J.J. ABRAMS LOOKING TO SLIME HIS WAY INTO THE MCU?!?FACT!!!

comicbook.com/marvel/2019/06/20/marvel-announces-j-j-abrams-spider-man-comic-series/

Jar Jar "Cocknose" Abrams and his kid are doing a Spider-man mini-series comic for Marvel. I guess now that he helped trash both Star Trek and Star Wars, it was only a matter of time before this slithering fuck tried to get his hands on the MCU since it's the biggest franchise going.

With the Russo's out I'd bet anything that he's angling for the next Avengers movie, especially since (((they'll))) be pushing for Black Panther and Captain Marvel to be the leads (ala Nu Wars) while I fully expect Peter Parker to be made into a twink fuckboi to pull in the LGBTQ demographic.

!!!FACT!!!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Isnt the whole !!!FACT!!!shit a catchphrase and therefor against the rules?

Yea Forums - Comics & Cartoons & Sometimes Anime

His son wanted to wrote Spider-Man and got his dad to help him
>waaaaahhhhh nepotism
Whatever...can't be worse than 99% of marvels comics output

But mostly autistic spergs obsessed with jews and disney

I only care about Gracie

Attached: 1488894052153.jpg (750x750, 223K)

endgame is over why are they still trying to shit out more capeshit, even normies will be tired of it soon with so many literal who's involved instead of the characters they actually like

Who fucking cares, the MCU is shit as it is, if he makes it worse good for him, that’s more of an accomplishment than anything else

man that picture is jewish as hell

Every phrase is a catchphrase, you just need to add the right ring to it

>Every phrase is a catchphrase, you just need to add the right ring to it

Exactly, I mean, I could write !!!NIGGERTONGUEMYANUS!!! but it's just not the same!!!FACT!!!

Sure, buddy

So was this what the countdown was counting down to?

Probably. It's more underwhelming than other people's guesses.

>Peter Parker to be made into a twink fuckboi
and that's a good thing.

Attached: Peter Parker.jpg (480x360, 31K)

JJ just got a $500M deal with Warner, how could he also work for a Disney property (Marvel Comics)?

Attached: jj.png (494x711, 213K)

If you can make millions of dollars doing something would you stop?

Damn, she's hot.

You're right, JarJar Abrams ruins every franchise he touches.

Sneed

POSTING IN A CTM THREAD
Never change, Creepy.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: I'VE LOVED YOU SINCE FILM GOBLIN DON'T TURN YOUR HEAD AWAY FROM ME.jpg (620x544, 143K)