Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 286b0b11be4a030e7bb5585b41784aa9-jack-ryan-season-1.jpg (600x900, 617K)

can you even have thoughts about this?
why would you even waste your time and watch it?
isn't it obvious that this is absolute shit?

Why couldn't he go to Yemen?

IM ONLY HUMAN

If this film was food I'd say it was porridge. You can enjoy it drunk, you can jerk off while consuming it but it's just porridge

I can't go to Yemen or have thoughts about this

had some cool scenes. i'd do the french cunt.

trying to make this dweeb an action hero seems to be a hopeless cause

>Thoughts?
GET ON THE PLANE

He is the definition of a very non photogenic person that looks pretty good in movement

if you don't think too much it's fine. There's also some tits in it. Unfortunately the best tits are somewhat hidden by bad camera angles.

Polack/Potato genes make for a very poor combination.

Boring and anti-climactic.

My parents like watching this absolute schlock and I humor them because the script and character were obviously written around Krasinski and he's pretty good. Everything else is unimaginable drivel that is as predictable and corny as possible.

Attached: 1560719248411.png (474x673, 382K)

wasted potential

Attached: 788884d5fa1fcf19-600x338.png (600x338, 260K)

idk, I liked the roulette table scene.

>jerking off with porridge
the fuck

Always love Abbie’s bod.
God I’m horny and lonely.

Your basic action thriller isnt at all interesting to me. This movie is probably like watching paint dry. I'll never know though.

It's what you would expect from a Tom Clancy's show.

>MUSLIM BAD!
>AMERICAN GOOD!
>americans so good even their muslims are good!
>everyone is incompetent except americans!
>americans are so good they will go against their own interests to help people!
>a lot of army wankery

I dont buy opie as an action hero either

is there a worse currently working actor in the industry than prime original? just looking at his face pisses me off.

M-MOMMY

What the fuck are you talking about? Prime Original is probably THE BEST actor in the industry. Yes, Prime’s face pisses me off too, but you can’t deny his acting skills.

It's objectively fucking terrible why would you even ask such question I mean wasn't it obvious?

Attached: 1558060192263.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

>make Greer a muslim for no reason
why they do this

>falling for 6/10 post wall roastie

i had to watch an episode on amazon prime to get a coupon, so i chose the last episode of this and i think Jim is jsut weird

Refreshingly conventional

cringe
based

i had amazon prime for about a year and never once watched anything on their shitty service. after 8 or so months of me not touching it they literally sent me a letter begging me to try it out. i cancelled my subscription after the year was up.

My first guess would be because he's an analyst, but I doubt it's that simple.

Generally okay but some episodes and plot lines were retarded. Like the entire drone pilot plot.