Psychopathic serial killer

>psychopathic serial killer
>extremely high IQ, likes fine dining, listens to classical music

Attached: The-Silence-of-the-Lambs-hannibal-lector-5080715-1020-576.jpg (1020x576, 90K)

He’s an amalgamation of several real life serial killers. The high society taste and intellect of Bundy, the cannibalism of Dahmer and Gein, the social networking skills of Gacy, etc.

American media portrays real serial killers this way in media, too. Ted Bundy was a charismatic womanizer, Iceman was a family man, etc. I imagine though most serial killers are autistic and/or under the influence of prescriptions. Consistently abusing Xanax + Adderall gives you this weird etheral experience, you lose a lot of your perception of free will and basically watch your life pass by you like a movie. It gets pretty dark sometimes, I could totally see this having a negative affect on people with already messed up brains.

>extremely high IQ, likes fine dining, listens to classical music
literally me

>movie released almost 30 years ago
>op is complaining how it has become cliche
No shit, Sherlock.

You’re a fag

>The high society taste and intellect of Bundy,
Except Bundy was a phony, Lecter is not. Lecter is a type of killer that doesn't exist for real.

Henry is the closest to what serial killers are like.

why do americans glorify criminals?

>Henry
Who?

>character listens to classical music
>it's basic bitch entry level stuff because the writers don't actually like classical music and are using it as lazy shorthand for smart and sophisticated

When you're that intelligent, societal norms don't really apply as they were created for the bovine herd, not the eagle.

You should watch Nightcrawler, it pretty much explains why.

user, it's hard to be a serial killer in the first world without a nice IQ, you know? avoiding get caught, etc.

he does exist and his name is Ed Kemper. 145 IQ, 6'9"

>The high society taste and intellect of Bundy,

Attached: 1446801950714.jpg (468x478, 49K)

the blue guy from guardians of the galaxy

>highly intelligent
>risks HIV and other diseases biting people

Attached: 1555853922367.jpg (211x203, 15K)

I’m really not trying to make it a partisan issue, but from my own experience, having at one time been an impressionable kid, it’s from the liberal mindset of needing to be okay with absolutely everything. It stroked my ego to think I was considering all this dark stuff like I was intellectually superior to close minded fools who couldn’t milk the value out of every conceivable aspect of reality, and to be able to empathize with the most absurd targets of empathy.

>HIV
Barely anyone understood HIV at the time.

>January 1988
>Cosmo says women can have unprotected sex with an HIV-positive man without fear. “Most heterosexuals are not at risk,” the magazine says, adding that it’s impossible to transmit HIV in the “missionary position.”

>The high society taste and intellect of Bundy
my dude Bundy was an adopted juvenile delinquent

>Cosmo says women can have unprotected sex with an HIV-positive man without fear. “Most heterosexuals are not at risk,” the magazine says, adding that it’s impossible to transmit HIV in the “missionary position.”
To be fair, it was a very confusing issue, and most media outlets weren't doing much to explain the technical aspects of AIDS, so you ended up hearing lots of "common sense" advice that was nothing but wild speculation.

>smears ketchup on face

based ;)

yeah i recall watching a documentary about bug chasers and they all wanted HIV because they thought it was inevitable that they would catch it and so they wanted to get it over and done with

i forgot to mention that they didnt have a clue about how bad HIV/AIDS was

this

Man, I hadn't even gotten that this is what OP was meaning.

Which books about serial killer do you fags recommend?

I'm not sure if this is true. Even most liberals here don't even challenge the extent of the prison industrial complex.