HAHAHA OH NONO HAHAHA NONONONO HAHAHAHA

>It's hard to imagine War Machine, on a break between missions prior to the events of Avengers: Infinity War, decided to take a well-earned break and treat himself to a cinema trip to see A Wrinkle In Time when the film hit theaters in February 2018, and it's only marginally easier to picture him watching on DVD, alone in Avengers HQ, desperately trying to console himself after Thanos' snap. A far more likely explanation for this out-of-character reference is that Disney saw a discussion about time travel movies in the Avengers: Endgame script and wanted one of their own in there.

>While this doesn't take away from Avengers: Endgame being a fantastic movie, is does act as a nagging reminder of the three-fingered, white-gloved hand that ultimately pulls the strings in the MCU.

Attached: nigs.png (1219x647, 903K)

There's no such scene in Endgame.

You do know he doesn't have to actually seen those movies to know about the plot, right?

Attached: 1497680558930.jpg (681x954, 626K)

Quit speaking like a nigger

Why does war machine even exist? He stole the suit.

What's supposed to be my reaction here? Laughter, anger? I don't really get the point of this post

I thought it was a reference to the book, I now realize how dumb that assumption was.

>he stole the suit
Tony let him take it and keep it.

so what does he say?
>Tony what if you created. a wrinkle, in time - heh, so to speak #spon

He was listing off movies as proof of how time travel works.

They've done this in every movie

Every movie Spiderman has referenced is a movie Disney owns too

Imagine a black guy called Rhodes. lol don cheadle must love that
yeah look at me im cecil rhodes

So is he using a gen 1 suit while stark has his nano tech suit? Does stark keep war machine up to date too? Who repairs his suit?

Nah, he mentioned Aliens when Disney hadn't bought Fox yet

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel for article ideas there Craig...

>aliens
>time travel
??

Spiderman referenced Aliens in Infinity War

It gets usually updated by The US Government, Stark Enterprises and Tony himself.

>while stark has his nano tech suit?
Well yeah. Tony could give every Avenger a nano suit but doesn't.

>Deleted scene where War Machine goes to propose to his long-time girlfriend

Attached: mackcompo-1_3563807.jpg (1600x900, 128K)

>He stole the suit.
Just because he's black doesn't mean he stole it.

>While this doesn't take away from Avengers: Endgame being a fantastic movie

Attached: LaughChi.jpg (800x600, 41K)

Didn't 5 years happen between Infinity War and Endgame? Pretty sure he had plenty of time to see it.

Has Endgame gotten to the stage yet where everyone retroactively admits it’s bad like The Force Awakens? It’s aging like milk but not sure what the consensus is at the moment

When Rhodes is listing a bunch of time travel movies like Back to the Future, Bill and Ted, etc. he also mentions Wrinkle in Time, as if it's some really well known classic of the time travel genre.

No? It's a fantastic movie. IW and Endgame together make for a fantastic experience.

>someone wrote an article about this

Journalists should be killed

Are you making fun of the ScreenRant ‘writer’ - pic related - or are you being serious? I honestly cannot tell

Attached: 50ED28A6-5BCB-4FC0-8C98-A12364E35242.jpg (299x168, 9K)

Not the guy but I would argue it does on initial viewing but rewatch value they lack (especially Endgame). I do enjoy the two though, probably will watch the inevitable fan edit that has edited the two into a single cut and uses Ant-Man, Captain Marvel, etc. post credits scenes for the transition, etc. But I'll also keep in mind plenty, unlike me, cried over Stark dying, Cap's ending, had way more visceral reactions to the stuff into those films, so maybe I'm in some minority that doesn't find either has considerable rewatch value.

>shilling your shit movie

Infinity War is fun to rewatch. I fell asleep when I watched Endgame for the second time

Girls cry at everything for attention, I wouldn’t point to that as any real measure or emotional weight
I actually really liked Infinity War. Endgame was really bad on first watch though - the first 15m and last 30m are alright but everything else was just tedious, contrived nonsense and really cringey humor. I can’t imagine it holding up any better than TFA which was also a huge phenomenon at release but which now seems to be widely reviled

>December 2017 is after April 2018
Whatever you say dumbass

Guess it's because nostalgic/emotional stuff is great first time around but not on second. You don't really get the same kick out of Endgame's homage to the Winter Soldier elevator scene on rewatch, for example.

You guys know a wrinkle in time is a book too right

I watched that movie and I can't for the life of me remember the time travel in that movie

>implying black people can read

>especially Endgame
I saw that 3 times in theaters and was never bored. To each his own. Saw IW twice in theaters and many times on blu ray since. Never gets old.

I guess I somewhat envy someone who watches the Marvel films available now after the fact, become a fan during the 3 odd weeks or so they're binging these films, and experiences IW/EG for the first time via some good fan edit that has a seamless transition between the two.