The fact that this still hasn't been made into horror-kino disturbs me greatly

The fact that this still hasn't been made into horror-kino disturbs me greatly

Attached: 2392200808480932432.png (902x742, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rfLSVIA0L0
hooktube.com/watch?v=DPOMjmO8xRI
etherfields.blogspot.com/
huffpost.com/entry/tuberculosis-outbreak-los-angeles_n_2743373
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2844421/
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00512330
youtube.com/watch?v=iUD5snx-XOo
youtube.com/watch?v=G0QMeTjcJDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Schizo chinawoman crawls into water tank and drowns. What's the mystery?

it was probably some janitor stalking her

Dark water

Impossible for her to have done so.

There was an outbreak of tuberculosis in the area around the hotel when she died. The test kit for that disease is called LAM-ELISA.

It's too scary to watch, bros

youtube.com/watch?v=_rfLSVIA0L0

This was pure spooky internet stories kino until the boys over at the ‘dit took over and got their grubby little mits on it

that wasn't good though. Also it's a remake.

The elevator game is not for everyone. I've been to *that* other place, and once you see it, you better get back to that elevator quick and come back here. This poor woman didn't, and that was it

Nope, the hotel had shit security and anyone could’ve gotten on the roof. Try harder, faggot.

there's that one jap horror, dark water that shares elements with it
also the ringu books

there is super awesome song about it. very scary.
my bf won't let me watch it when he's over.
hooktube.com/watch?v=DPOMjmO8xRI

Daily reminder that this "reality" is a joke, and we are the butt of said joke.

Yikes, a literal reddit post.

>poor women dies in tragic real life unsolved case
>duuude what if it was actually ghosts or demons or a killer haha just make things up lmao XD
Never write

you're a faggot for wanting more horror movies based on real-life meme events.

Attached: YIIK.jpg (460x215, 170K)

It’s cold in here
I wanna get out
I’m slowly dying could it be I’m in my watery grave

Black water
No quarter
Now I’m stuck in here, screaming
coz my times running out

4 2 6 2 10 5 1
I told you not to play my game
4 2 6 2 10 5 1
now you’re

GONE!

I’m scratching off my nails
Keep on kicking the walls
seems I’m never gonna find my way out

Started off as a game
but now I’m floating in a coffin
as my breath is running out

4 2 6 2 10 5 1
I told you not to play my game
4 2 6 2 10 5 1
now you’re

GONE!

This unfortunately
It rarely works as possibly good as it might seem to you

She's obviously suffering from bipolar depression. It's stupid to think that he's "possessed" or some unidentified serial killer/ or killer had murdered her, and placed her in the water tank.
Her blog explicitly states her being depressed.
etherfields.blogspot.com/
There is a theory that some employee or the hotel owner might have spotted her unconscious on the floor and may have hid her in the water tank just so they won't get the police involved. I think it was mistake, and unfortunately, it let to her drowning.

Elisa Lam is reddit-tier horror. Consider getting some taste in media.

Attached: yiik2.jpg (640x360, 99K)

>that theory
Was the employee black?

yep

Attached: 483904802482082.jpg (1000x563, 154K)

She wasn't sucking on my *doorbell noise*

Attached: 1559741849318.jpg (285x221, 58K)

the tuberculosis coincidence is weird as all-fuck though

Possibly, but knowing that the Cecil Hotel is a rundown hotel in the shithole that is LA. I wouldn't be surprised.

For free?

>schitzo having a nutjob episode seeing or hearing something
>hides from hallucinations in elevator
>aaahhh it's chasing me to the roof
Not getting a definitive answer can be frustrating but don't be like braindead conspiracyfags. There's no retarded plot to get this nobody.

was any semen found splashed on the walls or ceiling?

No, just on her mouth and feet, and that was from me

>*that* other place
The upside down?

Synchronicity. Look up all the coincidences related to the Lam case.

If I get wasted in some weird way like this that gets discussed, and also ghosts just happen to be a thing, I'll train like Patrick Swayze until I can access the internet and cause weird shit and scare the shit out of people.

Wasn't the original also called Dark Water?

Attached: 1456415861561.jpg (653x653, 79K)

you almost had me until you said mouth, not armpit(s)

No son, this ain't no kids shit
Fuck off retard

any bloodtests? i'm pretty confident she took some psychedelics or whatever

Wasn't she bipolar and off her medication around the time of her death?

Yeah, homeless people were found in the streets with tuberculosis in Los Angeles. An article was posted A FEW DAYS after her reported death.
huffpost.com/entry/tuberculosis-outbreak-los-angeles_n_2743373
Coincidentally, the test that was referred to was known as LAM-ELISA
(Lipoarabinomannan (LAM) Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2844421/
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00512330
Creepy as fuck.

You're in carcosa now

During the search for Lam, guests at the hotel began complaining about low water pressure. Some later claimed their water was colored black, and had an unusual taste.
>You will never taste Elisa's rotting corpse

Attached: sad_frog.jpg (600x384, 19K)

Worst part of the story

>see black water oozing from faucet
>taste it
only the fact that this happened in LA kept me believing this

How about a movie about this?

Attached: selfie.jpg (900x477, 83K)

Just another jungle cannibal movie, tho.

>calls /x/ reddit
Tourist

god this is a bad story

or the one of the kids on the train tracks and some dude followed them.

fuuuuuck. not cool .

Man this shit was the final nail in /x/s coffin regardless of the circumstances.

This is your brain on reddit

Attached: pure soy.png (641x645, 36K)

I can’t believe my country is not doing anything to uncover the truth.

>kids on the train tracks and some dude followed them
more?

>it was probably some janitor stalking her
More like some cop.

Based Fat Kevin

Attached: 1542141705979m.jpg (1024x676, 94K)

Attached: 1542427744764.png (285x235, 93K)

www DOT thedailybeast.com/slain-girl-recorded-her-suspected-killer-saying-go-down-the-hill

pretty fucked up.

/x/ had become the /roleplaying/ board long before Elisa

Retard

They ever catch the guy?

seriously though, what the fuck did fat kevin do to anyone? HE WAS JUST HAVING A GOOD TIME

woah she was the psychedelic all along

there was a found footage kino of it made on site

>dumbass can't understand nip horror

>toxic masculinity isn't a thing

Sounds like a honor killing to me. They should make a movie about that facial abuse girl

Is there anything more reddit than /x/ shit?

lol... this isn't "bizarre". All she's trying to do is get out of the sensor of the elevator so that the door finally closes. She exits the elevator probably to see if any maintenance people are around or something. She then goes back inside the elevator and starts pressing random shit because the door still won't close.

Explain the hand movements, Jerome. Pro-tip: you can't.

She's fucking autisticly moving her hands in front of the sensor to get it to recognize that she's there. Holy fuck you need to get off the internet. People do weird shit when they're alone.

The conspiracy, you idiot, is why did the police slow down and edit the video while trying to conceal it in order to make her look crazy? There was obviously deliberate collusion to make a murder look like misadventure. If you mean the coincedences that attend the case, that isn't a conspiracy, they all happened

It was locked and no way she could have gotten in there alone

are ghosts real, Yea Forums

Dark water was made before Elisa Lam died though. It's part of the whole weird fucking synchronicity surrounding her death

they were most likely eaten, either by animals or cannibals

Speak for yourself autistic retard sperg faggot

Attached: smug jesus of card games.png (500x278, 142K)

I don't think so user.
Do you think they might be real?

But it was cartels and the panama government helped cover it up to not hurt the tourism industry.

shut up faggot, that's not what I was doing

You don't even understand the words you're typing any more.

oh im sure it was covered up but that doesn't change what most likely happened. Best case scenario they're still alive on some saudi princes rape yacht

>le spoopy creepypastas xd
yep, it’s reddit

she was sacrificed in a jew cult ritual

thanks, now my yellow fever has been activated for the night, you just had to post some slanty hotty didnt ya

Attached: mineeyeshaveseentheglory.jpg (1600x1200, 703K)

Skinwalkers were invented shortly before this. If you call every creepypasta roleplaying like a fucking cancerfag sure. I said "final nail", also.

they found their human remains though discarded and bleached. Dozens of tiny fragments.

Fuck off you shitposting retard. I was using /x/ in 2008.

could you read my post if they weren',,?

"hello front desk, the water in my room tastes like cannibal juice can u look into it?"

>sir, you clearly have the faucet turned to "onions"

not an english native, what does roleplaying mean in the context? they were faking stories?

This is now a Based Bob Dylan thread
youtube.com/watch?v=iUD5snx-XOo

lol why did s-o-y-l-e-n-t turn to "onions", surprise to me desu senpai

the only reason her death keeps getting mentioned is because she's asian. yellow fever fags are pathetic.

testing

s-o-y = onions
s-o-y-l-e-n-t = onions

No, /x/ has a history of god awful bullshit like "I'm a vampire demon AMA" that has been a decade + plague. I once saw someone sincerely roleplay as the fucking sun in like 2009 or 10

t. hapa male

Sneed's Feed & Seed

>I once saw someone sincerely roleplay as the fucking sun in like 2009 or 10
That's based as fuck, give a link nigger

How do i get an insane azn gf bros?

This. What's the fuck big deal here?

The insane bit is redundant.

Attached: 1560673812492.png (540x653, 239K)

People that use the word schizo need to be tortured endlessly

t. schizo

shes cute

>work in a small, old hotel
>super old elevator, building doesnt even have handicapped access
>hotel does have a water tank with pump and a diesel generator in case utilities fail
>the elevator fucking breaks down just like in the video and it can be easily triggered in a number of ways
>understand that without a doubt a hotel employee not only fucked with her but killed her and hid her body, its the only explanation
>wonder what the fuck the mystery is about

Someone saw she was nuts and had too much fun with her, had to get rid of her. I dont understand wtf is up with this story that's so mysterious. I subtly fuck with the guests all the time, its good to realize how much power you give hotel employees, and treat them accordingly.

>tfw no japanese headcase cutie waiting in the wings

Attached: shouts_autistically.png (1334x750, 1.22M)

is that a confession?

Attached: 8328043294028.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Nah, never been to California.

You should kill yourself when you get the chance.

but how can i trust someone who's never been to california? try harder midwestern trash.

Attached: 90-Day-Fiance-Mike-and-Aziza-Update-2018.jpg (1200x796, 128K)

Did they find zero foreign dna on her body or finger prints at the crime scene?
You would guess that in today’s post 911 world the cops should be able to pinpoint most crimes in people

So what's the conspiracy? They targeted someone with that name

real life aint csi

>/x/ thread on Yea Forums
Comfy as fuck. What are some movies like this feel?

mongoloid

Unbased brainlets
>Apart from the question of how she got on the roof, others asked if she could have gotten into the tank by herself. All four tanks are 4-by-8-foot (1.2 by 2.4m) cylinders propped up on concrete blocks;[40]there is no fixed access to them and hotel workers had to use a ladder to look at the water. They are protected by heavy lids that would be difficult to replace from within.[3]

Dark Water came out in 2002. Elisa Lam died in 2013.

chloe have a lot of moles

All the youtube videos I have seen of this game tells me that it is completely shit.

Sacrifice to saturn.

we'll get mark kozelek to direct it.

Instead of Horror. How about a wacky movie about a boy scout that is obsessed with chemistry and eventually builds a functioning nuclear reactor in his mom's shed?
youtube.com/watch?v=G0QMeTjcJDA

Refn wanted to do it before he disappeared up his own ass

So a hotel worker, with a ladder.
Case closed.

you would make a wonderful detective

>Their hosts became alarmed when their dog returned home that night without the young women.
How are women so incompetent that a fucking dog can go on a hiking trip and return home on his own, and these two get lost and fall off a cliff?

>The women's phones showed that some hours after the start of their hike, someone had dialed 112 (the international emergency number) and 911 (the emergency number in Panama).[16][14]

>The first distress call had been made just hours after beginning their hike: one from Kremers's iPhone at 16:39 and shortly after that, one from Froon's Samsung Galaxy at 16:51. None of the calls had gone through due to a lack of reception in the area except for one 911 call attempt on April 3 that lasted for a little over a second before breaking up. After April 5, Froon's phone battery became exhausted after 05:00 and was not used again. Kremers's iPhone would not make any more calls either but was intermittently turned on to search for reception. After April 6, multiple attempts of a false PIN code were entered into the iPhone; it never received the correct code again. One report showed that between 7 and 10 April, there were 77 emergency call attempts with the iPhone. On April 11, the phone was turned on at 10:51, and was turned off for the last time at 11:56

Attached: 1275590337552.png (277x266, 86K)

i think it was a way to change google search results. it would actually be an even more interesting movie than the murder.

>On April 8, ninety flash photos were taken between 01:00 and 04:00, apparently deep in the jungle and in near-complete darkness. A few photos show that they were possibly near a river or a ravine. Some show a twig with plastic bags and candy wrappers on top of a rock, another shows what looks like toilet paper and a mirror on another rock, and another shows the back of Kremers's head with what looks like blood by her temple.

Attached: ahah.png (108x143, 41K)

>my detective show
They wouldn't be long episodes, but people would get fucking arrested quickly.

they fell off a cliff and tried to use flashes to get help, likely died from wounds and were eaten by animals

how did they taste

But honestly,
Who else would even know about the tanks? Who would know how to access them, even get the proper keys? Who has a big supply of disposable gloves and wouldn't look suspicious walking around the hotel wearing them? Who else would feed the rest of the customers the putrid cadaver soup Lam became?

like mayo

i agree. people do weird shit when they think they're alone / nobody watches them. nothing bizzare about it

roasted beef

>fall into a ravine and try to call for help
>one phone battery runs out
>one of the girls dies/passes out from wounds
>other girl tries using her dead friends phone
Wow super spooky

Imagine stewing in your own juices.

that was just propaganda, not an actual drama.

No, ive already had severe depression, thanks.

lmao she's probably tripping/on drugs
oooooooo so spoopy

she probably fell in on her own accord

>sensor
Elevator doors are on timers. Those rubber bumpers sandwiched between the metal on the door are the reset switches. There are no sensors controlling the doors.

is that a honda joke user?

>5000 year old ritual from israel calls for chinese woman

Don't have to tell me twice

> this thread
Peak onions and reddit

us redditbros are taking over. Stay mad incel.

Apparently not, checkmate nerd.

>bipolar woman has a manic break
>climbs into water tank
>some mexican maintenance workers sees that the lid is open
>closes it
>nobody comes forward because nobody wants to lose their job over this
it was demons

Attached: ADCC3A7F-76DF-4048-B95B-BCC89339848B.jpg (861x765, 101K)

THis. When I'm driving alone I make weird honking noises and talk loudly to myself like I'm crazy and often laugh at myself at the fake conversations I'm carrying on with myself. I remember doing this when I forgot my rear left side window was open and the car next to me was hearing everything at a stop light. I felt like someone was watching me and when I turned my head there was this 50 year old guy with a very concerned look on his face staring at me. I gave him the "white person acknowledgement of your existence" smile.

What was picture 509 of?

see tardlord

They either got lost and fell and slowly died from starvation/dehydration/injuries/exposure or they encountered a killer who probably kidnapped and raped and murdered them over the course of 2 weeks

This would just be another found footage bullshit, it was obviously either some cannibal mud-people, cartel shitbags, or animals who got them.

I'd still watch it though. Green Inferno was kino just for that one scene of the tribalist psychos slaughtering the big nigga.

go back to /x/ you smoothbrained retard

story?

wow so she used a ladder and the mexican worker just removed it after restoring the lid

I pirated this fucking game and I still felt cheated.
If it wasn't for Yea Forums I would never have known it even existed but I wanted to know if it was a hidden gem or Cum soaked Reddit shit.