How the fuck did Jack get away with shit like this when everyone else gets metoo'd?

How the fuck did Jack get away with shit like this when everyone else gets metoo'd?
youtube.com/watch?v=KLqFU5CK_sA

4:00

Attached: 220px-Jack_Nicholson_-_1976.jpg (220x307, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't hate a man for trying

Metoo only affects beta males.
Chads are immune.

Attached: 1560470080976.jpg (1080x1350, 141K)

oh yeah? then how did mr boipucci get caught?

Attached: https___specials-images.forbesimg.com_dam_imageserve_122df3fa67e748eaafcb9e7a36fd3319_960x0.jpg (960x698, 94K)

He said chads

Jack Nicholson is just IRL Wario, fat, rich and doesn't give a fuck. He is the Chad incarnate, the Chavitar

Attached: DAB02B90-53D7-41B6-94C0-F4555EAFDA2F.jpg (625x415, 200K)

I can't tell you how I know this, but Nicholson is unofficially one of the keepers of New Hollywood's secrets. He has records of all the dark shit that has been going on since the 70s. People talk about how Weinstein/Spacey will take others down with them if it comes to it, but they don't have the depth of knowledge or evidence that Nicholson has. If they could really do some damage, they wouldn't have been outed in the first place. Nicholson has enough to keep himself well out of trouble and will pass it on to someone else to protect his reputation when he dies.

Considering how much of a playboy he was/is and how many connections he probably has this is reasonable to assume. He probably knows what happened to the Poultergeist girl.

I believe it

he gives too little of a fuck for any sort of smear campaign to faze him so nobody bothers, hes also a chad and no woman would dare criticize chad for making them wet

>I can't tell you how I know this
spill the beans user

Attached: 1560858533522.jpg (527x702, 111K)

He didn’t fuck skanks

I believe you actually

probably bullshit, but I believe it

i believe you user

How the fuck did Jack Nicholson get away with leaving his house open to have Polanski fuck minors in it?

How do you tell your gf you are going to have a baby with other woman?
>how Jack told you he was having a baby withRebecca Broussard

>Well, Jack didn’t exactly introduce it as, “This is the greatest news.” He said, “Someone is having a baby.” And before that moment, there had been a strange unspoken tension in the air that I didn’t quite know what it was. He asked me over, and we had a very sweet dinner, and he was playing things close to the vest, and I didn’t want to push. I’ve never liked these announcements, or discovering unwelcome truths. And then he kind of laid it on me. And I was really nice about it. I remember we had a hug, and I maybe had a little cry, but by the time I got home, I was really furious.

open degenerate, doesn't bother hiding it, been a whoremongerer most of his life

Because literally everybody else in hollywood was doing the same

Polanski did it when he made sure no one was home. Implicating Nicholson is too much of a stretch.

How did Clint get away with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E

Attached: Clint-Eastwood-on-the-set-of-Joe-Kidd-Tucson-Arizona-November-1971-clint-eastwood-40730546-650-786.j (650x786, 117K)

Anjelica Huston was there
>Nicholson was on a skitrip in Colorado, and his live-in girlfriend Anjelica Huston who was there left, but later returned while Polanski and Geimer were there. Geimer was quoted in a later article as saying that Huston became suspicious of what was going on behind the closed bedroom door and began banging on it, but left when Polanski insisted they were finishing up the photo shoot."

Because he's Jack Nicholson, bitch.

republicans get away with it