ITT Trivial things that make you automatically drop a movie and/or TV show

ITT Trivial things that make you automatically drop a movie and/or TV show

Attached: black_hand_png_133681-1.jpg (450x343, 19K)

Interracial relationships.

this, but only if it feels forced

No trans

>ITT Trivial things that make you automatically drop a movie and/or TV show

"Written/directed by [female]"

Any stereotype. I don't need a drunken frat boy, a sassy Black woman, a spunky handicapped person, or a hooker with a heart of gold.

I've seen these things before. I'm bored with them.

How is that trivial.

Fuck you.

Most people aren't so insecure that they've convinced themselves that they must be superior because of their race. If you've not already been mentally cucked by your politics, you don't give a shit about people of other races because you have enough confidence to see your own value apart from the color of your skin and continent of genetic origin. On the other hand, if you're a worthless little brainlet who no one likes, no one cares about (except maybe your mother?), and who has no redeeming qualities to be proud of, you're going to naturally gravitate towards a system of belief that says "you're better because you were born better." If being white is the only thing you have to be proud of, then maybe seeing a white woman with a black man will make you and your tiny dick feel indignant. But if you're a well-adjusted human being with more than two functioning brain cells, then you probably won't care. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

homosexual relationships

you sound like a faggot, but it holds some truth, lot of people would be triggered by a black James Bond not because he would be black but because it would be some media propaganda towards minorities

Just happens to be a fact that every snowflake is.... white

Attached: 7-blue-snowflakes-fabric-flair-cross-stitch-fabric.jpg (1000x1111, 378K)

>Maybe if I just keep talking and talking, they won't realize I'm not saying anything at all

>set any time before the 1980s
>zero smoking

yeah, I know

Attached: 56B2B34E-00FB-42A1-BB38-1E3B3FBD8394.jpg (461x526, 54K)

If girls I know want to see it

Maybe if you had any sense of self-worth, you wouldn't look to the accomplishments of people who look like you to give yourself value.

The fact that you're an incel?

Literally this,he has to be projecting some underlying insecurity regarding his worthlessness.

attaching self-worth to political agendas polluting media is really really fucking stupid. If an obviously forced mixed couple doesn't make you groan during a film you are a cucked faggot that has no issue with modern day social pandering ruining mood-building in films/shows.

Attached: 212592902.jpg (460x438, 26K)

>BEING THIS UP YOUR OWN ASS
A WHOLE PARAGRAPH TO STILL SOUND RETARDED GJ

stock footage?

cringe yokels who can't understand english

>attaching self-worth to political agendas polluting media is really really fucking stupid
*literally less than a full sentence later*
>you are a cucked faggot that has no issue with modern day social pandering ruining mood-building in films/shows.
Allllright bud, you sure you don't have some issues pent up in there? A little bit of introspection never hurt anyone

>uh oh he explained his point of view in more than 5 words, i don't know how respond to this
UUUHHHHHH YOU SOUND LIKE RETARD
>heh, gottem

Nigger

>being so fragile that you can't even bear to see an interracial couple in a movie
Sounds about white