That´s a big hat

That´s a big hat

Attached: taboo.jpg (446x299, 30K)

mmm blackpowdah

Janny get this FUCKING NIGGER off my board!

Attached: 342122121.jpg (300x169, 7K)

4 u
Also nutka

*ghost fucks your wife*
mmm be very careful now

Attached: tomhardytaboo.png (630x400, 460K)

Hmmmm..............

For poo.

Attached: taboo-3.webm (1284x718, 1.14M)

hmmmmm mmmhmmmmmmmm hmmmm

Not big enough.

Attached: 1543952835461.jpg (1012x668, 177K)

is this any good?

mmmhmm

Great show

Be....very...careful........now

god i cant wait for season 2.

Attached: tom hardy taboo and egg.webm (1280x720, 151K)

yup, it's shit

Attached: b83.jpg (1080x1080, 482K)

It's amazing and I can't wait for season 2 for more memes

I saw James Delaney in a warehouse on Wapping Wall yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for the Nootka Sound treaty or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now? Mhmm?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Mhm?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Mhm? Mhm? Mhm?” and blowing handfuls of ash in my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him grunt as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen kegs of saltpeter in his arms without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be African and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the kegs and started inspecting it, he stopped her and told her to be very careful and check them each individually “to prevent any Ka'lisumbaya” and then turned around and glared at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she inspected each keg and put them in a carriage and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by grunting really loudly.

Attached: le nootka man.jpg (620x413, 51K)

That's nice, but he needed to eat more hard boiled eggs in one go, also at no time did James say, "I have a use for you."

depends
king or company?

Where can I even watch this show legally? Doesn’t seem to be available on hbo or crave?

try BBC

Attached: gib nootka.png (778x719, 50K)

based

Attached: 1560151369392.gif (620x413, 447K)

>*ahem*

Why does Hardy walk around in this show like he's on tank controls?

certified 'hardy walks menacingly through XIX century english streets' kino