How did he get away with this?

How did he get away with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E

Attached: Clint-Eastwood-on-the-set-of-Joe-Kidd-Tucson-Arizona-November-1971-clint-eastwood-40730546-650-786.j (650x786, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLdIKlXl3ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the script says so.

*scripture

He ad-libbed it though

Before coke, girls 13-15 were highly valued. It was only the advent of coke and the desire for women who could party all night that 17+ became popular.

How disappointed do you think Clint (assuming he's actually still able to form coherent thoughts) is in Scott Eastwood? Clint is well over 6 foot and a Hollywood icon, Scott is a manlet and only gets bit parts in shit films.

Before cocaine, most men preferred 13-15 year olds. It was only the advent of coke that make men prefer 16+ girls who could stay up all night and party.

He's like 5'10, which is normal sized. Only midget 4-channers call him a manelt. And he's far more handsome.
You have a great-looking kid, you feel proud. Look at how Daddario looked at him on the Texas Chainsaw junkett, and tell me he isn't proud of that man.

>Pam: Well, you know that was pretty interesting for me because I was...when he kissed me, it wasn't in the script.

Based Clint.

probably not all cause his son is handsome as fuck and he loves him,better some film parts under his belt then none. Why would he even feel a single ounce of shame in his own blood not being on equal par to cult classics? Jaded autist

to be fair, Clint played in small movies and parts until GB&U which became his breakout role when he was in his mid 30s.

Even pedo-bait was glad when he drilled her.

>far more handsome
At best, Scott is AS handsome. And the more he looks like his father, the more handsomer he becomes.

Attached: eastwoods.png (1334x582, 725K)

So in your view, Kate Beckinsale should despise her body because she's not as statuesque?

The seed is strong.

>Jacelyn Reeves
>Born: December 21, 1951 (age 67 years), Seattle, Washington, United States
>Height: 1.65 m
He can only blame himself for having had a child with a womanlet.
If you go petite you'll regret it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OLdIKlXl3ZA
he made fun of his own son in his own movie

asian pussy tight wigger had to be saved by his alpha father. hilarious shit

5'5 is average height for a woman. Womanlet is tiny, like 5 feet and under.

>all these manlets scrambling to say Clint isn't disappointed in Scott

Attached: 1293082919034.jpg (367x451, 23K)

It's totally normal to have headcanon of what goes on in a celebrity's relationship with his offspring

>being proud that your son sucked enough jewish dick to make it

Attached: 1547755866490.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

Average mother, average son.