I don't know

>I don't know.

Attached: yer hayer was thayer, Stephen.jpg (525x478, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hy2_CqLMU0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's the other guy that brought up the hair evidence though

>No more vidya games Steven

>Perhaps I'm not knowing why someone would kill a woman before throwing her body in a dumpster

Attached: planecrashin.jpg (618x491, 75K)

Is deniability supposed to help stayvun in any way? Wasn't there damning evidence that no doubt proved he did it? There for there's nothing that would've helped stayvun if he didn't tell them anything or did, he's still getting life without parole

How many TIMES ya gonna post "cringe" stayvun?

The sneedposters ain't gonna stop, you know that!

i don't know. maybe i'm stupid.

Attached: 124.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

STAYVUN MUH BACK
HAYLP

THERE WILL BE VIDYA GAMES IF YOU HELP ME UP, PLEASE STAYVUN

i miss steph posting....

>no more games, stephen

Attached: 1536186876020.jpg (450x362, 144K)

Any other kino like this and that one video where the guy slowly unravels while he pretends to help the cop find his wife and kids?

>How many TIMES ya gonna post "cringe" stayvun?

I don't know.

>and that one video where the guy slowly unravels while he pretends to help the cop find his wife and kids?
Sounds interesting, what is that video called?

STAYVEN

he just graduated from law school kid, who did absolutely everything correctly. It just he left a ridiculous amount of evidence behind that it was pointless from the start.

kino

Do you think he planned to act in the best way possible, or was he simply so shocked by being caught that he went into this near-catatonic state?

Chris Watts is the guy’s name

youtu.be/Hy2_CqLMU0s

chris watts

there's a whole mess of shit available on the chris watts case on youtube. Interviews, documentaries, they have the cadaver dogs literally going room to room alerting where the bodies died

chris watts case

you'll never have a gf stevun
now watch this

Attached: 1556893979064.gif (624x516, 2.44M)

Attached: cia.jpg (2645x1524, 697K)

>Stayvun. You ready to join the team?
*CREAK*
>Look buddy, we're gonna be chasing cunny till sundown. Hansen is long-gone. Vincent took care of him with his talking-iron. So tell me. You in?
*leans dangerously back*
>Or are you out?
>...
>"I Don't Kn--"
To Be Continued

Attached: 1560819051915.png (597x446, 432K)

It's so fucking funny because he is getting a lot of love letter in prison now

Sauce?

Literally nobody:

Steven: I don’t know

i mail him letters of our threads, literally printed out and folded in envelopes. I've sent over 5 threads to him. I hope he likes them.

Attached: 1559450023834.jpg (334x506, 39K)