Theater etiquette

I go get refills and pour my large drink into my tub of popcorn and throw that shit into the air. sticks to everything. fuck wagies.

Attached: trash.jpg (750x992, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>buy a soda
>it's extremely watered down because they intentionally put in too much ice to save soda
>save it for the entire movie as the ice melts and slowly drips down the side of the cup all over the cupholder
>during the credits slowly pour it on the seat and leave

Attached: 1445940067705.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Waaah, it isn't fair, I shouldn't have to do work to get paid.

Based and hilarious. I’d do the same thing if they still made movies worth seeing in theaters.

I would love to take him to work with me one day. He would never complain about his job again.

what do you do?

Chef at Wendy's.

I'd just like to posit that as a Social Security Disability Insurance recipient, I've been appointed as an arbiter of tax dollar spending and it's my responsibility to strength the economy, small business, and job growth. If I went out to buy a Big Mac instead of eating fresh and local, I'm putting your tax dollars right into the pockets of McDonald's who's probably already evading taxes to begin with. If I went out out to the big chain cinema to see a midnight premier of a film instead of waiting until the next day with the local cinema, I'm putting your tax dollars right into the pockets of AMC Loews who's probably already evading taxes to begin with. If I went out to see a terrible blockbuster film instead of one more deserving of success, I'm putting your tax dollars right into the pockets of Disney who's probably already evading taxes to begin with. They get your tax dollars no matter what. When cinema trashers do their civic duty, they're increasing the big chain cinema's overhead and necessitating additional hires to take care of it. That's creating jobs, that's keeping money in the lowest levels of our economy, that's putting money right back into the pockets of honest working class citizens, THAT's the REAL trickle-down economics: forcing megacorporations' profits to trickle down to those below them, not unlike the half-finished Pepsi I tossed onto my seat. #VoteWithYourTrash is responsible, #VoteWithYourTrash is righteous, #VoteWithYourTrash is the new punk.

Attached: DD562B38-FB2A-4365-8C13-DF9FDF0461F3.jpg (480x720, 108K)

>chef
>wendy's
lotta balls for a burger flipper, nigger

Whose tax dollars?

Attached: 1B64D6F3-5E8B-4095-B7D7-934F3E78645E.jpg (474x474, 16K)

>get off train
>need a piss
>go to nearest bathroom
>20p to get in
>as a form of protest I piss on the inner door handle, taps and over the seat
>leave
>it was a disabled’s bathroom

Attached: D2AFA390-2B90-4F27-B52F-A38F1D53E379.png (320x320, 112K)

I live out in the sticks where my house doesn't get garbage pickup, and my neighbor threatened to call the cops if he catches me burning my garbage again (the asshole lives like half a mile away but it is a busybody loser who probably sits at his window with binoculars waiting to see black smoke), so I just bring it to the cinema in a knapsack and unload it under the seat in front of me. I figure ushers are paid to pick it up anyway, except unlike commie tax-funded waste management (oh look, more things I pay for with my taxes that I can't personally utilize, imagine my shock), I'm supporting local businesses and free market capitalism by letting the cinema handle it.

Attached: 91C97753-FB50-4F8D-A436-66BF93CCA2D6.jpg (600x546, 48K)

based schizo poster

Attached: 1558156449476.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

public bathrooms are free in america. in fact it's against the law to charge to use a bathroom. it's like the one thing america has gotten right

what happens if you don't have 20p? shit in the street?

I piss my pants during the movie until they are soaked then leave them in the seat. As I walk out with no pants I let my shit drop on the floor.

newb, I drink mine and then fill the empty cup with my pee and throw that shit as hard I can at the first wagie that comes in.

based 4 year old poster

sometimes I shit into my hand and draw shit swastikas all over the walls. one time I swear the wagie just broke inside when he saw it. just a shuffling body with noone behind the wheel. I killed that asshole.

Whenever I go to the theaters I wear my special pants that have a zipper on the back so I can take a big diarrhea dump right on the seat near the end of the movie and slip out of the theater without anyone noticing until the lights are turned on.

Not defending the charge but generally If you don't carry some notes and change around you at all times you deserve to shit I'm the street.

Stop larping we all know you people are too beta to do any of that shit. Most probably you clean after yourselves or (in case you are neet/friendless like most of you definitely are) just stay at home and watch your 'le kino' in your shitty ThinkPad

Attached: 1511648684765.jpg (440x392, 34K)

>not defending the charge
>defends the charge

come on buddy

I don't clean my hairs from the soap in the cinema showers.

Attached: Dandy pepe).jpg (249x249, 12K)

I bring 8 cans of beer and drink them during the move. I just leave the empties rolling about the aisle.
Once I pissed into a bottle and left it behind because it was a long movie (bladerunner 2049)

Attached: 1552868621606.jpg (360x360, 55K)

I like to buy jars of glitter from an arts and crafts store and just throw it all around me as soon as the credits roll. I also make sure to eat most of my popcorn but not all of it, jack off on to the bottom of the seat, and glue the partially filled popcorn bag to the seat. Then when I get up the seat flips back flinging popcorn everywhere

Attached: 1534461080420.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

Wanna know how I know ur LARPing?
Hint: basic physics

>bait this weak
disappointing

Attached: 1528387263636s.jpg (125x119, 2K)

I believe this you said it in another thread

I did this during tron

I thought it would be a good idea to have whisky but got too drunk and peed in the popcorn bucket

I kicked it over on the way out

I don't know how i made it home because I was fucked up, I drank the entire ltr in the space of 2 hrs because the movie was fucking boring

I might have pissed on the floor a few times but not sure and only remember the bucket

Attached: hurrr.gif (200x306, 166K)

>the ice melts and slowly drips down the side of the cup all over the cupholder

Attached: 2014e.jpg (616x838, 79K)

Wait, you’re the street?
I’m poor as fuck, let me shit on you.

as a fellow moviegoer i'd just like to let you know that if you did this in my theatre while i was there i would beat the living shit out of you. Try it again and see what happens.

No one said that. True, it's part of their job.
But (taking it as truth) this is more wrong. You're acting like niggers.

Businesses can still have customer and employee only bathrooms, with one caveat: if you carry around one of these bad boys in the state it was issued, you can use literally any non-residential bathroom you want, the Americans with Disabilities Act legally prohibits them from stopping you. Technically, you have to have a current and ongoing Social Security Administration defined impairment pertaining to a disorder of the bowel and it has to be considered an emergency, but it was too expensive to issue bathroom passes and businesses will be too scared shitless (no pun intended) by the mere sight of the thing to argue with you lest a lawsuit comes their way. One time I had to take a whiz with no particular urgency on a flight while all the bathrooms were occupied and with a flash of this card, an Air Marshal was banging on a door ordering the occupant to vacant immediately. The guy came out in a tizzy with his fly down bitching about whining. Inside the bathroom, I heard him arguing with the Air Marshall and had to stifle my laughter to keep my flow from going all over the place. The absolute mess on the scant paper in the toilet told me he wasn't anywhere near done wiping.

Attached: nj-medicaid.jpg (560x343, 38K)

>Hello, I'd like a large coke
>And uh, no ice please.
Get fucked juden

Attached: 1540565302705.jpg (470x470, 41K)

I do this too. Their face is priceless, like fearing their jew masters are gonna charge them the extra soda or something.

I work at an AMC and we have new gen soda dispenser telemetry. They say it's purely for loss prevention purposes, but they log all output and typically dock pay at the end of the week for how much soda was "lost" which you can't do shit about. The ratio for syrup to carbonated water is typically 5:1, but my boss does 4:1 and lets a generous helping of ice dilute it a little further to save money on carbonated water with the dispenser telemetry calibrated accordingly. When someone asks for no ice, it means we're filling the cup all the way up with a really syrupy mix that technically costs a little more, but we're not allowed to charge more. I lose at least a few bucks a week from my paycheck because of it, so by a couple degrees of separation we really are paying for your no ice soda.

Attached: 1554093127923.png (423x454, 344K)

You're getting ass raped by your boss if this is true. Soda has an absurd markup from cost like 600%... So if one week it becomes 500% because you gave a higher ratio, and have to pay the difference..that is completely asinine.

You are literally getting ass raped by your boss.

you wouldn't do anything.

Fuck wagies.

Clean up my shit faggot.

>do my job for me

Lol, pass. You missed a spot, janny.

What were you going to do if your screening was selected for a surprise designated shooter mechanic?

I piss in plastic soda bottles a week in advance and smuggle them into the kinoplex just to pour out my week old piss onto the carpets

I never litter in a movie theatre. Am I a racist?

Attached: asdfasdf.jpg (240x160, 7K)

>2011 pic used in old ass IMDb memes
>Endgame aftermath

Seems legit.

I do something similar

this, its a shitty job but it beats working outside. fucking kids don't even wanna work for their money today
based

I know, but what can ya do? You'd have an easier time taking on a small Middle Eastern country than a corporation in the United States, and technology is only making them more draconian.
>"Oh sorry to say user, but the machine here says we lost 2.7 L of soda during your shifts this week and security footage doesn't show anyone stealing it. We have no proof it was you, but I'm afraid I'm going have to take it out of your pay!"
>mfw a customer asks for no ice
>mfw I have no choice but to fill up that cup with what represents at least 15 minutes of my labor
>mfw the customer might as well be taking money right out of my pocket
>mfw I'm being forced against my will to pay $1.8 for $0.13 of corn syrup

Attached: 1471629393501.png (225x224, 7K)

that has to be illegal somehow.

100k starting?

Uh, you email whatever your equivalent of the labor standards board is. That shit is literally illegal.

*STOMP* *STOMP*
*CLAP*
*STOMP* STOMP*
*CLAP*
youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4

NORMIE YOU'RE A WAGIE MAKE A BIG NOISE
SCRUBBING DOWN TOILETS, WANNA BE A MANAGER SOMEDAY
YOU GOT MUD IN YOUR RACE, A REAL BIG WAIST
DISABILITY PAYMENTS FUND HALF OF THIS PLACE, SINGIN'
WE ARE WE ARE WAL-MART
WE ARE WE ARE WAL-MART
MONGREL YOU'RE A WAGE SLAVE JEW SLAVE
GOTTA TAKE THE BUS, WANNA GET A RAISE SOMEDAY
YOU GOT ZITS ON YOUR FACE, A FLABBY WAIST
TOWING YOUR MOP BUCKET ALL OVER THE PLACE
WE ARE WE ARE WAL-MART SING IT
WE ARE WE ARE WAL-MART YEAH
VIRGIN YOU'RE A FAT MAN POOR MAN
STILL LIVING AT MOM'S, WANNA GET INSURED SOMEDAY
YOU GOT CRUST IN YOUR TAINT, 56-INCH WAIST
CORPORATE'S GONNA PUT YOU BACK INTO YOUR PLACE DO IT
WE ARE WE ARE WAL-MART YEAH YEAH COME ON
WE ARE WE ARE WAL-MART ALRIGHT LOUDER
WE ARE WE ARE WAL-MART ONE MORE TIME
WE ARE WE ARE WAL-MART YEAH

Attached: Wal-Mart Team Bonding Exercise.jpg (280x180, 10K)

It is but the government doesn't enforce labor law anymore. I'd be surprised if either those employees or that boss knew it was a violation of the Labor Relations Act.

Has anyone ever poop'd in the theater for wagies?

I'm what I like to call the Tuesday Doosdayer. Every month I take a Tuesday off once a month and go to a matinee. I wear a different disguise - hat sunglasses, fake hair, side burns, mustache, etc. I pick a matinee usually a PG or PG13 flick. I'll sit in the back, watch the movie, and just as it nears its run time I take a shit on the floor in the back and walk out the emergency exit.

There's a walmart next door so I always go there, change out of my disguise in the bathroom, and walk to my car parked another business over.

It's been really fun thinking up different disguises.

It totally is but if he did that all he'd get is fucking fired. The labor contract he signed, or was duped into signing, probably has 50 different NDA clauses and arbitrament clauses and the state isn't going to go to court with Disney for 10 fucking years.

My advice would be to try and find a labor law firm that does class action stuff and make a statement, providing as much supplementary evidence as possible. If the lawyer can find maybe another dozen people that'll swear to that treatment, maybe they can finagle recovered wages and some damages out of it.

>The labor contract he signed, or was duped into signing, probably has 50 different NDA clauses and arbitrament clauses

You'd be amazed that NDAs don't cover illegal behavior

illegal or "literally illegal?"
this minor point may be a judicial sticky wicket when user hires an attorney
also how many times should one use "literally" in a court filing to be taken seriously by you ESL retards?

You can't sign an NDA to agree to not reveal illegal behavior numbnuts.

>Sell tickets
>Never have to help clean theaters
>Only deal with people for maybe 30 seconds at a time
>Paid to be on my phone or my DS most days
Only downside is the local crackhead.

Attached: 1529379241107.jpg (640x566, 80K)

Neither do arbitrament clauses but they'll fucking lawyer about it for years. I'm not at all defending those scum but common sense and lawyering are two totally different things.

That said, all the Weinstein victims duped into settling before he got BTFO are still enjoined from discussing anything. Every single NDA in those matters has been upheld in his ongoing legal battles.

Post evidence, some sort of paystub, something, you fucking larper.
If you were truly upset you wouldn't just sob on this fucking shithole of a board

>literally stealing money from wagies every time I ask for hardly any ice
Thanks for the extra sippies, wagie!

Attached: smug_toad.jpg (600x600, 31K)

>tfw actually like having ice in my soda
>tfw still gonna start asking drinks with no ice from now on
eat shit wagies

Attached: 1378039170068.jpg (250x253, 39K)

>do a silent but stinky fart
>loudly say to the person seated closest to me 'dude did you fart?'