Do Americans really do this during school shootings?

Do Americans really do this during school shootings?

Attached: OA scene.webm (400x224, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ryzhknd.tumblr.com/post/180696418290/angel-rangers-the-o-a-school-shooter
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knowledge_argument
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1554193978136.jpg (381x216, 15K)

what the fuck is this trash

Attached: 1556203001355.gif (225x183, 810K)

IT IS NOT «TRASH»; IT IS THE BEST THING THAT «NETFLIX» HAS EVER PRODUCED, AND THE BEST «SERIES» CURRENTLY «AIRING».

ryzhknd.tumblr.com/post/180696418290/angel-rangers-the-o-a-school-shooter

Attached: THE ORIGINAL ANGEL RANGER.jpg (770x308, 55K)

weirdest shit I've ever seen, it's so ridiculous

but I can't stop watching, I'm on season 2 now...season 2 is a lot better so far

Based cafeteria worker.

What is it that makes TV shows and movies aimed at zoomers always bad in a way that particularly bothers me?

I remember never liking shit aimed at young people when I was a teen, but it never angered me either. And some of those movies from 80s and before were really good. But things for the post-95 generation are just enfuriating for some reason.

Attached: 1548868752299.jpg (480x480, 76K)

Test

Americans were fed the line that school shooters are just misunderstood bullied outcasts, rather than people who hate other people.
They don't want to believe that anyone can just be evil.
That's why they continue to die.

But that's exactly what they believe. The bullying, social exclusion and mental illness narrative is advanced by experts, but the average person often takes offense at this because they think it's "apologizing" for their actions. As always, when it comes to crime people would rather focus on moral outrage rather than detached sociological observation. Which is also why the issue is always politicized (hurr incels, hurr alt-right, hurr videogames, etc)

Don't attack americans when you think exactly like the dumbest of them do bro.

reality is literally the opposite

wrong.

>t. american attempts to explain why americans are brainwashed and reveals his brainwashing
Love this episode

They try to exploit sentimentalism in a dishonest way

>western whitecucks
>western whitecucks

I was enjoying the show up until this point nearly bust a guy laughing and haven't see an episode since

Brit Marling = female tommy wiseau

I burst out laughing at this scene and instantly dropped the show.
The show wasn't awful up to that point and had a bit of mystery to it.

>contemporary american cinema
I hope a stampede of millions of Mexicans rushes throughout California and murders everything white in sight

Attached: Nu-Western DNA.jpg (1164x1200, 670K)

Yes user there are goodies and baddies in the world. You are innately good, they are innately evil, environmental factors play no part. Have sex.

they literally blame everything but social ostracism; guns, heavy metal, video games, tv and film, drugs, prescription drugs, guns, and guns

>dude there's no such thing as love or evil it's just chemical in your head lmfao
the sad thing is a lot of adults are actually still of this mindset

The absolute irony of you calling it a mindset... the feeling of love does exist, but ultimately it is mostly chemicals in your brain. I'm sorry the world doesn't live up to your mythological expectations.

>being so entry level that you don't realize spirituality is just shorthand for all the complex physics of our universe

This gif always cracks me up

Really hope some California zoomers try to pull this off during a real shooting and get blown away

Attached: 1556234890499.jpg (473x450, 38K)

>he doesn’t know about Jackson’s knowledge argument for non-physicality

Haha pleb
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knowledge_argument

dude they're transporting him to another dimension or some shit

W-whaa?! I.. i can't.. Can someone please explain?

No, I usually turn 360 degrees and walk away

All the other kids with your pumped up kicks, you better run better run, I'll run my gun.
All the other kids with your pumped up kicks, you better run better run, faster than my bullets.

When I first saw this clip, I thought it was just a turbo edgy music video. I still can't believe someone wrote this as a 100% serious season finalle,

>love is just chemicals
Explain how in the height of my depression i still felt and gave love? You materialist twat. Love is metaphysical

Only the wh*toids do

Pavlovian conditioning