Assemble

Attached: Untitled.png (2048x1080, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/y3vtTTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But they were already assembled

He meant huddle up

Is this blackface?

Also he basically whispers the line, how could all those thousands of people hear his whisper

Tell me about Cap, why does he wear the mask?

Gay

Blinds are he’s been shagging roasties while wearing it lol

I can’t lie, this scene gave me some serious #girlwood

Honestly annoyed that he whisperefd "Assemble". I know it's some epic moment but it doesn't work and comes off as overly cheesy when the other way works better.

It's epic as fuck. MCU is awesome.

Who hurt you, incel?

HE SAID IT

Attached: 1516717604697.gif (413x243, 51K)

have you ever had sex? just curious.

Cool scene, but the music was cringe.

He should have shouted it, everyone knows it.

Why did they all ignore him?

Hey Spidey, wanna a/ss/emble?
imgur.com/a/y3vtTTM

Attached: pp,550x550.u10.jpg (393x550, 23K)

Cringe.

Who the fuck talks like that?

He's arguably the weakest guy there

Fuck off and die

All the Avengers have earpieces.

It would sound retarded if he shouted it. There's no way to make "Avengers Assemble" sound cool when you yell it.

It's time for the new Cap to rise, yes he doesn't have any inherent super powers but that's not important.

Attached: Anthony-Mackie-Captain-America.jpg (1080x1349, 111K)

I can't lie, this post gave me some serious #girlanthrax

Is the BRRip out yet?

>yes he doesn't have any inherent super powers
>Just took the last guy's stuff
I don't know what kind of message they're trying to send with this guy and War Machine

Eat it, Barney!

you are all required to love and worship this character otherwise you be referred to as a racist nazi, toe the line fuckbois

Attached: 1551829881703.png (268x236, 158K)

He's got the power of having the worst facial hair in the universe.

He used to be able to talk to a real falcon called Redwing. They turned it into a drone.

AVENGERS !
GROUP HUG !

I unironically loved this scene. When you grew up with these comics and characters and went to every single movie and watched the Marvel Cinematic Universe grow over the years, this is a really emotional moment, and that's not something you can understand if you didn't grow up with Marvel and these characters.

Too bad the 3rd act was rushed.

It really wasn't, you just didn't fucking get it.

Attached: djgOMQm.png (321x228, 69K)

he was embarrassed

That's a perfect costume. Not busy, not too much stuff, and you can see his hair.

Coincidentally they're both black... boggles the mind doesn't it

this was literally the reaction in my kinoplex when he did that and picked up the hammer. i never felt so ashamed to be in the same room as """"people"""" before

Attached: 1474482588396.jpg (269x188, 7K)

Stop having fun.

I agree, maybe not shouted, but at least said it with some force like he was trying to throw his voice. Instead he mumbled it.

I agree. He should've shouted it. It's a battle cry not a battle whimper.

Attached: avengers-assemble-captain-america-featured-1556605153.jpg (480x240, 37K)

God that was so distracting in that final scene. It's all I could think about watching it.

Does everyone from Wakanda, all the wizards, the GotG, Dr. Strange, and Capt. Marvel all have earpieces? All tuned to the same frequency they were 5 years ago, when everyone disappeared?

Do you know how advanced Wakandan tech is?

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

Not true. Steve is a soldier. At some point, he must have learned to project his voice for a loud "Yes, SIR" in the service. So "Avengers Assemble" should totally have been loud, like a soldier calling people to attention.
Yeah, it sounded badass to whisper it, and I'm sure it was said off-screen many times, but for us, it should have been triumphant and loud, so everyone can hear it.

In the Alternate Timeline Steve went back to, they were able to use his blood after the War to make more Super-Soldier serum. He had Sam's new shield, but he also brought SSS for him.

Okay, It's advanced. Maybe Wakandan radios would be okay. But everyone else would have to be on the same frequency, 5 years later. And did the Wakandan's just leave Bucky's loaded SAW on the battlefield for him to pick up? Or did they have one ready to go in the what, 10 minutes of time between the Un-Snap and "On Your Left"?

for fucks sake, have sex

i was having fun actually watching the scene not jumping up and down raving like an autist at a screen when a fictional character quips or does something. it's pathetic to be that fucking emotionally invested in a comic book character.

I did. Your mom left her bra here.

I still think it would had been better if cap said assemble as Thanos defeated him but Cap gives a cheesy speech about friendship and loyalty so when he says assemble there is this paranomaic shoot of all the avengers surrounding Thanos and then a close up to his face realizing he fucked up.

GOT EM
*fire emoji*
*AIR HORN*

against bigotry

This scene was so fucking kino

This better be part of the deleted scenes they'll include in the new cut.

Yep. It was.

pretty damn based

FUCK you nerd, grow the fuck up or kys.

>seething at people being entertained
Eyyyyup, that's a yikes and a bluepilled from me bucko.