Oh, wow

Oh, wow.....

Attached: avatarisironman.png (1805x590, 374K)

Lmao marvelfags on suicide watch

I love being an Avachad. :)

Attached: 156104759.png (960x700, 1.01M)

Attached: laughtiri.webm (1280x720, 665K)

JANNIES IFFY UH
NIGGAS WORK FOR MICKEY UH
GOT THE BILLIES UH
CAMERON SITTIN' PRETTY UH

BAAAASSSSEEEEDDDDDD GGGGAAANNGGGGG

Attached: 1518023696787.png (554x400, 81K)

tick tock avafags

Attached: btfo.png (1155x391, 419K)

BASED AND NAVIPILLED!!!!!

FUCK DISNEY-OWNED MODS AND JANNIES!!!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, AVABRO!!!!!

Attached: jake_and_neytiri.jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

>can't even break the unadJUSTed gross

is there anything more embarrassing than a mcuck right now?

>this much cope

lmao

Attached: sexyneytiri.jpg (960x800, 729K)

>is there anything more embarrassing than a mcuck
all that really needs be said

Avatar will NEVER be dethroned because Avatar is protected by God. Repeating numbers will confirm.

Attached: jake_and_neytiri_hug.jpg (742x1077, 191K)

HOWEVER

>Marveltards actually thought they'd dethrone Avater

Attached: important.png (1305x832, 388K)

The difference between the movies as of the typing of this comment is $43,952,826.

Infinity War went all the way to September which means it still has all of July and August for it to gain more money.

Now let's say it gains like $26 million by the time it stops showing in theaters this September.

That still leaves a $17,952,826 difference and avatar gained $33 million in its rerelease.

And Endgame must have like 12 minutes of deleted scenes that didn't make it in the final cut. If they circulate that for 12 weeks, then endgame will definitely beat it and make around $22 million.

And I doubt avatar will get a 10 year rerelease, I mean come the fuck on.

Also, we could get an Endgame rerelease next year since avatar had it in 2010.

That helicopter should have double blades

Attached: Scorpion.png (645x360, 204K)

Marvincels literally don't understand inflation

If Avatar got a re-release, it would make another $100M minimum from China alone. But it won't be necessary. Cope harder, capefaggot. You can't win.

Hey idiots, you know that money from both marvel movies and avatar movies go to the mouse pockets rights?

Why do people here care about how much money a movie makes? Do you personally have a stake in this?

How pissed off is feige that the culmination of 11 years of “world building” can’t beat a rip off of dances with Wolves with blue cats lmao

Bwahahahahahahahaha imagine being this retarded

>How pissed is the overseer of the highest grossing movie franchise of all time and one of the most powerful ppl in Hollywood

Heh

it's all about perceived wealth and power. A loser with money is still a loser and will do stuff like desperately try for highest grossing (which it will never take thanks to inflation) while a chad like Cameron doesn't have to try

I bet they hate the billions they made on the last movie alone. Can you imagine making 2.7 billion dollars in one go? So pathetic. They must be fuming.

You laugh but they were definitely a little mad enough to release it with a whopping 6 minutes of new footage in order to try to take #1 spot

evidently since they're stooping this low to be #1

I don't care about the movie lol.

I just like to speculate you sperg.

>SEETHING

Jannies iffy uh,
Niggas work for Mickey uh
Stackin’ billies uh,
Jimmy sittin’ pretty uh

BBAAASSSSEEEEEDDDDDD GGGGGGAAAAANNNNNGGGGG

Killin’ capeshit in a jiffy nigga
We them spiffy niggas
On Yea Forums with Debicki niggas
And them “he cute!” niggas
We stay based but they bannin’ niggas
They can’t handle niggas
Yo Jannies, you some losers nigga
We the future nigga

WORD TO SNEED, MAUS OVERLORD GOT SHILLS ON MY BOARD
THEY TALKIN’ BIG BUT THEY AIN’T BASED BLUE NIGGA, THEY ONLY #4
TAKE ‘EM TO THE SEEDIN’ FEEDIN’ STORE THEN KICK ‘EM OUT THE DOOR
CALL IN QUARITCH ON THESE SEETHING WHORES, HE DO IT FOR THE CORPS

Attached: 1518451155239.png (354x286, 7K)

IF I GET 1000 UPVOTES I WILL BUY EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD A TICKET TO THE AVENGERS SO WE CAN ALL SEE THE NEW SCENE!!!

Attached: 1560890985046.gif (800x800, 230K)

You read that correctly. Avatar is Iron Man.

Attached: 156075459.jpg (850x876, 176K)

>On Yea Forums with Debicki niggas
Based af.

Daily reminder that /ourkino/ Avatar from /ourguy/ Based Cameron will remain the King Of Cinema FOREVER and there is NOTHING you capevirgins can do about it. God, I love being an Avachad! lmao

Attached: 156017309.jpg (480x480, 57K)

Based.

Cringe.

True.

Holy BASED

People here love to be corporate bootlickers. It doesn't matter whether Avatar or Endgame is Number 1, since the Mouse owns them both and wins either way.

People are gonna go see Endgame again next week for the new post credits shit they’re adding in though. That by itself will beat Avatar.

Nope.

Attached: 1548025273943.png (500x812, 720K)

Mickeyfags must die.

Supremely based and NeyNeypilled!

Attached: sexyneytiri.jpg (2272x3072, 3.43M)

closest thing to spess kets

Attached: Queen of Cats n Tats.webm (600x250, 1.85M)

Siddhis will make space-cat waifus real. Repeating numbers will confirm.

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

Attached: yogi.jpg (624x850, 68K)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end)

Attached: basedindianman.jpg (640x430, 47K)

>In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'.

Interestingly, the word 'avatar' itself is a Sanskrit word that means 'descent'.

Attached: universalform.jpg (600x750, 228K)

Noooooo! We can still win this Marvelbros. People will come out in droves to watch the extended cut with more feminism and Captain Marvel snapbacks!

I’m buying 20 tickets, who’s matching?

Attached: 931DA480-DA39-4741-ADF3-A2D7B74439E0.jpg (679x864, 79K)

>Endgame is re-released with one second of extra footage
>Doesn't beat Avatar
>Endgame is re-released AGAIN, but this time in 3D
>STILL doesn't beat Avatar

Marvcucks BTFO!!!!!

Attached: 158057589.png (418x280, 191K)

Unequivocally based.

>Laghima

Attached: zaheer_6125.png (350x197, 73K)

get over it guys, dc lost

I'm not sure what your picture is a reference to, but in any case, laghima is my favourite siddhi.

Mega based

Huh?