BASED Max

>Three of the women alleged that Landis choked them and one woman alleged that Landis held her down and raped her, and would deliberately humiliate her because wanted to have sex with her while she was crying. Two other women described accounts of alleged sexual misconduct on movie sets.

Attached: gettyimages-484450978-1024x1024.jpg (842x1024, 457K)

He was working on an Al Capone movie hope it gets released

>HE RAPED ME
>AHHH HE RAPED ME
Max Landis isn't exactly the biggest fucking name in Hollywood lmao, how the fuck was anyone intimidated by this guy. But of course, no one was actually raped so no one felt actually intimidated by his huge hollywood presence to go and report him

>ripped guy does it: it's okay
>lanklet does it: it's rape

will Mike be the next accuser?

Attached: rV7u4gwxceDxuocuxhHzHejW3-GeifB935MQ-f4RRtU.jpg (895x565, 60K)

He always seemed like a harmless dweeb and gayer than a tree full of parrots. Weird to think that he's molested women.

>molested

It was just a prank.

Inbred Semites are sexual deviants and degenerates. What else is new?

Meanwhile in reality Max just happened to glance in their direction

He does seem like a narcissistic douche. Look at his haircut. Never trust people with strange, fussed over hairdos/mustaches. It's a typical narcissist grooming habit.

more like Crass Landis

No he wasn't, Josh trank is working on the Al Capone movie

Based Jew triggering white roasties

Wait I thought he was gay

Whatever could have given you that impression?

If he was gay, Hollywood would have covered it up so it wouldn't look like discrimination and they could keep their tokenism.

Probably him acting like a huge gay faggot, but that's just a regular American thing.

saying "I had sex with Max Landis" is more embarissing that shitting himself in public. more embarissing than your nudes getting leaked.

Embarissing....just fucking embarissing. How could you even look at a woman that had sex with Max Landis. you know, that max landis. The same gay that had gay aids haircut. The guy who's father murdered three people with rotor blades.

I hope so. He deserves it for shilling Me Him Her and saying he liked American Ultra.

It's hard to figure out what you're supposed to do with women these days.
>start choking them and acting rough during sex because that's a fetish for 99% of them
>they suddenly love you because you didn't make them feel like a slut for asking
>you're now a big swinging dick
>five years later, this shit catches up with you
Sex was good though I guess?

Is that what's stopping you?

Why can't white men stop raping?

if he was attractive this would all be perfectly acceptable

They’re trying to catch up with brown ones

I have this sneaking suspicion that other than being an asshole, he did literally nothing wrong.