YOU COULD BE MINE

>YOU COULD BE MINE

Attached: Terminator-2.jpg (1200x500, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sha_Na_Na
youtube.com/watch?v=JewSFEb4D6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wish cobain, cornell et al had killed themselves before they ruined music

THIS COULD BE A PAINTING

This should be a painting.

If you think Guns'n'Roses sound anything like or have anything in common with Nirvana and Black Hole Sun Band (forget their name), you are wrong.

Nirvana is possibly the last major musical event in the past 30 years. Nobody has had the cultural relevance that Nirvana had in the early 90's, regardless of musical opinions.

But yeah, that song was neither Nirvana nor Asshole Sperm, won't you come in my ass.

why would you paint a photograph? it's already art. it's already undergone composition, color selection, light placement etc. Do you think this is just a random frame of reality, somehow frozen?

>If you think Guns'n'Roses sound like Nirvana
how can someone miss a point this bad

>why would you paint a photograph? it's already art.
Why would you paint life? It's already art. I agree with you, but more art, not less, is superior.

>Do you think this is just a random frame of reality, somehow frozen?
Of course not. My point was that it is so well composed that it stands on its own even when isolated and immobile: the surest sign of kino in my opinion.

I would paint this if I had time.

Because plebs usually assume these three bands make the same music. I automatically assume everyone here is a pleb. I now understand you meant that these other bands ruined music because they are worse then the Guns in your opinion. I stand corrected (by myself, though).

I still think Nirvana was quite something musically, but I also respect the Roses for being a very cool band and the stuff of legends. Possibly the last great rock band.

i still don't think you understand that there are artists who are photographers and the reason it is so well composed is because an artist already composed it

nirvana was big - sure. but communism was big. the reason bands aren't that big any more is because of the fragmentation of culture because the internet means radio stations don't chose the songs the whole west listens to. it doesn't mean bands/musicians aren't as good as nirvana

Why don’t kinos have associated music singles anymore. This years godZilla would’ve been much better with a Jamiroquai tie-in

Soundgarden lad

I think you're right. But I also think bands do find their echo and their audience online nowadays, it's just that they don't get talked of as much. Foster the People is a great band and they actually get hundreds of millions of views, but I never hear anyone talk about them anywhere.

>you don’t understand rock music like I do
Nirvana were overrated, some jew producer took a punt on a grunge band and it worked out. Same with NWA

>i still don't think you understand that there are artists who are photographers and the reason it is so well composed is because an artist already composed it
I don't understand why you would think that. Do you think I thought the artistry in this happened by coincidence or magic?

Dragon Ball Super: Broly did. It used "Blizzard."

Serious answer though, it's because media isn't centralized around tv anymore. You don't have music tie ins because music videos are a dead format.

I don't think Nirvana was overrated. They were a very significant band culturally and that's why they made a deeper impression than other bands. You couldn't have done this with just any other grunge band, and I personally think no other band did what Nirvana did. The voice, the style, the lyrics (incredibly rich compared to what you hear nowadays), and the attitude was the opposite of what people were used to (glam rock and hair bands). I think Nirvana birthed the 90's, truly.

That's why Nirvana is still popular nowadays, it's the stuff of legends. Maybe not to everyone's taste, but clearly music with soul.

>why does everything have to be tainted by your Jewish paranoia, why

it sounds like it. You said it's so surprisingly well composed that it stands on its own. Its own.. from what? Perhaps you think it's a movie still frame. it's not (that wouldn't change the argument much except it would explain that you think this is designed to be seen in motion and yet looks good 'still' here. no this is a posed photograph. it's not from the movie, it's not even the same gun from the scene)

>You said it's so surprisingly well composed that it stands on its own.
I never said that. I said
>Of course not. My point was that it is so well composed that it stands on its own even when isolated and immobile: the surest sign of kino in my opinion.

The "surprisingly" is all your projection. If you reread what I actually said, you might understand why I am surprised that you'd think what you seem to think.

>from what? Perhaps you think it's a movie still frame.
From the movie. Sodenberg, I think, likes to remove colours and sound in movies, and have cinema students watch that, as it show composition way more obviously, and you realise whether a movie is interesting enough in its composition alone, or not. My point is similar to this. If a still is strong enough on its own, if it could be a painting (to get back to my original point), then surely the movie is strongly designed.

Not all movies have still that stand on their own so well.

>Perhaps you think it's a movie still frame. it's not (that wouldn't change the argument much except it would explain that you think this is designed to be seen in motion and yet looks good 'still' here. no this is a posed photograph. it's not from the movie, it's not even the same gun from the scene)
I did think it was a still from the movie. Are you sure it isn't?

never mind im wrong anyway it is a movie still

SHANANANANANANA KNEES KNEES

Thank you.

What the fuck is a shanana? I understood "shamon" as a deformation from "come on", but this one I didn't work out yet.

Let's caption this image.

>yfw he pulls out his gun
>when daddy gets hard right behind you
>when Arnie will still be hotter than you 26 years later

>when you don't have the latest William Painter's sunglasses
>when you don't have a dad and your surrogate father is just a toaster and has more class than any humans around you

>John, we are going to find a black man whose nut will destroy an entire scientific facility; I originally gave this man a hand in another timeline and now he must die. Follow me, if you want to fap.

i've never questioned it before and now im at complete loss. the shanana is perhaps unknowable.

Now I will think about this whenever I hear the song. Probably just a "musical word", but damn. The Shanana works in mysterious ways.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sha_Na_Na

Possibly the beginning of an answer!

>Nirvana is possibly the last major musical event in the past 30 years. Nobody has had the cultural relevance that Nirvana had in the early 90's, regardless of musical opinions.

100% correct!!!FACT!!!

WITH YOUR 3/8th RATCHET AND YOUR IMPACT GUN YOU GET NOTHING DONE

This was the first single I ever bought. It came on vinyl (as was the style at the time) and the b-side was an rap with some guy doing an Arnie voice. I think I listened to that more then the guns and roses song.

KNEES KNEES

Is this the best action scene ever made?

Ha, I found the b-side. Enjoy it lads.
youtube.com/watch?v=JewSFEb4D6Y

Thanks, Creepy Man.

this is incredible.

>watch?v=Jew
Honeypot.

Did you not comprehend the post you're replying to

kek

I explained it below the post.