1991: biggest comedian on the planet

>1991: biggest comedian on the planet
>1992: bum on the street

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yBANAh3aiFg
youtu.be/nKZCsoG6QDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least he has o&a goobers still making threads about him in 2019

He looks so aggressively jewish these days

he was on entourage. no idea who he is

>what's in the bowl bitch?
>loose change

I AM VERY OFFENDED BY THIS BIG UGLY JEW!! IM QUITTING SHOWBIZ IN PROTEST!

Attached: 08F541EC-51BB-42F4-B65C-D84B8A532ED3.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

Why are women such faggots?

1991: bum on the stage
1992: bum on the street

i wonder if he gets the evil eye when he walks past a store owned by an Italian. because they know he's Jewish.

yeah, why'nt they grow a dick and stop wearing those faggy dresses an' shit? all wavin' their tits about like fags!

fuckin'... faggy bitches.

His tv show was good.

Attached: Dice Showtime.jpg (620x349, 73K)

you may remember her from hits such as Whats The Worst That Could Happen? and Three Kings!

OY VEY HES THE REASON GUNS AND ROSES ARE BACK TAGETHER DONT YA KNOW?!

Thats not true at all. I made a soup kitchen just for whooores. All they had ta do was say "Whats in the bowl bitch?" and I'd give em my oatmeal AGOOOSH!

That show was surprisingly great, I was expecting it to be beyond terrible, how the hell did that happen?

Andrew "Dice" Gay

Kek, this. In not American so I had no idea who he us, aside for Entourage and I thought that was some character just for the show. Then thanks to Joe Rogan I found out who he is and I dont get the hype. Sounds pretty cringy

Dice Clay Matsuzaka

To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to appreciate Diceposting.

Andrew Kike Clay

>I dont get the hype
He's relentlessly mocked if he's ever brought up. He hasn't had "hype" since before most of this board was even born.

>I dont get the hype
He became fuckhuge in the 80s. The first stand-up comedian megastar. Then Dice tried to do movies but failed. His act was cutting edge at the time then became old real fucking quick but he refused to change.

He was Dane Cook before Dane Cook.

Truthfully Eddie Murphy was bigger and more successful.

Hickory dickory dock
Fucken bitch!

I ain’t even be know who dat his lmao I’ll dab on him if need be

achievements don't register until a white guy does it

Are you saying we're getting a Pluto Nash remake with a white guy?

>italians
>white

OHHHHHHH

I can tell you they fucking hate ending with all the same face.

It's not that you're not American it's that you're underage

Just watched about 30 mins of this because I didn't know who he was and genuinely don't like standup but found this guy very funny.

What are you a HOMO?!?!

Attached: dice.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Forgot the link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yBANAh3aiFg

HEY LADY CRY OVER THIS STIFF

Eddie Murphy was bigger.
Steve Martin was bigger.
Richard Pryor was bigger.
I'm not saying Dice wasn't a star, but there were lot bigger and better than him at the time. I'd even argue that Kinison was just as big, if not bigger.

For as much as they hated each other, Dice and Kinison were kindred spirits. Equally tryhard, gimmicky, and self-obsessed.

>italians
who? Dice is a jew.

That's the way to do it. Be famous as fuck for a few years and stock up cash. Spend your thirties retired. Nostalgia kicks in, make more money with a comeback tv show. Retire more.

>listen to o and a
>always here anthony doing impressions of him
>check out his stand up
>it's shit

wtf

I remember in the late 90's when he was trying softer, more family friendly material and some woman in the crowd yelled for him to do nursery rhymes. He cut het off yelling "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BIG TITTED ANIMAL!"

Attached: 1558528740818.jpg (374x475, 91K)

didn't he try and make some rock n roll detective movie and it was a turn in the punch bowl?

>didn't he try and make some rock n roll detective movie and it was a turn in the punch bowl?

YOU SHUT YOUR COCKSUCKER, THE ADVENTURES OF FORD FAIRLANE IS A GREAT MOVIE!!! NOT EVEN A FAN OF HIS STAND-UP BUT I FUCKING LOVE THAT FLICK, YOU DOUBLE NIGGER UBER FAGGOT!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/nKZCsoG6QDU

Attached: adventures_of_ford_fairlane_ver2.jpg (348x520, 44K)