No notable acting carrear

>no notable acting carrear
>virtually unknown 3 years ago
>no special abilities to charm people
>claims does her own stunts but she doesn't
>claims she's the first woman to be in an action super hero marvel movie, but she isnt.
>claims to be for lgbtqp but she isnt
>comes and makes brie generals on the board but doesn't contribute kinos to society
how did she become the queen of Yea Forums?

Attached: 1550101167520.jpg (588x502, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6UNv-L1bBk
imgur.com/a/y3vtTTM
podtail.com/podcast/the-nerdist/brie-larson/
youtube.com/watch?v=jEPNdjs6b74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hello again

Attached: evans brie.png (950x534, 670K)

You are addicted to Yea Forums

Literary everything you've greentexted is false, DCuck. Try harder next time

Attached: laugh.webm (1280x720, 424K)

Brie is /ourautist/.

i was in love with brie in scott pilgrim

Woah, BASED thread OP

Attached: Capture.jpg (931x586, 71K)

prove it

Attached: noasss.jpg (422x408, 30K)

this

Attached: w08x2k2ronq21.jpg (1080x1291, 276K)

didn't she win an Oscar? What have you done lately?

Attached: 153140659.png (838x720, 482K)

the oscars arent worth much now a days bucko.

Attached: 234.jpg (323x323, 13K)

She has a nice smile, wish she showed it in her movie. But there is something off about her. Does she a bit of the tisim?

Attached: 1557804595612.jpg (462x634, 52K)

Im a huge Briefag, but I actually think she might have minor autism. That's why I think she lobbied so hard to star in and direct Unicorn Store, she feels a personal connection with the story

Attached: hoop.webm (726x1056, 2.91M)

>Im a huge Briefag
goo away brie, nobody likes you!

Attached: capmarv.png (936x1002, 55K)

I remember over a month ago I caught my self staring at pictures of her. Something about her seemed captivating, but I couldn't figure it out. I still don't totally get it. I think she has great potential, but i feel as if shes being told what to say and do, That we haven't seen the real Brie yet. Maybe I'm wrong but I can't escape this feeling.

Attached: 1466391853604.png (324x323, 98K)

Yea Forums loves her. /ourgirl/

Attached: 1560637005112.png (1238x731, 1.18M)

Brianne was homeschooled

Kys

Attached: 1552512622655.jpg (641x530, 25K)

I want to sniff Mina's shoes.

I'm not even memeing, take a look at all the Brie fans in every thread about her or Captain Marvel

>win
You're given an Oscar. There's plenty of people who've won or earned an Oscar that were never given one, or only were given one after outside pressure. Let us not pretend here.

>carrear
Stopped reading right there. Kill yourself.

Attached: E8AB9F9E-E48A-46A1-99F5-7D6148305FBF.gif (480x266, 2.62M)

The irony of Brie being Yea Forums's top waifu is one of the most beautiful things to ever happen to this board.
Very much a product of the contrarianism which put this site on the map eons ago.

Attached: one.png (1240x1795, 3.02M)

CUTE

>there's like 2 losers obsessed with her so she's /ourgirl/!

Attached: 1518729244807.png (448x468, 175K)

>this delusional

hello shill

Attached: you.jpg (855x631, 62K)

>Does she a bit of the tisim?
Pretty sure yeah

Attached: 1557087754466.jpg (634x888, 136K)

there had better be more to this

a solid mix of anxiety and social dysfuntion

You're not wrong. Compare this Brie to the new one, or should I say post-Marvel one, because it seems like she's getting back to her older self nowadays. The difference in overall demeanor is quite big. Something happened to her.
youtube.com/watch?v=p6UNv-L1bBk

>she has autism
so, that's what DaVinci and Mozart had, that's what the people said, but NO, it's not called "autism" they were geniuses, like Brie, you're the real autistic here

Attached: bestactressintheuniverse.jpg (1024x600, 91K)

imgur.com/a/y3vtTTM

How long ago where these movies? Why are we still obsessing about it?

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x808, 104K)

>I have to share a waifu with an actual autist

because Captain Marvel is the best movie, that's all, funny, honest and great, that's Captain Marvel, Endgame is weird and boring, Captain Marvel is a great movie, like BvS

Attached: perfectprincess.jpg (452x514, 38K)

Because it's easy (You)'s. You put make a Brie thread and you reach bump limit within the hour.
Also, some anons can't cope with the fact that some other anons like her, and vice versa. Consider it a small turf war.

Oh my gawd. Guys. I think I'm in love. Not even joking. I'm not one to follow treads or anything, I've kinda just ignored her this whole time. But now that i'm seriously looking into her... She comes off as this awkward, slightly autistic cute girl who has an inner princess who refuses to grow up.
The fuck is the matter with me.

Attached: 445.gif (600x338, 1.87M)

10/10 for kevin fag

Attached: MV5BMzU4NDY5Mzk3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzMyMTY1MDE@._V1_.jpg (1564x2046, 778K)

You need to watch Unicorn Store. An hour and a half of Brie being cute slightly autistic girl who refuses to grow up. Really adorable

I'm watching it right now. While doing so, I realized me and her are the same age.

I fell in love with her 15 years ago, I followed her whole career and I saw her grow, I love her more than my soul, I love her more than my existence, it is my reason to breathe, her perfection, purity, and beauty, she is my Goddess

Attached: angelbrie.jpg (1680x2611, 431K)

Maybe you have a chance with her user, she and her fiance recently broke off their engagement

Attached: 1560636033368.jpg (640x869, 54K)

You summed it up, pretty much. That's how it began with me, and everybody else. except for BrieLarsonFan2004 who is genuinely off of his rocker
Thought she was a turbocunt at first. Disliked the Wired video immensely, disliked the "thank you very much" video. Saw Captain Marvel, tolerance grew a bit. Saw Room, tolerance grew a lot.
Listened to a couple of interviews and it finally hit me that she's like Yea Forums personified, but with a different direction. Really like her now.
I just wish she never said some of the things she said, because she's genuinely fine otherwise.

A year ago, I didn't know who she was
I'd like to at least chat with her [of course this would never happen] Honestly just a chat, I feel as if there is so much she wants to say and show but can't because of her occupation
She doesn't come off as Yea Forums personified but Yea Forums material. At least to me. I am definitely going to binge her content for awhile

This is a new experience for me, And I can't even explain it

Attached: Take me death.gif (480x270, 513K)

It's really a shame and I say this as someone who generally dislikes "modern" women.
She's fine, but like you said, she shouldn't have been so vocal about certain things.
Also, she gives off a strict teacher vibe in her wired video, whereas she's not like that at all in other media.
Idk man, she's weird. Might be autistic.

>claims to be for lgbtqp but she isnt
Explain

>I'd like to at least chat with her
That's what I was thinking a couple of months ago, so I stumbled upon the closest thing I could find to a casual, lengthy conversation with her.
Turns out she's pretty down to earth and somewhat knowledgeable on cinema.
podtail.com/podcast/the-nerdist/brie-larson/

A chat would be nice but honestly just for her to say hello to me would be enough. Or maybe to get her autograph. I've grown to respect her and her work a lot recently because of these threads

Attached: 1560398485105.jpg (1072x1200, 525K)

>I just wish she never said some of the things she said, because she's genuinely fine otherwise.
> she shouldn't have been so vocal about certain things.
hahaha wh*tes mad? hahaha stay mad

Attached: WEW.jpg (1338x2000, 443K)

I've grown to respect Hollywood people in general, through this situation, ironically.
Just made me think twice about some things. At the end of the day these are people, despite being overpaid and what not. Everyone wants the best for "society" but not everyone knows what would actually work.
She strikes me as someone who wants to help, but doesn't necessarily know how to do it adequately, and can come off a bit anal and dogmatic at times. Having said that, I genuinely think she'd be nice even to the people here.

I started watching anime again because of animu girl reaction pics, but I'll never like this cunt despite all the brie threads

Attached: 1559121459687.jpg (625x625, 46K)

I'm not mad, but it was totally unnecessary. A more accurate word would be disappointed.
I've dug up old Yea Forums archives. I know for a fact she was liked by the majority of the people here before this whole situation.
She shit on her image for no reason at all. I can't imagine how she feels now, in retrospect, having received death threats and what not.

>She shit on her image for no reason at all
she tells the truth that's all, If nobody in Jewllywood says it, she will say it
white people are dangerous and bad and this
>having received death threats
confirms it, it's simple, she always tells the truth

>ITT fat incels that wet dream of a single touch from queen wine aunt brie

Attached: 1550087142588.png (941x866, 514K)

Basically. It’s pretty pathetic.

>white people are dangerous and bad
That's not true and not even she believes it, nor has she implied it whatsoever. But I'm not spiralling down into autistic conversation with CreepyThinMan â„–2.
Just be advised that you're doing your waifu a disservice by implying she hates whites, or any other race.

cope

Attached: image1.gif (540x350, 2.95M)

Majority of them are baiting for (you)'s. I cant even blame them.

>That's not true and not even she believes it
cute lies, now stay mad little white boy

I'm in better shape than any of the guys she's dated. Just inclined to voice my own 2 cents on the matter.
I wouldn't "defend" her in any way if I didn't want MORE girls to be like her. If you were actively partaking in the dating game, you'd know that down to earth, non-vapid girls are a rarity.

>that fucking drawing
God damn kek

Amazing bait. No one is this pathetic

Why can't you people just accept that some people on this board really like her?

Again, you're doing her a disservice by essentially putting words in her mouth.
And do I strike you as someone who would send someone else a death threat?
Stop being racist, we're on the same team. Just minus the schizo on my part.

>I'm in better shape than any of the guys she's dated
>implying that he would have an opportunity with her
now you're lying, seriously get the fuck out of this thread, she's fine alone

Wow racist
Go beat off to trump somewhere else

>but I'll never like this cunt despite all the brie threads
Exactly this. It is really pathetic, but it is mostly shitposting retards.

I haven't lied about a single thing ITT.
Also, you KNOW you're autistic when you're spiraling down pointless debates with people who aren't even anti-Brie.
You can calm down kiddo.

Attached: 1551904711374.jpg (1439x1400, 638K)

I don't get it

omg guys I'm in love with her she's like 4channel incarnate she's definitely not just another whore like all women and I definitely love her even though I only have a fantastical image of her built in my head based on superficial impressions xoxox

Means she's like that cunt character from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
Can't say I don't see it desu. Fact of the matter is, the people who are redpilled on the truth are a minority.
I actually remember physically cringing when I first saw the Captain Marvel trailer.

>I only have a fantastical image of her built in my head based on superficial impressions
That's the whole point.
This is that superficial impression you're taling about. The other isn't. That some people take it to the next level and proclaim her a goddess is another issue, but what do you expect on Yea Forums.
The truth is always in the middle.

>I'm in better shape than any of the guys she's dated

Attached: 1551182073822.jpg (668x445, 34K)

she single-handedly put me off ever dating another white woman honestly.

I am, and unless I get hit by a truck tomorrow, I'll make sure to keep it that way. Not everyone who works out is a brainless, self-centered asswipe btw.
I'm sorry you were bullied in junior high or whatever, but don't mistake me for that guy.

She just wants to get dicked badly. Shes aged horribly and is virtually unliked across the board.

>implying that I do not know her for years
*ahem*
STAY MAD

>virtually unknown 3 years ago
She won an Oscar 3 years ago.

>Shes aged horribly and is virtually unliked across the board.
wrong and wrong

Attached: 1560635981562.jpg (558x800, 127K)

Attached: DSC_1184.jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

She is jewish

You people have turned this into an Election Night-tier autism show.
Literally neither side is objectively correct. Shitposting is fun and whatnot, but don't you get tired of being a clown 24/7? What the fuck happened to this board?
No she isn't.

she has French blood, not disgusting Jewish blood

Brianne Desaulniers is Frenchie, which makes her even more attractive

French blood is more disgusting than jewish tbqph

imagine being this flat

Attached: noassss.jpg (314x225, 16K)

>le french girls sont le pretty
cool boomer meme

Attached: 929DDCAA-8C1A-49F6-84D9-BBF0F35B3A51.jpg (408x612, 25K)

>caring about ass
okay Tyrone

Well, if she keeps on wearing baggy, unisex clothing (like the captain marvel uniform), her already tiny ass will even look more flat.

There is liking her and then there is that.

Women are supposed to have T&A (unless they’re lolis) you fucking basedboy.

Attached: 1EE1DC29-0A30-4244-81E5-8D3F2F28D7B1.png (467x264, 38K)

Her ass varies in size. I've seen a video on Jimmy Kimmel where you can tell it's bigger than before but that she isn't wearing pads.

Attached: brie-larson-shares-adorable-tiff-moments-with-young-co-star-14.jpg (817x1222, 201K)

Who's that dude?

tits and ass don't matter

Says the fag

They do, but the situation isn't as bad as everyone's saying.
She could've had the best body in the world and she'd still get shit on, maybe even more.

Attached: 1424236224652.jpg (1668x2500, 867K)

this

>At this moment
>with my family
>my stepdad says "Huh son you already saw Captain Marvel?"
>I say "yeah, like a hundred times"
>"it's a good movie son?"
>Yeah, the best movie in this year Ed
*Step sister walks in*
>Captain Marvel? ugh shitty movie, another dad, please
>"Uh well if you say it, son, is for the actress? son?"
>YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT MOVIES EDDIE GOD DAMNIT AND YOUR DAUGHTER LIKES HARRY POTTER
>"Hey calm down son"
why this family is full of normies goddamnit

Attached: GODDAMNIT.jpg (386x391, 20K)

You better include the people who are obsessed with her negatively too though. Equal rights and equal lefts.
Once you enter this shitshow, you're officially autistic, no matter which side I'm on.
The people who refuse to partake in tribalism are the real winners.

It's a shame your family can't appreciate kino

now they are watching Detective Pikachu, I'm here with you BrieBros fuck this house

Attached: welldoneboi.jpg (486x527, 33K)

she seems like she'd be interesting to talk to.
I bet she'd be fun to game with. imagine playing Elder Scrolls with Brie, or TD2 or whatever your taste is.

>Her ass varies in size
its called padded underwear you fucking incel, get friends.

Attached: s-l1600.png (800x800, 809K)

>the situation isn't as bad
cope accepted

Weird cope but ok

Why are you mad that they don't have shitty taste?

>You'll never sit on the couch with Brie and play your favourite vidya with her
why even live

Attached: nDrJJPN.jpg (970x545, 50K)

>She could've had the best body in the world and she'd still get shit on
yep

Yea Forums has been absolute shit for years now. it's been completely taken over by autistic NEETs from england who stay on here 12 hours a day.

Have you seen Room? She earned it

Brie is love, Brie is life

Attached: image0 (7).jpg (1024x1024, 95K)

Attached: 1560681780921.jpg (220x344, 35K)

I mentioned pads in my post because I anticipated someone would bring it up.
And my issue isn't that I don't have friends. I have enough friends outside. My issue is that I don't have "friends" here.
You're the type of people who betray each other at the drop of a pin, because you identify your entire-self worth and opinions based on belief-systems that were invented by someone else.

old hag

>being this obsessed with an actress

cringe thread. shrek.jpg

Reply was meant for in case it's not obvious.

hell I'd be happy to talk to her on VOIP that's how pathetic I am

So did Cuba Gooding Jr, what’s your point?

>I'm sorry you were bullied in junior high
Textbook projection, no wonder they bullied you, look at you an adult internet whiteknight, i can only imagine you in junior high,probably looking like a young chris chan lol

>no notable acting career

Didn't she win a fucking Oscar?

>Yea Forums has been absolute shit for years now. it's been completely taken over by autistic NEETs from england who stay on here 12 hours a day.
I remember a time when it wasn't like that, but things have escalated to the point where there's little reason to come here other than to shitpost.
Every once in a while you'll come across someone who might stand against your every belief, but they present a reasonable argument to the table, so you at least respect their world view.
Nowadays it's mostly just
>no u
>no u
Fucking cringe cancer.

projecting retard

She's playing with me like every day

Attached: DSC_1185.jpg (3264x2448, 2.13M)

>because you identify your entire-self worth and opinions based on belief-systems that were invented by someone else.
That is majority of everyone. What is your point?

>no wonder they bullied you
They weren't, but that's because of the dishonest persona I created.. An act of fear, technically. "What if they don't like me for me".
It doesn't fucking matter though. Whether you're bullied, were bullied, will be bullied, whatever.
All of this can be overcome.
Also, being past a certain age and actually believing in buzzwords like "white knight" is pointless.
Don't you "white knight" every single time you say something that isn't negative about someone else? Why not just shit on literally everything that ever was, if you're so scared of being a white knight.

Cuba didnt have to suck old jewish dick like brie though and he didnt fuck niggers like brie thats your waifu guys lol an aging 30yo with no ass, goblin feet who likes interracial

tl;dr: she sucked jewish and nigger dick she wasnt poor or anything she did it because shes a whore

Have a good night kids remember to have sex, start a family and be nornal ffs lol isnt that hard

Yeah, and another is coming!

I enjoyed Captain Marvel and think she is talented. Her social media stuff is what makes people hate her.

imagine

Attached: noas.jpg (383x524, 28K)

Walloftext.txt
*Yawn
Yep i hit a nerve
Keep those (you)s coming though :-)

Thats what weinstein said to brie after cumming lol

Shut the fuck up silly chimp

Except it isn't, and it definitely didn't used to be in the past.
My point is, you'll do anything for your tribe, without thinking putting your own self-interest and opinions first, like a fucking man.
This is particular case is obviously political in nature. Brie said some left-leaning things, hence you have to blindly parrot around how much of a cunt she is, when the reality may not be as black and white as it seems.
You see this phenomenon on a large scale, and that's my primary issue and the reason I ever cared about these threads. A left-leaning doctor, or vice versa, can save someone's life tomorrow, but once the cat's outta the bag, and we know which side he's on, he can suddenly be considered the Antichrist.
All of this, again, based on following someone else's belief system. Because you didn't invent the respective political parties.
Hence why I say, follow your OWN path, don't blindly follow the sheep.

Why are briefags so easily baited, its boring at this point, they are clearly pretending to care about that mediocre actress yet they always get angry and btfo every single time
They are new, thats for sure no old 4channarian would get mad at the internet so easy

Not complaining tho

>Keep those (you)s coming though
Why would that be all you care about?
A rush of whatever ecstasy that you "got me". Either bring something to the table or fuck off.

>Don't you "white knight" every single time you say something that isn't negative about someone else? Why not just shit on literally everything that ever was
you stumbled into some wisdom. people hate to be mocked or criticized. If you don't stand for anything, believe in anything, or like anything, you won't be hurt when those things get torn down. and they will get torn down.
so everyone's a fucking nihilist who shits on everything out of self-defense. If someone actually does unironically like something or believe in something, they usually keep their mouth shut to avoid a shitstorm. after all, look what happened to Brie when she stated her POV.

and no, I don't agree with her comments about white men, and they annoyed me too, but the overreaction has been completely insane.

>Dont worry incel, brie never sucked any dick pls dont hurt yourself she will marry you lol

Also SEETHING

Attached: weinstein-harvey-2014-1.jpg (300x300, 16K)

>tfw no gf who will call you an "incel" and tell you to "have sex"

>Except it isn't, and it definitely didn't used to be in the past.
Now you are just a lying retard. It has always been like this since the dawn of times. Trying to act like it's a new phenomenon makes you look like a disingenuous twat. Also I legit don't give a shit about capeshit. I am just here to shitpost.

Im bullying you thats all

>disney still shilling for the worst marvel movie ever made

Attached: 1560212951574.jpg (750x750, 213K)

>I don't agree with her comments about white men, and they annoyed me too, but the overreaction has been completely insane
That's the reasonable approach I'm talking about, but people want to glamorize and hyperbolize everything for reasons that escape me. The best video on the subject ITT was done by the Charisma guy, because he's the only one who tackled the issue objectively, like a fucking machine, like you should, without getting your emotional bias step in the way.

Shes just a fame whore hag who is a product of an acting vacuum. She sucks, her films suck.

Fuck off silly troll

please, I can and have done better abstract that that pile of shit.

What are you talking about? This isn't a Black Panther thread

Her breasts were all she had. And she lost those due to feminism.

Attached: 59d97a895000c.jpg (1920x800, 124K)

She is going to be leading the next phase of marvel. So you can't blame them.

>briefags so easily baited
thats the fun of it

Attached: 1504847247172.jpg (400x396, 28K)

S-stop trolling she never had sex she never had a nigger boyfriend s-she never had sex just like me! shes waiting for me! :°(

Wew

This. Just another j law esque flavor of the month.

>disingenuous twat
From my perspective, you, and the vast majority of Yea Forums's current populous is just that.
>I am just here to shitpost
That's perfectly reasonable, but only because you admit it yourself.
For the sake of your time not being wasted, I'll act like you've managed to do it successfully.
When you get tired of the routine, come back and we can have an honest conversation.

i've seen worse marvel flicks, this is one of the better ones tbqh

you only hate it because you hate brie, but i dont blame you, she is a crazy sjw, i dont hate her only because im a cuck

have sex

Attached: 1560397627756.jpg (1080x809, 530K)

Sadly that look is more in line with 30 year-old American women than any of us is comfortable with.

>Brie whiteknights made a thread like the little weirdos they are collecting her photos and discussing her private life
>chadcels enter the thread pissing and cumming all over the thread

Every time

BASED AND BRIEPILLED

Attached: perfectwife.jpg (1200x630, 57K)

Nothing more sad and pathetic that an old hag dressing like a little girl

Brie is our girl and there's nothing you can do about it, bub.

Attached: 1560834382575.jpg (932x1440, 609K)

>no u
hehe thanks for playing

>She is jewish
Cool it with the antisemitism....

Attached: 1556522814193.jpg (1500x800, 212K)

>BASED AND BRIEPILLED

Attached: StarWarsFanboy.png (434x524, 244K)

>/Our/girl
Dream on kiddo

Attached: harvey-and-bob-weinstein-miramax-2002.jpg (1000x563, 441K)

Put LITERALLY any other female in that role and id have been their day one. Brie just very unlikeable

disney has employees dedicated just to build hype in the internet
i know disney's employees flooded the internet with thanos asshole memes for example i was one of them

Attached: 1556563964348.jpg (605x658, 83K)

Seething

You ain't seen nothing yet, "chadcel". There's a final pill out there that will hit your ass with the force of a nuclear bomb and rape your rectum for the final truth, at which point you'll spit out your sappy, defeatist blackpill and start playing the game like the versatile animal that you were always meant to be.
No problem. Hope you were entertained.

/thread

Attached: _.png (680x486, 415K)

She never worked with Weinstein you fucking moron

N
A
I
V
E

Young women never fuck any producers or executives, never, shes actually a virgin too

why do briefags always call anyone who criticizes her lack of ass a black person by referring to them as tyrone, when clearly she has stated that she herself has partakes in the black dick.
is that jealousy or racism?

Attached: NOASS.jpg (768x960, 61K)

>the sign for the venue is oriented towards the inside

Attached: 11984753.jpg (350x376, 11K)

i would tell you that feet diseases are totally curable, but she´s a cunt so she probably still has weird veneral diseases we dont even know about

Don’t even bother responding to him, he’s clearly a seething incel

cute photoshops kid

Attached: HAHAHAHA.jpg (821x1390, 158K)

>Her feet
Not a foot fag
>Her ass
Yeah thats a let down, i'll give that. Honestly not much of a down side.

lonely incel samefagging

Attached: nobuttlarson.jpg (750x725, 85K)

Im not a footfag either and i dont like fungus feet

Brie turned what would have been a so-so film into a billion dollar haul for Marvel.

Attached: 1559709164916.jpg (800x402, 66K)

>when clearly she has stated that she herself has partakes in the black dick.
she is smart, she only said that thing because she was in /r/eddit in that place full of chimps, she
she lied to cheat that bunch of monkeys, it was fun, when you know Brie for so long, you know when she does that, she's the smartest person I ever met

Attached: Brie Larson2.jpg (1079x1600, 205K)

Yeah the cunts are also trying to change the narrative on brie foot fungus Larson. Can't blame them since she is the new lead

Holy shit

Attached: _THR_Brie_Larson_04_1585.jpg (544x700, 105K)

but obviously, you're a silly black "human", so shut up and get out of this thread please, you're a stupid clown

Attached: umad.jpg (1057x1057, 139K)

I don't like her either but you need to get the fuck over it and have sex at this point.

keep on sucking those lovecraftian toes friendo, while the rest of us laugh at you and your shill friends

I LOVE HER SO MUCH

Attached: BD28494D-3C6C-4B6F-BE3D-127D8BEF869B.jpg (1400x1400, 425K)

>Brie turned what would have been a so-so film into a billion dollar haul for Marvel.
Come on, even you know that's not true.

I actually saw a girl like this at the campus gas station (or rather slightly off campus). Except she had HUGE titties but her ass didn't exist at all. Really odd. She kept smiling at me while I was filling up my tank like she wanted me to talk to her.

Captain Marvel grosses over a billion user. That’s a fact

>image
What am I looking at here?

Attached: asian man squinting.jpg (691x426, 23K)

why are you posting Joseph Gordon-Levitt in a drag?

Who doesn't?

Attached: tumblr_ps0ohcNRA91w3wci0o2_540.gif (540x380, 2.28M)

>how did she become the queen of Yea Forums?
It is clearly a briebot that started this thread

I am dedicating all my life to her, so that I, at least, a simple mortal, may have the opportunity to kiss her feet, her goddess' feet, I do not deserve it, I do not deserve that gift but, all my life is dedicated to her, and maybe just maybe one day I can have that honor

The first female lead MCU movie grossed a billion. The movie would have still made a billion with any other actress

>mfw when shes in her late 20s and i thought she was in her early 40s

>>Brie turned what would have been a so-so film into a billion dollar haul for Marvel.
>Come on, even you know that's not true.

They could have put Emilia Clarke in there and it might have made back its investment at best. Brie has real star power.

Attached: 1560149192100.jpg (573x506, 42K)

>mfw could've seen some kino instead of this thread
You're good at one thing, vir.. I mean chadcels, but you're still good at it, and I'll always give credit were it is due.
Off me to watch some kino.

Attached: 1560970853944.png (920x757, 206K)

I'll be honest, I didn't read past the first line.

>Stage 1: Who’s Brie Larson?
>Stage 2: Wow she’s an entitled bitch who can’t act for shit. Have you seen her feet?
>Stage 3: She’s had a few good performances, but her personality is terrible
>Stage 4: Brie is a good actress and she’s decent looking but she needs to avoid capeshit
>Stage 5: Okay she’s pretty cute and a really good actress
>Stage 6: Brie Larson is one of the, if not the greatest and prettiest actresses in Hollywood LARSGANG
>Stage 7: I love Brie

Attached: 4B674A67-7182-4F43-B564-F7F40E6FD322.jpg (1200x1801, 120K)

Go to bed brie. We all know who you fucked to get those roles.

>It is clearly a briebot that started this thread
Whats next, blaming Russia???
Oh yeah Putin is weakening the pillars of democracy by posting BL pix!!! You incels are a joke.

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-4.jpg (730x331, 73K)

How can you say that for sure?

They could have put literally anybody in there, if they'd done the same girl power don;t need no man marketing approach it would have made the same amount of money.

seriously FUCK OFF FUCKING 14yo TROLL FUCK OFF, do you have some fetish with fatstein? well get the fuck out of my board

cringe

Yeah right Emma Watson would have blown up ticket sales, suuure. Just accept Brie, you will eventually.
Now posting new, sexy Brie pictures for your admiration.

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-8.jpg (500x647, 53K)

sorry to burst your bubble, baby
she fucked and sucked to get roles

cringe and yikespilled

This is objectively true.
Only people who disagree are trolls, contrarians and people who would hate her even if she didn't do anything. But them (You)'s tho.
Whatever. Fuck Brie for not even paying me to protect her on a weeb forum with 20 people on it. And FUCK Killing of a Sacred deer. Bullshit pretentious garbage.

How can you NOT love her?

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-30.jpg (500x600, 49K)

cringe

sneedposters in every fucking thread I can't take this anymore please Mods this is out of control a fucking Sneed comment in every thread

t. Lanthimos
Cope eternally fag. I have a life outside of this pisspool.

Yeah absolutely because everybody knows Emma Watson is box office poi-

oh gosh!

oh GOLLY gosh!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-21 Beauty and the Beast (2017) (2017) - Box Office Mojo.png (897x402, 131K)

The future is really bright for Brie, and we benefit from more movies of her to watch. She's like a chameleon, she can be beautiful in so many different ways.

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-29.jpg (500x752, 33K)

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up tomacco* my name is sneed but u can call me t3h FaRm3R oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 29 years old (formerly 28 tho!!) i like 2 watch season 11 episode 5 w/ my boyfreind (we fuck and suck if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dilate

Saw it, meh. I thought it was another generic Disney retelling with a boring, dull leading lady and really bad CGI leading man. Why would the beast be all CGI???
It was also very stereotypical bordering on racist. It was just dumb. I want my 2 hours back.

Meanwhile, I've seen a few Brie flix based on recommendations by Yea Forums landers here, and I can say I'm impressed. Her acting depth is pretty amazing. The capeshit stuff really doesn't show you the true Brie

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-26.jpg (500x669, 42K)

>Her ass varies in size

Fucking dumb poster

>How can you NOT love her?
her brain is shit
no ass
brat attitude
lgtbtq+poc+blackpride media shill
shill
grifter
and she doesnt even know how to properly act
fuck this cunt.

Attached: blackpill.jpg (1164x1164, 62K)

Honestly guys, I think if Brie plays her cards right, she could go down in history as one of the greatest actresses of all time. She has so much potential

Attached: C3954A49-AE3E-4FA1-AD36-1D8AD4C79E9A.jpg (1280x1731, 447K)

>you're a silly black "human"
Brie fucked one of them

If you could focus all your incel hate to perhaps, love, your life would be more than tendies, anime and fapping to japanese tween feet.

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-19.jpg (500x750, 43K)

are you describing your personality?

Attached: cutehater.jpg (1497x1497, 168K)

>The capeshit stuff really doesn't show you the true Brie
The true Brie often doesn't show the true Brie, but it's alright.
Redpilling anons on the truth is important, no matter the topic at hand.
Can't let Mel Gibson happen all over again.

>generic Disney retelling with a boring, dull leading lady and really bad CGI leading man
It was, genuinely.

But it still made 130,000,000 more dollars than Captain Marvel, and I bet its 160 million dollar budget is absolutely dwarfed by Captain Marvel's

Have sex incel

How?? Weinstein wasn't involved with any movies she was in

and yeah, the earth is a globe, and the NASA is real, any other stupid lies that you believe?

Lets hope she scores some big roles. After all when you're making billions for movie studios, the scripts start rushing in.

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-10.jpg (500x610, 24K)

no hers, or should i se yours?

Attached: lookamyshoes.jpg (816x1200, 154K)

She admited it

>please i could push out a bigger shit than that
>in fact i just did
This is what you just bragged about

Not him, but best case scenario, you're both cunts.
Try denying that without being a dishonest fag.
Count to think of it..
/thread

The look of sadness in her eyes about Stan is telling.

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-23.jpg (500x658, 57K)

Attached: 1550349714925.png (714x582, 652K)

She said it publicly. She fucks niggers. Deal with it loser lmao

I think Captain Marvel has opened a doorway for her to start becoming a household name. And hey, Unicorn Store proved she has great potential as a director

Attached: 4EC0A6F5-EA23-41E3-82AF-16248FAE6FC7.jpg (1280x871, 320K)

>What are connections?
Yoy fuck a producer and you get a role from his friend or associate
More than one bj lol

oh my god the delusion on your brain is spectacular.

Attached: 1541367934834.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

I would fuck Brie

But I do not respect her as a person

F A C T

So are these people paid damage control shills or what? It's just weird for me to imagine someone acting like this without being paid.

She deserves being a household name more than most of these soulless cunts, but she ironically shat on herself a bit.
We'll see what the future holds. It's an interesting thing to observe tho.

>oh no this person doesn’t look like a hugely exaggerated superhuman in a picture book
Neck yourself incel

UC does prove you can make a fun, interesting and thought provoking movie on a netflix budget. Hollywood would learn a lot from that, but they don't care. They crank out garbage for us to eat. I say its time to put the fork down and say yes to Brie, no to Hollywood.

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-24.jpg (500x750, 35K)

>Unicorn Store proved she has great potential as a director

Attached: poopoo.gif (220x211, 35K)

>OP
>thinks making threads hating female celebs will improve his life
>needs to get his priorities in order
>every days blurs into the next one of spending all day on Yea Forums alone
>no job
>no gf
>no hope

Attached: OP.png (800x1000, 58K)

>She deserves being a household name more than most of these soulless cunts, but she ironically shat on herself a bit.
>We'll see what the future holds. It's an interesting thing to observe tho.
my god, this thread is filled with shills and socks.
hahahaha you trannys should just end it.

Attached: you're a sock.png (508x514, 328K)

she has no ass, deal with it legbeard

I hope Brie puts out some more kino on a smaller scale like she did with UC.
It does

>>Unicorn Store proved she has great potential as a director
Have you actually sat down and watched it? or are you just assuming its bad? I saw it with an open mind and really liked it. The supporting cast was great too.

This was the photo that started it all...the first time people found out Brie would be our Captain Marvel

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-12.jpg (500x827, 37K)

>SHE
SHE
>HAS
HAS

Attached: noassvssass.jpg (700x721, 83K)

And it's not weird to go on 5000000000 tangents about how someone is a cunt, should die, etc, etc?
There aren't any paid shills, just undebatable autism, on both sides.

Stop it you fucker you dont know me you chimp i am happy you idiot

>Have you actually sat down and watched it?
yes, immediately downvoted on netflix. i said never again.

Me too bro....Me too..

Attached: 1549735430585.gif (354x163, 2.78M)

OKAY FUCKING TURBOTARD
SHE HAD 3 BOYFRIENDS IN HER LIFE
>Cody Linley
>John Patrick Amedori
>Alex Greenwald
and I'll be the number 4 in 4 years, stop spreading lies fucking stupid retarded

So you're admitting you love Tom Holland's gay ass more than Brie Larson's.

Lets analyze first: Tom is wearing spandex, very tight spandex.

Brie is wearing a rather loose leatherette type costume. She wanted this because she preferred being more superhero and less sex symbol for the show. Underneath all that is a very tight muscular ass of a fit woman.

I can see though you're already made your choice, so go sniff Holland's chocolate donut ring

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-16.jpg (730x730, 48K)

>shill
>tranny
Care to throw any other buzzwods, you cuck?
If you know of any way for me to get money out of this, definitely tell me. I'm game.
Hell, I'd shill for Hillary if I had a chance to get paid, despite my disgust for her.
Money = Politics

>>Have you actually sat down and watched it?
>yes, immediately downvoted on netflix. i said never again.

Prove it, summarize the events in a few sentences and your analysis of the movie. I can wait...

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-13.jpg (730x527, 43K)

>disney poo in loo shills
I'm not surprised if your kind genuinely like her

yes, twinks look better then brie larson by a long shot and she should kys.
>Hell, I'd shill for Hillary
implying you didnt cuck

She said she fucks niggers on her reddit AMA, just because it wasn't a public boyfriend doesn't mean she didn't have a bunch of one night stands. Big cope bud.

Just admit it Yea Forums, if you were given contact to Brie, you would fuck her.

You would literally fuck her right as she's standing, possibly even hatefuck her. You wouldn't care about her fungus or her flat ass. The mere fact that you talk about her everyday shows the evidence that you want to insert your dick inside her.

Attached: 1559429331847.png (419x604, 251K)

>I can wait...
ok wait for it ok, im going to write the best god damm analysis paper you have ever read, infact you might not fully understand it since there is going to be phd level explanations there ok!

I'll shill for anything if the price is good.
Fact of the matter is, I'm not. I'm just not blind either. You're shilling for (You)'s yourself, so I don't see an issue.
Waiting eagerly to receive my reply, like a beta bitch on all fours for the big cock. Fucking yikes.

You guys are too much

Attached: 6B017D2C-A30B-406C-B45E-53A112C07C2F.jpg (961x961, 83K)

>ok wait for it ok, im going to write the best god damm analysis paper you have ever read, infact you might not fully understand it since there is going to be phd level explanations there ok!

So you didn't watch it, and fapped to traps instead, okay I understand.

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-28.jpg (500x668, 43K)

she said that maybe she would go out with a black guy after 3 cucks of /r/eddit gave her that trap, she thought about her career and was smarter and said what a bunch of cucks wanted to hear, and obviously, that was never real, now get out of here black chimp

Because it's the MCU

It's not about that anymore. It's literally just a shitposting general for (You)'s.
Don't take it very seriously.

Love that photo, can I keep it?

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-18.jpg (500x616, 36K)

HELLO BRIE HELLO HELLO HELLO ADD ME TO THE DISCORD PLEASE IM WITH THE SAME NAME

Nice try, but this was already proven to be a LARP.
That thread in particular was pretty based tho.

oh i watched it, up untill the fucking paint scene, buty oh dont worry faggot im writing my paper on it, just wait fucking tranny, keep my thread alive ok!

If you saw the movie you can summarize it in a few sentences, because the plot overall is very simple but a very deep sentiment.

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-20.jpg (500x768, 35K)

I love how Emilia Clarke and Brie Larson went from being the two most hated actresses on Yea Forums to the two top waifus. Contrarianism at its finest.

Attached: 1517176901846.gif (268x325, 1.96M)

lel you have been outed. Op literally called her the queen of Yea Forums. It is like that same retard that put a cap marvel pic in his post, but was shitting on shazam.

I honestly don’t even think this is contrarianism anymore. It definitely started out that way with ironic Emilia and Brie fans. But those people have actually fallen in love with those women and now are unironic fans

nah faggot you asked for an analysis paper, now you fucking wait for it.!

Attached: familiar.jpg (1650x867, 171K)

yup

>nah faggot you asked for an analysis paper, now you fucking wait for it.!
[[[EXTREME DAMAGE CONTROL]]]

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-17.jpg (500x665, 29K)

If anyone ever needed proof of why this is the worst board on this site, that even Yea Forums mocks at this point, they needn't look any further than this thread.
Everyone who posted ITT should be gassed immediately. I fucking hate all of you. I'm glad society has ostracized you, you deserve it.
Fucking losers.

just wait for it shill, just wait

Attached: Brie-Larson-Academy-Luncheon-Christian-Louboutin-FB.jpg (1200x627, 72K)

I like to imagine her cheekless ass making a whistling sound while it squirts little poopies into a toilet.

Attached: 5C90A848-329B-4269-BC4A-A51D94CEA6A1.png (407x275, 181K)

They are just trolling. You can tell by their amateur bait

How do i get a Brie gf bros? I'm black if that helps

Attached: Muh Waifu.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

If I knew I would tell ya, bro.

Attached: 1560225361801.jpg (852x1065, 131K)

the loves black cock, just ask reddit

I wish I knew. I just want to cuddle up on the couch with her and watch old movies

Attached: 4B545C3C-68B6-4458-A760-72139A057BA6.jpg (500x500, 38K)

>keep my thread alive
Wait a minute, you've been here the whole time?
Holy fucking cringe. Are you that guy with the horror basedjacks? Just off yourself at this point, not even memeing.

>the loves black cock, just ask reddit
Same goes for the incels here.

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-14.jpg (500x625, 57K)

Sorry to break this to you, but incels are reddit. What we have are called robots. Now go back.

Friendly reminder that everyone who is telling you to "dilate" is meant to gaslight you into taking a stance, and is a Russian shill bent on creating false tension between people in the U.S. They will use any means necessary to do it. Here, it just happens to be this actress, but you can see it everywhere else too.
Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=jEPNdjs6b74
Don't fall for the bait.

Take your meds schizo

Holy shit, this makes sense now. "Have sex" posters always seemed to be at least somewhat reasonable.

based schizo

Putin is so clever, destroying America by posting comments on a board only visited by depressed teens who have never seen a vagina.

Attached: 1560058410025.png (229x301, 167K)

>i..its the Russian secret internet agents

Alright Grandpa, it's time for a break from the computer ok?

She looks like a fallout npc

jokes on you cute incel

I like black cocks in my ass

>I'm stealing his name LUL IM A REAL TROLL MOMMY I DID IT RIGHT?

Attached: DSC_1186.jpg (3264x2448, 1.11M)

IM IN LOVE

Attached: 68CC99A9-C575-4090-8E53-0C918286F605.jpg (2560x3840, 1.53M)

You okay bud? Why are you talking to yourself?

>MKUltra Alice in Wonderland shit

Sorry I have autism

Her interviews with Craig Ferguson paint a completely different picture. Maybe it was the Oscar that changed her? Most actresses become insufferable after winning that heap of gold plated junk.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x282, 934K)

and there's nothing wrong with that

She's a bit on the spectrum, and has social anxiety which makes her act odd at times.
She's still mostly the same tho. Don't mind the people making her out to be worse than she is.

>the lanky French-Canadian build
I've dated this and trust me you dont want it, they are far too emotionally complicated

Based Shill learning from his experiences. keep it up champ!

>Captain Marvel plays adult peek-a-boo with you in your bedsheets
heart *melts*

Attached: 1557852494358.jpg (381x631, 42K)

>calls me schizo for believing in shills
>claims I'm a shill
Explain this autism then? Or is it just shitposting, like I'm hoping it is? I can't tell anymore. You fags are lucky this is online.

>Don't fall for the bait
I use to think that this site had a set number of users with zero growth to its numbers. But seeing people fall for that bait like the leaf who posts the "LMFAO YOU PATHETIC RACISTS" copy pasta on /pol/ or those who are still learning about filtered words.

Attached: not like this.gif (245x263, 749K)

Wow, just wow

Attached: Brie-Larson-Too-Hot.jpg (1277x956, 152K)

>bump limit reached
time for a new BRIE THREAD

see ya soon user-kun

Its not Yea Forums without Brie

Attached: 1560071996368.jpg (1080x1079, 222K)

called you a shill not a schizo. But it's clear what you are. an autistic import from reddit trying to find "le epic Russian shills" You're either intentionally or unintentionally making me think of JIDF disinfo agents, which may or may not be your mission. Am I Any closer to the truth ?

You also have to blame the other cunts for obsessively defending her like she is their daughter

kys

SHE IS INEVITABLE

Attached: 1560646929920.jpg (1334x2000, 287K)

>404 NOT FOUND
sad

NEW THREAD

Attached: beautifulandperfectGODDESS.gif (268x290, 1.1M)