Past the age of 29 specifically, a man without a wife, at least one kid born or on the way, a paid off car...

>Past the age of 29 specifically, a man without a wife, at least one kid born or on the way, a paid off car, a home that is owned and not rented, a full time benefitted job, total family income of at least $100K, at least one outdoor hobby, membership and regular attendance in a Christian church of any denomination that professes the Apostolic Creed and uses the Trinitarian formula for baptism, reads at least one book a month, is reasonably familiar with the canon of Western classical music, and hates all niggers can be a bad thing

Attached: 1525304270398.jpg (250x280, 8K)

My man I’m 39 and I don’t have a home. I sneedpost from a van beneath an overpass

Pics? I believe you just this whole scene feels kino to me.

Attached: gondola observes.jpg (499x514, 164K)

>Christian
oof

>formerly housed

>christcuck
>well adjusted normie
>not a virgin
>not living with his loving mom
sounds fucking soulless if you ask me

>not neet
Cringe

I have most of that. Not interested in Christianity. Not terribly interested in music either. I definitely need to read more books though

>kike worshipper

off yourself

>25
>big penis
its a good life

How big is big? I’m 6.8 x 6 specifically

Rotary club membership probably counts for the heathens. Christianity as an organization is pretty necessary though (not beliefs), I'm not sure if mormonism counts but they have the boy scouts these days..

>tfw 26 and have only the job part

>in between lodgings

>using the metric system

Attached: 1559228871995.jpg (1098x1104, 296K)

Good job missing the point christcuck

i was an atheist my whole life but i agree, its good for the average plebs since at least they have some reason to not act totally degenerate and traditions are good. the problem is christcucks always go over the top with it or become full cucks like in europe and then its useless

I've resolved to be biggest net drain on taxes as humanly possible. The poopoo pills my Medicaid covers with $0 copays would cost $430 a month to the uninsured. Thousands a year, just so my doodie has a smoother ride and I don't get tummyaches.

Attached: 1561004050586.jpg (2000x2000, 261K)

based and freepilled

based
FUCK WAGEKEKS

I don't have a kid and I can't find a local church that openly preaches fag hate and death to heretics.

>being this dumb
Europe became cucks BECAUSE they left behind Christ for secularism and humanism.

Tell a nobleman who sold his estate so he could defend Christendom from the Saracens he's a cuck. You'd piss yourself, faggot.

Mormons are not Christians.