How could Live Action One Piece work?

I am pretty sure this is going to be terrible no matter what but lets give it a shot...

>Capture the look and feel of Neverland in the movie HOOK
>completely embrace the outrageous characters
>don't try and make it realistic
>keep the characters powerful yet ridiculously immature for their age

Attached: onepiece.png (1280x738, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apjqPhzRG54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You’d have to end it right as they reach the grand line.

hmmm. you might be onto something OP

Attached: hook.png (800x300, 665K)

keep the series (yes its a series not a movie) silly just like other silly series ej. doom patrol and legion.

Isnt there a Western TV show already in the works? I believe a Hollywood adaptation is already happening.

You should never try to adapt a story that has already been told with a proper medium (animation) to a trashy medium (live action).

yes there is

It can't work in live action. The character designs, the pacing, the humour, the aesthetic, the devil fruit powers etc. are all impossible to translate into live action without being completely butchered, rushed and just plain goofy/cheap looking. It works as an animation only.

Here is Nami

Attached: 1535817060239.jpg (2848x4288, 1.36M)

this. while some anime/manga could do well in live action, one piece is not one of them. it embraces the medium it's in 100%

The best bit is how Netflix is gonna handle Alvida, the fat tumblrinas are gonna be so pissed.
>inb4 they make Zoro black

The one piece anime is trash

by making it have an ending and characters that actually develop unlike the original piece of shit

the only possible way it has a chance is if it embraces being goofy like OP's hook movie. even then it's extremely unlikely

I want to mate with Carrot. Am I the only one with this problem?

Attached: 71748678_p0.jpg (612x816, 117K)

You can mate with her all you want when she turns out to be the traitor and is killed

>he thinks characters need to develop to be good characters
fuck off reddit

They way she has been portrayed so far makes it flat out impossible that she is the traitor.

youtube.com/watch?v=apjqPhzRG54
oh god yes. the over the top practicality of this scene, the cheasy banter, the string work, the music! this would do wonders for one piece

Ah yes I can't wait to see Monkey Nig Luffy, Chopper voiced by Kevin Hart and all the other Strawhats looking like Usopp. Hollywood ruins fucking EVERYTHING.

Attached: 1552927254449.jpg (375x521, 29K)

and THE SETS

>its bad because it is still ongoing
>characters who don’t change in order to effect change are bad
Nice pseudo-criticism.