Why are there little to no female directors?

Why is sexism in Hollywood still holding female film directors back?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x370, 28K)

have sex

Attached: redhead.jpg (600x565, 26K)

Art is a masculine pursuit. Take any art form you want. All the GOATs are men-

You should get out more

>Left looks like my ex's mom with dreads
Would unironically make out with, fuck and maybe call again.
>no homo

Attached: Deputize that Ass.png (800x600, 393K)

But photograph... pffffffff hahahahaha

Imagine the kinds of noises she must make

Probably a lot of cooing, giggling, and deep guttural moans when you start deep dicking that ass.

Attached: You..png (640x478, 431K)

The greatest musicians, painters, writers, and filmmakers are men.

This is just not true. There are plenty of exceptional women on all those fields.

>plenty of great
>ignores the word greatest
You fucking m'lady fucks are the worst with your illiteracy.

Attached: Pop Culture is Walking Satire.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Like 10% in each field. And then you read their biography info and they've had hard lives. Men's lives basically.

such as

Because it requires talent. Too bad you can't fuck the camera, or they'd be great directors.

Attached: 1559790969250.jpg (604x604, 52K)

The answer is always the same for this questions:
Because women have not interested themselves in such things. The argument that women have been "oppressed" out of whatever field in which they are underrepresented is based on a lie. Ever since the 1960s nobody is stopping women from doing anything. If they haven't leveled up with men and they see that as a problem, maybe they should just try fucking harder instead of crying so much to daddy state to take the candy from men and give it to them

Matrix tranny #2 turned out way better

>You fucking m'lady fucks are the worst with your illiteracy.
This is what holds female directors back, I bet there are lots of creative females that are held by misogynistic pieces of shit like you.

>Like 10% in each field. And then you read their biography info and they've had hard lives. Men's lives basically.
Boo-hoo cry me a river bitch, females actually have it really difficult in different ways. There actually is a ceiling built by men that prevent women from becoming as great.

Can't you see OP? Wachowski sisters had to go by "brothers" because this toxic culture wouldn't have watched their movies unless they did.

>females actually have it really difficult in different ways.
First world women are literally living in an overprotected paradise. They don't get to complain.

Lana looks qtpie for her age.
Andy has turned into a bulldozer abomination though.

Bigalow makes kino
Seems to be a tomboy dominated thing tho as few women can wrangle the shit directors need to do on and off set

>First world women are literally living in an overprotected paradise.
This is such a bullshit statement. You will be able to say that when women can actually go out by themselves late at night.

not even men can go out by themselves at night and be safe lmao so what are you talking about?

Men are not raped as much as women

They are killed, kidnapped and mugged way more than women.

>This is what holds female directors back
If women weren't so weak, they would struggle against adversity and succeed through merit like every single successful man.

add 2 more chris chans to the pile.

I go running before sunrise. I see drunk women walking home alone all the time.

>They are killed, kidnapped and mugged way more than women.
By other men. Women are nothing but victims.

>If women weren't so weak, they would struggle against adversity and succeed through merit like every single successful man.
It gets to a point that I even don't even think the most successful men could go through all the barriers put in place

>By other men.
Irrelevant. A crime is a crime.
> Women are nothing but victims.
Too dumb and too weak to be criminals.

>women are nothing but victims
exactly, they are incapable of the self-reflection necessary to win

>I don't even think the most successful men could go through all the barriers put in place
And it wouldn't stop men from trying, women just stomp their feet like a child and say the system is unfair

>this thread

Attached: 1536295136422.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

>Too dumb and too weak to be criminals.
If women had the strength of men they wouldn't do this terrible things.

>responsibility
>intelligence
>don't appear in front of the camera

imagine letting a dominatrix turn you into a weird tranny because you're too stubborn to admit you're gay

They don't have the guts and brains to pull it off. Crime is bad, though. Condoning man-on-man crime is dusgusting.

>And it wouldn't stop men from trying, women just stomp their feet like a child and say the system is unfair
Because it IS unfair. Nobody should be put through the barriers that men put, even if you think they "could do it" (which is bullshit).

lars and the real girl type situation

They told the truth in “The Matrix.”
This is their punishment.
Just like Chelsea Manning.

Welcome to life, faggot. Its not fair. boohoo

>Welcome to life, faggot. Its not fair. boohoo
It is a systematic issue created by humans, so it can be made fair for everyone.

My college was roughly 3/4ths female. In nearly every seminar I took, it was me and maybe one or two other guys and the rest were all girls. Except for classes pertaining to film, specifically directing. Filmmaking classes were the only ones in which the male students outnumbered the female.

Good luck on your utopia, loser.

This

50% of the soldiers sent to die in iran should be women then. 2 million men should be released from prison and 2 million women should be put in prison

Majority are men

>This is just not true
99% of directors are men
you know it, I know it, stop being a delusional faggot.

>50% of the soldiers sent to die in iran should be women then. 2 million men should be released from prison and 2 million women should be put in prison
Women cannot fight men at war, there is a difference because they are physically weaker.

>99% of directors are men
>you know it, I know it, stop being a delusional faggot.
See above fucking idiot, there is a barrier that holds females from doing movies.

women are equal to men they can fight just as good as them. And if they cant why should a group of people that dont have to fight get rights?

How did they know about 9/11?

>Women cannot fight men at war, there is a difference because they are physically weaker.
Its not only physical, war breaks them psychologically easier than it does men also

It’s true though sweetie. Facts don’t care about feminists and period blood and shit smeared canvases ain’t art

all the big players in hollywood got a memo before the incident

dial 8

Attached: untitled.png (612x816, 1.03M)

They weren’t big players, though.

I’m female and I’m writing my third novel and adapting something original for Netflix, we’re doing fine. Stop making us look weak. I actually agree men are better.

I could go out by myself, but leftist women vote for open borders so now my city is plagued with. Muslim and violent black gangs. Thanks for that, retards.

They suffer more violence and murder though. And they still get raped.

>women are equal to men they can fight just as good as them.
They can fight as good as men, but there's a point at where technique is overshadowed by physical strength

>And if they cant why should a group of people that dont have to fight get rights?
Because they are human beings too you know?

>war breaks them psychologically easier than it does men also
Bullshit.

>I’m female and I’m writing my third novel and adapting something original for Netflix, we’re doing fine. Stop making us look weak. I actually agree men are better.
I'm very proud of you! Keep the great work up!

based woman

I was reading about a poor Egyptian girl beaten to death in England by racist thugs. Her attackers? 4 black women. They escaped a jail sentence because of female and black privilege. No hate crime charges either. It’s common in England now. Women have destroyed that society by voting left.

What does this have to do with OP?

>"Women are nothing but victims."

>Men and women are equal on average but there are more geniuses and idiots on the men side.
I like this theory a lot. Look at E-sports where transgenders just happen to be the only "women" that can compete with men at the highest level.

>women are nothing but victims
Yeah tell that to the high school girl who molested me as a eight year old, pretty sure she didn't get the memo.

Because being a director is/was not cool™.
That's how females get into shit.

I'd fuck the one on the right but there is not enough alcohol in the world to make me fuck the one on the left.