Do you retards not understand that the process of browsing netflix with a girl and chatting about titles youve...

Do you retards not understand that the process of browsing netflix with a girl and chatting about titles youve seen/want to see and discussing those movies is part of the process of “netflix and chill”. When you go to plug your laptop in and say “what do you want to watch, I can torrent anything” you are cutting out the entire preamble which is supposed to be light and flirty.

Discussing that shit before a movie lets you move around a bit and get closer and feel out the situation with eachother. Share some stories and laugh. Instead you autists are fumbling around on a computer on your knees (after demanding she pick a movie right away) and then trying to make all your moves during the movie when you cant even talk and youre both focusing on the screen.

But ya, you do look like a pretty cool haxx0r when you can download any movie, user. Im sure you know what youre doing ;)

Attached: D9522E9C-12B6-492A-8462-5AB3047646EE.jpg (1200x1200, 162K)

Oh also torrenting makes you look poor.

smells like burnt meat in here

thats why you putlocker and chill dumbass

Attached: Putlockers.ch_homepage,_3_November_2016.png (433x230, 87K)

This. Also you should have something already talked about you’re both willing to watch so the searching doesn’t take too long / get awkward cuz you hate each others’ taste

>Do you retards not understand that the process of browsing netflix with a girl and chatting about titles youve seen/want to see and discussing those movies is part of the process of “netflix and chill”.
You are actually retarded.

Not as bad as torrenting because you can browse together, but you are still fumbling around on a computer instead of being able to be close to eachother on the couch. And you still look poor.

Nope. Seeth more.

>he doesn't Youtube and chill
get on my pussy-slaying level, virgin

Half of Yea Forums has spent most of their life convincing themselves they are better than other people for obscure shit like torrenting and stuff like that. They also seem to be too poor to afford $12/mo for a streaming service. Dont be surprised that they get defensive when you tell them that the women they lust for think that shit is not very cool.

P.S you autists, most people under 35 (including women) have torrented things before. Its not unique or special. They know how easy it is and are not impressed.

>user, why is the screen so blurry?
>Damn, looks like it's trying to load some more. Is there something wrong with your internet?
>It's getting late, I think I should just go...

I use Arch Gnu plus linux btw

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

>he doesn't have a Plex server with over 500 titles, including chick flicks and normie tier stuff because your sister requests you grab them for her all the time

Attached: 1531831814608.png (427x576, 310K)

op, do you not know that most of the people here have never actually been on any kind of date with a member of the opposite sex? of course they don't understand socializing.

Attached: fgsfds.jpg (335x352, 25K)

You’re the retarded child that needs to use Netflix to try to get laid.

this. i've never been on a date and don't really know what you are talking about. i've started ruining my orgasms too.

whats the other half?

>g-give me your money pls
Fuck off Netflixnigger.

>he CAN'T have sex without netflix
pathetic

Attached: laughs.jpg (852x872, 64K)

Two separate threads? Wow i guess Netflix is really strapped for subscribers
>hatting about titles youve seen/want to see
Like Indian TV shows and Brazilian Westerns in Portuguese, and all the meme hype shit from 2018 that everyone has already seen?

yeah sounds sexy as fuck bro

You’re explaining this to virgins who have never had physical contact with a woman.

I would do a lot of things with a girl but watching movies isn't one of them. Not unless it were clear to me that she is as into movies as I am.

>2019
>noflix
hahahaAHHHAAAAhAAAAA

I dont need netflix to get laid. I just put on the smiths and fuck girls that way. Thanks Morrissey!

People that believe they're better then the first half.

Nice post, netflix corporate stooge.
"Netflix and Chill" hasn't been a thing since Netflix lost all its good content.

>figure out that women basically require you to demonstrate that you are capable of a certain amount of conspicuous and inefficient consumption even though this serves no real purpose
>somehow think this is some kind of revelation

I still can't believe netflix convinced dumbass normalfags you need to subscribe to their shitty platform to fuck sluts

Never had this problems with any girl I fucked. A lot of the times good shit is not on netflix so I don't even tell the dumb thottie that I am torrenting or have torrented something. I just put a movie on that I asked if she would like to see, and then play it.

Women are too retarded to understand or care how the movie is put on. You just show confidence in your taste and they will become interested in it as well.

>not having the IQ to realize that the topic is about generally having a girl over to watch a movie in the pursuit of getting laid, and not specifically about “Netflix and Chill”

Attached: 1538106650550.jpg (450x600, 29K)

This is some next level advertising. Shaming the members of a japanese incel board to buy your product? Ballsy

>he not only knows a girl, but is acquaintances with said girl, AND this girl is potentially interested in having sex with him.

Attached: wojak46.jpg (236x253, 11K)

this
just how weak is your game if you need an streaming service in order get laid?

I’m more of a amazon prime and fuck kinda guy.

is that some kind of new netflix candy? have they actually started their own concession stand service?

>paying for netflix
Only cucks do this, Amazon Prime on the other hand is pretty good.

>when she tells you to pick a movie then asks you to turn it off just when gandalf is explaining the ring to frodo

Attached: 1539207057890.jpg (508x524, 54K)

>browsing netflix with a girl and chatting about titles youve seen/want to see
VIRGIN DETECTED

You don't ask a girl what she wants to do. You just play the absolute kino and say "we're watching kino xyz, you'll love it" and that's it.
The girl starts drooling on my cock 2 minutes into it while you still browse Netcuck catalog with ads for 15 minutes

>embarrassing yourself as a Netflix pleb casual
big yikes

Attached: criterion_channel.png (1600x1392, 1.93M)

>drooling on my cock
why would you brag about sexing a retard

That image makes my pussy cum.

>but you are still fumbling around on a computer instead of being able to be close to eachother on the couch
You can browse beside her on laptop while sitting on the couch, then go to plug it in after you've decided. It doesn't need to be plugged into the tv until you're actually going to watch the movie.
>And you still look poor
This is still true, however

>tries to post screenshot of criterion to flex
>"start free trial" in top right corner
lol

*pussy dries up immediately and girl disappears*

swallowed into the vortex of her own dryness

Why the fuck would you ever willingly interact with a woman?

Attached: get_pigged_on.gif (320x220, 499K)

Amazon prime and grind you moop

Other red flags:
>owns a desktop “gaming rig”
>owns an Android phone and rants about how much Apple products suck

You incels need to be shamed. It’s the only way you’ll learn. Bonbi posters take note.

Unironically thanks for the tip