Why didn't she stop the cult? Even though she only joined for a year...

Why didn't she stop the cult? Even though she only joined for a year, she could have reported to the police and stopped a lot of harm

Attached: a2b5ed1fd6b3033cc43588b7dcbe9f1d.jpg (706x990, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goddamn that video is far-out

Probably going to be scoured pretty soon

busy sitting on my face

>SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW THAT FIONA AND ME

Video?

What video

based quints

yeah but that video wasn't half as rough as the Mack video
idk how the fuck he convinced her to do that

The one of the girl getting branded that some mexican news show released

Someone posted the twitter link earlier today

For the same reason all these other METOO bitches didnt report their rapists or assaulters and/or actively participated in their rapes/assaults on 3rd parties.

because women dont need to accept responsibility for anything ever.

post it FFS

It's fucking nothing.

this

mighty fine quints there user

Attached: 1557714312526.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

The people involved in the cult weren’t “minor” players in the entertainment industry.
The Bronfman family made their fortune thru Seagrams in Canada, and later branched out into other investments,
One of the investments was,
> In 1995, Seagram Company Ltd. acquired 80% of MCA from Matsushita. On December 9, 1996, the new owners dropped the MCA name; the company became Universal Studios, Inc., and its music division, MCA Music Entertainment Group, was renamed Universal Music Group. MCA Records continued to live on as a label within the Universal Music Group. The following year, G. P. Putnam's Sons was sold to the Penguin Group.
After the purchase of MCA, they purchased other entertainment companies as well.
Basically, rejecting joining the cult might not be great for a persons career, but ratting the cult out might be a death warrant.

Mack video?

>dont need to accept responsibility for anything ever.
A real lack of self-awareness.

>implying she wasn't an enthusiastic, submissive fuckslave in the cult for years

Because she was nobody that peaked early, followed up with a bunch of flops, and desperately wanted to get back in

because she was in love with allison?

Link it nigger

She strikes me as a born submissive.

Attached: Kristin_Kreuk-122420.jpg!d.jpg (1600x2455, 833K)

shes so beautiful

Attached: Kristen-Kreuk-kristin-kreuk-4732932-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

She DEFINITELY ate Allison's asshole!

Attached: Kristin-kristin-kreuk-135247_1600_1200.jpg (1600x1200, 398K)

with jelly or syrup?

Attached: 4AAA10DE00000578-0-image-a-1_1522377872166.jpg (634x795, 55K)

funny story. my ex-wife loved Eurotrip, so we ended our wedding reception with Scotty Doesn't Know. it was great.

then that bitch cheated last year and we're done. the song comes on in the bar a month ago while i'm out with friends. didn't realize the irony in us playing that song at our wedding until then. got a kick out of it.

Attached: 1560743495634.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>my ex-wife loved Eurotrip
>then that bitch cheated last year
You're an idiot and should've seen this coming

what about Eurotrip makes her a cheater in disguise? it's one of her better movie choices desu

>film about young 20-somethings traveling and getting into crazy sex adventures
>"What's wrong with a women who says she wants to settle down loving that film?"

Why didn't you?

fuck off spoonfeeders
lrn2 internet

well i was blindsided so you might be onto something. jokes on her, i cheated years prior and she has no idea.

Strawberry jelly, because she's a girly girl.

Attached: 03np3rveehk22ke.jpg (380x480, 21K)

How the fuck am i supposed to even know what to look for, retard. You didnt even say anything about the video.

>mack video
youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w