Hello Yea Forums, im listening

hello Yea Forums, im listening

Attached: crane.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Why aren't NGE and SnK threads pruned?

Never heard of you Old Man

We all want to talk about the things we enjoy, user. That goes for people posting about NGE and SnK too, maybe you should go into those threads, you might make a friend!
Well, you must be new here. I'm Dr. Frasier Crane

i scooped my fart again

Hey, Dr. Crane. I have these constant thoughts of suicide. What is the best option to do it? I've had these dreams I try with a shotgun but I just happen to take my face off and live through the pain without the abilities of sight, smell, speech, and only with partial hearing. Then a bunch of neo-nazis come into my house and slaughter my family and I'm unable to do anything about it. I just want all the worry to end and make it so that my parents had a different kid than me. I want to feel differently, and please don't grant my suicidal idealizations into reality like some ironic joke on me.

user, we've talked about this, you need to stop. Please stay on the line, and my producer Roz will give you the contact information of a medical professional that can help you. Please take it this time.

Yeah, just calling in to let you know that season 3 was disappointing and the tall fro kid you help in s8/9 almost made me drop the show already.

The only way to win the game of suicide, is to not play at all. Life IS WORTH LIVING, user. The other day I found myself depressed, tired of the routine of it all. You know what I did? I took my father's dog for a walk and met a beautiful woman. You never know what's around the corner, hang in there.
Roz, please stop letting these TEENAGERS onto my program. Next caller.

Roz, do we have anymore callers?

Yes, hello I would like to ask if being a Yea Forums janitor is a worthy career to pursue

Well from what I understand, these Janitors or "Jannies" as I like to call them do not get paid. Doesn't seem like much of a career to me.

Ah yes, sex. One of life's most innocent, yet carnal pleasures. Truly delicious. Caller, I feel honesty is the best policy, just go out there and be yourself and it will come to you.

As for Niles, hang up on him. I'll reprimand him later.

>Hey Doc, I made a script for the Frasier Reboot. What do ya think?

Attached: frasier funny 3.png (656x2780, 121K)

Hey doc, is the phrase "scrambled eggs" the lesbian equivalent of "tossed salad?"

Hey, Dr. Crane, it's Ron. I had a girlfriend whom I wanted to marry, but she got cold feet and broke up with me, then moved back to her home town to live with her mom. Now 2 years later, my best friend at work tells me he gave his notice, but management already found his replacement. Guess who it was, Dr. Crane. Guess fucking who is replacing my best friend.

Roz, don't let this caller on anymore.
I am not a lesbian and I would not know. Perhaps you could befriend a woman and ask.
Who is it?

It's my ex-girlfriend, Dr. Crane. I have to work with the woman who ran out on me after 5 years, because I wanted to marry her cowardly ass.

What do I do if

Is being a tranny a mental illness doc?

Attached: mwLAN (3).jpg (400x400, 35K)

You should try to

>that episode where Frasier accidentally picks up a tranny prostitute and gets arrested

Attached: MV5BMTk3Nzg0OTQ1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTg4MzM0MjE@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 31K)

Where do you stand on Tahitian vanilla

You are above her and the hurt she has caused you. SHE is the one missing out, user. Live your life the best way you can. That truly is, the best revenge.
That's a complicated subject, user. Biology is often tricky. Do these people believe that they should have been born the other gender? Absolutely. Is it a chemical imbalance? Perhaps, depressed people often seem like they have no reason to be "depressed" yet they are. The chemicals in their brain tell them so. Even though psychologists and psychiatrists have known of depression for many years, the medicine prescribed often has nasty side effects and many exist because not all of them work on all people. We overall have a feeble understanding of the true inner workings of the brain. Until we can truly solve it, I say let people live their lives. I draw the line at genital surgery. It takes a working part out and leaves a wound that "doctors" say to keep forever. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be a girl and having a penis, a functional genitalia.

Can I rape peak Roz? Like, just tear her pants, put my hands on her ample tits and blow a huge load in her?

Roz, are you comfortable with this!? Why did you let this person on?!

But girls don’t have penises doc

>America is so fucked up that people get psych advice from radio shows
Yikes.

This was before the internet were they now get psychiatric help from Reddit and tumblr

There was a US show in the 80's though. I can't remember its name. But it had a guy and a red-headed girl investigating a different monster of the week.

I remember one episode had a scarecrow that came to life.

It was very like The X-Files. The first time, I saw The X-Files, I thought they'd ripped-off this show.

If anyone remembers the name, please let me know in the comments.