Japan

>Japan
>Neon
>Psychodelics
>sex scenes
DUDE ART FILM LMAO

Attached: ENTER+THE+VOID+-+Poster+UK+2[1].jpg (900x600, 526K)

BUMP

it's shit but the first 30 minutes from oscar's POV and the intro are 10/10. it quickly starts going down after that
still, i've never seen a film portray the dirty shitty side of japan like this. i'm guessing this is the only film that's touched upon it

>DUDE_______LMAO
I hate that movie but I hate that meme even more

Everyone hates on this film but I watched it randomly with people from here and Yea Forums probably 7 years ago in the middle of the night having never heard of it before and it was an awesome and confusing experience. I really love the film. It’s perfect for a late night where you can just space out, so I totally get why most people would find it boring and stupid. I don’t know if it’s good, but it’s visually appealing and I like it.

It is a nice-lloking film but I can't look past its outdone artsy film cliches

Would be an 8/10 if it was about 60 minutes shorter.

Its too long for no reason that is why most people find it stupidly pretentious and boring since it doesnt go anywhere after the first hour of the film

This film is the true Ultimate Pleb Filter. If you can't appreciate it's existentialism, psychological depth, and insights into human condition, you're a pleb.

yeah gaspar noe should retire, more capeshit and romcoms pls

Fucking hate Noe and his wank films. Title sequence is nice though.

For all its faults the film left me feeling genuinely disconcerted and reflective which is better than almost everything else that I see.
>i've never seen a film portray the dirty shitty side of japan like this.
That too

>i'm guessing this is the only film that's touched upon it
not even close, faggot

>3 minute long opening scene
based

Climax was better

shut the fuck up weeb

This

It exposes artfags as pure narcisists

Its too fucking long

The movie is trash you pretentious faggot.

suck my dick, faggot

this

i wish we could further explore the first 30 mins of that film

if you liked the first person buts then what was wrong with the third person bits, I thought all the childhood stuff was very moving

>I Stand Alone was better
ftfy

Complete trash, simply made to advertise for DMT.

can you name a few? dirty more criminal ridden side of japan sounds interesting

>DUDE I CAN TRIVIALIZE THINGS WITH GREEN TEXT LMAO

this,would be a good thread if OP didnt have to ruin it with such a fucking gay ass meme. Movie was boring after the intro

Didn't even make a single argument.

I watched this for the first time while coming up on 2C-I back in college and during the first person scene where he gets shot in the bathroom I was so into it that I thought I had been shot in the chest for a second.

Anyone?