They all look so tasty, but I think I'll eat this one right there

>They all look so tasty, but I think I'll eat this one right there.
>Why don't you pick one that's a little more frisky, sir.
>Why?
>Well, when you choose one that's floating upside down, it somewhat defeats the purpose of selecting a live lobster.
>Oh, okay.
>Then I'll take that one there with the beady eyes.
>Excellent choice, sir.

Attached: homet.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8oyhEnu2Oc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S

N

TWO YEARS YOU MOTHERFUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKING SNEEDPOSTING REDDITORS
FOR TWO YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS SITE CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC FEED AND SEED BOARD'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLO LOOK AT ME IM LE SNEED XDDDD FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Yea Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID FARMERS AND THE FUCKING STORE, 2 YEARS, 2 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A SNEED THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Yea Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE SIMPSONS SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT SNEED, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF SNEED TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED AND SUCKED BY THE ASS OF FARMER 1 AND 2. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT SNEED'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID SNEED THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH E-I-E-I FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

Formerly calm.

Chuck.

This expressed my feelings accurately, shit meme worse than milhouse

I'm not taking my sneeders off, I am Sneeders O'Chuck!

Attached: 1548467969623.jpg (1318x1144, 487K)

Farmer 1 expressed my feeling accurately, fancy loafers probably gucci

Attached: 1552496911903.jpg (1463x1025, 191K)

SNEEDPOSTERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Nigger I don't get it

Attached: snyed.jpg (267x255, 13K)

Fucking this.
Sneedposting should banned like MLP and CP

You actually shouldn't choose any of the lobsters because as soon as one dies it will cause all the other ones in the tank to get sick from living in the same water as the decomposing particles and those remaining lobsters can actually kill you if you eat them.

I mean I get the joke, but this bugged me, like, the restaurant would WANT to unload that dead lobster, otherwise they're going to lose money, so why would the waiter try and discourage Homer from picking it?

Because he could sue you if he gets food poisoning?

It clearly hasn't been dead long, or else they would have removed it already.

feed poisoning

Milhouse is not a meme.

>Tonite we're gonna feed like its 1990-Sneed.

>Tonight were gonna suck like its 1990-Chuck

Attached: rs-238354-slack-imgs.com_.jpg (1401x788, 556K)

Formerly well, sane, and intact

>sniff poot

sneed

Attached: bane of moeposters.png (375x523, 172K)

Attached: Shrimp.png (487x436, 161K)

BANE?!?

Cringe
Have fuck and suck

Smash leak

Attached: 4F8139E0-E766-46DF-99A8-C6F08CBC015B.jpg (250x250, 13K)

>we've been spending most our lives living in a sneeedster's paradise

Sneed thread? Sneed thread. Formerly chuck thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8oyhEnu2Oc

Attached: SFS FC.png (413x500, 160K)

Yea Forums has always been the shittest board, devoid of any semblance of originality or wit. Monosyllabic memes posted ad nauseum, surely it could only be the work of the most serious form of autism. Of course it is to be expected that you would find no discussion, opininion or statement of value on a board dedicated purely to the most infantile and sedentary form of entertainment, and the gossip magazine affairs of celebrities. You try to mock video games, yet they have by now outclassed the tv screen as a medium. At least some form of input is required in that, some vestige of brainpower required to drive things onward. Yet you can only sit and vegetate, staring dimly at the flashing lights, slapping dorito dust encrusted fingers together like a seal as you find another meme to post. With the essence of your humanity no longer excercised in any capacity, and your brain thus regressed, you feel yourself pulled backwards through the passage of time to the campfires of old. As you stand, or rather stoop, and begin to hobble over to the internet machine, each step brings your knuckles closer to the ground, a thick monobrow sprouting and legs bowing outwards. You collpase into your well worn chair, and begin to type: sn-