an observation. what do you think?

Attached: ramona-flowers-pink-hair.png (355x391, 236K)

Yeah that's the kind of details that Edgar Wright is good with

You are probably right

Its so cool how you listened to the audio commentary and rewrote what they said to sound like your own thing

This is a bad movie and both Scott and Ramona are terrible people I wanted to see suffer

Hey so like the guy that was like "oh you listened to the audio commentary and claimed it as your own", I didn't actually listen, but thank you for confirming my theory!! I'm so proud that I was able to the pick that out like the director intended, thank you :)

Chink girl was cute

>Chink girl was cute

michael cera was cuter, would love to get knees deep in his boipussy :)

>>>/reddit

like yeah, every character is an asshole but that doesn't change the quality of the film. It was well directed, well written, the actors did a good job. It's a solid movie just has shitty characters.

this is op.
yea you right you right.

You don't come here often and it shows.

Leave.

yea that's true, I'm new here. but its good to have new experience right :)

I'd say they were good characters, just shitty people

It's not a threat, it's advice.

agreed

no, I know, thank you for the advice but I think that I'll stay :). I've browsed Yea Forums enough, I know the dangers

>:)

PUTA

No memes? No capeshit? What sort of Yea Forums thread is this?

Holy. Fucking. Reddit.
Have Sex.

This is why I hate browsing the anime only threads of shingeki no Kyojin on Reddit, ugh

this thread slowly decayed from talking about scott pilgrim to talking about being a novice on Yea Forums to reddit

>watching AoT

Attached: anon_you_need_to_explode.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

Yeah he's a real auteur