MJ...WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

Is this the future of the MCU? Shameless retreads? Rami is rolling in his crypt.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-VbsuYpXmwma7Sh.jpg (2160x1080, 449K)

unironically an upgrade

B-but those obvious disney sh- I mean regular 4channel posters told me s-she wasn't Mary Jane!!

>mj with brown hair
how is this allowed?

Nigger lovers get the rope too

Hang yourself

what's the problem?

Gingers are automatically replaced by black people in Hollywood adaptations.

>STOP FINDING ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE ATTRACTIVE
roastie detected

Damn. MCU Spider-Man turned out to be incredibly soulless.

That’s a 10/10 in Turkland

Bruh look at dis dood...

Attached: 62418298_582981115559489_8369910090975484644_n.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

>"spider MAN? why not spider PERSON!, sounds like you need some gender identity sympathy training you nazi"

Homecoming was redpilled af and blew out all the Garfield shit

just stop, it's embarrassing

>aktually she’s an entirely original character
Then Zendaya btfo them with one twitter post

Mary Jane isn't a NIGGER in the comics

she's not attractive
she looked like literal goblin next to Keaton's daughter

>redpilled
>blackwashing the most popular female character in comic book history
Look at this nigger shill and laugh

How was Homecoming redpilled? Because WMBF relationships? Fucking hell

I wish he was just gay. I don’t like the character of MJ no matter who plays her. Dunst’s was a whining bitch and Zendaya’s is pig ugly, aggressive and insufferable

You could make a 2 hour movie of Spider-Man taking a dump and it would make money because it has a MCU name attached to it
Why try to make something good when it doesn't matter

So? It's not a comic, it's a movie, you are not very bright, are you?

That’s the annoying thing; people hate her being MJ but she’s being lauded as a success because of Holland’s popularity and the fact it’s Spider-Man. She literally rides on the coattails of the MCU men, like all these stronk independent wommyn in the franchise.

Zendaya is bae

Yeah a shit SJW movie that niggerfies a beloved white character, how are you having trouble following this?

I really hope she just stays as a side character instead of giving her powers because muh damsel in distress is a sexist trope.

It's like replacing a toblerone for an open bag of takis

>raimiman garbage
>muttman
yikes...

Attached: 958full-the-amazing-spider--man-photo.jpg (958x1280, 172K)

All of that is wrong

>nigger Valkyrie
>nigger Mary Jane
Jesus christ marlel how pozzed up can you get?

fuck off john oliver

Gingers are too rare and too often revolting to look at to reliably cast. Plus, comics and western literature already have an over-abundance of red headed people represented within them when compared to how rare they actually are in real life.

Plus, Hollywood heebs can just cast some ape looking person for the role and get tons of praise for it from the media, it's a win/win situation for any casting director.

It's a free market user, if you don't like it, you're not the target audience and can not watch it, it's that easy.

What do you mean? I'm seeing the niggerfied character with my own eyes.

They could've made her an independent original supporting character. Making her MJlite and a love interest is a stupid mistake. She's not attractive and not somebody Peter would have a crush on.

It’s actually right

> MJ
> Beloved

Attached: 1547752081540.jpg (677x677, 46K)

Freedom of speech means I can still laugh at your SJW propaganda shit in every thread I see about this garbage fire of a movie though

I really hope Taskmaster stays white

She's an iconic redhead and arguably Peter Parker's best love interest. I don't care if Heimdall or Valkyrie is a nigger. Don't make MJ a nigger.

>> MJ
>> not beloved
Get a load of this damage controlling shitskin shill

That’s bullshit. If everyone who didn’t like this new MJ stayed away the film would flop. They know people still love Spider-Man and will tolerate MJ even though it degrades their enjoyment of the film. The male fans are the bulk of the fans, they should always be catered for first, retarded identity politics should never be allowed to shit up the MCU.

>your
user, do you imply that I made that movie?
of course you can laugh at it all you want, just don't be mad when people look at you like the retard you are
>waaah where is my WHITE character in my COMICBOOK movie for CHILDREN waaaaaaaah
>why they're appealing to other people and not ME waaaaaah
gosh, you're such a baby

Fucking this. She should have just been one of his nerdy friends, it’s also stupid to have him jump from Liz to her, he looks like such a fetishist now.

>putting a space after the memearrow
newfag

She's ABSOLUTELY the worst Spider-Man love interest, soon you'll tell me you also liked valkyrie

nu-spiderman really looks like a shitty spiderman cosplayer, what the fuck were they thinking
the movies are garbage, at least have the decency to make the costumes look good

None of them should be black. It’s repulsive. I like black people, but I don’t like race washing of any kind.

>reeeeeee my comics about facism aren’t casting an all white cast reeeeeeeeee

no it wouldn't, because surprise, people usually do not care about race of a charachter as long as it's attractive and zendaya is

Spiderman is for gays.

>user, do you imply that I made that movie?
I was implying you're a paid shill that sticks out like a neon sign
>of course you can laugh at it all you want
Thanks I'll do that a lot. Like every day, in every thread you make

Because Obunga became president and gave the shitstain SJWs a megaphone and a job opportunity in the entertainment industry. Now the people who were in their basement writing fanfics about Tobey Magurie having sex with a black Mary Jane are the ones making these movies

If it’s just a comic book movie for kids, why are you here on damage control? Glow in the dark.

someone post the picture of her shotgun nose with no makeup

How many fucking threads are you people going to make about this?

In fairness, no one could compete with early aughts kiki.
I'd still rather fuck Kirsten Dunst than Emma Stone or Zeldanya.
Seriously, I'd inject a 100% celtic baby right in that bitch.

Stop pretending race doesn’t matter. If it was unimportant Zendaya wouldn’t be MJ. She’d be a redhead white girl and you racists and Weinstein’s pet could fuck right off.

They should resurrect Raimi's brain like they did with Hitler and conquer the world to make stop to these bullshit.

>s-she's not mary jane she's a n-new character
OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

Jews hate the red-headed masterrace.

Why not just filter? The film is new, it’s relevant. This MJ is a shit character and we’re allowed to say so.

she's a complete milf, and it's funny because most people who like her probably don't even see her as an old woman yet

this

>race doesn’t matter
>story is king
>omg white characters are so problematic, let’s make all Spider-Man’s girlfriends black

this. for months retards were screaming she wasn't MJ, but a brand new character called MJ

A couple every six hours for the next few months but that's just me, maybe some other redpilled anons want to laugh at your shit franchise too

Yep!
>aktually...

>she wasn't MJ, but a brand new character called MJ
I can't believe how delusional somebody must be to believe something that retarded, jesus christ

Could she actually crash the film? Like how Tessa Thompson destroyed MiB?

That isnt what a milf is you complete retard. A milf is any mother you want to fuck, it just means she's given birth. She could be 13 or 113.

I'm honestly hoping it will happen and Disney films are getting too crowded that they're even cannibilizing their own films. I'll laugh my ass off if it fails. It'll make them back off the MJ bullshit.

bottom looks like a TV show

They’d blame Tom Holland and recast Spider-Man as black or get that God awful character Miles Morales. They will never make good films again.

>looks like a TV show
All of the MCU looked like a tv show. Iron Man 1 was the exception.

Attached: Chris evans_PotA.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

This Spider-man is literally the least-profitable.
But the nig-loving Zendaya fans pretend that's all our fault
Early analysis indicated Far From Home will be the same and Venom 2 will once again curb-stomp it.

kys

Using red hair in characterization is unironically racist now.

Attached: 1560870801518.gif (352x199, 2.87M)

honestly haven't actually seen a single superhero movie. Exception was the batman trilogy I think.

When I see trailers or screenshots it's incredible how absolutely shit and immersion breaking the scenes with greenscreens look. Worst examples I can recall right now are those recent Thor movies and Justifce League.

I am kind of convinced that if people watch these continuously their brain kind of adapts and they don't even notice how fucking bad it looks.
Similar to the soap opera effect regarding framerate.

I'll get the bait, get the bait

Attached: Rr7GMi7p.jpg (512x512, 37K)

And they increased MJ’s role despite backlash the first time around. She was literally the worst thing about the film. They never learn.

Disney is clearly a social-engineering firm, not a genuine media firm.

Dumb goys are still going to watch it. Disney doesn't have to worry/care about anything beyond the trailer and title-card.

God I love those satin Chinese dresses. They're super hot.

Some fringe section of twitter would no doubt be crying about racism and cultural appropriation were that scene to be in a film now.

It’s because they all look ugly in them. Some obese white femcel, Communist tier SJW Gook or problem glasses wearing Jew libtard are triggered to fuck by a qt white girl looking stunning in a Cheongsam. They don’t even know it’s actually Westernised Hong Kong dress.

I read that Raimi called it "Holocaustic" what Disney was doing with Spiderman.
"As in fictional".

AS MANY AS ARE NEEDED

All these brainlets getting pissed because they can't enjoy a movie without getting triggered by a character not looking exactly like it used to

Attached: 1528887536134.png (500x522, 116K)

That nu suit looks like warmed up shit. Marvel audiences will love it.

It's not that but MJ wasn't a baboon that was passing comments every two minutes in the Raimi trilogy.

10/10 for Kevin Feige

This. And when did she give Spider-Man the finger and treat him like shit, dress like Jaden Smith and generally make everyone puke? It’s just a shit character and it’s so unrealistic a sweet kid like Peter would look twice.

t. subhuman literally triggered by white redhead MJ

They will not make much money with unattractive actresses
Homecoming was not so good in the box office

Same character, same franchise, you dumb ape.

the year is 2100, After the diversification of the world,

white people are below 0,001% of the global population

gingers are below 0,00001% of the global population.

So diversity is achieved YES YES YES

>I was implying you're a paid shill that sticks out like a neon sign
and I'm shilling how? by telling you not to watch a movie? are you like, clinically retarded?
>Thanks I'll do that a lot. Like every day, in every thread you make
didn't you make this thread? either way, laughing too much is a symptom of stupidity

that's exactly what I'm saying, why are people all butthurt because there is a nigress in a movie for kids?

isn't the main appeal of MJ that she's this incredibly attractive redhead? hence the catchphrase "face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot"

Yes, redheads are an improvement over apeish looks

>Joan of arc shirt
oh my fucking god. burn disney to the ground

they aren't following the lore at all because they know we don't want to watch the same god damn thing again for a 3rd time within 12 years

Attached: 1547350474417.webm (460x252, 622K)

Redheads have the most neanderthal DNA and so are considered by some as "the whitest", so jews at hollywood meed to destroy snd replace them with the uglyest race that has NO nesnderthal DNA

>despite backlash the first time around
15 incels circlejerking on /pol/ about the end of the white race doesn't really speak to disney's casting department the way you seem to think it does

Yeah I'm sure that's why they are doing it lol Couldn't have anything to do with attracting a wider audience and raking in all that sweet money from idiots who cum every time they see a non-white wipe his nose.

It's a pretty cool shirt, autist. What's your beef?

you know you can still watch the raimi movies, right? why do you want every spider-man movie to be exactly like one that already exists?

>why are you discussing movies with me on a movie discussion forum?
t. retard

more representative than the blue checkmark brigade

orders of magnitude less relevant than the millions and millions of spidey fans who aren't retarded enough to care about something so asinine.

>muh stronk woman shirt

because us gingers are the whitest form of people on earth
have you noticed how there aren't any ginger JEWS?
that's why they hate us

That phrase was actually referring to an anthropomorphic tiger Hitler playing slots that got cut. The original line was meant to be "Fascist tiger, you just hit the jackpot!". Raimi pleaded endlessly to keep the scene in, but the producers ultimately decided not to, citing animation costs and the growing furry scene as a potential deterrent for ticket sales.

The more you know, I guess.

2 seconds in google images

Attached: Soul black hole.jpg (467x700, 62K)

So Wonder Woman was in Homecoming?

This.

>incel
>/pol/
Face it Tiger, you’re not a Spider-Man fan, just an ugly femcel trying to police white culture

You’re not discussing movies, you’ve come to a thread you don’t like to do damage control. You didn’t offer anything other than a tired, oft parroted cOmIc BoOk!

Spider fans are the ones talking about why MJ was ruined you fucktard. It’s you slapping “incel” labels on any dissenters. You can’t see the woods for your own big pile of shit.

>peter parker except he's incredibly cool and skates to school
hollywood is fucking hopeless

The biggest Jew I know who went to Harvard on legacy despite being a retard was a ginger. Go steal souls elsewhere.

You're right, I'm not a spider-man fan because only spider man fans are actually retarded enough to give a shit about that ugly ass bitch kirsten dunst's character being played by an actress who's actually attractive and not written to be a whiny retard who changes her mind about peter 5 times a movie and acts entirely illogically. yeah, what a great representation of the white race

why the fuck does he have shoulder pads

BRUH OH NO NO NO

>Disney casting department
Why yes Mr. Weinstein of course your star can have the role of MJ, no problem Mr. Weinstein. Nah it’s no problem, we’ll just tell fans she’s not really MJ, they’ll get over it.

>a whiny retard who changes her mind about peter 5 times a movie and acts entirely illogically
That's a woman written realistically tho

I know you’re not a fan, just a racist cunt. If race isn’t a problem she’d still be white. And we don’t need the actress to represent the white race, we need her to, big shock coming up, REPRESENT MJ.

>thinking your ilk are representative of the majority of spider-man fans.

But on a more serious note, I have no doubt that you incels are also fans; I'm just saying you're a tiny, statistically insignificant minority of the fanbase and that the majority of the fans are well-adjusted, rational, and do not care.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Why do these faggots make everything worse

>Zendaya’s MJ
>Not whiny or retarded
Much slaaaavery, muh existential crisis, muh value as a wommyn

Just fuck off.

>If race isn’t a problem she’d still be white
I mean, it seems to only be white people who have a problem with this casting choice. No one else seems to care very much.

You’re actually just talking out of your dried up old fanny. I’m a female too love. So spew your buzzwords, I’ve loved the story of Spider-Man for years, I want the quality of the story and the beloved characters portraying on screen and Zendaya ain’t it.

>Much slaaaavery, muh existential crisis, muh value as a wommyn
Show me one scene of that movie where these three things were referenced

>marvel fans
>well adjusted
You’re making yourself look fucking stupid. Just stop

Attached: 3D56C5F6-5944-42BF-A528-BC6DC1CB23B6.jpg (842x792, 114K)

>I’m a female
You wanna know how I know you're not a woman?
>I want the quality of the story and the beloved characters portraying on screen and Zendaya ain’t it.
What impact does race have on this story, pray tell?

>support race erasure
>support Weinstein pets
>support degradation of the story for NPC politics
>lurk threads just to shit on Spider-Man fans who disagree with shitty casting

Well adjusted, rational people? LMAO

I can understand how you would think that, if the whtiecels on this thread make up the majority of your interactions with marvel fans. Again, just to reiterate, my point is that you autists are *not* representative of the fanbase as a whole. Sorry that you can't seem to wrap your smooth brain around that concept.

The Washington Monument scene, the new trailer for FFH, the props she uses in the film, her dialogue at the party and in detention. Yeah try watching the film before shitting up the thread.

I actually am, so shit on your narrative because you’re wrong about everything. If race doesn’t impact the story why erase white people en masse from it? Why should MJ be black if race doesn’t matter? It’s a deliberate, race conscious choice and you’re a liar or stupid if you don’t see it. Even Tom Holland and Laura Harrier acknowledged that happened, during an interview for Brazilian TV.

Lmao literally everyone hates Zendaya as MJ because she is fuckugly and Holland has no chemistry with her. Shut the fuck up niggerlover

You’re not a fan, just a femcel coming here to shit on fans, you already admitted it. Haven’t you got A Wrinkle in Time to pretend to love?

Because MJ isn't fucking black. There doesn't need to be any other reason

*one character gets changed from white to not white*
WhY EraSe WhITe PeOplE FroM iT En MaSSe?

Jesus christ when will you snowflakes stop getting triggered every goddamn second? You're even whinier than Dunst's MJ

emma saves this show, prove me wrong

What impact does this detail have on the *story*? If race doesn't matter, then it shouldn't matter that she's black, as it has zero (0) impact on the story.

Even Queens isn’t as black as portrayed in Homecoming. White people are around half the borough and the rest is various races.

This is perhaps the worst offense.
MJ as a character is total shite in this movie and there is no sense of a believable attraction or chemistry between her and Peter

>ah bloo blooo muh blackwashing muh White genocide
Eat a dick

>it has zero impact
Nigger, MJ is not fucking black.
Period.
There's nothing else need be argued or said.

>What impact does race have on this story, pray tell?
same reason sex matters

or species

I'm sure you've dug far enough down the hole you'd say those things don't matter either though, haven't you?

>because she is fuckugly
didn't seem to be an issue for y'all with kirsten dunst
>and Holland has no chemistry with her
almost as though she wasn't the romantic interest of homecoming, who'd have thunk it?

If race doesn’t matter then MJ would still be white. The MCU deliberately inserted racial politics with the love interests.

only americans (and probably Canadians) who live around citys full of niggers are okay with mj being played by that mutt. while every other nation (and north American that doesn't live around a nigger filled city) hates seeing her played by a nig. and its not just because mj is meant to be white. its because they hate niggers in general. and rightfully so.

Zendaya > Dunst
any fucking day of the week

>race doesn't matter
according to who?

She was being built up during HC, and she had a boner f

In Burgerland today

No, both of those things can have an impact on the story. race doesn't. I asked you to explain something. I didn't ask you to arbitrarily say that one thing is actually the same as something entirely different. But you're too braindead to actually explain your opinion, so you actually thought you did something, didn't you?

This, libtards in America think they’re sophisticated and cosmopolitan but the globe thinks they’re racist and self hating for literally fetishising black people.

What a mutt

>I've never had sex or a relationship, but at least I'm not one of those INCELS

Excellent job of dodging the question. Glad you don't think your point of view would have stood up to scrutiny if you actually laid it out logically. Sorry buddy, but facts don't care about your feelings, and it's just a fact that MJ's race does not matter when it comes to the story.

You also ignored the explanations that race does matter, because if it didn’t her character would be allowed to remain white. It’s deliberate racial politicking from your side, the retarded left, but you’re pretending to be intelligent and rational again. You’re retarded.

Absolutely disgusting. Why would they hire such an ugly Negro

>race doesn’t matter
>omg white MJ is so problematic
>let’s make her black! It’s about time! Yaaaas!

Imagine still crying about the race and hair color of a fictional capeshit character with less than 10 lines of dialogue in Homecoming...

MJ was always a shitty love interest for Peter.
In the comics she's originally some hippy swinger that Peter meets in college.
Felecia or Gwen were always better love interests.
Shame we'll never see Spider Gwen or Black Cat in the Marvel universe.

>Why would (((hollywood))) replace white characters?
Gee, i wonder

Dunst was so hot in 1. Her face got wider in 2 and 3 and she looked older than aunt may

Have sex

OH NO!!! WHAT! ARRRHHHH SHE'S A N-N-N-NIGGUR IN THE MOVIE????? NO NO NO, THIS JUST WON'T DO, I CANT BELIEVE THIS. HOW CAN A PRIVATE COMPANY LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME?

The people I was replying to farther up the comments. Please try to keep up.

Sorry if it struck a nerve when I called you an incel. I thought most people would just be able to brush it off, but I guess you really took it personally?

Nah, the only people who seem to have a problem with MJ's race are the retards in this thread complaining about Zendaya. No one really had a problem with her being white.

Look on the bright side. At least she's not named Mary Jane Watson. Yeah, same role I guess, but completely different characters to me. Also, I don't really give a shit about MCU Spider-Man.

>2002
WHAT THE FUCK
>17 FUCKING YEARS

If race doesn't mater, why are you crying about her being non-white?

>I'm definitely calling everyone else an incel as a joke, and not because I'm furious that I've never had sex and never will

No u

so much this. Always hated Mary Jane.

>when you get btfo so you’re reduced to NPC spam

They can show bestiality in their movies for what i care but i wont watch this disgusting shit.

Except that you've actually never had sex.

>as a joke
That's where you're wrong, buddy. I called you an incel as an insult.

I agree, can’t wait to see Nick Fury made white again and Shuri played by Nell Tiger Free

Oh, silly me. I forgot that this was all an elaborate attempt by the Jewish World Order to make all my capeshit characters black in my moobies. I forgot how rational that line of thinking was.

>That's where you're wrong, buddy. I called you an incel as an insult.
>I thought most people would just be able to brush it off, but I guess you really took it personally?
Schizophrenic as well as autistic
No wonder you've never had sex

>Please try to keep up.
your responsibility to make your posts comprehensible

>I was only pretending to be retarded
>please forget about the rest of the internet and all those discussions and Disney excuses needed when HC casting was announced
>definitely don’t mention HC falling short of profit expectations on the back of the character tampering

Maybe you just have shitty opinions and your views aren't marketable?

>Defending kikes
Scumbags like you should be publicly executed. Your lower than an animal

>HOW CAN A PRIVATE COMPANY LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME?
Friendly reminder that this guy shit his pants with rage when they made Kelly C a bad guy in Game of Morons

I’m not crying and I think race does matter, it’s you that lied about it mattering. If it doesn’t matter, Marvel would keep a white character white.

lies. I've seen Coming to America

Both are garbage MJ. I don't know why they are trying so hard to steer her away from being a literal super model.

Attached: 380.png (685x1451, 1.18M)

>I want you executed if you aren't falling for my /pol/nigger shitposts about the grand unifying Jew theory
Facts over feelings everyone.

What impact does race have? Well gee I dunno, maybe the fact that she is black and he is white and it's (what a surprise!) ANOTHER INTERRACIAL COUPLE IN HOLLYWOOD MOVIES! They are forcing it on us. No one wants this shit, no one naturally wants to racemix, but they keep pushing it anyway. Fucking kikes.

>NPC spamtard

unlikely, the shittiest opinions are the most marketable. just look at the media. or politicians. or (you)

>If it mattered, they would keep white characters white
How does that make any sense? If it doesn't matter, they can do whatever the fuck they want.

OK incel

Yeah I forgot Disney was owned by Muslims and Feige is Muslim, silly me

they were both models though

This isn't about opinions. You have NO humanity, the lowest of the low

Why would they want to change characters' races, if race doesn't matter?
So they can cast an ugly pig who can't act, like Zendaya?

The question is worthless.
Mary Jane Watson is white, red headed woman.
Period.
You adapt an iconic character you stay true to it. Physically and behavior.

She also sperged on ScarJo’s Twitter when she played a white looking robot from a cartoon set in Japan

Oh look at Mr Edgelord over here, like the faggot he is. Nobody complains aboutuh miscegenation or race-mixing or whatever other aspie shit is floating around your head. It makes them no money to pander to "race realists" and pseudos like yourself.

Shhhhhh, noticing things is a conspiracy theory, goy! Feel silly because you think nepotism and in-group bias exist! Do it, goy, now! *sweats*

Are you retarded? If it doesn’t matter they would look at MJ’s physical appearance and cast accordingly, but they

How is that even an argument? You people get less and less coherent.

>tfw in the reality where Bella Thorne becomes a drugged up slut instead of playing MJ
Feels bad man

Thinking that people online can brush off insults makes someone schitzo now? jfc you're retarded

Oh, so what I'm hearing is that it has no impact on the story and it just hurts your whiteboy fee-fees? Gotcha

But they deliberately chose to erase her white identity and cast this shitty actress instead, it’s a conscious decision to make her black. You see?

>she
At best it's a troon

>Race doesn't matter as long as you change absolutely nothing about their race at all

Sarcasm you painfully stupid cunt. You’re bitching at him for mentioning Jews, but Disney and Marvel are dominated by Jewish men at the higher levels.

You can bitch and moan all you want bruh, you're still never going to have sex.

>gets called an incel once
*I must now reply to every comment he makes by insisting that he hasn't had sex, that'll show him he didn't hurt my feelings!*

I love how you can really see this artist gradually getting beaten down to submission. At first they put up a real good fight against the critics, but in the end, they bend the knee and beg for forgiveness even though they were right, and that if Heimdall is turned black in the MCU, it should be okay to race bend Black Panther as well. Besides, it's not like his race bended Tchalla was official. It's fanart, but yet they still hounded him like the animals they are.

The story involves a white redhead girl.
It impacts the story
I don't understand why it's so hard for you to get it.

>muh Jews run Hollywood maymays
You sound upset, is this the first time someone has implied you are retarded for believing that?

we got stop the gingercaust

Attached: gingercaust.png (756x3041, 2.02M)

Kill yourself scum. You deserve nothing less than the rope. "Men" like you are a cancer with the only goal to make their surroundings as miserable as themselves

Fuck me you’re dense. MJ is white. So if someone was casting purely for the merit of the story she would still be a beautiful redhead woman. Instead, they cast her deliberately black, just for the current trend in politics. They put race above the story, authenticity, quality. Our physical appearance is a huge part of our identity, you’re not telling me otherwise when on another day you’re probably on Twitter sperging out because ScarJo played a robot.

>people still spazzing this hard over Michelle Jones not being Mary Jane Watson

Attached: burn it down.gif (500x377, 92K)

The part where it impacts the *story*
In other words, not how it hurts your feelings.

Dude, you could google some names until the very inception of Hollywood p, it’s actually common knowledge and only an ignorant retard denies the Jewish community their contribution to American film.

Nice post. I too hide behind snide, shallow sniping in a naked attempt to obscure that there's nothing behind the curtain, as anyone can of course plainly tell. Maybe drop your email and we can exchange notes?

Okay, you may have somewhat of a point.

Why are you ok with Jewish nepotism?

>The part where it impacts the *story*
it's the part where you have an ugly mutt playing a beautiful irish babe, as you've had iterated to you a dozen times by now. try to keep up.

>tHEy cHaNgEd ThE nAmE ThO

RED POWER!

Attached: Angry Eric Cartman GIF by South Park - Find & Share on GIPHY.webm (480x270, 857K)

That doesn't impact the story, you actual fucking retard

Jews being jews again

She’s a beautiful redhead from Queens, her name suggests English or Irish heritage. It’s her fucking identity you racist, evil cunt.

The story involves a white redhead.

yes. Making her an entirely different person. You would be happier if she WAS Mary Jane? Make up your pathetic mind

>mouse cucks will defend this

You’ve moved the goalposts so often you don’t know whether to shit or speak. Face it, if they erased a black character you’d be all over social media screeching. Because race and identity and story authenticity all matter. You actually sound more intelligent when you’re reduced to spazzing out with “have sex.”

You eating a bullet wouldn't impact your surrounding. It probably would make them happier not longer have to deal with an obnoxious cunt like you

Why they have to put ugly apes in every movie now?

She’s not an entirely different character, they changed her name to dilute some backlash because they knew femcels like you would swallow it hook, line and sinker. It’s fucking MJ, Zendaya herself fucking confirmed it!

>Facts over feelings

Isn't it obvious why? How dense you have to be to not notice (((who))) the problem is?

MJ is a fictional character owned by Disney you stupid /pol/cuck. She isn't real. She can be literally anything they want, they decide canon.

A basic Google search would easily debunk all the /pol/ memes you fell for, since the majority of parent companies aren't even remotely run by Jews, including the second largest media corporation. You do also realize that the largest banks are run by the Chinese...right?

Has it ever crossed your mind that you are gullible?

And they make her an ugly baboon. I mean why not go all out and put an actual ape in?

I'm not OK with any nepotism, but Jews don't run Hollywood anyway so it doesn't matter.

The general audience doesn't find her ugly, so maybe it's just your own personal feefees that are hurt by what a private company does with a fictional fucking character?

Why isn't anyone looking at him?

she didn't confirm shit you sperglord. All she did was on the level of cosplay

MJ is a white redhead. Disney can't change that.

>The general audience doesn't find her ugly
Why lying so brazenly? What do you gain from this?

And they chose to make her black and woke and insufferable because contrary to your whole argument R A C E M A T T E R S.

They can? Because they own the OP you painfully retarded teenager.

>Jews don't run Hollywood
lazy bait

If it makes you seethe, I hope they make her a tranny in the next one. Just to see you throw a fit. It doesn't matter, it's fictional.

Maybe for niggers and zoomers. Drink more onions you fag.

Hollywood, Disney Marvel. Google them and stay on topic. I’m not talking about the world, I’m talking about this fucking industry, and you’re an ignorant cunt anyway because if you look at the politicians in my country a large percent of their backers, lobbyists and the retardly left activist ones have something in common. And if you deny AIPAC you’re beyond help.

C O P E harder shill

Attached: 1560729292287.jpg (1079x1677, 1.08M)

*IP

Again, they can put a monkey in it if they wanted, but why would they?

>Iron Man Jr Homecoming
Seriously?

Hollywood has a clear bias towards red-headed characters and it's been that way for awhile now.

You’re talking for yourself and you have no idea how the majority male fanbase think. You admitted you’re not even a fan, just a lone NPC who was triggered by opinions against poor quality casting.

>cosplay
You’re naive as fuck, and I just watched an interview with the cast about FFH, she says she’s MJ but implied she’s a ‘shaken up’ version. In other words, MJ with black politics behind her.

Wrong again. I actually wish she was a tranny. Cry more femcel

Hollywood is ironically not a hivemind and the majority of media companies are not run by Jews, but you either know this or are brainwashed.

So cope I guess?

Hey, it turns out people just want the character to look like she does in the comics instead of just being some random frumpy looking teenager. But you know, gotta have that diversity quota met, right? Or else the Twitter mobs get bitchy that there's too many white people in their Spider-man movie.

Attached: 1491849727595.png (616x480, 237K)

>No u
I'm not the one who makes threads complaining about the races of fictional characters, user.

I always wonder why there are this nigger lovers posting here? Is it a raid a troll or is there a subsection of the population who actually thinks like that?

Attached: 1529832143677s.jpg (250x202, 7K)

It's not bait if it's true.

>I always wonder why people don’t really give a shit about something that they have exactly zero control over

Well jews do run hollywood, thats just a fact. So it's either a lazy bait or malicious deception

these posts always crack me up, please keep doing this

you keep saying that, but it's not the same character. What part of that are you unable to comprehend.

There is a lot of coping here for people who "don’t really give a shit"

The last one. The NPC meme is real. These people have no character or soul

/pol/tard

Buckle up kid, it only gets worse from here

Attached: 1551270693115.jpg (888x894, 68K)

Why is Zendaya always pulling that stupid face?

Spider-man has been around for decades and you're saying there aren't stories that can be adapted without butchering the lore and characters?

Attached: 1550578163325.jpg (499x481, 28K)

He's right though

Hollywood darling, look st the history of the major studios, follow the money trail, learn about nepotism... and cope about what? I’m talking about a reality acknowledged even by the Jewish community regarding Hollywood, which I’m OK with as long as quality of the product is high, but you spazzed outbreak at an user who dared to use (()).

Goalpost moving again. I didn’t make the thread and I don’t agree with the racism going on with MJ, she’s white and only repulsive, Americanised racially motivated politics made her black.

It’s a hambeast who already admitted she’s just here to argue against white people. She doesn’t even watch the films.

>The GOP doesn't pander to Israeli lobbyists
Kek

It’s the same character, they changed her race deliberately, they made her personality anti-social and horrid, and called her Michelle to soothe retards like you but she’s got the love interest arc and the iconic MJ. It’s fucking MJ. Are you going to say Nick Fury and Aquaman are new characters because they swapped races too?

100%

They’re also not remotely conservative or you likely wouldn’t be in a thread about blacked MJ you daft cunt. At least ‘drumpffff’ triggered you into acknowledging Jewish influence. Absolute state of you.

Ok, but why? I would really like to understand the psychology behind behavior like this?

Who gives a shit if it's political? You don't have to have a reaction to it. And it's popular, so stop giving a shit. Nobody has a gun to your head to watch it. Again, really have to look at your personal priorities if you care about the races of fictional characters, it isn't normal behavior.

The history of Hollywood is Christian, and most parent companies are literally not run by Jews...

Nick Fury and Aquaman are actually called those names. Yes changing the name matters
and you are a moron to think it doesn't. Michelle Jones is not Mary Jane. No matter how you try to spin it. Can't even call it an inspiration because they have zero in common other than the initials.

but keep sperging.

>Now the GOP isn't conservative now
Lol okay Mr. Gatekeeper. Tell me again how only true Scotsman are anti-Semitic?

It’s not popular, HC underperformed and actual fans (not you, I know) don’t like her. But Spider-Man and other characters are very good, so we stick with it sometimes. We’ve supported these stories before Feige, Weinstein and Zendaya fucked them up. We are allowed an opinion you know, I find it crass to erase character races so why shouldn’t I talk about it? You’re not a fan, why do you care? You’re not talking about the film, you’re actually trying to police fan reactions to it.

Because she has no goal in life, no self worth, no love or interest, just misery. She’s decided to be a hero by changing culture to fit her.

>onions
It's spelt onions.

It’s Jewish, the culture of America is Christian

kirsten dunst is ugly and white mj sucks

Onions, mother fucker.

Yikes.

I love how constantly making threads bitching and moaning about race and politics and the ebul Liberal Agenda aren't evidence for being triggered, but me calling that behavior retarded is.

Every time

But they are still people unlike this gorilla

Homecoming did not underperform as far as I know and is your argument that it underperformed because of the 3 seconds MJ was on screen?

So if she’s original why call her MJ? It’s just causing shit like this. Because she’s literally replacing white MJ, but they won’t explicitly admit to such a shitty racist move and they’ve got retards like you to attack dissenting fans for free. Z already confirmed she’s MJ on Twitter and in interviews, she’s responded to a fan about it too. You’re wrong, I know, it hurts, but she’s MJ. Now go wank in your own fandom.

(you)

>It's Jewish because I said so
I might as well debate a flat-earther, Christ.

>hey my fellow conservatives let’s have immigration so high our own demographic group is the minority by 2050
That’s not a conservative

It’s all so tiresome

I haven’t made any such threads, and I’d never call you a liberal, I promise you fucking that. I’m a liberal, which is why all this far left, Commie lite Identity shit can fuck off along with the people who peddle it.

>The GOP is for open borders now
Are you a Trumpfag? Seriously asking

>Mary Jane is a nigger now

Boy those shills must feel embarrassed now after all these years denying she was MJ

>It's racist to change the races of fictional characters
Your brain is as fucked as an SJW, I just want you to accept that your arguments are based on feelings.

It's nice they actually look and act like teenagers in the new movies.

It is retarded, but also hypocritical and pity since you conveniently ignore a whole industry of news outlet crying bloody hell if some shitskin character isn't dark enough.

>feelings
No, I'm pretty sure Mary Jane is nigger now. That's a fact

It did underperform. Sorry. You don’t need to use hyperbole to talk about MJ, she was part of a huge demographic switch for Spider-Man’s world, they’d already race swapped Liz but MJ was beloved so it’s too much. She’s not even a good actress. You see, the Spider-Man fandom isn’t just 14 yo girls wanking over Tom Holland, it’s an army of dads, with sons, friends who loved the comics, they actually liked MJ as a beautiful redhead and it’s her identity. Men tend to not be as retarded and gullible as young women so no, the majority don’t buy into ‘woke MJ’, it was hard enough convincing them to support teenage Spider-Twink.

You are the flat-earther in this scenario, an especially stubborn one.

There is literally no hard evidence, at all, to back up this claim that the majority of American media companies are run by Jews. It takes three seconds to debunk. You've been lied to, friend.

Dude, you can literally read Shirley Temple’s memoirs, the history of Metro Goldwyn Mayer and the Jews who started it, etc etc. It’s not a conspiracy, it’s a neutral fact, and you’re not telling me current Disney and Marvel are not Jewish p, which was my whole fucking point. Flat Earther indeed, he’s in your mirror.

So you legitimately believe that a movie that is still considered a financial success, underperformed because of the literal single scene of screentime nonwhite-MJ had? And you don't think you are mentally ill in the slightest?

>some companies have Jews. That means Jews are everywhere!

Are you retarded? Trump is a fucking classic liberal. He’s already said immigration of the legal kind will be huge. You didn’t be,ieve all the buzzfeed tier Nazi mongering? Ahahahahaha

That's a terribly stupid statement. I think most people couldn't care less about MJ.

I mean, they also changed Aunt May from an old woman into hot middle aged woman and I don't even remember seeing Uncle Ben

I have literally never seen a single news program discuss a capeshit character not being black enough. Stop reading click bait then

>There is literally no hard evidence
What kind of sociopath you have to be to lie so brazenly. What do you gain from this?

No, they’re doubling down

Ok this is just a lazy troll. Fuck off

Post it, hard mode: can't use a /pol/ infograph.

Her character was changed because of deliberate racialised politics you dense NPC pig. It’s racist to deliberately erase a white character because she’s white.

>Trump is a classic liberal
What is fucking wrong with Trumptards? Yikes.

lmao this suit looks fucking retarded

>I don’t think
Well it’s your opinion and you’ve already admitted your not a fan and you’re demonstrably ignorant of the story, the characters, the fans, so whatever. You’re pointless.

>user knows the difference between political systems
>quick! NPC shutdown!
As I said, you’re not a liberal.

Agreed, he’s got no points at all. Just goalpost shifting and baiting.

I'm not going to spoon feed you freely available information. You aren't hereto honestly discussing anyway, but only to deceive. Pure evil in a biblical sense.

Explain with logic, why it's bad for me to change the race of a fictional character I own the IP. Tell me why you can stop me.

So there really isn't any evidence and you're brainwashed? Got it.

>Stop reading click bait then
All media are click bait now. Race baiting is an entire industry and very lucrative

>brainwashed
Oh now we get to the core of things. Tell me who do you think "brainwashed" me

I think it is a combination of poor education, upbringing and spending too much time on alt-news clickbait shit like /pol/...which is the least informed place online

>alt-news clickbait shit like /pol/.
So I got "brainwashed" by some obscure blogs but your own worldview in unaffected by an entire industry of jewish lead media outlets? Do I get this right, is this your story?

Cite me a single Reuters or NPR article complaining that a character isn't black enough.

Feel free to use any credible sources to even remotely back up your beliefs, user. I asked for anything that wasn't a /pol/ infograph. I know this is upsetting for you to hear, but a lot of your bullshit is just regurgitated nonsense from Nazi pamphlets. Do you believe "cultural Marxism" is a thing happening too?

It's almost like they aren't Jewish-led media outlets? That's working backwards from evidence you obvious /pol/nigger. I can't even get a single one of you to explain what exactly they are trying to DO in the first place. It ranges from genocide to other supervillain nonsense

Do you want to tell me racebait articles aren't a widespread occurrence in today's media landscape. You really want to die on this hill?

>I'm not going to "spoon-feed" you any proof despite my position being considered a conspiracy by even other far-right aspies
>I want an honest discussion about the elaborate Jewish cabal

They exist as clickbait, and when you frequent a website that gets enraged over screencaps of literal whos and webzines, I tend to ignore you.

When has a major journal ever, literally ever, complained that MJ wasn't black enough?

The dishonesty here is staggering. No moral, no dignity just lazy deception. It shouldn't surprise anyone why jews have such an easy time eroding our culture with sociopathic lap dogs like this roaming the land.