Niggers : We don't get equally treated as white actors

Niggers : We don't get equally treated as white actors
Also niggers :

Attached: 917281.png (1080x708, 657K)

Its always the mixed looking ones that seethe about white people and racism.

>left by his black father and raised by his white mom in a rich white neighborhood
>black

his father was rich too or at least economically stable ?
If only whites helped him why he h

Married a white jew and not a black mama either.

hates them

This. He's overcompensating for not feeling black enough.

they feel they need to justify their blackness and take it to the next level

This probably just heavy virtue signalling. Disgusting though.

nobody:

absolutely nobody:

not a single soul:

Yea Forums: I'm a racist fuckhead!

How long until retards stop giving you (You)s? Not today, since I just gave you one. Fuck off, cunt.

You have to go back.

True that, people should take more responsibility for breeding. Stay in your lane.

How do you respond to actual racism of guys like Peele by calling the people reacting racists? It’s fucked up inside your little pea head.

Kill all Niggers

based

>people quickly loose interest in peele's movies
>why did this happen?!?!

They started suck
>Me as a racist before watching Get Out!
Fuck this shit, anything that needs a racial hook is going to be shit.
>Me as a racist after
That was actually pretty good and original
>Me as a racist after Twilight Zone and Us
LOL, what the fuck happened to this nog?

I blame the white men who pay to watch his shit. Same with black panther and other movies that portraits white men in a negative light. Vote with your wallet millenial scum.

I mean he is obviously obsessed with race but then again people were saying if you want black people as stars just make your own movies. So he does

He's financed by jews to push for a race war. in the end it's the racists like Trump who win and then Israel as well because the more right wing america is the more support Israel gets. If this nigger cared about niggers, why did he marry a kike? You might investigate his roots because he might be half jewish

Anyone else just straight up sick of niggers? 85 average iq with 20% euro admixture lol what losers.

Have you morons seen Drake's parents? His mother is a roastie kike, and his father is nowhere to be seen (he's black).

Mixed people are inherently either slaves to influential parents, or they are literal racists.

Guys like Pelle aren't anti-racist, they are racist enablers and they do it on purpose

How does this relate to what ISaid?

expecting non-whites to employ Aristotelian logic is very racist and white-centric. A black's conception of equality isn't necessarily what a white considers equal. What Peele is doing is that he's introducing diversity to the way people reason and arrive at truth in America.

So I'm guessing this motherfucker was bullied as a kid by a white chad? Makes sense considering he grew up in a white suburban neighborhood.
He is part white too, which makes his utter hate for white people all the weirder.

I think autism compelled him to (You) everyone.

>sub 100 IQ: it's because he's black

>above 120 IQ: it's because he's a Jew

Attached: IMG_7192.jpg (505x607, 39K)

Attached: 13=50.jpg (674x879, 55K)

It never does. Idiots quoting everyone for attention.

So has he gone on record on any interviews or podcasts as to why he hates white people so damn much?
I'm legitimately curious now considering he seems to have made it his whole career to show this, is he just trying to take over Spike Lee once he kicks the bucket soon?

Attached: black people&nonwhite immigration to european countries in a nutshell.webm (480x854, 2.93M)

Attached: Cultural appropriation - Lets pretend this is something that we should be concerned with....jpg (748x1116, 109K)

Isn't his new project a Lovecraft movie that for some retarded reason takes place in the Jim Crow era south?
I'm sure that film will be even handed

Attached: 6zym.jpg (1280x1440, 591K)

Straight up fuck niggers

shit b8

I don’t mind this on principal, he has a right to make movies in his own vision. Tim burton said he wouldn’t cast a black lead because it would clash with the color tone of his movies. Only reason it seems weird with Peel is I don’t remember burton making a movie where the literal evil black nuclear family, was supposed to be a metaphor for all black people

Attached: yep this is going into my cringe collection.gif (374x211, 1000K)

This isn’t even shitting on white people if you read the interview. He has a personal creative vision and he wants to have representation for black people in his movies because he thinks they’re underrepresented. He also didn’t actually say he “would never,” he said he doesn’t picture himself doing it right now.

May I get a profile shot of that "woman"?

And yet you were hooked anyway.

how far will this SJW shit go?

Attached: noncanon.gif (480x270, 2.01M)

Based /pol/baiter, I come to these shit tier /pol/troon threads just for the quality bait.

I would be 100% okay with this statement if he also said something along the lines of, "I plan on writing scripts which deal with the black experience in some way." When you leave it like that he is essentially suggesting he might write a movie about Vikings and hamfistedly insert a black guy as the main character for no reason other than not liking white people.

>Honestly, I'd like him to direct an adaptation of George Schuyler's 'Black No More' but unfortunately no major studio will touch it because of Schuyler's "traitorous" comments about other blacks."

I don't do that.

Yea Forums: if black people want more representation, they should make their own movies instead of relying on white people
also Yea Forums: WTF HOW DARE THIS BLACK MAN MAKE MOVIES THAT CATER TO BLACK PEOPLE THIS IS CULTURAL MARXISM I BET THE JEWS DID THIS

>and his father is nowhere to be seen

Attached: The THIRD.gif (320x240, 1.01M)

sad, racemixing is truly a crime against the kids