The most based screenwriter around and coolest guy ever. All this resentful smear campaign on /ourguy/ is lauaghable...

The most based screenwriter around and coolest guy ever. All this resentful smear campaign on /ourguy/ is lauaghable. Innocent until proven guilty. But anyway, what's your favorite Landiskino?

Attached: D9cDxv3X4AA4Naf.jpg (840x560, 82K)

>. All this resentful smear campaign on /ourguy/ is lauaghable
what did he do now?

Nothing

me him her

i have the distinct feeling if max landis spent less time trying to defend himself on Yea Forums, and more time actually trying to come up with compelling stories, he'd be a much more competent writer and less of an obvious nepotism case.

the absolute state of the world

Attached: 00000000.png (648x162, 12K)

Okay, so someone can make a throwaway account and accuse this Richard P. of molesting underage girls then.

Witch Hunts and mob justice are a thing of the past when people were religious and superstitious, it has nothing to do with the human condition.

If I could choose one person on earth to beat to death, it would be Max Landis.

Sounds gay. Max Landis beating you to death would be kino, though.

lmao this is clearly sarcasm but sure

Has to be a troll

Are you going to pretend that there are not actual people like this?

Max is just an insufferable cunt and not as half as talented as he thinks he is. I know from peope in Santa Monica tat worked with him that he is just the loudest, arrogant and self assured cunt on earth. He is EXACTLY the kind of cunt that deserves a fucking beatdown.

>what's your favorite Landiskino?
bright

Very subtle, very good.

The guy was a cringey, rainbow-haired Hollywood kid who practiced ostentatious twitter wokeness while being a creep behind the scenes, as is seemingly typically the case with people like this.

He's not /ourguy/, but then, there is no /our/.

it's hilarious that his father killed three people and his career was unaffected

meanwhile max was "not nice" to women and he's cancelled.

western society is really a matriarchal society. pussy rules the world

Didn't he literally physically force himself on some of them a few times? I'll admit his sociopathic behavior is awful but it's actually kind of the norm in southern California for people to manipulate and play and leverage each other like that. Them singling him out for it just seems like them taking an opportunity for petty revenge.

yes but they're retards and have absolutely no mean to accomplish what they aim to do

We dont know what their relationship was like. It could be that they often had done that and it was something they normally both enjoyed. People often engage in sexually deviant behavior (think like choking and roleplay) Think about it: why didnt she go to the police if she was raped? If she was afraid no one would believe her, why would she put it in an editorial? Its coming off like these women are just salty that he didnt give them a movie role or something.

Thats also coming from someone who thinks he's a huge liberal faggot

Dick P.

His Dirk Gently is 10/10

Attached: 1480234238495.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Narrator: It wasn't.

Attached: twit.jpg (563x459, 34K)

I read many of his scripts when I was into screenwriting. He even hit me up with links when I asked. All of them were entertaining reads. Honestly saddened by this whole situation.

Attached: 1553790962821.jpg (544x626, 41K)