Let's pay respects to the original #1 miniseries on HBO

Let's pay respects to the original #1 miniseries on HBO

What're your favorite BoB moments anons?

Attached: Band.Of_.Brothers.Wallpaper.jpg (702x336, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_California_Proposition_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When Nixon finds out he is getting a divorce...AND SHE IS KEEPING THE DOG!!

When Americans died

My favourite moment was the bit where Americans were sent to slaughter and be slaughtered by Germans so that 80 years later drag kids would have the freedom to dance for tips in gay strip clubs

Attached: download.jpg (2290x1322, 416K)

>SHE HATES THAT DAMN DOG

we have the containment board for a reason you fucking NPCs

>I thought you didn't smoke.
>I don't.

>fights for freedom
>people enjoy freedom
>WHAT THE FUCK STOP BEING FREE TO DO THINGS
/pol/ you never cease to amaze

Attached: herb nigga.jpg (865x900, 65K)

based

Peaches, sir.

Medic episode is best episode

Without liberty, law loses its nature and its name, and becomes oppression. Without law, liberty also loses its nature and its name, and becomes licentiousness.

There's nothing more NPC than American WW2 media, you're being primed to go die in the next Middle Eastern conflict because something something evil dictator hates America and hates freedom something something gassed 6 trillion and hates Jews/Israel

It would have been better if they didn’t branch off into fictional territory with that concentration camp episode.

My favourite bit is Simon pegg doing an appalling American accent

Have sex

Attached: C7F83A28-FAFA-4269-99E6-14E36B2ED5C4.jpg (480x360, 15K)

This user gets it.

the fuck does this have to do with anything my guy

Smoothbrain

I fear if I rewatch it I'll hate it, haven't watched it for 8 years probably

>muh freedumb to pump kids full of of puberty blockers to retard the development of their genitals
African American GIs were segregated when they went back home. If you think American soldiers were motivated by the modern conception of socially progressive individualism you're a moron

I liked the part were Henry said "We few, we happy few, we Band of Brothers.."

>it's another "/pol/ has rotted away his critical thinking skills so atrociously he actually thinks gay people are undermining democracy" episode

Jj

Didn't this cunt lie to the UN about muh dead baby incubators

someone post the nazi crossdresser book cover.

all of the winter episodes are automatic kino

Unsung hero. He made sure Easy Company didn't stay being "doughboys" Like the other companies. Whipped their fat lazy asses into shape so they could succeed because of him, not despite him.

Attached: YWmd2d.gif (320x176, 2.45M)

the discord trannies are too busy dilating atm

>he actually thinks gay people are undermining democracy" episode
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_California_Proposition_8

So, in your opinion, should I resent the troops from WW2 for fighting for being Jewish puppets or should I feel guilty that America accepts gay people now and they didn't?

Make up your mind you fucking mouthbreather, I'm so goddamned tired of you people

this

he had no business leading them in the field, but as far as training officers go, he was superb

They were segregated in the military too. Fucking reddit cuck

Further reinforces my point cunt

>Company didn't stay being "doughboys" Like the other companies.
Doughboy doesn’t mean what you think it does.

Zigaretten?

how have any of you made it this far without the basest understanding of how the government works?

boo hoo, an amendment passed but didn't last because it was ruled unconstitutional by a federal court, this shit happens all the time

Is Government no longer a required credit in high school?

Niether, just recognise that the only time that the bravery, heroism and self-sacrifice of white men is celebrated is in the context of wars that are ultimately not to our benefit but to our detriment

>como ze here
>como ze here
>shnow
>SHNOW

You salute the rank, not the man

civics, but nobody pays attention

>WW2 was to our detriment

sorry buddy, I think you got lost on the way to the Daily Stormer comment section

Yes. Saudi prince daughter larping as a kurd.

the more i look at the french nurse gilr, the cutter she looks. reminds me of some cute girls that i met whilr traveling.
and its comfy as fuck to suck in such a dangerous yet beautiful place, but also you are sucking it with your friends.

it was almost like ww1 trench warfare

But why did he cut that man's fence?

He was ordered by Major Horton

For some reason the feeling of that scene always reminded me of the scene in The Last Crusade when Indy tells his dad "I loved that dog" after he tells Sallah he was named after it.

Got a penny?

Attached: 7B22DB9E-D2B2-43F2-BCB9-F09C04DE8A07.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

Isn't this dude in Pete&Pete?
Motherfucker Mike?

>Look at me! I'm John Wayne! The costume department set me up with these great Navy whites, whaddya think?

This guy attempted suicide and survived, shot himself in the temple severing his optic nerves and blinding himself. He was then admitted to an assisted living facility and his wife divorced him right after. Then he died of malnutrition, in the assisted living facility. No funeral even with 3 kids. Fucked up world.

my favorite part is when you learn how by the time they landed germany was already in shambles from the eastern front collapsing and from british air raids

still waiting on a vietnam mini series.

Attached: D38FB32A-9473-4396-B43A-71A62066C662.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

Plus, some Easy Company members said they would have done a funeral for him, if they had been informed of his death.