DAMN HE AIN'T GUNNA BE IN RUSH HOUR 3

Attached: rushhour3.jpg (1297x597, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPSBWlIqxbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss watching outtakes

Rush Hour 2 has my favorite outtakes of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPSBWlIqxbI

kick the door down, Jackie

gimme some of that filta fish

>we filmin right now!
>I'm staring Jackie Chan dead in the eyes!
Movie was kino with a side of pure outtake kino

Jackie Chan bloopers are the best
watch the Shanghai Noon/Knights ones as well if you like the Rush Hour ones

>you'll never get back from school and rewind rush hour 2 on your vhs and watch it waiting for dinner ever again
It was a simpler time

Attached: herb nigga.jpg (865x900, 65K)

People fool themselves into thinking Jackie was joking about the phone ordeal. Jackie has been in hundreds of films, he is one of the most professional men in the business of all time. Chris is lucky Jackie is so nice, but beneath that nice demeanor Jackie was obviously furious.

A big part of why Chris Tucker's career basically died after these movies was that he was so unprofessional

FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS? WHO YOU THINK YOU GOT, KELSEY GRAMMER?

dude I had one of those box TVs with a built in DVD tray
it was the shit

He also got too expensive. Chris was the time's wacky flamboyant loud black man, and when his fee got too high they replaced him with Kevin Hart. Tucker replaced Murphy, who replaced Richard Pryor. Who knows who will replace Kevin Hart

This. Jackie is very demanding. He spares no one from giving their best. Even himself. It's insane to see how much effort he puts in his movies.

Hart seems like he'll last a while because he's smart enough to make himself the straight man and/or supporting role in half his projects which hasn't happened since Pryor.

Why could he not say Kelsey Clinton?

Why could he not say Chelsea Carter?

FILTER FISH

Why could he not say Chelsea Grammer?

Rush hour 5 when

what phone ordeal?

I WANT SUM

M U S H U
U
S
H
U