Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2gB-Vcyrk8s
youtube.com/watch?v=zc3vAdsiPV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

speed

You got the sneed!

You got the feed!

Formerly poindexter

You got the Chuck while I got the Sneed!

Bro you just posted sneed.

sneed

unironically, kino
youtu.be/2gB-Vcyrk8s

Cringe

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: dignity3.jpg (960x960, 115K)

Old man getting hit by pie

Sneed's Feed & Seed (Formerly Chuck's Feed & Seed)

Cringe

This

Attached: 1560756393479.jpg (262x234, 12K)

old sneed getting hit by feed and seed

I can't help but put it on loop for 5-6 times every time

cringe
based

Attached: moe.jpg (734x734, 65K)

Sneed got the feed & seed!

Nice one

Sneed got the Chuck's!

why does the mere sight haha snight of sneed or chuck make me laugh so much it breaks me into laughter every time so hard i see i cant stop chuckling, seriouskly chucks suck and fuck why is it so funny? i cant stop laughing, i cant explain the joke to someone else they'd think im a lunatic

You have autism. Congrats, man.

You have sneed (formerly autism). Congrats, man.

Sneed

It doesn't. You just claim it does on an anonymous internet forum because you're an idiot.

but it breaks me into laughter every time somehow. is this the power of forced memes?

>chuckling
suckling, fuckling

It's the power of Sneed.

I like that YouTube channel from the bull head guy that talks his ass off about social/media issues

I like that YouTube channel from the sneed guy that talks his ass off about feed/seed issues (formerly suck and fuck issues)

No, it's you being a complete moron amused by jangling keys.

jangling keys? what are you insunaiting? chuck an answer my way

You got the suck!

Attached: IMG-20190607-WA0000.jpg (1600x1131, 223K)

Attached: IMG-20190218-WA0005.jpg (1600x1371, 383K)

I got the dub

Attached: 1546909252901.png (334x346, 120K)

there's a lot going on in this one

No, it’s you being a complete city slicker amused by jangling sneeds.

Attached: 1550616722711.jpg (640x620, 81K)

Attached: 1506305892230.jpg (514x799, 270K)

Attached: 1549744771258.png (1280x1440, 1.34M)

I don't like Caucasians

formerly russian

most epic thread on the internetz rite n0w

Attached: oxygen tent.png (1188x852, 1.35M)

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Simpsons thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Formerly X" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest sitcom ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have The Simpsons growing up. Every week I would watch The Simpsons, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was The Simpsons, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Homer and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

Based
Cringe

Attached: 1544984213347.jpg (262x234, 40K)

Formerly here

Calm down sneedly needly ned

Jesus fucking Sneed... another potentially great Sneed thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "cringe" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest S11E05 scene ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have sneed growing up. Every week I would watch S11E05, recording each conversation on my parents' VHSneed machine, then rewatch every sneed encounter during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the City Slickers and got sent to Gucci Loafers. Again, all I had was Sneed, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Sneed (Formerly Chuck) would be up to next. And I loved discussing this scene on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm Mr. Park Avenue Manicure.

based

Is there a name for these pictures of Simpsons moments mixed up?

Attached: 1550801039246.jpg (326x261, 76K)

chuck

Soon to be sneed

Attached: Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png (640x480, 222K)

THE LAST CASE YOU GOT TO THE BOTTOM OF, WAS A CASE OF SNEEDOMARS!

I don't get it

any good Sneed34 out there?

youtube.com/watch?v=zc3vAdsiPV4

dead meme

formerly alive