I used to be a respected writer on The Simpsons

>I used to be a respected writer on The Simpsons
>Why is my talk show so shit now
>I wish I was joking around in the writer's room again
>Who are these C-list celebrities I'm forced to interview?
>I wish Norm was here

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-213250.png (1080x1920, 1.43M)

>haiti was already great

did he write the sneed's feed and seed joke?

He'd fucked off and got his own talk show by that point.

No.
But “Deny monorail” is an anagram of Leonard Nimoy. Which is why he was in “Marge vs. the monorail.”

Deepest lore. Deepest lore.

Didn't you see that pic of him in the crystal clear lagoon? It's a beautiful part of the world.

>Which is why he was in “Marge vs. the monorail

It's a coincidence that some autist noticed after the fact.

Destroyed by his own ambition. He should be on NBC at 1235 right now getting ready to retire a legend

Was it now?

Attached: B9F737F9-CB4F-4594-A804-C4F852DFC082.jpg (650x433, 91K)

Kek

Basneed

He's rolling in money while you're being a loser who posts on weebo forum

Didn't write Sneed so no one gives a shit.

>I wish Norm was here

I usually care not for americans outrage circus but i shall never EVER forgive those faggots for taking what would've been the next appearance of Norm on the show when shit went down around him promoting his Netflix show.

FUCK YOU AMERICANS.

Attached: file.png (640x427, 335K)

nimoy was in it cus sulu told them to fuck off first.

have sex

Hello Conan

conan you suck

*SIIIIP*
Now that’s some good Sneed.

Attached: 12BB87C1-6031-4BCD-BACC-1BEBA4912039.jpg (850x1029, 215K)

Conan is nothing without Norm.

>Why is my talk show so shit now
because of zoomers. they like more fun talk show hosts that play games with their guests. like jimmy fallon and james corden

not funny hosts like conan

>when you go from being a famous talk show host to just being a talk show host
NBC was right to ditch him.

He worked on The Simpsons for one season, dumbass.

It was the second best season after the sneed one

Yeah but there were good writers other than Conan working on the show back then.

>>I used to be a respected writer on The Simpsons
SNEED!
SNEED!
SNEED!
SNEED!

Has anyone listened to his podcast? How is it?

His netflix show is pretty good but him shilling against Trump and actually calling Haiti, probably the biggest shithole on Earth "great" is just ridiculous

Depends on guest. Ferrell, Burr, Olyphant, Middleditch and Sonic are the ones I got through.

Hannah Gadsby ep cam out a couple weeks ago. I want to laugh at it but I'm afraid it will kill any respect for Conan I have left.

He and Norm should make a show together

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-171545.png (1080x1920, 372K)

Nah. You’re an obsessed fag.

wtf happened? before the summer break he was funny, he changed his show and now it just crap

He's one ugly fucking man. I've always thought his face was a rubber mask for how damn cartoony ugly that fucker is.

Dude he knows it's a shithole but decided to help rebuild the tourism industry (practically their only source of income which was wiped out by the earthquake) by giving them a free commercial.
How can you not get this? He wasn't slighting Trump by saying it wasn't a shithole, he was trying to actually help.

You're a dumbass and a severe dumbass if you believe that. Fuck off.

>He wasn't slighting Trump by saying it wasn't a shithole, he was trying to actually help.

Attached: 1527225126380.jpg (600x453, 38K)

>His netflix show
they just took episodes from his TBS show and sold them to jewflix

His Tonight Show iteration was based and fuck Leno for tanking it

Maybe if liberals didn't use the entire popular culture they control due to blacklisting conservatives to constantly attack them and Trump, people's backs wouldn't be up like this.
But the way both social and popular media reacted to the election will likely leave scars across the fabric of our country for decades. Nobody trusts them anymore but the far left.