Will he be the last true movie star?

Will he be the last true movie star?

Attached: download (80).jpg (1000x1354, 271K)

>Will he
He already is.

No of course not, stop being such a retrograde old fart. Life goes on (except for you, I guess).

this

Name an up and coming movie start that's even remotely on his league

The industry isn't making new mega stars anymore.

Tom Holland

lol, two spiderman movies and he's out

Spideytwink won't be remembered a year after they cancel his movies.

Who? Not even kidding

Tell this man, if he does not shoot me, I will KILL HIM

Attached: MrGraham.jpg (852x480, 49K)

Unironically The Rock. For better or worse.

Daniel craig

He was already surpassed by 90s/2000s stars like Christian Bale, Jake Gyllenhaal, Leonardo DiCaprio, etc. Why do you guys think he's so good? Only times Cruise's acting impressed me was in Collateral and Born on the Fourth of July.

another who thats not kidding

I think you're confusing what OP meant. Tom Cruise is a movie star, he draws people in with just his presence not necessarily his acting prowess.

Whats up with his teeth? Looks like he has a large one in the middle instead of a gap

This. My normie friend will go to any movie if the rock is in it.

Oh, then yes. He's one of the biggest

Chris Pratt is probably the last guy to get in.

>Chris Pratt
Not even close. No one goes to a movie because Chris Pratt is in it. His movies are only popular because they're normie-bait cg-fest (((blockbusters))).

lol no

Not enough charisma. It's hard to respect a guy who looks like a kid. Tom Cruise did have some boyish charm when he was young but he always looked like a grown man.

Is it intentional do you think? They don't have to pay them as much or something?

Attached: wenn5405079.jpg (656x1000, 95K)

From America

CG is to expansive. Directors would rather spend their budget on that instead of paying an actor.
And mega starts is a product of the baby boomer generation. Zoomers and millennials don't care about actors.