Mr Blonde does tip

>Mr Blonde does tip
>is revealed to be a complete fucking psychopath and sadist who enjoys torturing people for the hell of it
>Mr. Pink doesn't tip
>is the only one to survive the movie

Yeah, I'm starting to think he was right about tipping.

Attached: 1555032261943.gif (500x362, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MrQwN8JorDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BEST DOG COMING THROUGH

Attached: 1_Et4GQfCSgIQvUNeqrpOy_A.jpg (688x350, 34K)

>this is your brain on burgers

more like
>Mr Pink doesn't tip
>Mr. Orange, who is revealed to be undercover, rats him out when Joe asks who didn't tip

He also looks visually uncomfortable when they are in the car and Mr. White says the n-word.

>poor people tricked into paying each other's wages so the (((owner))) can rake in more profit.
why is america like this?

That's because he was the real thing.

why is he called mr pink? Is he a faggot or something?

((((who)))) knows

Attached: 82a.gif (700x490, 532K)

They're brainwashed.

Pink doesn't survive

Attached: No-tipping.png (620x467, 500K)

being right about something doesn't makes you right about everything

yes

Do Americans really do this?

Why is yurop like this?

Attached: 1535406679381.jpg (1689x1839, 417K)

Based? It just is.

>We can only please one person per day. Today is not your day and tomorrow does not come, so good luck either way.

What did they mean by this?

Prohibition really fucked up the mutts.

>UK
>Europe
nice try, now leave

he gets shot outside, listen to when he leaves

Quads dies for this post.

Non-fatally.

>Why is yurop like this?
There's a lot of tourists that don't know how to behave in social environments

I was always so focused on the dialogue I never paid attention to Mr.Pink trying to start the car and the gunfire in the background. Even though I had good headphones I had to turn up the volume quite a bit.

Attached: 12341524123.jpg (256x360, 36K)

Is there something wrong with eating nuts? Are nuts the new carbs?

Right, because the owner of a restaurant is just making a fortune. Kill yourself, commie.

>he's too poor to afford taking a woman out to eat and show that he is more than capable of being an alpha provider by paying their temporary servant for bringing them their food
lmao have sex incel

Attached: 1558828465266.jpg (354x360, 24K)

Mad

Americans are so obsessed with tipping that all american men leave one for the doctors when they're born.

I GET IT! YOU MEAN THE TIP OF THEIR PENIS! AHAHAHAHA! THAT'S PRETTY GOOD!

>mfw I'm talkling to an american online and remember he hjas deformed penis

Attached: 1552624945766.png (447x439, 353K)

you seem a bit deranged my man, are you alright in the head?

But he did tip.

He tipped right after talking to the others.

He tipped because he was forced to, not because he likes to tip.

He still tipped.

OP's theory is squashed.

Smells a bit cheesy in here

I'm squashed, when I have sex with your mom, because she's fat.

Damn! Sure roasted me...

No one wants to provide for you roastie cuntholes anymore (:

it makes sense, people who depend on customer instead of employer giving them appropiate wage are known for lack of mental stability

he only tipped because joe was paying for his breakfast

Wash your dick.

DICK!

*ahem*

AMERICAN BUSINESS OWNERS SHOULD PAY THEIR STAFF LIVING WAGES

thank you.

Attached: biggie cute.jpg (600x600, 33K)

> 5(2 I took a girls virginity to this movie

Attached: IMG_8066.png (640x1136, 1.02M)

I never tip, it's not my responsibility to subsidize an employee's income because you're too cheap to pay even the lowest form of wage. I'm already buying product you sale, noe I got to pick up the tab on your employee's income? Gettttt fucked.

>waaaaa REEE I'll go under if i oay wage!!
Surrree, you lying ass fuck.

Only retards tips and mutts

b-b-but muh c-culture

yes, the owner of a restaurant is in fact mr monopoly compared to the underpaid staff

Why does Europe have what? Morals?

>thinking only poors tips
you'r braindead

The scene's great with foreshadowing. Aside from this:
>Mr. Orange, who is revealed to be undercover, rats him out when Joe asks who didn't tip
Mr. Orange is also the one who says "he convinced me" and tries to take his contribution to the group tip back after Mr. Pink finishes his argument, which hints at his duplicity (sort of guy who is of two minds on a subject), in contrast with the others who all have pretty strong convictions they stick to.
And Mr. White is especially pissed off at Mr. Pink's argument and gets emotional while citing the way women work hard as waitresses and depend on their tips to live, which foreshadows how his sentimentality is easily exploited and he'll defend the undercover cop to the death once he decides said cop is a good kid, even in spite of everything he's told towards the end with Joe.

Do you also cut off your hands so you don't have to wash them? filthy mutt

And people try to say Tarantino isn't a great writer.

>make characters so one-dimentional that everything about them is revealed in the first scene
>great writing

>dimentional

>5(2
What did he mean by this?

hello, reddit

>>is the only one to survive the movie

He doesn't survive. After he leaves the building you can hear gunshots from outside. It implies the cops gunned him down.

Regardless of your logic, he was right. Tips should be earned, not expected. Nowhere else in the world are workers in the service industry so ridiculously entitled.

the thing that amazes me about tipping is how Americans treat it like a hill to die on. you can explain to them the whole point of tipping is to encourage good service, so tipping as a requirement regardless of quality of service totally misses the point. you can explain that according to the US dept of labor employers are required to make up any wages their employees dont make in tips up to the minimum wage, and if this is not taking place then their employer is breaking the law, but they still insist that it is the customer that is cheating the tipslave rather than their boss. its absolute Jew on the brain, and they'll defend their own exploitation to the death.

a smart guy once said that American poors dont see themselves as poor, but as "temporarily disgraced millionaires", and I suppose that must be why they do it. they're like a nation of gamblers and keep telling themselves all through life "one day Ill be the one cheating rather than being cheated", even though for the overwhelming majority that day never comes.

They do. Most employees aren't starving to death.

90% of restaurants go under within one year, dumbass.

either cant budget for shit or wasn't sustainable to begin with, one way or the other its not the customers concern.

It is if I liked said restaurant.

Because people arent buying their shit food, not because of them paying wage you simpleton shithead.

yeah but did he blow the cops brain out at the end?

Labor is the easiest controlled cost to cut. Seen a place go under b/c of mandatory paid mat-leave.

He was only wounded

Explain to me how any restaurant is able to stay in business in Europe then
Pro-tip if a restaurant does well it's because its owner isn't a braindead moron who didn't account for this kind of shit.
Tipping culture is just an subsidy that allows shit business to stay afloat because the owner barely has to pay his employees (slaves).

>employees (slaves)

Attached: D7N-kfaVsAEWZVT.jpg large.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Hello, dimentional

You're aware that you can choose not to tip if the food/service sucks, right?

>is against tipping
>gives a "pro-tip"

and I never do

It's how phoneposters say
> tfw
Since the 5, (, and 2 are where tfw are before you swap the keyboard mode

Then don't bitch if others get preferential treatment.

>choose to exercise your personal freedom not to tip in the land of the free
>the waiter/waitress makes a scene and literally asks you for money
You're literally bullied into tipping average service
A tip should be a bonus for a job actually well done, not an expectation for simply doing your fucking job. The only case where you're justified not tipping in America is if the service is so fucking bad the waiter should actually be fired.

I dont bitch, its the loser in the apron who seethes long after Ive left the building

Oh no! Help! The waitress is bullying me!
Faggot.

She can go fuck herself for all I give a shit
This really doesn't help making going to a restaurant a pleasant experience in burgerland though. Go grab a few beers in a crowded bar? The waiter feels entitled to a fifth of the price you pay just for bringing them from the counter to your table. Thanks, retard, I could have done it myself then.
You got bullied so fucking hard by this retarded system that you even defend it.

I've never seen someone ask for a tip in any restaurant.

Was literally my first experience in a restaurant in America.

>you can explain that according to the US dept of labor employers are required to make up any wages their employees dont make in tips up to the minimum wage, and if this is not taking place then their employer is breaking the law
Whether this is true or not, the facts remain that a) a lot of employers don’t do this and ARE breaking the law, and b) it’s really difficult or impossible to live on minimum wage in certain places, so you should always still tip. I recently was working at a bar that paid me $1 an hour. I called the labor department and they gave me some weird roundabout response saying that “the laws around minimum wage for tipped workers are hazy” and that they’ll “get back to” me (which they never did). Tons of employers are breaking the law and getting away with it at the expense of their workers who have to deal with drunk assholes and do a million things at once for hours. So if you’re in a bar or restaurant in America, you should tip, otherwise you’re showing yourself to be a complete ignorant and inconsiderate asshole, and the person serving you has a right to make a scene, because it’s possible that their employer pays them almost nothing at all.
>th-then get a new job!!!
It’s not that easy, retards. Serving jobs can be really competitive and you’re often up against people who have 10+ years of experience doing it. Your only excuse for not tipping, ever, is if the service was unbelievably awful. And by “unbelievably awful,” I mean they spit on you or punched you or called you a faggot or something, or their service was truly awful and negligent and they were lazy. I don’t mean they were somewhat unfriendly or didn’t smile much. You have no idea what that person’s going through today, their mom could have died or something. They still deserve to make a decent wage even if they’re having a bad day. As long as they are doing their job correctly, you’re the asshole if you don’t tip them.

>it's an entitled waiter episode
fuck off and get a better job nigger, I won't support this retarded industry
Why won't your country include a base price for service in the bill then allow customers to tip if they found the service actually pleasant and not as some kind of moral obligation?
Waiters are far from actual minimum wage in this system, I've lived with waiters roommates when I was in burgerland and they were making at least twice that on shitty months. Meanwhile other slaves do actual minium wage shit where they won't ever receive any tip and can go fuck themselves.
Give me a break.

Have sex incel.

>we'll never get a Vega bros kino

>Why won't your country include a base price for service in the bill then allow customers to tip if they found the service actually pleasant and not as some kind of moral obligation?
Dunno, but it’s not the fault of the waiters for simply having grown up in this country and now, naturally, still live here. Do you expect them all to move to Europe or something?
As to your example, that’s a case where your roommates simply got lucky and got good jobs. That’s not the case for all or most bartenders or servers. And yeah, I am “entitled” in the sense that I think I deserve to be paid for working hard. I did get a new job in the end, but that’s not easy for everyone. Many, many places pay what that place did, or close to it, maybe $3 or $5 an hour instead of $1 (and whatever you get paid is taxed at the end of the year, so you’re really not even making that). I’m convinced a lot of people defending those who don’t tip are NEETs or people who were lucky enough to never have to work in food service.

>You have no idea what that person’s going through today, their mom could have died or something. They still deserve to make a decent wage even if they’re having a bad day.
why the fuck do I give a shit if the leper refilling the napkin dispenser is having a bad day? everyone has bad days, but its only service industry parasites who expect to be subsidized for it
>As long as they are doing their job correctly, you’re the asshole if you don’t tip them.
fuck rewarding retards for just doing their jobs, a tip is an incentive for going above and beyond, not doing the bare minimum

>I am “entitled” in the sense that I think I deserve to be paid for working hard.
>you should only ever not tip if the service is literally the worst you've ever had, but you should still tip if the waiter is unfriendly and doesn't seem to give a fuck because his mom might have died today
Pick one, and only one you entitled piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=MrQwN8JorDk

WATCH IT WAITER

Attached: 1556679196408.gif (425x298, 2.74M)

>will parents kindly have complete control of their toddlers at all times
Working in a restaurant this absolutely infuriated me, so many parents can't control their kids and let them act like absolute wild savages running around, destroying stuff, making messes, going to areas prohibited to the public etc. You know those braindead parents would be the first to sue when thier dumb brat gets scalded by hot water after running infront of a server too.

The waiters are legally guaranteed minimum wage. Is it my responsibility to add to their wage beyond that? If so, am I responsible for tipping anyone who is on minimum wage?

Should I walk up to everyone stacking shelves in Walmart and tip them $5 because thanks to them doing their job, I don't have to pick my groceries up in their warehouse? While I'm in the warehouse, should I shout out "who here is on minimum wage?" and tip the ones who respond?

Fuck off. Not my fucking responsibility. I didn't force you to sign an employment contract for minimum wage.