HEY! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GO UP WITHOUT ANY...

HEY! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GO UP WITHOUT ANY PROTECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: suicide.jpg (1800x1201, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8e0yXMa708Y
youtu.be/WtlwoX1YEmg?t=96
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Ben_McDaniel
google.com
youtube.com/watch?v=6W_7uIapoHc
youtu.be/R7qSiEKntQA
youtube.com/watch?v=KF214wDC4L8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope he dies

>never had a climbing injury
>starts dating random roastie
>she drops him (with a fucking grigri) and almost ends his career
Redpilled doc

>Calling out modern climbing culture as a big cry for attention
UH OH THE CLIMBERS AREN'T GONNA LIKE THIS ONE

That pic literally defies physics. Is he even human?

>rock climbing
Literally privileged white bois with sads the sport

what movie

Free Solo

You jelly?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW DARE YOU MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT SOMETHING NEVER DONE BEFORE. NOOOOOOO YOULL MAKE ME FEEL JEALOUS. STOOOOOOOOOP

I see the CIDF has arrived

safety free rock climbing, cave exploring and cave diving, holy trinity of retarded hobbies where you can die in many horrible ways

>covers his hands in special sticky powder
wow, so hard

i wonder what it feels like when you finally accomplish something like that. guess i will literally never know because im a pussy

>safety free rock climbing, cave exploring and cave diving

Attached: 835051.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Pure ego and selfishness. Should unironically be illegal.

it feels like you climbed a rock, don't let them tell you it's some spiritual experience

I took a girl to my rock gym once and she dropped me from the top of the wall to 2 feet from the floor with a grigri. Women are fucking retarded.

nah dude its not the same. even climbing 10 ft outside is a fucking trip. its very scary

>do something no one on this planet ever did before even though plenty tried and would love to.

>just climbed a rock

your post-modernist nihilism is dumb.

yeah, you can kill or cripple yourself
what a deal

>MUST STAY SAFE! LIFE IS ABOUT AVOIDING RISK AND BAD EXPERIENCES! CANT RISK FEELING UNWELL! WHERES MY VIDEO GAMES?

idk even though i get scared its pretty fun. and i know there are risks obviously but its a nice hobby and a big part of it is learning how to mitigate risk. well i wont try to convince you you do you

ok kid

i wish this for everyone who's happy and has a gf

you can build house, write a novel, start a business, simply create something
OR
you can climb a rock
my friend crushed both if his meniscus while doing some retarded gymnastic thing, he had 3 surgeries so far and was barely walking with crutches for almost a year now
you have no idea what this will do to psyche of someone who did sports all the time, he will recover and walk again, but he'll never be able to do any high impact sports again or risk even worse injury
I'm not saying to sit at home and watch tv all day, but you WOOHOO WHY LIVE WHEN YOU'RE NOT FEELING ALIVE LET'S DO SOMETHING DANGEROUS types don't realize the consequences

>chalk on hands
>climbing shoes
>using strategically placed fissure
So impressive

dilate

ok millennial

Your friend probably is happy he did the shit he did.

When I was young I rock climbed, played football, and was a beach lifegaurd. Then I spent 8 years in the army jumping out of planes and shit. Now I'm 35 and getting out of a chair sounds like firecrackers my joints are so messed up. But I would do it all again.

>DUDE RICH WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

I've aleady seen this movie thanks

>but you WOOHOO WHY LIVE WHEN YOU'RE NOT FEELING ALIVE LET'S DO SOMETHING DANGEROUS types don't realize the consequences

trust me i do and the risk is worth it compared to doing jack shit all day wasting away.

Did you even read my post? He regrets it every day, on one ocassion when we were drinking at his place he told me he hates himself and even thought of killing himself, but that was probably alcohol and more personal stuff talking.
He did lots of shit, running, biking, that street workout thing, al kinds of sports, but he got memed into some gymnastic bullshit by his retarded friend.
Also, cracking sound in knees doesn't have to be necessary bad, but you probably now better (no sarcasm intended)

don't you think there may be some middle ground between doing stuff like free rock climbing and laying on couch watching tv all day?

Kek, I'm 30 and perfectly healthy. All my friends have knee problems from playing football (not handegg) well into their twenties, while I stopped in my teens.

youtube.com/watch?v=8e0yXMa708Y

the real chad coming through

I dare say it, based

kek

>cave diving

Seems pretty fun and safe!

youtu.be/WtlwoX1YEmg?t=96

>grigri
english please you fucking climbfaggot

How

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Ben_McDaniel

google.com

it's an idiot proof belay device. But the engineers never accounted for the stupidity of women. Essentially you have to pull a lever to make people free fall. And retarded roasties just pull the lever.

How is this not based
This is an incredible achievement

>en.m
CRINGE

Not at all. This dude had been living out of a van for most of his life. Non-whites have no sense of exploration.

I used to be like you. Back in 2014. But have you experienced the joy of shitposting from bed?

put a pc on your bed

Sure...so if fist-fighting a polar bear. You're still a retard if you try it.

You don’t get it, user. When you injure yourself like that you obtain the ultimate goal of being able to play video games like a piece of shit without actually feeling like a piece of shit because there’s nothing you can do about it

>all these seething sheltered fatbodied autists who don't go outside

Attached: 1560639841021.jpg (330x319, 49K)

First of all, buying a van like his is 30k, and making it livable is 20k more. Not to mention the gear he uses. Just 100m of rope is 500 dollars.

And my biggest pet peeve about him being an entitled brat is that he blatantly breaks federal regulations about occupying national park campgrounds. I lived for 3 years in my truck in national forests and parks. And you can only occupy one spot for 14 days then you are forced to move 25 miles. This is federal law. But for some reason this fag gets to camp in the best spot in yosemite for 9 months at a time.

A liveable house is 100k at least, in a midwestern or southwesern state. Sounds like a decent deal to me. Maybe when my folks die and me and my beloved bro split their house, I'll take up your idea. He has a house, and I'm mostly nomadic anyway.

>grug climb rock ladder. grug brave.

Have accomplishment

>muh fairness
he's awesome though and you're a bum

Its literally half the cost (30k + 20k), requires you to move every 14 days, and you live in a van. While owning a house is an actual investment you can sell. You are retarded.

you're not really comparing like for like though.
The van equivelant of a 100k house is a beat up tradie hiace or something which is more like 1k not 50

Thats very true. I was a bum when i was living in the forests. But there isnt a "super cool rock climber" clause in the federal law. He is breaking the written law and the yosemite rangers are letting him fo it.

Done. Now what?

Attached: battlestation.jpg (1632x1224, 897K)

I fucking love this one.

So hes paying extra for his discomfort. Pretty white.

Yes, paying for things is what white people do

the world ISNT fair user
rules aren't everything either
you're thinking like a naive child

In all seriousness how come non-whites don't understand exploration? Not even insulting I'm genuinely curious why other races are 100% cool with sitting around doing nothing never discovering new things.

Spending 5 figures to live like a homeless person is absolutely what white people do.

And this specific rule exists for very good reason, and it's not to make life harder for people like him. The spirit and not the letter.

Lol.

Traveling the country climbing giant rocks is a luxury. Most people can't afford to not work.

Chinks explored all through the pacific, first, from taiwan (hawaiki) to all the pacific islands and eventually to new zealand, settling as maori. They were expert sailors and navigators.

big brain

This dude literally does nothing but climb rocks. How could you hate someone for climbing rocks? OP sounds like a jealous fat slob.

Actually, I'm not. You are believing in propoganda. Try telling the cop next rime you get pulled over that you are too cool for a speeding ticket.

Laws must be enforced, or else the laws don't matter.

Inferior genetics dummy. Same reason we has to manually expand the blacks out of Africa.

If you don't have dependants and you're willing to give up creature comforts, it's actually quite easy to do that for atleast half the year.

and for Alex, it IS his job. He very clearly doesn't love the attention and isn't doing things how he'd do it , if he didn't need the money.

Remember when he won the Oscar but that woman didn't mention him until the end?

Living like a homeless person is what niggers like you do

huwhite people are simply superior, to put it briefly. genetically and culturally. my ancestors were great explorers and now i am honoring their legacy by exploring the vast frontier that is the internet.

I suppose it's easy to not plan for the future when you're likely to die in your twenties.

I have been let off from a speeding ticket at all, for going impounded car speeds because the cop thought my classic alfa romeo was cool so yes i am literally too cool for a speeding ticket.

It's arguably arrogant but also something that clearly gave his life more meaning and fulfilled him, and whilst he is the extreme of this in risking his life to that degree to try and find meaning in it, I think that's all we can hope to do in life and don't fault him for it.

Have a quick jerk sesh. You've earned it bud.

Normal homeless people do it for free. White people pay for it and call it an "experience".

Doing what you love is never a mistake.

Oh for fucks sake. You dont think he loves rhe attention?

Your an autist shut in. Why do you post here? For the (you)s. You won't admit it. You're redpilling newfags. But you do it for the (you)s.

Hohnold is the same. Everyone that speed climbs is the same. If you just wanted to climb, you would fucking clip in.

>You dont think he loves rhe attention?
I really don't. I think he's autistic and finds having cameras on him while climbing deeply stressful and off putting.

Sure, on some levels he probably likes it, for self esteem etc. But the actual process of having camera crews document his climbs? Nah. And it's very apparent in the film. He almost nopes out of having them there at all.

kek

I've never gotten a (You) in my years of being here.

kys

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1558843501671.jpg (800x800, 129K)

>@sannimccandless

Cute roastie tho. She seems to be leaching of his fame. It's a matter of time till he dies, she starts a "foundation" gets the money and she and her new boyfriend spend it.

Well of course he doesnt like the focused attention. I hate every email i get about my work, imagine being filmed as a superstar. He isnt a Michael Jordan, he doesnt want the scrutiny. But it paid for his gfs house.

Hohnold craves attention. Its his basic motivation.

It's his job
if he could have the money and not have to go through the process of being filmed and doing promotional work and being a 'brand ambassador', i think he'd do it in a heartbeat.

He'd still have acclaim, just within much smaller circles, but he wouldn't be a household name.

>be climber
>absolutely love to finally reach the summit of hard af climbs
>challenge yourself by trying new places, technics and gear
>up the thrill to 1mil by free climbing
>get spat on by seething obese neet mutts
Lmaoin at your life Deshaun Rodriguez-Johnson, reached that top shelf of your fridge yet?

Attached: 1527549550606.jpg (720x540, 22K)

I didn't understand in the doc why she worked so hard to domesticate him when the only reason she was with him in the first place is because of who he already was. If that's what attracted you to him then why try so hard to change him?

Uh no one who lives in a van paid fucking 50k for it

Did you watch the retarded film? The van he lives in costs about 40k MSRP, but of course if you have good credit you can get it for aroud 30k. Then he put all that shit into it. Its a 50k van at least.

Sure, most people that live in the national parks system use much cheaper shit. I did it in a 2004 f150. But not Hohnold.

she wants a nest to raise children and she wants her children to get elite athlete autist-chad genes

tbf he went from his moms old van for free to his bicycle for a year and then to an old pos that he got 300,000 miles on and only very recently got this expensive van and he does own a house as well now so he doesn't 'live in a van'

He does it so he can live right next to his hobby/job. Your attitude is exactly why your people will never succeed. Alex dropped out of college just to do what he loved, and got famous for it. Meanwhile you sit here trying to have a nigger pity party because it “isn’t fair”

>Normal homeless people do it for free
normal homeless people spend inordinate amounts of other people's money on drugs

You do realize 95% of the shit people climb can be accessed just fine by walking up to it from the other side right? It's not nihilism (as it's understood today) to identify something correctly as being pointless.

I'm sorry you're so brainwashed

"Reddit spacing" is a zoomer meme.

Attached: 1507001292449.jpg (981x211, 39K)

But the point of climbing isn’t to gain access to the top, the point is the climb itself

Imagine how retarded that statement would sound to our ancestors in the state of nature.

Your ancestors didn't even figure out how to invent the wheel.

Why are you so upset, nig?

You sound incredibly autistic. Do you live on your own or do you have a caretaker?

HEY! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!! SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!! EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEED WITHOUT ANY SEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>First of all, buying a van like his is 30k
>The van he lives in costs about 40k MSRP
no wonder niggers are so poor

Attached: (You).png (403x448, 93K)

>le reddit spacing

The ironic thing is the redditor is you. the faggot who instantly thinks of reddit when someone uses a space.

Absolute fucking madman.

What a retarded platitude.
The world is full of stupid, petty, depraved, and otherwise maladapted people who love a great variety of stupid, petty, depraved, and otherwise maladaptive things.

Asians and Europeans get it. Nigs don’t. The more big you get, the less likely they are to understand it, because they’re literally born of the genetic stock that never left Africa. Or invented the wheel.

My gf can't go a day without losing her phone or keys or locking herself out of her apartment and always wants to belay me. Nope, never.

But why though?

that's when I knew this was a very kino doc

What made it worse is that she had belayed me down a few times before, so i didnt kick off looking for the wall. It was a 45 foot gym and i kicked off and just fell. There are pictures of it my mom still has one. She stopped me 2 feet above the foam.

She ended up marrying a pitcher from the Astros and I see her every so often at the games. But every time i see her I remember how I almost died.

And it's very excellent. It's about autism, excellence, and the perils of roasties all at once.

>that jump at 1:10
Dude stop

>the only two possible life paths are to constantly try to kill yourself for no reason or to sit inside 24/7 doing nothing

That's such a monumental false dichotomy you deserve an award for the magnitude of your retardation

>write a novel, start a business, simply create something
I've done all three of three of these things, and it is nowhere near on the level as climbing El fucking Capitan without any ropes. Just so you know.

I imagine that they would be pretty impressed with the balls it takes. Our ancestors tossed adolescents into the wild just to see if they could survive. Completely pointless by your standard since they might as well stay in town.
If you can't understand "the journey, not the destination" then your edgy post nihilism is not only boring but also braindead

Me too, or is successful in life.

>get gf
>bring gf to climbing
>almost die twice
>tell gf to leave while attempting this one
>succed
what did he mean by this?

Recognizing whether a risk is worth its reward is called critical thinking, not "nihilism." Not agreeing to whatever silly whim other people have isn't nihilism, that's never been what that word means. Destroying the definitions of words like that is peak post-modernism btw

lol creating art is a hobby, just like climbing shit wtf are you on about

Name one (1) woman who has also slept in that bed.

you see asians on hikes

you never see black people

Attached: tenor.gif (250x250, 817K)

Better to stay in all day than climb free solo.

t. Dredd

One of the few good posts in this thread. Jesus there are some spineless dweebs on this board.

What if you love killing innocent people?

I take it you haven't dated much...

Just imagine the balls you would need to have to do something like this and not just once but again and again and most of this thread is too scared to talk to women. No wonder he makes incels seethe.

Than get a job in the military or law enforcement and fucking have at it.
Medical profession also has plenty of opportunities for this as well.
And that's not even talking about the more unsanctioned options. Do I have to think of everything?

>NOOOOO HE'S DOING WHAT HE LOVES! LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH!!! GOING ON ADVENTURES!! BURNING MAN!! COACHELLA!!

Attached: 1554645348243.jpg (785x731, 101K)

ur the retard for trusting her to do such a thing while untrained

Not sure what you are trying to say here.

>rich
>calling out rock climbing as a rich man's sport
>literally all you need is a naturally occurring wall
You need more money to shitpost on Yea Forums than to climb rocks.

My mum.

You are retarded.

Why do outdoor activities trigger niggers so much?

>if you dont safely live your life so you can die at a later time you are a retard
Or you can do whatever the hell you want. If that's risking your life to do something dangerous, then great. If that's slaving away working under a boss for a job you hate, then also great.

They lack any sort of survival skills that don’t involve stealing from white people or government handouts. Look at how much of a shitshow hurricane katrina was. Those were black people who 100% relied on the government to feed them every single day of their lives, so they sat around with their thumbs up their asses assuming the government would be there to save them. Meanwhile, all the smart white people had stocked up on supplies and held out, or even left before the storm hit.

NYC fags can never understand katrina. Because they literally believe the last cat 1 bullshit storm was a hurricane.

The real damage from a hurricane is the storm surge. The storme surge is made by the barometeic pressure differential. That last "hurricane" NYC faced had a storm surge of 6 feet. The last one Houston faced had a storm surge of 17 feet.

>actually angrily posting on Yea Forums because you are jealous someone got to stay in a nice park spot but you weren't allowed to live in your truck for months there

Now this is a new level of pathetic.

The real damage was people being retarded and ignoring the warnings

Sure, but there are all kinds of government warnings that are wrong. In fact, lets look at katrina. In the month after, a far bigger storm called irene hit rhe gulf coast. It hit between new Orleans and houston. But the mayor of houston ordered an evacuation. Before Galveston. It ended up with 300+ people dying on i45 trying to get "safe" when, for the most part, they would have been fine in Houston.

Im quite well versed on hurricanes. Come at me bro.

because thats what femoids do

itt: people who want to die at 90 while complaining in front of a computer monitor

i.e. lazy faggots with no adventurousness

The problem with Katrina was the reliance on the government. The government can’t stop a fucking storm. They might’ve been slow to respond, but smart people didn’t wait for their help. They fucking did whatever they could before or after to gather supplies and get the hell out.

he was great until that roastie started making him live in a house and shit

she's gonna end up killing him for sure

she might be actively trying to so she can live off the sympathy attention forever

in free soloing at least it's like, you fall for a few seconds, and then lights out. Those guys who get stuck in crevices and have to wait for days for the sweet release of death on the other hand...

just started watching it for the first time.
I need to pause every 10 minutes, these people are fucking psychopats

Don't be racist.

But yes, of course. If you know your house is -10 feet above sea level, you should probably evacuate during a hurricane.

>surviving is racist
>>>/reddit/

I would say people like OP's dude are an anomaly, but your average climber needs a good bit of money to get started. Factoring in training, equipment, travel, and time off work, it can be fairly expensive.

>throws herself at guy famous for climbing mountains
>complains about him climbing mountains

Women.

Attached: 1555965238495.png (425x337, 144K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6W_7uIapoHc
>rich faggot climbing a mounting
Step aside here's what a real man looks like.

Attached: 1559768450821.jpg (1000x715, 609K)

Dead from a fucking rope swing right before he was going to retire from crazy shit to be with his family

I mean shit dude there's nothing wrong with having a healthy aversion to retarded shit. Like I totally get being into extreme sport, but at least own it and cop to the fact that yeah, you know you flirt with death and it gets you off. Don't pass off death-defying activity as some normal ass thing, like going for a jog or swim is comparable to these activities. If this is your mentality, and you commute to work on anything less than a lane-splitting liter bike, then brother take a fucking seat.

>implying this is hard
I want to see him climb up a volcano that just erupted

Yea but what faggot hasent tried to scale a 20ft wall? I remember the first time i scaled a wall. I was 12. In perdenales state park, just west of austin. We all make gambles in life.

Just looking at photos of high places gives me vertigo.

Yeah except in these cases it's a one off thing that we try just for the shits and giggles, not a lifestyle. A lot of these dudes would have honestly lived longer if they scaled back their extreme sport to something safer, like a game of Russian roulette every few days.

god bless that man

Attached: 1472074721538.jpg (640x480, 186K)

It would be pretty irresponsible to free solo while being a father. He probably only has a couple more years before his girl pulls an ultimatum and he'll effectively be retired, so he's just trying to get it out of his system now.

you shitting on sisyphus son?

YASSSSSSSSSSS I'M A CLIMBER BECAUSE MY FAMOUS """BOYFRIEND""" IS !!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: ssssssssssss.jpg (1000x1000, 194K)

It's like when Isaac Caldiero's girlfriend tried to do ANW. Silly women think they can leech skills off o men.

>Yea Forums has become so blindly contrarian it now hates some autist who just really likes to climb shit

Attached: 1551989911004.jpg (640x628, 40K)

All memes aside this isn't the least bit impressive. He's been up this route dozens if not hundreds of times with a rope before this. It's like if people were impressed that I could drive to the next city over without using GPS or road signs.

I can't climb so he shouldn't either. Mom says I can be anything I want but we live in a society.

If it's so unimpressive go ahead and climb up the rock.

It's not really contrarianism. It's just anons being a pack of filthy whores for (you)'s

I mean if I had the gear I would, looks fun.

>he actually thinks he can stand on the summit of the gods

Attached: Climb nigga climb.jpg (736x1042, 300K)

>freeclimbing!

Attached: images[1].png (220x229, 6K)

The added tension that there is no more room for failure and that one little mistake makes this more impressive than climbing with a rope

chill homos

one day the faggot will fuck up die

Attached: jhd.png (636x709, 844K)

>you can build house, write a novel, start a business, simply create something
>so you can afford your roastie's expenses, your avengers endgame and netflix like me

Attached: 1547506585942.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

its not fair because he used magic sticky powder on his hands

it shouldn't count.

Black people are cartoonishly afraid of nature

For me, it's hiking
>good exercise
>you are away from people
>works in groups too
>you get to see nature and shit

Why are people so insecure about endgame?

>Essentially you have to pull a lever to make people free fall. And retarded roasties just pull the lever.

I bet they register that lever in their minds as the LIM (Life Insurance Money) button.

>don’t be racist
He said “smart people”. Why did your brain automatically assume that meant “white people”?

waste of resources on the part of the emergency staff that inevitably would have to scrape up his bits

Based and hikepilled

Dude just don't fall off

>live in white country
>movies are all about white people
WAAAAH

>"Did you find the remnants, guys?"
>"No!"
>"Sorry to hear. Are you hungry?"
>"No!"

sorry for ur friend bro. tell him to take up being gay, he'll probably have tons of fun at a gay bar, taking it up the ass, it'll be a good workout, too

What Alex Honnold did is a true achievement in the athletic world. It's not just a physical thing but a great mental thing as well. However, I can't bring myself to like the guy. No idea why, he just seems so bored and unamused by everything. That's a dumb reason to dislike someone but idk. Any other anons feel the same way?

What, like, climbing a rock while watching tv? That would be pretty kino.

>appeal to authority cringe
REDDIT SPACING
>reddit spaces
>the redditor is you!

Because white people are the only ones capable of being smart

Attached: have sex.png (888x558, 301K)

this

Based hurricane poster

based

>100m of rope is 500 dollars
He doesn't use any rope

Cave exploring is pure kino though.
Almost as fun as deep wilderness camping

Idk I enjoyed it.

This

Sanni is a cute. Though with the climbing crowd I expected him to hook up with an Asian. If he mated with Ashima we would have a race of unstoppable gecko-humans.

Attached: 3980492804038249023.jpg (1080x809, 107K)

based, iceborne soon

>Your friend probably is happy he did the shit he did.
kek you are probably retarded?

How to get a qt spider gf? Do I have to join a bouldering gym?

Attached: 09808948208092890.webm (960x540, 878K)

>Siri, play No Surprises by Radiohead

Yup

Attached: kAzcSzZ2YBU7_we65cXvHxNMmDrBx2XZZ5wXMDTMG1c.jpg (640x360, 72K)

based but fatties on Yea Forums will disagree

I build houses and climb rocks. Guess which one I do because its fun and I enjoy it, and which one I do because it pays the bills. Creating something isn't the only way to enjoy your life dumbass.

uh whats happening in that last panel?

>Hey, we have this guy who is incredibly dull and uninteresting.
>But he does one amazing thing.
>Great! Let's spend two hours with the dull autist, but brush away the cool part in five minutes, most of it graphics.
WORST DOCUMENTARY EVER.

I dated one, but I knew her from class.

poverty

racist

Yo what the fuck
What if he slips

Kek

This documentary highlighted the paradox of women. They outwardly claim to desire safety and security from their men, but actually want a risk-taking Chad with a hint of danger. She outwardly said she didn’t want him to do the climb, but in reality, if he’d listened to her and backed out, she never would have respected him again.

based

what about not happy with a gf?

He's not necessarily wrong, but he is necessarily autistic.

user, a pc without it's cover is not a happy pc. Sure you're getting a bit better cooling but you're also getting much more dust.

they just got out of the jungle less than 100 years ago. They're still recoiling from the horrors of living in mud huts and getting eaten by other animals. They haven't grown tired of AC yet.

As long as they film it and share it with the world I don't really care if they do it or not and you shouldn't either at least they are providing something and having fun doing it.

Is it just me or at certain points in the video did his movement resemble a spider?

>that shitty cable management

>cable management

Attached: 1516167791927.gif (800x800, 195K)

he's probably hanging on a pea-sized nook in a rock using his ridiculously strong fingers.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE AUTISTS?
>silent sperg who climbed on his won since he was a kid
>doesn't really care about dying
>finds purpose in life doing this and conquering challenges he set to himself
>gains fame as it is ridiculous to all normalfags
>Yea Forums fags shit on him for doing something he enjoys
yikes, sad to see summer is already here

Attached: IMG_8575.png (122x115, 22K)

i have paused climbing part like 10 times even tho i knew he would succeed. Based shit.

>her new boyfriend spend it.

Her new BLACK boyfriend you mean

Go play in traffic

you have a mental illness

Bullshit. He’s a sheltered rich boy just like that Into the Wild faggot. He’s depressed so he hides from reality playing monkey bars like a child.

this post reeks of fat and virginity

Nigga u mad as hell

Attached: 1560627215650.gif (232x232, 1.64M)

Fuck you
But I give this guy 5 years max

>people that don't do what I think they should do are retarded

Attached: 1475663070599.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Randomly making this about video games screams that you're copying this opinion from a washed up youtuber

its almost like law is selectively enforced in shithole soon to be third world banana republic burgerland.

Jesus who gives a fuck let the man climb rocks in peace you spastic.

If you put 1/10th the energy into anything constructive that you put into being needlessly negative youd be famous probably.

Attached: 1560918036240.jpg (505x472, 50K)

Yes. He’s completely detached in the film. Although I liked him more after watching him geek out over climbing scenes: youtu.be/R7qSiEKntQA

Randomly replying to a post that high up screams that you’re triggered by what he said

>Reddit spacing
>Appealing to authority
He did neither, and reddit spacing is not a real thing. Not a real thing. Only redditors complain about reddit spacing.

Attached: cookiedough.jpg (931x639, 62K)

I like his humongous hands. Funny how climbing your whole life changes them.

>nobody's achievements are commendable unless they started from poverty

really hit a mark there eh buddy?

>adults playing jungle gym

Attached: F3130552-98E6-4A72-A0A8-1D276318BC7D.jpg (280x390, 60K)

how did he do it

Attached: free solo guy.png (600x600, 466K)

They're exploring his cave

our ancestors did "pointless" shit all the time.

like hunting prey that could fight back or building wooden caves when there are perfectly fine natural ones.

Fucking this underrated post!

Whites have had civilization for thousands of years before us shit skins immigrated and tried to copy your shit. Be proud and humble niggah!

Him getting a gf will be the death of him mark my words.

Your mum

Did you watch the movie? He couldn't do the wall climb when he was being watched, he had to tell the cameramen to fuck off.

Attached: 1552090607194.jpg (707x536, 154K)

This nigger went from basement dweller to zod from Superman.

How the fuck did he do this?

Miho is a cute

Attached: 4830248240982.jpg (1080x1350, 75K)

>>using strategically placed fissure

Are you implying the mountain helped him?

Yea Forums really is full of idiots who just don't get it. Stop applying your own standard of living to everyone.

based, let people who are not as big of a pussy as me do whatever they want.

the "normal" thing would be to not give a fuck, an sarcastic negative reaction just tells me that the person obviously feels insulted by the idea that there are people who do things he himself is physically and psychologically completely incapable of and might even get admiration for it even though it serves only an egotistical ambition.

All great achievements came from that same drive, if you cant celebrate it shut up.

woah big word im so impressed!

no ones posted this guy yet.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

These women don’t just want to build a better beta, they want to tame the alpha. In fact, I think the former is just another way they are trying to approach the latter. They want to take an inherently unsafe activity and make it safe. They want to submit to a man without having to submit; they want a man who can tame their feral self. They want him to trip their danger signals. Even better if he is a stranger from a strange land.

They wan’t this all to happen without giving up their freedom; they want to play this out in the context of serial monogamy, so they can feel loved while also claiming their promiscuity is moral. They want to lose control to a string of strangers who have all of the hallmarks of very dangerous men, and they want a promise that this will always end well.

They want to know that this will be safe, without it losing the excitement of it feeling unsafe. They are telling men to build a sort of serial monogamy amusement park where they can ride the roller coaster and experience the fear of falling or crashing, while knowing that just behind the scenes grown ups are actually in charge and are responsible for them safely feeling unsafe.

One more thing. As I mentioned above they don’t want to be hemmed in. So instead of building an actual amusement park, they want roller coasters to spring up randomly in the same exact circumstances where the real danger they mimic would appear. They want to be driving their car on the freeway one instant, and the next experience the fear of careening out of control the next. They want to impulsively jump off the edge of the Grand Canyon and have a parachute appear and deploy at the last minute. And all they ask is your guarantee that all of this will be safe.

>The Virgin Demise
Die upside down by dehydration while some rat is chewing at your feet cold, alone and out of sight
>vs
>The Chad OBLITERATION
Die slamming at the bridge side on 100km/h spreading your remains all over the gorge bellow on a pink mist of glory as dozens of spectators witness you

What if there's only one guy who makes himself into trillions of other guys just so he can do every retarded thing he can think of just for the fun of it
Oh wait

risking to kill yourself for something you believe is worth it is in any way more admirable than sitting at home and any variation of it.

And lets not kid ourselves, most posters here know a lot more about the latter than the first.

Frickin' manly

Not if what you believe in is absolutely retarded.

>liveleak logo over liveleak logo hosted on youtube

the internet is gonna be crazy in 50 years.

nah even then. As long as you dont hurt anyone the ambition and determination demands some sense of respect.

t. idiot missing the point

Ambition and determination are meaningless without context.

Good thing there is context then, only you're to braindead to grasp it.

Millennials are nearing 40. Most 40 year olds don't do retarded shit

and who provides context? You? The context obviously exists for the ambitioned individual.

and they never did, thats why that generation sucks so much.

B & R

the beard and stache help

The context existing for the guy doesn't make it any less retarded.

For me, it's Magnus Midtbo.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (500x750, 125K)

you really dont get it, at the very least you should be able to see the achievement and wish to make that determination your own for your OWN goals.

Instead you are just some dumb post-modernist baby whining about how "shits retarded". I mean you know YOU couldnt do it right? Its completely outside your mindset even if you wanted.

itt: troglodytes can't comprehend a god

>haha, you're not suicidal and the natural equivalent of a junkie
Well, you got me there.

That’s why they’re a bunch of manchildren.

a future victim of natural selection

Attached: Suicide1.jpg (750x786, 94K)

BIG CHAD COMIN THRU OUTTA THE WA-

Did you people watch the movie? He literally got his brain scanned in the movie and found the risk zone of his brain was extremely underpowered. He's not doing it for attention, he's doing it cause his brain doesn't comprehend danger on a primal level the way we do. There are few people on the planet that could do what he does - what's wrong with him doing what he was basically born to do?

Attached: 1475689803832.jpg (1095x1195, 341K)

So you're saying he's mentally ill.

>Most 40 year olds don't do retarded shit

Do you really believe that?

Unironically yes. Much in the way famous mathematicians or musicians can be mentally ill making them extraordinarily good at math or music

It's an illness because it's different?
Do you have very specific ideas about how things ought to be?

well at least we know that movies with ninjas and shit aren't that far from reality.

Humans love to cheat death. Yet some humans are fucking dumb. Like hey more power to you if you climb free and dive into caves with no protection. big balls....

Yet naturally you'd probably die so much it wouldn't matter if women thought the cave man doing cart wheels off cliffs because women dont want Dave devils who will just die leaving them a single parent

The cave man who stayed grounded and lifted /fit/ got the pussy. The virgin cliff diver just died while Chadbongo fucked his cave women

>Honey of course I love when you do dangerous shit. In Totally not fucking your friend who just lives a normal life. Keep going honey. Thanks for the money btw

Reminder that he's a hardcore leftist, global warming alarmist and feminist.

What he does is defy the impossible

Alex Honnold pretty clearly has some sort of severe mental affliction. His amygdala activity is far below the threshold of normal.

>Scans compare Honnold’s brain (left) with a control subject’s (right), a rock climber of a similar age. Crosshairs mark the amygdala, a group of nuclei involved in generating fear. As both climbers look at the same arousing images, the control subject’s amygdala glows, while Honnold’s remains inert, showing no activity whatsoever.

Attached: 10086_6412121cbb2dc2cb9e460cfee7046be2.png (733x310, 324K)

exactly this

This is truly the most unsettling video I’ve ever watched

Yes, he does.
First few times he ascends route always with rope and other equipment.

To be honest, i am white and i don't understand it either.

When I saw the thumbnail I thought that was Alex Jones

Attached: D695774B-894E-4A68-9253-220742C66BD1.jpg (320x180, 7K)

But i think saw few whites there that didn't leave or had stocked up supplies.

>yfw there's a nigger ITT RIGHT NOW and he's mad as fuck
LMAO

What about asians?

Why are you assumming he is black?

fucking kek

This site is retarded. It has devolved into idiots just being contrarian for the sake of wanting to have petty arguments. If there was a movie that made people orgasm and deposited a million dollars into your bank account, you'd come on here to say you hated it or make some dumb political argument about it.

Attached: rustpessimist.gif (245x210, 1.28M)

As an electrician I want you to kill yourself