Tessa Thompson Wants Chris Hemsworth In CREED 3

>"One of Chris' favorite things to do is to imitate all the central characters of the CREED franchise: myself, Michael B. Jordan and Sylvester Stallone. So, I just get the sense that he really wants to be inside of the world. So, I’m doing it for him; I’m trying for him."

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/tessa-thompson-declined-say-classic-men-black-line-set-1218417

Attached: Creed III.png (1154x707, 1.04M)

Does she want him to fuck her or something, why are they appearing in so many movies together?

As long as Emma Thompson is there, with a squid on her head as a wakandian hair cut, I'm down

Attached: creed-production-design.jpg (1000x562, 561K)

So much for not wanting to work with white men

>yfw Creed dominates his white boipussy

Attached: 4b6.gif (500x500, 2.55M)

Wouldn't surprise me if they hooked up at least once at this point.

Attached: New Brangelina.jpg (768x1127, 134K)

He fucked her didn't he

Isn't she anti white, though?

Yes. And like ever anti white black woman, she loves white dick

Could be interesting to see him play a baddie

>Michael B. Jordan beats Chris Hemsworth to a bloody pulp

FUND IT

Attached: Hammurabi.jpg (477x506, 74K)

it would be cool if they let him go full aussie and be a villain like kano from mortal kombat or something (having a similar attitude, not being a fucking cybernetic manbot)

Oh, I guess I'm anti white men, then.

So does that mean all the racists here actually crave BBC for themselves?

Let me guess, directed by schlomo and Chris gets BLACKED in the ring or something like that

Hemsworth is already playing Hulk Hogan in a Netflix biopic, might as well bring him back as Thunderlips' son.

Attached: Pottery.png (2000x1000, 3.05M)

Yes, isn't it obvious?

Based Hemsworth is good at reeling in women who come across as massive cunts. It wont be long until Brie is clamoring for his Aussie cock.

Attached: ABAFE108-C075-4C07-A277-EEE31DE5EF52.png (750x400, 89K)

>Implying that wouldn't break the box office

>Hemsworth is already playing Hulk Hogan in a Netflix biopic

wut

lol nice try white boy

Every woman would want to get fucked by Hemsworth. He's tall, handsome, ripped, etc.

Hemsworth is about 4 inches and 100lbs too small to play the Hulkster, brother.