Well, Yea Forums?

digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a28115032/marvel-netflix-cancelled/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 21.22.35.png (616x568, 507K)

iron Fist went wrong.

Iron Fist: Lack of preparation and rushed filming.

All of them: Trying to spread a story that could have been 1-3 episodes into a 13 episode drag.

Wanting more seasons is what went wrong. Though I will give Luke Cage 2 this, it was much better.

Niggers and thots.

It didn't help they're all basically more boring versions of daredevil as heroes.

Iron Fist has the most fucking dogshit premise. He spends 8 episodes trying to convince his friends that he's Danny Rand and is a whiny punk bitch the whole time

they're glorified soap operas without the budget to pretend they're not

It was bad since Daredevil season 1. People just didn't want to admit it when Jessica Jones and Luke Cage because they were minority lead shows and the Marvel brand, but Iron Fist was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Nothing. It was fine. About as okay as you can possibly expect from Netflix and MCU crap. Even was above okay in some areas like Jessica Jones season 1 villain. The limey did good.

>Iron Fist
Rushed filmmaking, lack of fighting talent from the main lead, fear of fantastical story elements was left with a neutered and shitty watered down version of Daredevil with an charismatic lead.

>Luke Cage
Lack of agency and connection to the main villain in the first half of season 1 lead to them shoving in a more 'meaningful' connection with the villain in part 2, except he was nowhere near as interesting as the first half villain. Then season 2 straight up forgot he existed for a while to focus on the villains bickering and thanks to the hasty retcon that the superbullets no longer work because reasons, there was even less tension. Repetitive, boring action scenes where idiots somehow think the sixth time shooting him will work.

>Jessica Jones
Season 1 was so padded it could be used to soften someone falling from a plane and wanted you to root for the lead becoming a hero despite the weak writing making it clear she is the absolute last person who should ever be in that job. Season 2 was utterly forgettable and season 3 just plain sucked and was so aimless there really wasn't anything to follow. Major focus on her side cast for episodes at a time but their one note personalities made it a chore.

>Daredevil
Outside of some padding in season 1 that fluffed up what should be just 8 episodes, season 1 was fine. Season 2 sacrificing half its season to set up Defenders really hurt the story, but this did fix the padding problem since both the Punisher and Hand half felt rushed due to their shared time. Season 3 was a step up from Season 2, but ultimately fell back into the same stretchy problem compounded by a very rushed finale. However, this is the ONLY series that did action right, the ONLY ONE, so its not a total loss.

>Punisher
Not very punishery.

Daredevil season 3 was pure kino though

Attached: 1530149815447.jpg (252x312, 32K)

iron Fist and Daredevil had the best source material and potential for being great.

Only Daredevil rolled with it.

Attached: PH-3.jpg (1124x867, 129K)

I've heard that but never made it that far. No way am I slogging through another season of these shows.

naw DD as a whole is pretty good. Luke Cage is based.its all him dealing with problems that come from within the communirty and not "dah white man". Jones is w/e. Punisher is awesome as fuck. it hits hard on vet life when they get back.

Then go watch Bullseye Vs Matt or the Three Way fight, because both of those were absolute top tier. Creative, and a lot of intensity in the first one.

I'm not hitting that clickbait. Fuck off advertiser

mostly written by hack tv writers with extremely straightforward plots and epic zoomer quips; not allowed to be even remotely edgy either. dc's shows have been much better. (not the cw ones)

Nothing, the mouse is jewing them on the contracts so they can release the new (maybe rebooted?) seasons in their new streaming service

IF could be salvageable if they'd stick to fights, show Danny's glowing fist some more and roll up everything in maybe 6 episodes. The fight with drunken master was actually fine. Certainly not kino, but resembled the old kung-fu movies enough to be enjoyable. Same goes for that weird ass mansion with spider webs and the poisonous chick. Add some pseudo-oriental music and IF could have been one of the best Netflix series. But NOOOOOO!!! We need to have a 13 hours long family drama with some corporation shenanigans in the background. That's what the audience wants, right?

Disney did

Imagine if Finn "Unemployed" Jones was instead chosen to play Tommu Shelby from Peaky Blinders just how quickly that show would've gotten cancelled.
kek, what a bitch.

The answer is Netflix

Punisher was fucking shit. Please kill yourself.

Netflix dragging them out without any unique enemies or plot. I was sorta impressed by Daredevil S1's fight choreography but the quality degraded since. It just looks lifeless.

Everything but Daredevil was shit?

Iron Fist was the only bad one. Luke Cage S1, S2, Daredevil S1 and S3 were all kino. Jessica Jones was solid, but not as good as LC and DD.

Oh I forgot that Punisher S1 and S2 were solid too.

Disney. It's not a secret.

Too woke, too female, too gay

>Daredevil
Focusing on Elektra and the Hand
>Jessica
SJW shit
>Luke
SJW
>Iron Fist
It was just bad
>Defenders
No one cared by this point
>Punisher
Not letting him be the Punisher

imo they should have put all their attention on Daredevil and Punisher and had them act as Marvel's Batman. Eventually have them cameo in one of the films.

>kwab
based

Daredevil and Luck Cage were great. He'll, I enjoyed Jessica Jones too. I'm a big Heroes do Hire fan and that Iron Fist was a disgrace. I expected Into the Badlands type action at least.

Yeah they really botched Iron fist so hard. I'm really surprised they stopped with DD and LC. Season 3 of DD and Seaon 2 of LC were so good. I guess they at least go to end very strong. Most shows tank hard before being cut off.

That was the problem with all of them. The only reason Jessica Jones was as good as it was or rather the only times it was good was when it was leaning on the source material. Everything else was writers thinking they were too good for capeshit and wanting to make some political commentary filled soap opera tier drama out of fucking action heroes.

They were pretty bad

Disney decided to start their own streaming service and sandbagged the whole thing

>shitty writing
>boring characters
>way too much filler
>diversity shows' "fans" disappeared once the shine wore off and new diversity shows to shill for appeared

>13 eps per season
should’ve been 10
>iron fist
the whole thing was mismanaged
>all the virtue signaling in Jessica Jones
that one scene will always stand out to me where the doped up nigger causes a white guy to crash his bike. The white guy is reasonably angry and JJ tells him to piss and and “we get it you’re gods gift to the world.”
>JJ lusting after the BBC
>luke cage got cringey in S2
>Ali shouldn’t have gotten killed off in S1 so early
>the defenders was trash
>DDwas the only good series out of the bunch despite weak side characters
>punisher has the most potential and they wasted it on telling a weak story

>JJ season 1 was only good because of Purple man, boring and forgettable s2
>Iron Fist was trash and did the same thing as BB and Arrow season 1, just worse.
>Luke Cage s1 was cool and had good aesthetics but they killed the cool badguy and made some shrewy bitch be the badguy. s2 was forgettable
>DD s1 was neat and had the whole oner hallway meme but every season just got boring in the second half, s2 got bogged down in retarded ninja shit, s3 was boring and forgettable
>Defenders was boring and forgettable.

honestly I think a lot of them suffered from being released all at once. People just spent like a weekend with them playing in the background, talked about them for a few days, and then never talked about them again. Releasing an episode every week is important for keeping the show top of mind and keeping people talking about it every week.

Attached: 258. kimdecision.jpg (3941x2001, 1.99M)

Feige and Disney just killed it because they hate maturity

Jessica Jones is the shittiest, made for Blacked and SJW. Iron Fist is a fucking borefest with the worst action scenes ever.

>weekly episode
Couldn’t agree. The whole show binge meme has been retired already. Don’t get me wrong I appreciate the fact that whole shows are available and I can watch a few at a time, but when you are working with 1 season, it really is best in my opinion to watch one or two eps at a time and then take some time off. I watched the Haunting of Hill House this way because I figured I’d get immune to being creeped out and it was the best thing I could’ve done for that series I think.

Couldn’t agree more*

Shitty villains.

Attached: 1559200886725.png (639x656, 763K)

>everyone blames Finn Jones for the failure of IF
>not the fact that someone thought it was a good idea to hire Scott Buck as showrunner
If you dont know who Scott Buck is, he was the showrunner of Dexter Season 6-8

Not enough Jessica Jones sex scenes. Season 1 had quite a few and I was getting excited for how raunchy the show would get. Her just picking up some dude and getting fucked in the bathroom was hot as hell. Then she went and got dicked by Luke Cage and all the mindbreak rape flashbacks were fucking amazing fap material. Season 2 was a letdown in this department but it made sense to not have as many since her mom is around and other story reasons. Season 3 really disappointed me though, Jessica's supposed to be at her most depressed and weakest but there's like 1 and half completely PG sex scenes. She could've carried the entire universe if they didn't tone down the sex after S1.

Disney +

Taskmaster would have been great on any or all shows. Like a recurring mercenary/hitman role doing jobs for any of the rich badguys they had throughout every series.

Played by Scott Adkins

Attached: Taskmaster.jpg (494x731, 67K)

Things that went wrong:
>Rosario Dawson
>Recycling the hand to try and make a consistent villain
>Daredevil Season 2 being a better Punisher story than DD story
>Iron Fists's direction
>Iron Fists's story
>Iron Fist becoming the Rosario Dawson show
>Defenders took too long
>not enough LAWYERIN in DD
>Jessica Jones Season 2 was forgettable
>Iron Fist was so bad that you wouldn't want to watch S2 unless you waifu someone
>Jessica Jones Season 2 & 3 ruined by Trish
Somehow Punisher got out unscathed and Luke Cage did too.

name ONE good netflix series. i'll wait

boring as fuck. shit villians.

>white
>“we get it you’re gods gift to the world.”
>(((white)))
Whenever they say white, they actually mean Jews.

Narcos S1 maybe, but nowhere near as good as billy bob kino on Amazon.

Nobody cares about Luke Cage, JJ and Iron Fist, the scripts are shit and the action too

Maniac was pretty based.

don't have enough content to fit the amount of episodes

I honestly can't envision how so many people decided to dedicate so many hours to watching such shite in the first place. But I'm glad people are apparently waking up somewhat

Everything except the first 2 thirds of Jessica Jones season one sucks.

Stranger things s1

Kingpin was good.

>I honestly can't envision how so many people decided to dedicate so many hours to watching such shite in the first place
You can say the same about network programming and that has lower lows. Once you distance yourself from the autism then you'll see that there are different people in the world and some of them enjoy trashy and bad TV.

Arrow season 1 was good though. Everything else wasn't.

Daredevil

Daredevil was the most consistently good show. Wasn't perfect but I was engaged throughout all 3 seasons. They adapted mostly the good stuff from the comics. Charlie Cox was the best Daredevil/Murdock I've seen and they got Fisk nailed well. Every side character really was well cast. Punisher also was the most punisher-like in Daredevil, not his own series.

Iron Fist had shit writing and shit casting for Danny. Also the bad choreography really ruined it. Season 2 was slightly better. Side characters were more interesting than Iron Fist. They never really figured out how to write him interestingly.

Luke Cage's first season was pretty entertaining up to the episode where Cottonmouth killed. After that it was one of the most bloated, full of filler shows I've ever seen. I've seen anime with less filler than that shit. The social commentary was too on the nose or awkward, Luke wasn't a particularly interesting character, he was so boring and one-note. Just overall pretty shitty show after Cottonmouth died.

Jessica Jones was a victim of shit ton of filler as well. Purple Man made season 1 bearable, he was the most interesting character in the show. Far more interesting than Jessica. Too much social commentary, too much feminism etc. S2 was boring and again full of filler. The storyline with her mom was shitty even by comic book standards.

The Punisher. Mixed bag. Clearly a victim of Netflix playing safe, mostly with who Frank was fighting. So all the enemies were military/right wing white guys, because clearly Netflix was too afraid of being seen as racist if Frank was gunning down anyone else than white people. They tried to humanize Castle's character too much. It was kind of bi-polar. At times in the show there are moments that just scream Punisher, for example the gunfight at the end of season 1. But then there are also lots of moments that are super uncharacteristic for Punisher, sparing his enemies and shit.

They chose shitty, boring, niche characters to make shows out of, written by hacks who vastly overestimate their own talents. Daredevil is a popular hero with a long, rich history of quality content, the rest are fucking fags that can't carry a book for long.

The difference with network programming is that a lot of people just put that shit on in the background while they're ironing/cooking/texting/bored.
You have to actively sit down and choose to watch netflix shit

still waiting

Fisk and Murdock were absolutely stellar in their performances, they couldn't have casted those two any better. I wasn't crazy about the bitch who played Karen, but she did her job well enough. Overall, the acting was great in that series.

I stopped watching after Luke Cage S1. Cottonmouth was great and then the rest of the season just felt like a slog. I didn't want to waste 13 more hours for any seasons of any of their Marvel series that followed that.

Each seasons felt 3-4 episodes longer than they should be. I mean, I get that they want to show that the protags are not invulnerable, but how many times do we need to dedicate a WHOLE episode to someone recovering from a wound ? Did they really to focus so much on so many background characters ? I don't remember any season where the pacing wasn't an issue.

Attached: 1508073346032.jpg (1636x816, 104K)

>marvel makes tv a mostly separate thing
>disney buys marvel
>disney sabotages marvel tv so marvel stuff won't be on non-disney streaming

seems pretty cut and dry to me

Who knows

Attached: netflix_garbage.webm (720x480, 2.37M)

Netflix has stated that the cancellations had nothing to do with Disney

American Vandal

I didn't even notice JJ S3 had released until this thread
Did people really care about these shows aside from Daredevil and Punisher?

tfw we'll never have more Dexposting

Attached: reallyhard.jpg (589x767, 47K)

>Punisher in DD S2
>has absolutely no qualms, is on a mission, fucking murders a guy selling CP

>Punisher in his own show
>vacillates, almost abandons the mission, fucking SPARES a guy making CP because a kid told him to

The Punisher series was made by women and faggots who hate guns and the source material so there's one.

>try punisher
>only exposure of him is his action scenes in daredevil
>8 episodes in and NOTHING is happening save 1 or 2 action sequences
>there's 2 scenes minimum of him having nightmares about his family
These shows are just too long

lol did that nigga just twirl

>what went wrong with marvel's netflix universe?
It was on Netflix.

Glad that Daredevil was good throughout even with the slight dip in S2. Real shame it has to be tethered to the rest of the Netflix universe since the other shows just aren't on its level.

>Jessica in her own show
>watches CP, locks the guy who made it in the bathroom
Man, these "heroes" are really fucking weird
when it comes to justice against pizza makers.

first half of s1 of luke cage was pretty good but yeah the rest are pretty disappointing. the DC/CW shows are ok for a season or two then drop precipitously. Still enjoying legends of tomorrow even though the last season was kind of weak.

quanity and oversaturation. only show with actual quality was daredevil. if they had focused on one show it could have been kino for several seasons but of course they had to go with the cinematic universe meme

>They chose shitty, boring, niche characters
>written by hacks who vastly overestimate their own talents
Most of the movies did the same things and those took off. Weird.

Finn "Unemployed" Jones was actually employed as he was cast for a upcoming Fox show as its lead.

After the first table reading, he was IMMEDIATELY replaced by the guy who played Jesus from The Walking Dead, thus resulting in the death of the career of Finn "Unemployed" Jones.

kek, what a bitch

Attached: growachin.png (682x516, 658K)

I think Daredevil was the only show where people liked most if not all of the characters. They liked Cox as Matt Murdock and D'Onofrio as Kingpin. They liked (?) Foggy and Karen and even the minor characters like the chill priest guy, and Stick.

People liked Mahershala Ali and the Bushmaster guy in Luke Cage but not so much with the others. They liked David Tennant in JJ but not so much with the others. They didn't like anyone in Iron Fist. It's really the casting that carried (or failed to carry) these shows, Daredevil worked because the cast was good enough.

Eh I liked the Jamaican guys. They were pretty based

Karen was terrible in season 3. Any sympathy she had built up over the previous seasons was thrown the fuck out of the window.

How could it have ever possibly failed?

Attached: 1553915294730.webm (1442x718, 1.92M)

Which MCU movies chose shitty boring niche characters? About the only one I can think of is Captain Marvel and that one was coasting off audience goodwill.

Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist are basically people with hard skin who can punch hard. They're visually uninteresting

Yea, it had to do with the extreme drop in writing quality after Disney bought marvel and started plans to run a streaming platform.

Guess who would control writing of marvel properties.

Yeah she was pretty shit but we got /ourguy/ to make up for it

Attached: [ahem].png (640x360, 247K)

what in the god damn

Only Daredevil was good, and even that felt like it had too many episodes per season. Also Elektra was pretty badly written.

Foggy and Karen were not what I'd call "liked" characters. Skipped through most scenes of them in S02, and in S03 I skipped all of them except a couple that were obviously directly related to the main plot and if I missed something I couldn't tell. Screenwasting timefillers both of them.

why

Attached: 1560798324352.png (464x401, 132K)

they were always shit, the only half decent one was daredevil and even that wasn't anything special because its filled with atrocious acting and really bad plot lines. the other shows are 100x worse than daredevil, just absolutely horrible.

>people claim this season was way better than S1
Unbelievable

Mindhunter

I was watching JJ season 3 and then a tranny came on and I just deleted my torrent. Fucking kek, dab on those mentally ill freaks.

Fuck niggers.

>Which MCU movies chose shitty boring niche characters?

Iron Man (arguably)
Ant Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Doctor Strange
Black Panther
Captain Marvel

this is why people make fun of you for liking capeshit

>any of those except CM and maybe BP
>boring

this.

based, KWAB and Inokism

It's mainly soapie relationship drama. Dropped.

>Which MCU movies chose shitty boring niche characters?
Pretty much all the Avengers from Phase 1 were bottom of the barrel except Cap, Thor and Hulk. Iron Man wasn't necessarily niche before his movies maybe a C-lister in the comics but he was boring as shit and just kept getting worse and worse. GOTG of course were niche as fuck and debatably shitty. Ant-Man is also pretty obscure as well even after his movies.
>only one I can think of is Captain Marvel
She has literally always been an A-lister. It wasn't just SJWs or whatever excited about her getting a movie. She is usually shitty but about as far from niche as you can get like right under Spider-Man and X-Men level.

Iron Fist and Punisher have always been at least B-listers and of course DD at A tier. they could all carry movies on their own. I'd place Luke at C at Jessica at D though.

Season 1 had a better story (Although it was attacked by SJWs), but Season 2 overall was better (Better acting, better fights, development of characters...)

I liked Colleen Wing

my penis also liked her

Get woke go broke. Simple as that. Jessica Jones was shit and it was just downhill from there.

Is the clip of the fat dude running around new york with super speed from one of the marvel shows?

I enjoyed S01 just for the fuckup brother.

OH yea, all those interesting Iron Man stories that aren't Demon in a Bottle.

Yes, it was the Whizzer. For whatever reason they felt the need to disrespect a Golden Age hero and kill him off in a couple episodes just to give Jessica Jones more stuff to cry about.

Attached: daredevil standup comedy scene.jpg (1202x858, 164K)

It's not Finn Jones fault, that he always makes that scowly whiny sad face in everything he's in that is immediate cringeola

Attached: man of soy.jpg (970x546, 81K)

Is this "shared universe crossover superheros" bullshit that all the companies are trying to pull off since the avengers.

They can't make good individual series because they try to fit them all like they were pieces of a whole. That's why some of them are solid and others feel weak.

This cash grab method that these franchises are doing just end up spawning a bunch of bland movies.

Not all the MCU movies have the level of Infinity War or Endgame. Not even most of them.
The best marvel and dc movies are stand alone.

>no Turk in the final season
It was destined to fail

Best part of the universe coming through

Attached: fa02e581-cea3-44b8-9ce1-10c60a34f121.jpg (1180x842, 65K)

>Disney decided to start their own streaming service and sandbagged the whole thing
This is the only real answer. But there was a bit too much of it without any of it being very different. also their reluctance to have a flat-out mcu crossover limited them.
I get that it was supposed to be more grounded and about street level heroes but people like super hero shit for the spectacle. you cant have 5 different detective shows with the same cast.
also punisher was absolutely abhorrent, which is a shame because it should be the easiest property to adapt.

marco polo is underrated as fuck

Attached: 1560937470952.jpg (1710x2048, 191K)

While we are on the subject of Marvel Capeshit.

I saw a commercial for this the other day. Didn't it end? Pretty sure the series ended last year and everything was bundled up neat and tidy.

Attached: p16763508_b_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 293K)

I’d say that the fuckwit playing The Punisher publically stating that the ‘alt-right’ weren’t welcome to watch his show did it some damage.
Like, nigga, your core audience aren’t SJWs in favour of gun control. Dumbass.

Oh hell yes. The guy they got to play Ed Kemper? Fucking perfect.

the punisher is supposed to be a tall spaghetti slurping italian anyway not a tryhard jew manlet. completely miscast.

Luke Cage is great Jessica Jones seasons 1/2 were good season 3 wasn't great daredevil is dark not in tone I mean most of the fights are pitch black alright I guess iron jobber is fucking boring but the flash forward at the end of season 2 was so dumb I want to see where they take it defenders was alright but Luke is 90% of the power in the group and punisher is good

>hasty retcon that the superbullets no longer work because reasons
They gave a reason at least

He's literally 2 inches shorter than Punisher's canon height.

awful, horrendously awful, who the fuck said this was ok? in fact no, fuck that, the guy who said this was ok owns a fucking house too, I hate this world.

king of manlet is still a manlet

Still find it funny that season 2 of the punisher ends on him gunning down a room of blacks

Unironically Iron Fist

Attached: image.png (737x908, 265K)

Plus the only cool martial arts thing he did the entire series was in Ep1 where he keeps escaping the RandCo guards grapples.

Attached: Iron irons.jpg (1200x664, 115K)

Daredevil was great. What are you talking about? Pvt Pile as Kingpin was a stroke of genius.

>Golden Star Gouge
>Strike of the Silkworm's Tooth
>Burning Dove Chop
>Palm of Forty Sorrows
>.....
>Brooklyn Headbutt

Attached: Andy.jpg (745x307, 51K)

Arrested Development S5.
>inb4 not a true netflix show
>inb4 you can't inb4

Iron Fist and trying to force The Defenders too early

Iron Man comics were always fun. Same with GoG. Never read any Antman, BP, or CM though. Always like the 90s Spiderman episodes with Dr Strange though.

Here's a capeshit conundrum for you faggots.
Doctor Fate Vs Doctor Strange, who would win?

Netflix wanted to make less episodes per season, but Disney didn't want that, so netflix cancelled it.

devilman crybaby

>make daredevil and that does ok
>immediately nosedive with your next show and continue with every other new show you release
>even season 2 of daredevil can't save you now
plus Disney has there own streaming site so no point to pay someone else

Doctor Detroit

Jesus.

Funny enough Agents of Shield just chugs along

its the pointless added drama. its just retreading solved personal conflicts and situations

>Palm of 40 sorrows
are those his brains coming out the back of his head?

Netflix didnt want to have bigger budgets so the deal was nixed. Not very hard to understand

yeah, then just like Gotham they got another season for some reason

The majority of the Netflix shows were garbage before Disney even had the idea for their own streaming service

I need to watch it at some point

Dare Devil was the only good show

Side characters/side stories. None of those shows have interesting side characters and the shows generally invested way too much time into them.

Disney loaned out characters that they would never care to develop themselves for some side cash and Netflix is hopeless at making successful shows.

wasting 13 hours on an origin story instead of cutting to the good stuff

Attached: Luke Cage and Ironfist.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

Daredevil was good. So was Punisher.
Jessica Jones was okay the first season, but a lot of that was due to David Tenant and the writers just had no idea what they were doing the second season.
Iron Fist was... I don't even know.
Luke Cage was good the first season, still decent the second season I guess

Males with light skin.

Daredevil is the only good capeshit show ever made.
Bever bothered to watch the rest, but they looked like ass

Attached: ChrisChan3.jpg (900x1200, 208K)

What went wrong was trying to make it a universe. Why does everything have to be a fucking universe now? It steals the focus off the character, forces awkward end lengthy scenes to set up the next part/series, and ultimately makes the hero less special by surrounding them with others. I'd rather have gotten deeper into Daredevil and not had the references to other series (also not the dumb suit). Fuck everything needing to be a universe.

I always wanted him to be IF and Michael Jai White to be Luke. But this works better. Scott's ability to emulate lots of styles to seasoned practitioner level is amazing.

this

Also they made Iron fist too jewish, as if anyone is gonna believe a kung fu jewish guy beating people up

>spread a story that could have been 1-3 episodes into a 13 episode drag.
did any of the writers previously work on any Dragonball titles?

2” is the difference between 5’11” and 6’1”, user.
One of these gets laughed at by girls and the other makes wet panties hit the floor.
6’3” master race reporting in.

I watched s1 of Daredevil and enjoyed it well enough. Watched Jessica Jones until she started banging the black dude and never went back.

Attached: the-punisher-deborah-ann-woll-02.jpg (3000x1978, 622K)

post shoe size

14. This is one of my pieces of footwear on an A4 piece of paper, for size comparison.

Attached: B1BD3B06-1464-49F3-98D3-83A7D148528C.jpg (3264x2448, 1.77M)